Customized MI "Vaqueros" Heavy EBA:
+9 MDC Armor, +3 Toughness; d6 Str Min; 20 lbs.; EBA.
Bandito Arms Armored Duster (Patron Armored Coat)
+2 Armor and +1 Toughness, stacks with (non-MDC) worn armor; no change to Str Min; 5 lbs.
NG Equalizer (Patron Item)
A six-cylinder pistol with an adaptive barrel capable of firing Bandito Arms Big Bore rounds, Naruni Enterprises Plasma Rounds as well as a variety of conventional ammunition. Comes standard with Steady Shot Aim Assist, Fast Draw Holster and the shiny finish.
6; Min Str
5; revolver; cannot use speed loader, loads 1 round per action.
- Adaptive Engineering: May fire Big Bore rounds, Naruni Plasma Cartridges, conventional buckshot and slug shotgun rounds (including silver), or even Ramjet rounds, but is +1 on Technical Difficulties table.
- Northern Gun Quality: On a Critical Failure, make a Common Knowledge roll as a free action to avoid Technical Difficulties.
- Laser Targeting: +1 Shooting
- Shiny: Always draws attention and admiration: Acts as a Quirk (Minor).
- Bandito Arms Big Bore: Range 6/12/24; Damage 1-3d6+1; AP 3; +2 to hit; targets hit are Distracted and then roll Strength (−2 if shooter got a raise). Those who fail are hurled 2d6” and become prone, suffering another 2d4 damage if they strike a hard object. Targets with MDC armor or of Size (Large) or greater ignore this effect (100 credits per shell, Rarity −1).
- Buckshot rounds: Range 6/12/24; Damage 1-3d6; AP 0; +2 to hit.
- Naruni plasma cartridges: Range 10/20/40; Damage 3d10+3; AP 0; MD, It Burns (50 credits per cartridge, Rarity −2).
- Ramjet slug cartridges: Range 6/12/24; Damage 3d10; AP 4; Hyperkinetic, +1 to Technical Difficulties (200 credits per 25 cartridges, Rarity −2).
: 18 rounds of Big Bore, 100 Naruni plasma cartridges, 50 Ramjet slug cartridges
TX-26 Particle Beam Pistol
3d8 MD; ROF
15; Min Str
5; +2d4 damage on a raise; atomic annihilation; 2 spare e-clips.
Customized NG-P7 Particle Beam Carbine
4d8 MD; ROF
8; Min Str
12; +2d4 damage on a raise; atomic annihilation; snapfire; 2 spare e-clips.
Executioner's Eye (Super-Tech Signature Item)
The closest Ramon ever came to death was a decade ago when he ran afoul of some sort of hunter-killer robot in the badlands north of Juarez. Gut-shot and desperate, he managed to put the thing down, triggering some sort of self-destruct -- all that was left behind was a single mechanical eye, glowing green. The cyber-doc who patched up Ramon couldn't make heads or tails of the alien tech, but the mutant gunslinger had him install it anyway. The too-large optical orb has given him a permanent squint, as well as an uncanny ability to identify weak points in his opponents' armor.
NG-S2 Survival Pack:
- Functions as a cybernetic Optics Package: Ignores Illumination penalties; +2 sight-based Notice and vs. blinding effects; 1 Strain.
- Super-Tech enhancements grant the Take 'Em Down and Improved Take 'Em Down Edges and an additional +2 Notice.
Weighs 20 lbs. Contains just about everything needed for basic survival, including:
- Climbing kit with cord, pitons, and hammer: +1 Athletics (climbing)
- Compass/inertial mapper with a mirrored back for signaling: +1 Survival (navigation)
- Emergency Kit with a survival knife, signal flares, and one week of sealed rations
- Fire starter kit with pocket lighter and flint sparker
- First aid kit with three uses (each refill costs 100 credits)
- Flashlight and radio (five-mile range), crank and solar powered
- Hunting/fishing kit: +1 to Survival checks to gather food via fishing and trapping small game
- Sanitation kit with water filter, canteen, mess kit, soap and sterile cloth
- Two-person tent, insulated with a water collector, providing +2 versus cold or heat environmental Hazards, and an insulated sleeping bag
100 (2,500 from starting gear, 15,000 from Rich, -12,000 for Targeting Eye, -5,000 for 100 plasma cartridges, -400 for 50 Ramjet rounds)