Fizzwaite Zipwidget (Techno-Wizard)

This is where previously used character sheets are stored.
Resurrecting any character from this forum requires template validation/update, and total equipment restart.
Fizzwaite Zipwidget
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Fizzwaite Zipwidget »

HJ Magic and Mysticism Roll [dice]0[/dice]
HJ Magic and Mysticism Roll [dice]1[/dice]
HJ Magic and Mysticism Roll [dice]2[/dice]
HJ Magic and Mysticism Roll [dice]3[/dice]
HJ Magic and Mysticism Roll [dice]4[/dice]
Last edited by Fizzwaite Zipwidget on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fizzwaite Zipwidget
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Techno-Wizard

Character Sheet

Player Name: James
Google Handle: radecliffe@cox.net
Character Name: Fizzwaite Zipwidget
Race: Gnome
Iconic Framework: Techno-Wizard
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d12, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 5; Parry: 4; Toughness: 8(4); Strain: 0; PPE: 30

Skills:
  • [2] Repair d10 + 2
  • [1] Techno-Wizardry d10
  • [2] Knowledge (Arcana) d10
  • [2] Knowledge (Engineering) d10
  • [1] Knowledge (Electronics) d8
  • Knowledge (Science) d6
  • Knowledge (Computers) d6
  • [2] Notice d8
  • [1] Investigation d4
  • [1] Fighting d4
  • [2] Shooting d6
  • [1] Driving d6

Hindrances
  • [Racial] Curious - Gnomes are smart and inquisitive and generally don’t give a second thought about sticking their nose into some interesting (and potentially dangerous) situation.
  • [IF] Quirk- Talks to his gizmos, gadgets and devices like they were people. They don’t talk back though.
  • [IF] Enemy (Coalition States)
  • Major Heroic - I didn’t pack up and leave Stormspire to sit on the sidelines.
  • Minor Quirk - Tends to ramble when explaining something or answering a question.
  • Minor Hard of Hearing - A previous experiment ended with a bang.

Edges
  • [Racial] McGyver - Gnomes are naturals when it comes to building impromptu gadgets or improvising tools. Those that rely on innate talent may end up building something bigger, more ornate and less predictable than their more formally trained fellows (GM’s discretion.) It will still get the job done one way or another.
  • [IF] AB (Weird Science) - Allows for the creation of gadgets and gizmos.
  • Master of Magic - Allows access to mega damage versions of powers he possesses.
  • Mr. Fix It - +2 to Repair rolls, 1/2 Repair time with raise
  • Rich - 5,000 credits and vehicle of choice (Phantom Cruiser)
  • Luck - +1 Benny per session
  • Scavenger - Find an essential piece of equipment once per session

Cybernetics None
Last edited by Fizzwaite Zipwidget on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Fizzwaite Zipwidget
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Techno-Wizard

Background

Hi there, Fizzwaite Zipwidget here though my friends usually just call me Fizz. At least my human friends do. Don't know why humans seem to have so much trouble with simple, everyday names. Really, I remember once.... well never mind about that right now. I suppose you want to know my story. Well, about a 100 some odd years ago a clan of Gnomes got dumped here by a Rift and... what's that? What's a Gnome? By the gears of the great clock what a fool question! If I said I was an Elf or a Dwarf you'd know what I was talking about wouldn't you? I swear they don't teach anything to younglings around here any more. Well, to keep it simple we're short, I'm a little over three feet tall myself. What's that? Yes, short like a Dwarf, thank you very much but we're skinnier, prettier and smarter than any Dwarf I ever met and I'll tell you that for free.

Now, if you'll just stop interrupting me I'll get back to my story. The Clan Zipwidget arrived on this world, well this dimension really, quite a ways east of here in the area folks call the Magic Zone. Luckily, we found our way to the city of Stormspire without taking too many casualties which was impressive given how many creatures out there seem to have a taste for Gnome. Of course Stormspire was quite fortunate that we found them and decided to stay. A finer bunch of inventors, engineers and technicians you won't find outside Clan Zipwidget and... Now why do you keep giggling like that? You sound like a darn fool you know that? Anyway, it wasn't long before we had mastered the new sciences of this world and of course Techno-Wizardry! Within a few short years some of the best Techno-Wizards in Stormspire came from my family and still do today or did anyway but I'm getting ahead of myself. Anyway, you may not have heard of Gnomes but I bet you your last credit you've used something Gnome built at some time or another.

