The Active Characters Are Stored Here
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Altara Blind Warrior Woman with Bio Wizard Parasite Implant
Player name: Dan (Lars)
Rank: Seasoned 4
Iconic Framework: PCO (Warrior Woman)
- Agility d8
- Smarts d8
- Spirit d8
- Strength d12
- Vigor d10
Pace: 8 (d8); Parry: 8; Toughness: 9
In Armor: 20 (7)
Strain: 1/0 from Psychic-Cyber Alignment (See implants)
- Fighting d12
(HTH: +1, STR+d8)
- Shooting d8
- Athletics d8
- Common Knowledge d4-4
- Notice d8
- Persuasion d8
- Piloting d8 (+1 when bio interface)
- Stealth d8
- Psionics d6
- Research d6
- Repair d6
- Electronics d6 (+1 when bio interface)
- Survival d6
- Thievery d6
- Heroic (Major)
- Vengeful (Minor)
- Wanted (Minor)
- See above post, Altara
- Fleet Footed
- AB: Psi
- Martial Arts
- Combat Reflexes
- Improved Martial Artist
Robs PW Game
- Very Attractive
- Investigation +2 Research
- Thief +1 Thievery, Climbing, and Stealth in urban areas.
Arcane Background - Minor Psionic: Altarains begin with Arcane Background (Psionics), 10 ISP and these three powers: arcane protection*, detect/conceal arcana*, and empathy, see page 127.
Bio Wizard Parasite Implant
Splugorth Bio Wizard Parasite
Concept Art 1
Concept Art 2
The bio-hacker parasite is a bizarre bio-wizardry fusion of an animalistic silicon based life form from the Thudercloud Galaxy that is grafted onto the brain stem of a sentient carbon based life form. The parasite can extend tendrils from the the face/head of the host and allow the sentient to directly interface with computers, vehicles, and machines. This connection is more efficient then even the most advanced cybernetics as it uses the body's natural pathways to communicate information.
• 1 Strain
Major: Edge Ace
Major: Edge Psychic-Cyber Alignment
Minor: +1 Electronics when interfaced
Minor: +1 Piloting when interfaced
Daily Typical Load-out (Armor/Cloak, stun gun, NE pistol, one AP mine, one Flash bang, 5 Plasma grenades, and Osnor’s blade).
• PCO: “Shinosame” (death rain) a Deathbringer Sword.
Given to the Barge Slaver Osnor by Lord Splynncryth.
Used by Monza to kill Osnor.
(Monza refers to it as Osnor’s Blade)
• CoH: Neural Mace
• CoH: Stun gun
• HJ: Communications Band
• Net snare gun
• PCO: Retrofitted old style CS Deadboy Armor, CA-7 SF (jet black) +8, +3, multi optic helmet (not helpful).
• 54,000 in credits.
• NE Guns (One of Each)
Mag count: (2) 10 rnd mag, (2) 20 rnd mag, (1) 200 cartridge belt, (1) 40 cartridge mag. Ammo Drum (reloads) 400 rnds.
Grenades & Explosive
- (2) Anti Vehicle Mines
- (8) Anti Personnel Mines
- (10) MD Dynamite
- (10) Flash Bangs
- (5) Plasma Grenades
- (1) T3 Fusion Blocks
- Initial Advances: (Bonus from Hindrances): +1 STR, +1 VIGOR
- Edges from F&G, MARS/PCO: Brawny, Fleet Footed, CHI, (Skill points).
- Edge(s) granted by Racial Features: Attractive, Alertness, AB Psionics.
- Edges(s) from Hero’s Journey Rolls: Martial Arts, Quick.
- Novice 1 Advance (PbP): +1 SPIRIT
- Novice 2 Advance: +1 SMARTS
- Novice 3 Advance: Combat Reflexes
- Novice 4 Advance: Brawler
- Seasoned 1 Advance: Improved Martial Arts
Played in Robs Phase World Game add 3 HJ:
1.) Communications Band (Mystic Gadgets)
2.) Thievery (Black Ops)
3.) Elan (Experience)
Also bring Advances in line with rest of the crew:
- Seasoned 2 Advance (Rob game): Very Attractive
- Seasoned 3 Advance (Rob game): Demolitions
- Seasoned 4 Advance (Rob game): Investigation
- Veteran 1 Advance:
- Veteran 2 Advance:
- Veteran 3 Advance:
- Veteran 4 Advance:
- Heroic 1 Advance:
- Heroic 2 Advance:
- Heroic 3 Advance:
- Heroic 4 Advance:
- Legendary 1 Advance:
- Legendary 2 Advance:
- Legendary 3 Advance:
- Legendary 4 Advance:
After Monza and her fellow Altara slave woman killed their master Osnor (slave barge creature) the six scattered to the wind in different directions. Monza, the one who cut Osnor’s head off using his own sword, spent a few months on Earth before making her way to Nova Scotia, back to Atlantis and then off world.
In the city of Center she acquired a bio wizard parasite more on accident then by design (the original host to be died and Monza was used, not by choice).
The Altara is so used to being backstabbed, betrayed and enslaved it hardly surprises her when it happens now. It also have made her a vengeful woman striving to be a good person.
She spent time in the Thundercloud Galaxy for a while before coming across the crew of the Remorseless.