Player: Christian / Snake Eyes
Rank: Heroic 3
Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: MARS Vagabond
- Agility d6-1 (1)
- Smarts d12 (3)
- Spirit d12 (1+2)
- Strength d4-1
- Vigor d6 (+1)
- Academics d6
- Athletics d6
- Common Knowledge d6
- Intimidation d12+1
- Rulian (Native)
- Trade 1 d6
- Trade 2 d6
- Trade 3 d6
- Trade 4 d6
- Trade 5 d6
- Trade 6 d6
- Notice d8
- Performance d8+2
- Persuasion d12+3 (+2 Networking)
- Psionics d8
- Stealth d6
- Taunt d12
- Code Of Honor (Major): Will always abide by the rules of the deal and the letter of the contract.
- Pacifist (Minor): Prefers to solve problems with diplomacy. Killing prisoners is bad business and generally distasteful.
- Quirk (Minor): He always has a story about a similar situation that he was able to talk himself out of.
- Alien Physiology: -2 to Healing and cybernetics checks if unfamiliar with their physiology.
- Brains Over Brawn: -1 to all Agility and Strength checks (but not linked skills).
- D-Bee (Major): Initial human reactions to Rulians start at Unfriendly, or Hostile for human supremacists.
- Intelligent And Spiritual: Begin with d6 Smarts and d6 Spirit. Increase maximums accordingly.
- Minor Psionic: Begin with AB: Psionics, 10 ISP, Empathy, Mind Link, Mind Reading.
- Linguistic Savants: May communicate in an unknown language with Smarts check. With success, Relations begin one step higher, and a raise grants reroll on all Social checks. When communicating in known languages, communicate at Smarts level.
- Natural Telepath: Can communicate entirely through weaker form of mind link (at no cost as free action, range Spirit x 5) and gain free reroll to read thoughts with empathy or mind reading.
- Telepathically Vulnerable: Susceptible to Empathy, Mind Link, and Puppet - when targeted, attacker activates at +2, and Rulians are at -2 to resist.
- Charismatic: Free reroll on Persuasion rolls.
- Elan: +2 when using a benny to reroll a trait roll.
- Luck: Begin with +1 Benny per session.
- Hard To Kill: Ignore Wound penalties when making Vigor rolls to avoid Bleeding Out.
- Brave: Add +2 to Fear checks and -2 to Fear Table results.
- Linguist: Knows a number of languages equal to half Smarts die.
- Streetwise: Add +2 to Intimidation or Persuasion to Network with criminal elements, and +2 to pertinent Common Knowledge rolls.
- I Know A Guy: Once per session, may roll Smarts at -2 to effectively have Connections with an organization with mutual interests or motivations.
- Great Luck: Begin with +2 Bennies per session.
- Strong Willed: +2 to resist tests with Smarts or Spirit.
- Genius: All unskilled Skill checks are done at d6 instead of d4-2.
- Humiliate: Free reroll on Taunt tests.
- Common Bond: May share Bennies with allies.
- Iron Will: Adds Strong Willed bonus to resisting powers and negating their effects.
- Bolster: When testing a foe, may remove Distracted or Vulnerable from a single ally.
- Retort: If a Raise to resist Intimidation or Taunt, the foe is distracted.
- Work The Room: Once per turn, may use WTR to roll additional skill die when Supporting with Persuasion or Performance. The additional die supports any other ally who can see or hear the Support and applies to their next action, whatever it may be.
- Work The Crowd: As above but can support another on up to two Support actions.
- Mentalist: Add +2 to opposed Psionics rolls.