Player Name: Rob F Towell
Google Handle: Rob Towell
Rank: Seasoned Advances: 5 Advances Left: 1
Race: Draconic Humunculous
Iconic Framework: Construct (Empires of Humanity)
Attributes: Agility d12*, Smarts d10*, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d12
Pace: 6 running / 24 While Flying; Parry: 4*; Toughness: 6 [If prepared ahead of time he can put on his warrior armor for 11 (4)]
* = Dodge, Size -3, Combat Acrobat for -6 to be hit by range, -4 to be hit by melee.
- * Athletics d12** (+2)
- * Common Knowledge d4 (very little experience)
- * Notice d6 (+4)
- Persuasion d6 (+2) - (-2 Outsider by those who know he is a robot and care)
- * Stealth** d10
- * Academics d10 (+2)
- * American d6
- * Fighting d4
- Psionics d6
- Occult d10 (+2)
- * Repair d8 (+2)
- Spellcasting d10 (+2)
** Affected by Size -2 or -3 in most cases.
Crafted as one of many experiments by an ancient dragon known as Abraxlidone, Forty Two has many features representing the advanced nature of the magic and runes that make up his body. Some restrain him, while others enhance him. The following list is a summary of the abilities granted by those arcane enchantments and wards.
- Construct (0)
- Inorganic (0)
- Outsider (Major) (0)
- Core Directive (Major) (0)
- Wanted (Major) (0)
- Transferred Intelligence (0)
- Arcane System (-4)
- Small Frame (-2)
- Legs (0)
- Advanced Senses Notice +4 (+2 = -4)
- Variable Appearance (+2 = -2)
- Advanced Vocal Unit (+1 = -1)
- Obscure Construction
- Feature Locked Physiology (-4 = -8).
- Specialized Construction F (-6 = -14)
- Weakness (Cold) (-1 = -15)
- Weakness (Electricity) (-1 = -16)
- Automated Repair Unit (+4 = -12)
- Bioreactor: (+1 = -11)
- Flight 24" (60 MPH) (+6 = -5)
- Physical Attributes (+7 = +2)
- Designed to Create (+7 = 9)
- Small and Maneuverable (+3 = 12)
- Created to Aid: (+3 = 15)
- Inherited Skills (+6 = 21)
- Self Altering Nature (+3 = 24)
- Curious (Major): Forty Two has his master’s obsession with knowledge. He wants to know absolutely everything and will do what he can to learn every secret.
- Loyal (Minor): The hero is loyal to his friends and allies.
- Quirk (Minor): Forty Two is constantly messing with things. Trying to learn or enchant, Forty Two has trouble doing nothing for long.
- Quirk (Minor): Forty Two chatters a lot and tends to reason out loud.
- (Hindrance) Strong Willed +2 to resist Smarts or Spirit-based Tests.
- (Hindrance) Arcane Background (Psionics) Allows access to the Arcane Backgrounds listed in Chapter Five
- (Novice 1) Brave +2 to Fear checks and –2 to rolls on the Fear Table.
- (Special Award) Combat Acrobat: −1 to hit with ranged and melee attacks.
- (Novice 2) Charisma: The character gains a free reroll on Persuasion rolls.
- (Special Award) Luck: The character begins each session with an additional benny
- (Novice 3) Power Points: The Character gains +5 PPE.
- (Seasoned 1) Killer Instinct: Free Reroll with Tests.
- (Seasoned 2) New Powers: The character gains two new powers