SWADE Playtest: Brigid the Bold

In this archive lies the much honored characters and concepts that have served us through the first incarnation of Savage Worlds. Never Forgotten!
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

SWADE Playtest: Brigid the Bold

Post by High Command »

Recreating my Scathach Druid with SWADE and the Rifts Playtest.

Character Sheet
Player Name: Patrick
Google Handle: payoung95 or mikelamroni
Brigid the Bold
Rank: Seasoned 1 Experience: 20 Advances Left: 0 Bennies: 3
Race: Sidhe Blooded Human
Iconic Framework: MARS (PCO: Scathach Druid)
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Brigid's Gear

Post by High Command »

Gear
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Background

Post by High Command »

Brigid was born in Northumberland and joined one of the fighting forces there called the Northumberland Giant Hunters. They would work with others from the area, but their speciality was hunting all sorts of the giants who served with the Fomorians, plus any who proved themselves independent enemies of the people. Eventually her entire company was honored by their peers, and soon all those so honored found they had significant bounties posted. The company itself broke up and spread out to all sorts of different orders and organizations. About a dozen of the 40 members of the company joined the Knights of Vauxhall Cross, seeking to spread their specialized knowledge around. Brigid, a relatively junior member, was simply taken on as a respected warrior. But even she had the badge of honor of her bounty, and she has it up in her room, framed. A picture of the group is framed beside it.

The goals of the Vauxhall Knights sit well with Brigid, who seeks to bring peace and stability to all of England's people. Their institutional heroism, as well as their loyalty codes, sit well with the fiery druid. In fact only her penchant for removing the heads of monsters gives her superiors pause. She chalks it up to advice given to her by a Sidhe noble who claimed to be her great aunt. "'It's the only way to be sure dear,' she'd say to me. And after I had a Fomorian get up because of his damn regenerative ability and kill some of my squad, I decided it was timely and good advice. It is the only way to be sure."
Tales of the 17th SOG
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Brigid Advancement Tracker

Post by High Command »

tracker
Tales of the 17th SOG
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Brigid Rolls

Post by High Command »

[dice:c4ivw20x]55030:0[/dice:c4ivw20x] Universal Credits, and [dice:c4ivw20x]55030:1[/dice:c4ivw20x] credits worth of gear or valuables
[dice:c4ivw20x]55030:2[/dice:c4ivw20x] credits in gear or valuables.
Tales of the 17th SOG

Return to “SR (SWD) and Playtest Archive”