EP Ledger: Lars Riedel/Hunter

Hunter

EP Ledger: Lars Riedel/Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Player Name: Lars Riedel
Character Name: Hunter
Link to Any Reference Posts (e.g. character sheet or post where bennie is spent):
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?p=1824#p1824

Now that RL has settled for me and i'm back in the swing of things was looking to get back into Savage Rifts again.
Goodwill Hunting
Bennies:
Agility: d10, Smarts: d8, Spirit: d6, Strength: d12+1(d6), Vigor:
Running: d8, Pace: 8, Parry: 5, Toughness: 7(13)
Hindrances: Coalition Fanatical Patriot [Major], Death Wish (Minor), Illiterate (Minor), Loyal [Minor], Mutant, Near-Human Physiology, Overconfident (Major), Oddly Built, Weakness (Ley Line Hypersensitivity)
Edges: Assassin, Ambidextrous, Alertness, Bite, Breed Advantage (Tracking, Fast), Danger Sense, Dead Shot, Dirty Fighter, Double Tap, Free Runner, Keen Sense of Smell/Hearing, Low Light Vision, Nerves of Steel, Marksman, Psychic Sense, Quick, Quick Draw, Quick and the Dead, Sharpshooting, Soldier, Two-Gun Kid, Live, Die, Live Again, Rich, Connected.
Hunter

Re: EP Ledger: Lars Riedel/Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Just as a reminder I just need my old balance converted to the new system.

For this: One-time reward of 7 Automatic Aces on any Trait or Skill rolls (7 EP value) I'll just take the EP to make it easy.

I'd also like to redeem the following: 50-Patron Milestone: Signature Item or A Friend With Benefits (Unclaimed) as a Signature item for Hunter. Sheet located here: https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?p=63297#p63297
Goodwill Hunting
Bennies:
Hindrances: Coalition Fanatical Patriot [Major], Death Wish (Minor), Illiterate (Minor), Loyal [Minor], Mutant, Near-Human Physiology, Overconfident (Major), Oddly Built, Weakness (Ley Line Hypersensitivity)
Edges: Assassin, Ambidextrous, Alertness, Bite, Breed Advantage (Tracking, Fast), Danger Sense, Dead Shot, Dirty Fighter, Double Tap, Free Runner, Keen Sense of Smell/Hearing, Low Light Vision, Nerves of Steel, Marksman, Psychic Sense, Quick, Quick Draw, Quick and the Dead, Sharpshooting, Soldier, Two-Gun Kid, Live, Die, Live Again, Rich, Connected.
Explorer Points

Post by Explorer Points »

Done to the best of my ability.

I have added 10 EP to your account for a sig item make a post here to redeem them: https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewforum.php?f=262

EP
Explorer Points
To spend EP Transfer them to this account. If you have any questions or concerns about EP then send a PM to this account.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Greatly appreciated. thank you!
Goodwill Hunting
Bennies:

Return to “EP Archive”