Command Edge Chain (Modified)
Command Edges work as normal within 5" and 10" respectively, but also gain the following.
- If you have effective communication and observation, you can use Command Edges on Spirit/2 people.
If you have Command Presence this increases to Spirit in people.
Casual Power Use
Players may use minor non-combat uses of their existing powers. This can include floating things around with telekinesis, using bolt to light a candle, warming or cooling a drink, etc. There is no need to roll the arcane skill, nor expend any power points. GM approval is needed to use this setting rule. To use this setting rule, the character should have their arcane skill at least a d6. It has a range of Smarts.
Ley Line Phasing / Ley Line Gates
Ley Line Walkers and Shifters (and anyone else with an inherent ability to carry passengers via ley line teleportation) can carry vehicles as well as people. For the purposes of phasing and teleportation passenger counts, calculate the vehicle or individual's size, divide by 2, and round up. No individual or vehicle can count as less than 1 passenger.
Guidelines for the Sidekick Edge
As a Legendary Edge, Sidekick is available at character creation due to the Born a Hero setting rule. As with any character, Sidekicks are subject to GM approval (and in-game, may be subject to occasional GM control). Avoid game-breaking ability combinations and expect to work with your GM to adapt the character and Sidekick to the expected power levels of a given campaign.
In game terms, Sidekick select a race and Iconic Framework as normal, with the following modifications:
- Sidekicks receive one less Hero's Journey roll than normal for their Iconic Framework.
- Sidekicks do not benefit from the site House Rule granting +5 bonus XP to a new character.
- Sidekicks gain an advance for every two advances the main character earns after starting play (or, in the case of a Sidekick gained later, after the Edge is selected).
- Sidekicks do not accrue EP, but EP may be spent on them.
- As Wild Cards, Sidekicks receive Bennies as normal, including whenever a member of the group draws a joker (via the Joker's Wild setting rule).
- Sidekicks count as an additional group member when calculating GM Bennies
As a Legendary Edge, Followers is available at character creation due to the Born a Hero setting rule. Followers are subject to GM approval (and in-game, may be subject to occasional GM control). Expect to work with your GM to select Followers adapted to the expected power levels of a given campaign.
In game terms, Followers should be roughly in line with the Soldier presented in Savage Worlds Deluxe, with Rifts appropriate gear. Various entries for Bandits and Soldiers in Savage Foes of North America would be a good starting point. In addition:
- Followers are Extras and do not select an Iconic Framework.
- Followers do not roll on the Hero's Journey tables.
- Followers do not benefit from the site House Rule granting +5 bonus XP to a new character.
- Followers do not accrue XP separately. Instead, they gain an advance for every three advances the main character earns after starting play (or, in the case of Followers gained later, after the Edge is selected).
- Followers do not accrue EP, but EP may be spent on them.
Selling to Legion (assuming it's something the Legion has use for): 10% of market value. This is a standard finder's fee with the Legion, and should be granted for any gear that arrives in good condition.
Finding your own buyer. Roll Streetwise (remembering to add Charisma). Note that once you roll, you're stuck with the final result--you can't decide to go back to the Legion for the 10% price:
- Critical Failure: You get swindled, robbed or possibly run afoul of competitors (read: Black Market)
- Failure: You cannot sell the item this session/Quarter on the open market
- Success: 5% of list price
- Every Raise: +5% of list price; maximum of 25% of list price
- Connections Edge: If the Edge is with an appropriate faction (note that the Black Market is almost always appropriate), gain +4 to the Streetwise roll.
- I Know A Guy Edge: You get +4 to the roll, and the sale price cap rises to 50% of list.
- Market variance: If demand for the gear is higher than average in comparison to supply, then a +2 bonus is appropriate; if the item is one that has a very limited potential market, or which has already been glutted, -2
Update note 2/18/2020: This house rule will be reviewed and revised to comply with SWADE rules, as well as tailored to fit Prestige Unlimited.
Juicers - Bennies and the Burn
Official Answers rule that juicers may use Bennies to reroll their Burn die. Due to the EP currency aspect of savagerifts.com, this effectively eliminates risk from using Burn on nearly every roll. At this table, Bennies may still be used to reroll an unwanted Burn roll. However, these must be exclusively from starting and GM-awarded Bennies. You may not use EP to purchase Bennies for the purposes of rerolling your Burn die.
Free Major Hindrance - Vow (Loyalty to Prestige Unlimited)
All individuals who have joined Prestige Unlimited are bound by force of oath. While there is no honor among thieves, the crew of Prestige Unlimited will not, under any circumstances, betray each other.