Player Name: Derrick
Google Handle: DSmith8807
Character Name: Krozog
Rank: Novice Experience: 11 Advances Left: 0
Race: Ogre Languages: Goblinesh, Galean
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d4, Spirit d8, Strength d10, Vigor d8
Charisma:-2(0); Pace: 7; Parry: 8(2);
- +2 vs Ranged
- +2 vs Creatures of Darkness and Flame and their servants.
- +1 vs damage causing arcane powers.
- Faith d6
- Fighting d8
- Healing d4
- Intimidation d4
- Knowledge (Battle) d4
- Knowledge (Magic) d4
- Notice d6+2 (Smell)
- Persuasion d4
- Riding d4
- Stealth d4
- Bad Eyes: Ogres suffer a -2 on all Trait rolls dealing with anything more than 5” away.
- Big Target: Attackers gain +1 to attack rolls made against Ogres.
- Great Strides: Ogres have a natural pace of 7” instead of 6”.
- Keen Sense of Smell: Ogres begin with Notice d4 and a +2 to Noticed rolls based on smell.
- Mighty and Resilient: Ogres begin with an impressive starting Strength and Vigor of d8. Furthermore, their natural maximum Strength is d12+4, while their natural maximum Vigor is d12+2. They can reach these ratings with normal Advances without applying the Professional or Legendary Edges.
- Monstrous Size and Appearance: Ogres suffer a -2 Charisma due to their appearance and bearing with non-goblinesh
- Outsider: All goblinesh face some social stigmas, no matter how progressive the society they are in.
- Reach: Ogres have Reach 1
- Size +2: Ogres add 2 to their natural Toughness due to their great bulk.
- Slow and Pliable: Ogres must spend double points to raise Smarts and Spirit at character creation. Furthermore, their Smarts can never be higher than d8.
- Thermal Vision: Ogres have the Infravision Monstrous Ability
- Big Mouth (Minor): Loose lips sink ships, the saying goes. Your hero’s mouth could drown an armada. Your character can’t keep a secret very well. He reveals plans and gives away things best kept among friends, usually at the worst possible times.
- Heroic (Major): This noble soul never says no to a person in need. She doesn’t have to be happy about it, but she always comes to the rescue of those she feels can’t help themselves. She’s the first one to run into a burning building, usually agrees to hunt monsters for little or no pay, and is generally a pushover for a sob story.
- Illiterate (Minor): Your hero cannot read. He can probably sign his name and knows what a STOP sign says, but can do little else. He also doesn’t know much about math either. He can probably do 2+2=4, but multiplication and the like are beyond him.
- Obligations (Major: Church of Light): Those called to the Light may be blessed by the Lord of Light, Archanon, to channel his holy celestial power to do great deeds in the world. Such priests are not only spiritual leaders, but also active agents for the Will of Archanon in Shaintar. All priests of Light are under the Obligations (Major: Church of Light) Hindrance automatically, and they will likely lose their powers (and possibly worse) if they stray from the Light too far.
- AB (Miracles): 10 Essence, 2 Powers, Faith
- Battle Hardened (Item): The Hero’s conditioning reflects the rigors of a martial
career. He gets +2 to Soak rolls.
- Brawny (Hindrance 1): Your bruiser is very large or perhaps just very fit. His bulk resists damage better than most and adds +1 to his Toughness. In addition, the character can carry more than most proportional to his Strength. He can carry 8 times his Strength in pounds without penalty instead of the usual 5 times his Strength.
- Champion: Champions fight the forces of darkness . They add +2 damage when attacking supernaturally evil creatures, and have +2 Toughness when suffering damage from supernaturally evil sources, including arcane powers and the weapons, claws, teeth, etc., of such creatures.
- Paladin of Light (Advance 1): Paladins gain the ability to detect Flame and Darkness at will. They must make a Spirit check, and the ability works in a radius around them equal to their Spirit. In addition, they gain the Champion Edge, usable against all creatures of Darkness or Flame and their servants.
- Priest of Light (Hindrance 2): Priests also have “Aura Sense;” they are able to detect arcana at will, using their Spirit. A Knowledge (Magic) check is required to identify what type of magic is at work, and a raise will tell what power is in effect (if any). Priests gain a +2 to identify powers of Light
- Hobbies & Living - Herbalism: As a child, Krozog found beauty in nature. Out of all of Nature’s blessings, Flowers were his favorite. Soft, pretty and aromatic flowers drew his attention and he would collect them and give them to his mother and later the priests. As he grew older and learned that some plants could heal, he became more interested in them.
- Study - Medicine: Krozog learned that plants can help people. While learning about the healing properties of plants, he also learned a few more advanced prospects of treating the sick and wounded. Although, he shall never be able to learn all the skills required to be a proper doctor.