Rank: Seasoned Experience: 27 Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: CS Army Infantry Soldier (MARS Variant)
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Charisma: 2; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 16 (8); Strain: 0
- Driving d4
- Fighting d8
- Intimidation d6+2
- Knowledge (Electronics) d8
- Notice d8
- +2 to determine attitude, emotions, or veracity
- Persuasion d6+4
- Psionics d10
- Spend 2 ISP when rolling their Psionics skill to gain a +1 to the roll, or 4 ISP for +2.
- Spend 1 ISP to double the Range of a power, or 2 ISP to multiply the base range × 10. This ability does not affect powers that have Range of Self or Touch.
- Ley line doubles these bonuses.
- +2 when using fear and greater fear
- Shooting d8
- +4 Ion pistol
- +2 Ion rifle
- Rifle 3RB: +4 to hit, +2 damage
- +2 EMP Attack
- Streetwise d6+2
- Survival d8
- Throwing d6
- Vow: Conscientious Objector (Major): Sure there are orders, but surely they are open to some interpretation. You are the first with questions. You cannot help but to need to know the reason why. If that reason is not good enough you might try to find a different way. If there is a mutiny you might not only be a follower; you probably are the leader of it. But your goal is not to tear the C.S. down. You have made a vow to protect and serve the C.S. in a manner that lifts its ideals rather than trounces others.
- Registered Psychic (Minor): Being a registered psychic in the CS is a big deal and makes you a second class citizen.
- Loyal (Minor): Encouraged by the C.S. in training, your character would give her life for her friends. This character can never leave another soldier behind if there’s any chance at all she could help.
- AB (Psionics)
- Major Psionic: double base ISP, gain +10 ISP from New Power Points edge (instead of +5), trade ISP for bonuses on Psionics rolls.
- Empathic: The character gains a +2 Bonus to Notice checks to determine the attitude, emotions and/or veracity of the target.
- Danger Sense: Notice -2 before an attack or ambush. If successful, on Hold for first round of combat.
- CS Basic Weapons Training: All CS Soldiers are trained in the use of their standard issue ranged weapons (ranged weapons with a CS origin) as impromptu melee weapons. Use the improvised weapon rules for a weapon of the appropriate size, (small for sidearms, medium for rifles). CS soldiers that receive this training gain a +1 to such an attack, which negates the inherent penalty from the core rules.
- Basic Demolition Education Course: A character who has been through this course can set pre-programmed demo charges with a Common Knowledge Roll as long as someone with Knowledge (Demolitions) sets the charges up and tells the character where to place it (successful roll on Knowledge (Demolitions)). This bonus is removed if the character has d4 or better in Knowledge (Demolitions).
- Elan: +2 on any Benny rolls
- Master Psionic: Get mega-powers.
- Charismatic: Charisma +2
- I Know a Guy: Once per session, the player can invoke this Edge to effectively have the Connections Edge with any person or group. Use the rules for Connections to determine if the contact can be reached, and if he will help in any way. If the attempt to contact a particular person fails, the once-per-session use of this Edge is not used up; failures on the Persuasion check to get help still trigger that session’s use of the Edge.
- Marksman: Aim (+2) to Shooting if you don’t move.
- Rapid Recharge/Improved: Recover 1 ISP/15m