Fact is I'd probably still be there today along with the rest of my clan if it weren't for the fall of Tolkeen and that fool Dunscon getting even crazier than he already was. What with K'zaa, that's the fellow that runs the city of Stormspire. He's some kind of lizard mage or something like that from some other dimension or that's what I hear. The family generally stayed out of politics so I really didn't pay attention to stuff like that until recently. But with K'zaa actively supporting that lunatic Dunscon we of Clan Zipwidget... now there you go cackling again like some kind of hen. I'm starting to think there is something seriously wrong with you. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, we decided that the Federation was building up a head of steam like a boiler with a broken safety valve and maybe it was time to move on. Under other circumstances we'd have stuck around and done our part to defend Stormspire come what may but that Dunscon is pure evil and insane to boot and nothing good will come of any alliance with the City of Brass.

So we we packed up lock, stock and barrel, sold the factory and moved the whole operation to Lazlo. Well the family moved to Lazlo and I'm glad they did. I feel a lot better knowing they are out of the line of fire when the brimstone hits the air duct. Myself though, I decided it was time to stand up and do something about all the craziness that seems to be going on in this part of the world and I heard about you folks down here and what you were trying to do so I said my goodbye's and came down to sign up.
Fizzwaite Zipwidget
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Fizzwaite Zipwidget (Techno-Wizard)

Gizmos
Fizzwaite’s Fantastic Fire Hose
  • Pummel
  • Trapping (Water): Water pummels the target(s), knocking them back if they fail their Strength checks. Does 3d10 damage to vampires and other creatures vulnerable to water. Also puts out normal fires.
  • PPE: 2
  • Range: Cone Template
  • Duration: Instant
  • Effect: Any friend or foe touched by the template must make a Strength roll (at –2 if the caster gets a raise). Any target that fails is knocked back 2d6” and becomes prone.
    If the target strikes an inanimate object, he is Shaken as well. Targets with cover may subtract the cover modifier from the total distance moved (to a minimum of 0), and flying targets suffer an additional –2 to their Strength roll.
  • Greater Pummel
  • Trapping (Water): Water pummels the target(s), knocking them back if they fail their Strength checks. Does 3d10 damage to vampires and other creatures vulnerable to water. Also puts out normal fires.
  • PPE: 4
  • Effect: The penalty to resist pummel increases to −2, or − 4 with a raise. Furthermore, targets are knocked back a total of 3d6" and are automatically Shaken, regardless of hitting an object.
  • Description: This device consists of two small cylinders with rounded ends top and bottom . In addition to brackets a pipe connects the two tanks. At the midpoint of the pipe a short section of fire hose is connected to the pipe. The hose ends in a fire hose nozzle that Fizz keeps strapped to his thigh until he needs it. At the standard power setting the device releases a torrent of water similar to that of a water elemental. At the mega power setting Fizz’s Fire Hose sprays fire!
  • Notes: When cast, place the thin end of the Cone Template at the character’s front. Targets within the template may make Agility rolls versus the caster’s arcane skill roll to avoid the torrent. Those who fail take damage as noted above.

Fizzwaite’s Gauntlet of Amazing Arcing Amperage
  • Bolt
  • Trapping (Electricity): The electricity arcs to a foe’s exposed areas, granting the attack(s) AP 2. This effect adds +1 PP to the casting cost.
  • PPE: 1 - 4 (multiple) or 2 (single)
  • Range: 12/24/48
  • Duration: Instant
  • Damage: 2d6 (multiple) or 3d6 (single)
  • Onslaught
  • Trapping (Electricity): The electricity arcs to a foe’s exposed areas, granting the attack(s) AP 2. This effect adds +1 PP to the casting cost.
  • PPE: 2 - 8 (multiple) or 4 (single)
  • Damage: 3d6 (multiple) or 6d6 (single)
  • Description: On his right hand Fizz wears a standard sized gauntlet with 4 buttons and a know. The gauntlet is interfaced with an arcane optic system that allows him to designate up to four targets as well as adjust the power settings. Once the targets are designated he activates the gauntlet releasing the designated number of lightning bolt(s) at the designated target(s). The gauntlet is expertly crafted and fully articulated.
  • Notes: At standard power the gauntlet can discharge up to 4 bolts @ 1PP each or a single bolt @ 2PP. When turned up to full power the gauntlet can discharge up to 4 bolts @ 2PP each or a single bolt @ 4PP.

