Google Handle: Jason Bahr
Character Name: Fiona Gladbrooke
Rank: Seasoned Advances Earned: Advances Left:
Race: "Pleasurer" (Human for rules purposes)
Iconic Framework: Rising Star
Attributes: Agility d6 (d8), Smarts d6 (d12), Spirit d6 (d10), Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 6 (8 in combat mode); Toughness: 10
Skills: (15 initial, 5 core, 11 from HJ)
- Fighting d8 (d12 in fight mode) (2 HJ, 2 initial)
- Shooting d8 (d12 in fight mode) (1HJ, 1 initial)
- Persuasion d8 (d12 in social mode)+2 if target finds her attractive (1 core, 2 initial)
- Intimidate 6 (d10 in social mode) (2 initial)
- Research d8 +2 (3 HJ) (+2 from investigator edge)
- Academics d6 (2 HJ)
- Hacking d8 (d12 in infiltration mode) (2 HJ)
- Medicine d4 (1 HJ)
- Notice d6 (d10) +2 to sight and hearing based tests, +2 to find clues (1 core, 1 initial)
- Stealth d8 (d12 in infiltration mode) (1 core, 1 initial, 1 advance)
- Thievery d6 (d10 in infiltration mode) (2 initial)
- Common Knowledge d8 (1 core, 2 initial)
- Athletics: d6 (d10 in combat mode) (1 core, 1 initial)
- Perform: d6 (d10 in social mode) +2 if target finds her attractive (1 initial, 1 advance)
- Enemy (Major):: TGE spy master
- Vengeful (Minor): Payback is…well…bad news for someone, and this adventurer is going to get it. As a Minor Hindrance she usually seeks vengeance legally. The method varies by situation. Some plot and scheme for months while others demand immediate results
- Wanted (Minor): In the TGE for espionage
- Dependency (Major), Strong Emotions: The creature must consume or have contact with some sort of relatively common substance. Creatures from water-based worlds, for example, might need to immerse themselves in water one hour out of every 24; plant people might need an hour of sunlight a day. If they don’t have the required contact, they become automatically Fatigued each day until they’re Incapacitated. A day after that, they perish. Each hour spent recovering with the appropriate substance restores a level of Fatigue.
- Attribute Penalty Strength -1: One attribute suffers a –1 penalty to all rolls (including damage for Strength).
- Monologuer: Any time the character’s Action Card is a Club, he must make a Smarts roll at −2 or spend his action rambling on about one thing or another. The talkative character may only take free actions during his monologue.
- I know a Guy:(HJ) Once per session, the player can invoke this Edge to effectively have the Connections Edge with any person or group who shares a mutual interest or motivations (whether personally or as a group). Make a Smarts roll at –2 (or an opposed Smarts roll for powerful contacts) to see if they can be leveraged or convinced to help in any way. A failure on the check expends that session’s use of the Edge. If successful, the favor depends on the nature of the contact (GM’s call) but might include loaning useful gear, a few allied fighters, transportation, information, or even a professional with critical skills the party doesn’t have, like a hacker, occultist, or scholar.
- Attractive:("Race") Adds +1 to Performance and Persuasion rolls if the target is attracted to his general type (gender, sex, species, etc.).
- Power points:(Initial) Gain 5 PP
- Charismatic:(Initial) One free reroll on Persuasion rolls.
- Very Attractive:(Adv) Adds +2 to Performance and Persuasion rolls if the target is attracted to his general type (gender, sex, species, etc.).
- Investigator:(Adv) Investigators add +2 to Research rolls and Notice rolls made to search through desks for important papers, sift through stacks of junk mail for something of note, or spy obscured items from piles of junk or debris.
- Power points:(Adv) Gain 5 PP
- Streetwise:(Adv) Streetwise characters add +2 to Intimidation or Persuasion rolls made to Network (see page 133) with shady or criminal elements. They also add +2 to Common Knowledge rolls pertaining to the types of disreputable activities listed above.
- Strong Willed: Self-confidence is strong armor against those who would belittle this individual. He adds +2 to his total when resisting any opposed Smarts or Spirit-based rolls, including Tests and arcane skills.
- Killer Instinct: She gains a free reroll in any opposed test she initiates.