I went to Kingsdale and All I got was a HJ roll

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

I went to Kingsdale and All I got was a HJ roll

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

A Place for HJ rolls to be made and characters to provide some narrative insight as to how those rolls have affected them.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Aggelos

Re: I went to Kingsdale and All I got was a HJ roll

Post by Aggelos »

Experience And Wisdom [dice:3v9uz6a1]61771:0[/dice:3v9uz6a1]

While Angel had inherited her fathers general disdain for small talk she'd always had an odd knack for finding odds and ends in a pinch. Food, ammo, the do-dad needed to keep ones ride rolling, somehow she often just followed a hunch and it led her to a forgotten stash, or the guy with the thing. Mostly an unconscious urging, her uncle Luke had often encouraged her to follow and explore this strange expression of her sixth sense. So she had, and while by no means was is infallible she had learned to tune into it pretty reliably.
Character Name
Aggelos Nem
Pace: 6; Parry: 5 Toughness: 7/ 14(5)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP/PPE: 30/30
Bennies: 3/3

Edit Signature
Characters Imperator (GM account), Barinthasheer, Aggelos, Xiang, Dorian Falstaff, Fiona Gladbrooke, Kyrin Brand
Forty-Two

Post by Forty-Two »

Forty Two thinks back. He learned a lot from his little trip to Kingsdale, gained some real wisdom. Learning to duck and dodge the attacks of those Juicers was vital to staying alive. From moment to moment they where on him, his small size and ducky dodgy ways came in handy.

Experience & Wisdom [dice:jfpyj8hn]61783:0[/dice:jfpyj8hn]

Life on the road, in the wilderness, and wandering the streets of the cities that remain gave your character special insight and some key experience with a particular calling. You may give her one Professional Edge, ignoring requirements, so long as it makes sense and the GM agrees with it.
Chose Combat Acrobat
74Z3 Jane Doe

Post by 74Z3 Jane Doe »

Experience & Wisdom _
(1d20) [dice:zmsod83c]61815:0[/dice:zmsod83c] (3) Your character doesn’t take kindly to threats, and no one messes with her head. She is Strong Willed.
In the time before being reactivated. In the time before being released from prison. Jane had been a lab rat of Captain Wolfe.

She did not know the man. He never introduced himself. He just showed up and disappeared. He asked questions and always reviewed the details from other staff.

She learned to say nothing. Practicing a technique she had no name for, but it was the empty mind.

Her lack of response or emotion or even recognition of Captain Wolfe obviously frustrated Wolfe and his staff. In time she was notified that Luke, the In'Valian Scientist had made it to Earth, following after her his friend @Antipas. Jane left the CS facility where she had been under observation and study for the last few months. Captain Wolfe having nothing more on her than when she had been brought in from the Splugorth Slave Barge where she had been assigned.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Sgt 86Delta wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:06 pm (1d20) [dice:9d5b6rhn]61815:0[/dice:9d5b6rhn] ( )
Choose table out the back of the book that is one of the ones listed for the intial juicer rolls, and then roll.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
74Z3 Jane Doe

Post by 74Z3 Jane Doe »

Pender Lumkiss wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:16 pm
Sgt 86Delta wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:06 pm (1d20) [dice:bu10v14v]61815:0[/dice:bu10v14v] ( )
Choose table out the back of the book that is one of the ones listed for the intial juicer rolls, and then roll.
Done.

Was reviewing the tables.

Return to “Adventure Forum”