Fizzwaite’s Great Ghostly Grabber Gauntlet
  • Entangle
  • Trapping (Illusion): When the target is successfully entangled he finds himself in the grip of a giant sized ghostly gauntlet and must roll smarts to break free. This effect adds +1 PP to the casting cost.
  • PPE: 2 - 4
  • Range: Smarts
  • Duration: Special
  • Effect: On a success target(s) are partially restrained and suffer a penalty of -2 to Pace and skills linked to Strength and Agility. On a raise the target is fully restrained. Escape attempts require a Smarts roll to break free. Others may attempt to free target by making Smarts roll at -2.
  • Greater Entangle
  • Trapping (Illusion): When the target is successfully entangled he finds himself in the grip of a giant sized ghostly gauntlet and must roll smarts to break free. This effect adds +1 PP to the casting cost
  • PPE: +2
  • Range: Smarts x 2
  • Effect: On a success target(s) are fully entangled . A raise means attempts to escape are made at −4.
  • Description: Fizz wears an oversized gauntlet on his left hand with a keypad built into the wrist piece. Fizz can program the gauntlet to target either one being or a whole area. Once activated Fizz closes his fist and the designated targets each find themselves in the grip of a giant armored gauntlet. To escape requires a Smarts roll rather than Strength or Agility. Normal penalties for the escape roll still apply. The gauntlet is expertly crafted and fully articulated.
  • Notes: For 2 points Entangle targets a single person. For 4 points Entangle targets everyone in a MBT. An escape attempt counts as an action.

