SWADE Gunslinger Round 2

In this archive lies the much honored characters and concepts that have served us through the first incarnation of Savage Worlds. Never Forgotten!
Finn Masterson
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

SWADE Gunslinger Round 2

Post by Finn Masterson » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:18 pm

F&G 1d12: 4 Agile and Dexterous: Your hero adds one die type to Agility and begins with either the Ambidextrous or Quick Edge
F&G 1d12: 8 Vigorous and Tough: You hero adds one die type to Vigor and begins with the Nerves of Steel Edge.

Experience & Wisdom HJ 1d20: 11 Some experiences take a person back to the beginning, reconnecting her to her foundations. Select one Background Edge, regardless of requirements, so long as it makes sense and the GM agrees with it.

Experience & Wisdom HJ 1d20: 11 Some experiences take a person back to the beginning, reconnecting her to her foundations. Select one Background Edge, regardless of requirements, so long as it makes sense and the GM agrees with it.

Experience & Wisdom HJ 1d20: 12 He’s traveled far and wide, and he knows a lot about the world that could come in handy. Your character gains a +2 on any Common Knowledge rolls related to geography and understanding the people and places of North America. He also gains a +2 on Survival and Networking checks in North America.
I'm dreadfully sorry but I do insist that you raise your hands or I am going to shoot you.
Hawdore
Hawdore
Bennies 3/4
ISP 20/20

Constant Effects: Brave; Quick; Investigator; Healer; Rock and Roll; Master Psionic; McGyver; Mr. Fix It
Temporary Effects: None

Player: James
Alts: Tiberius, Fizzwaite Zipwidget, Sparkmort "Sparky" Zipwidget, Brute

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6(d12+2), Vigor d6
Charisma: 0(-4 with CS); Pace: 6(8); Parry: 6 ; Toughness: 15(8); Strain: 0

Edges
  • [Racial]: Mr. Fix It - +2 to Repair rolls, 1/2 Repair time with raise
  • [MARS]: AB (Psionics) - Teleport, Telepathic, Telekinesis
  • [MARS]: Major Psionic - x2 base ISP, +1/+2 for +2/+4 ISP and double effect when on a ley line
  • [FG]: Brave - +2 to Fear tests
  • [FG]: Quick - Discard draw of 5 or less for new card
  • [HJ]: Investigator- +2 Investigation and Streetwise
  • [HJ]: Healer - +2 Healing
  • McGyver - May improvise temporary gadgets
  • Rock and Roll! - Ignore full-auto penalty if shooter doesn’t move
  • Master Psionic - Access to Mega powers

Hindrances
  • [Major]: Curious - I love to tinker and explore new technologies even when I sometimes shouldn’t.
  • [Minor]: Loyal
  • [Minor]: Quirk - Unfailingly polite, even in combat.

Code: Select all

[OOC]Notice:[dice]1d8[/dice] Wild Die [Dice]1d6[/Dice]
[size=85]Constant Effects: Brave, Quick[/size]
[size=85][color=#8000FF]Temporary Effects: None[/color][/size][/OOC]

Return to “SR (SWD) and Playtest Archive”