Fizzwaite’s Exceptionally Effective Evasion Field
  • Deflection
  • Trapping (Electricity): On a success the target is jazzed granting a +2 to Pace. On a raise add +1 die type to Agility. Effects last the duration of the power. This effect adds +1 PP to the casting cost.
  • PPE: 2
  • Range: Touch
  • Duration: 3 (1/round)
  • Effect: On success subtract 2 from any Fighting, Shooting or other attack rolls directed against the target. On a raise subtract 4.
  • Greater Deflection
  • Trapping (Electricity): On a success the target is jazzed granting a +2 to Pace. Effects last the duration of the power. This effect adds +1 PP to the casting cost.
  • PPE: 4
  • Effect: On success subtract 4 from any Fighting, Shooting or other attack rolls directed against the target. On a raise subtract 6.
  • Description:
  • Notes: Also acts as armor against area effect weapons.
Gear
TW Zone Ranger: Phantom Cruiser
One of Tera Silverforges ( Dwarven TW) 3 private Zone Rangers. The story of how Fizz was able to obtain it is not only fascinating but it contains a bit of heroism.
  • Full environmental Protection | All-Terrain | Handling 1 | MDC Armor | Sensor Suite | Large Cargo Hold | Size 6 | Acc/TS 15/55 | Toughness 34(18) | Crew 1+6
  • Travels over water at one quarter speed: Acc/TS 4/14
  • The magical engine requires 3 PP per hour of operation, and it can store up to 30 PP at a time. To refill the tank, a character with an AB make an arcane skill roll; the result is the maximum number of PP they can put into the engine for that action. Parking the vehicle on a ley line allows it to recharge 1 PPE per 15 minutes.
  • Edge: Terra Tough
    • +2 toughness, +5 acceleration and top speed in all modes of movement ( Factored in)
  • TW mod: Long Term Parking:
    • Invisibility: While not moving and on a leyline the vehicle can be put into a long term invisibility mode that drains the batter at its standard rate of operation ( 3 ppts per 1 hour), during this time the vehicle does not recharge on the leyline as the leyline energy is actually fueling the invisibility action. If this ability is left on for the full 10 hours, it takes 8 hours of recharging on a leyline to get enough juice back into the vehicle so that it can operate.
  • TW mod: Ghost Ride:
    • Invisibility: For +2 ppts the vehicle can cast invisibility on itself and the contents inside it. Strangely the more their is a driving penalty due to speed, the better the effect. When cast the current penalty to drive or piloting due to speed is added as a bonus to the arcane casting roll.
  • Remaining Mods ( Non TW mods): 4
Adventure Survival Armor
  • 4 Armor | +2 Vigor checks related to environmental conditions
  • Wt. 5 lbs | Cost 10,000
TK Revolver
  • Damage 12/24/48 | Damage 2d6 + 4 | RoF 1 | AP 4 | Shots 6 | Wt. 4 | Cost 10,000
  • Minor Enhancement +1 to Shooting
NG-S2 Survival Pack
  • Designed and sold by the Northern Gun Corporation, this is a fairly common starting item for anyone roaming the wilds. It contains just about everything needed for basic survival. (30 lb, 3,000 credits)
  • One two-person tent, insulated against up to −40 degrees Fahrenheit. It has water collection capabilities, capturing ambient humidity and evaporating water from occupants, thus extending water supplies by 20%.
  • One sleeping bag, also insulated.
  • One flashlight, with a concealed pocket knife. Miniaturized solar panels give it near-infinite operation under typical conditions.
  • One biometric compass/inertial mapper. Body motion provides the necessary power, and the system lets the user know how far and in what direction he’s travelled over time (+2 to Survival rolls related to land navigation).
  • A mirrored back allows for reflective signalling to others if the sun is out.
  • One short-range radio, five mile range.
  • One first aid kit, provides +1 to Healing checks. It has three uses before it needs to be replenished (300 credits).
  • One hunter/fisher kit, containing wires, line, hooks, and other elements necessary for fishing and small game trapping. This provides +1 to Survival checks where food gathering is concerned.
  • Three saw wires, composed of serrated, high tensile strength wire and two ring handles. Capable of slicing through wood, stone, and even non-Mega metals.
  • One fire starter, a combination solar powered ignition cell and flint sparker (with six extra flints).
  • One survival knife, one small hatchet, and one wooden cross.
  • Four signal flares.
  • One climbing kit with 30 feet of lightweight cord, a pair of climbing gloves, four ceramic spikes, and a small mallet.
  • One bar of soap and a sterilized cloth.
  • One canteen.
  • Two weeks worth of minimal sustenance survival rations in sealed pouches.
Tool Kit

Current Balance: 99,200 credits
  • +7,000 (Starting Credits)
  • -5,000 (Parts Stockpile)
  • +150,000 (Loot from New Del Rio)
  • -28,000 (Purchased Grade IV Field Computer)
  • -22,800 (Purchased Parts for TW Conversions and Upgrades)
TW Parts Stockpile: 23,400 in parts
Smite Gizmo Q4 2017 [dice]0[/dice]
Teleport Gizmo Q4 2017 [dice]1[/dice]
Healing Gizmo Q4 2017 [dice]2[/dice]
Light Gizmo Q1 2018 [dice]3[/dice]
Detect Arcana Gizmo Q1 2018 [dice]4[/dice]
Conversion of Grade IV Computer 2,800

Contacts
Last edited by Fizzwaite Zipwidget on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Fizzwaite Zipwidget
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Advances
Please list all Edges and Advances taken for your character here

Iconic Framework
  • Arcane Background (Weird Science): Techno-Wizards begin with three powers, each in a gizmo of their own design as with all Weird Science types. Unlike other Weird Scientists, Techno-Wizards have 15 PPE of their own and their gizmos have none. Their PPE pool is used to activate all of their own gizmos, as well as use Techno-Wizard (TW) devices. These sorcerer-scientists start with the Techno-Wizardry skill at d8 (which is equivalent to the Weird Science skill). Anyone who can use a TW device (page 76) can also use a Techno-Wizard’s gizmo, but must spend PPE/ISP to power it as usual. Gizmos are unique items and cease to function after 2d6 days without attention from their creator.
  • Arcane Machinist: Techno-Wizards begin with a variant of the Gadgeteer Edge which grants enormous flexibility. As an action (instead of 1d20 minutes), the character produces a magical gadget replicating any power available to Techno-Wizards. To make the device requires a successful Techno-Wizardry roll at −2 per Rank the power is above her own. The device has its own pool of PPE equal to half the Techno-Wizard’s normal maximum PPE pool (round down). With a raise, the device gets +5 PPE. The item can only be activated with its own PPE and once used up (or at the end of the session), the device burns out or otherwise becomes unusable. A Techno-Wizard can use Arcane Machinist up to half her Smarts die per session.
  • Machine Maestro: A Techno-Wizard can interface with any electronic or mechanical device by touch, gaining +2 to most (see below) non-combat Trait rolls where such are involved (bypassing security, picking locks, operating vehicles, using sensors.). When interfacing with an arcane (usually TW) device, the bonus increases to +4. For combat-related Trait rolls and the creation or repair of TW gizmos and devices, the bonuses lower to +1 and +2, respectively.
  • Required Knowledge: A combination of intense study, practical experience, and intuitive understanding makes the Techno-Wizard an expert in a number of fields. They begin with the following skills for free: Knowledge (Arcana) d6, Knowledge (Engineering) d6, Knowledge (Science) d6, and Repair d6.
  • Cybernetics: Despite their love of technology, even Techno-Wizards suffer penalties to their magic from implanted cybernetics (page 108).
  • Device Dependent: As with any Weird Scientist, a Techno-Wizard must have her gizmos for his powers or parts to use Arcane Machinist. He must have gear and tools to make his magic work.
  • Enemies: Like all practitioners of arcane arts, Techno-Wizards are outlaws in Coalition States. Those who do not bow to Lord Dunscon’s authority in the True Federation—including those serving the Tomorrow Legion—are also deemed enemies of the state there.
  • Gearhead Geek: The Techno-Wizard relationship with technology and machinery results in odd behaviors. Some talk, hum, or sing to their gear, while others paint sigils, runes, and arcane diagrams all over their machines. However it manifests, every Techno-Wizard has a Quirk Hindrance of this kind.

Hero’s Journey (5)
  • Magic & Mysticism
    • More PPE means more power to work with, and your character has it. He gains +5 PPE to his base.
  • Magic & Mysticism
    • More PPE means more power to work with, and your character has it. He gains +5 PPE to his base.
  • Magic & Mysticism
  • Magic & Mysticism
    • Arcane casters benefit from a variety of spells. Your hero knows one power of any Rank from her own list or one Novice power normally unavailable.
  • Magic & Mysticism
    • Putting down opponents before they end you is a powerful lesson in this dangerous world. Your hero gains +2 damage when using direct damage spells and TW weapons.

Advances
  • Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): Master of Magic, Mr. Fix It
  • Novice 1 Advance: Rich
  • Novice 2 Advance: Improve Driving (d6), Improve Notice (d8)
  • Novice 3 Advance: Improve Smarts (d12)
  • Seasoned 1 Advance: Luck
  • Seasoned 2 Advance: Scavanger
  • Seasoned 3 Advance:
  • Seasoned 4 Advance:
  • Veteran 1 Advance:
  • Veteran 2 Advance:
  • Veteran 3 Advance:
  • Veteran 4 Advance:
  • Heroic 1 Advance:
  • Heroic 2 Advance:
  • Heroic 3 Advance:
  • Heroic 4 Advance:
  • Legendary 1 Advance:
  • Legendary 2 Advance:
  • Legendary 3 Advance:
  • Legendary 4 Advance:
XP Log
  • 3rd Quarter 2017: 6 XP
  • 4th Quarter 2017: 8 XP
  • 1st Quarter 2018: 6 XP
Last edited by Fizzwaite Zipwidget on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Radecliffe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Radecliffe »

http://www.archive.pegforum.com/viewtop ... ll#p447155

The last couple sections are most relevant:
Rolling Spirit or arcane skill is specifically for an actual "power" embedded in the device, meaning as noted above, it works like using that power. A TW device which is simply powered by PPE/ISP like a vehicle or weapon doesn't require that kind of roll, they would just use Driving or Shooting as stated.

But if it is an actual power, then it uses the same Spirit or arcane skill roll to activate/use/determine success.

Coniferus wrote:
If a nonTW user is borrowing a device or gizmo that shoots a Bolt, is it Shooting or a magic-oriented skill? If it's a TW they get to awesomely replace their shooting skill with their TW skill; does that somehow apply to others?

If the item is a device which actually has the Bolt power (as opposed to just being a TW Revolver for example), then the user rolls Spirit or arcane skill.

If the item is a gizmo, then the use is more open to interpretation (as per Weird Science) so the player (with GM approval) can come up with how their particular invention works. It's their power, so they're free to apply their own creativity to it in trappings, appearance, and use.

Hope that helps and clarifies.
But even so maybe moving another skill point to shooting isn't a bad idea. :D
Radecliffe
Player: James
Active Alts: Jim Cannon, Jame Graeme, Dorn GiantSlayer, Steele

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 8; Running Die: d8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 11(4); Strain: 6/6; Bennies 4 of 4

Skills
Agility: Athletics d8, Fighting d8, Shooting d6, Stealth d8, Thievery d8
Smarts: Common Knowledge d4, Healing d6+2, Language (American) d8, Notice d8, Occult d10, Psionics d10, Survival d10+2
Spirit: Persuasion d4

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Your powers are your gizmos. Devices are what you make with your arcane machinist. Per weird science, if a gizmo is trapped as a gun it will most likely require a shooting roll to use.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Radecliffe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Radecliffe »

Then I guess I'll drop any powers that could be consoidered weapons. Or come up with a new concept.
Radecliffe

Pace: 8; Running Die: d8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 11(4); Strain: 6/6; Bennies 4 of 4

Skills
Smarts: Common Knowledge d4, Healing d6+2, Language (American) d8, Notice d8, Occult d10, Psionics d10, Survival d10+2

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Really you just have to explain how the gizmo works. When I see cannon, gun, and blaster I assume you are shooting the power at a target. If so, you would most likely be rolling your shooting skill. It is one of the things that makes weird science a bit different than other arcane backgrounds.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Radecliffe wrote:Then I guess I'll drop any powers that could be considered weapons. Or come up with a new concept.
Its not the power that is being considered a weapon, the trapping used makes it a weapon. Bolt can totally be used using technowizardy as the activating skill it just needs to be trapped appropriatly and described in a way that does not indicate shooting or throwing would be the skill used.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

As an example of what he's getting at, Radcliffe, I designed a Bolt-shooting Plasma Rod; it was operated with Technowizardry, because rather than just point-and-shoot, the idea is that it had all these fiddly buttons and knobs you'd use to tweak between the different settings, and targeting wasn't a matter of 'aiming', but instead of getting the settings on the twist-dials on the rod's shaft just right.
GM Bennies (7th SET, Joker's Jokers): 8/8
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
PCs, 8 Active Slots, 3 Signature Items
*Gaspard Gillead, 12th AAT/Dirty Dozen
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Ophelia Monk, Mercy Team 6
Jaenelle, Beyond the Wall
Mille Visage, Northern Gun Mercs
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Inactive/Retired/Deceased
Gorgeous George, 4th COT/Murder Hobos(Frozen)
Nomel Sagia, Nameless (Frozen)
Libertas Magicorum, 13th SET/Silent Ones(Retired)
Savant, 3rd SET/Losers(Frozen)
Other Mother, Ravenloft (Frozen)
Lance, 24th COT/Kingsdale (Retired)
Ramson Gourdaine, Phase World (Blazed)
Hexx, Rising Stars SPC (Frozen)
Sir Blurre, 18th COT/New West (Retired)
Yeitso & Alicia Forsythe, Prestige Unlimited (Frozen)
Malaetheryan, Phase World/Relentless (Frozen?)
Radecliffe
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Radecliffe »

Okies
Radecliffe

Skills

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

post here
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

Return to “Fallen Heroes”