Player: Dan (Lars)
Rank: Novice 2
Iconic Framework: Momano Hunter
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d10, Vigor d8
Pace: 6; Parry: 8; Toughness: 9 (2); Strain: Maxed.
[[In Armor 19 (5) before Psionics is used (protection +6 or +8, also can add toughness modifier to prevent AP)]]
- Athletics d8 (1 from HJ)
- Common Knowledge d4+2
- Notice d8+2
- Persuasion d6
- Stealth d6
- Occult d10
- Fighting d12 (2 from HJ)
- Shooting d8+2 (+2 more when using energy projector)
- Academics d6
- Repair d6
- Performance d6
- Survival d6 (free reroll on notice/survival vs supernatural)
- Psionics d10-1
- Driven (Major): Destroy evil monsters.
- Heroic (Major): Yes, I am a big damn hero.
- Cybernetic Oddball: Non-TW cybernetics cause catastrophic interference, rendering a Momano's Psionics skill unusable until removed by their sect's armorers
- Enemies: Momano are despised by demons and monsters, who will target them first for destruction. The CS and supremacists hate them, too.
- Limited Expansion: The Momano's base cybernetics use up all personal Strain, ever.
- Outsider: –2 penalty to Persuasion rolls with those unfamiliar with Momano heroism.
- Restricted Path: Momano may take no further Arcane Backgrounds.
- Some Piece of Work: Momano's bodies can be Healed as normal when they are hurt, but any damage to their TW bionics must be repaired using the lower of Healing or Techno-Wizardry
- Arcane Background (Psionics): 10 ISP, 3 powers.
- Major Psionics (HJ): Double base ISP. Before attempting a Psionics skill roll may spend 2 ISP to gain +1 to the roll, or 4 ISP for +2.
- Master Psioncs (HJ): Mind Melter list, mega modifiers
- Scholar (IF): Occult
- Monster Slayer (IF): Roll Occult to identify a foe. If successful the GM reveals the being’s weaknesses (if any) and the Monster Slayer’s advice grants allies a +1 bonus to Trait rolls versus such creatures until the end of the encounter. On a raise, the target’s special abilities of note (if any) are revealed, and the bonus to Trait rolls is increased to +2.
- Take ‘em Down: add +4 AP to attacks vs M.D.C. Targets.
- Brawler (IF): Toughness +1, add d4 to damage from fists; or increase it a die type if combined with Martial Artist, Claws, or similar abilities.
- Brave (IF): +2 Fear checks, -2 to rolls on Fear Table
- Monster Hunter (IF): Free reroll on all Notice and Survival (tracking) checks made for supernatural targets
- Recognized Defenders (IF): +1 Persuasion when dealing with those who value the faction's exploits
- Connections (IF): Momano Sect and Allies
- TW Bionic Attunement (IF): Strain penalty to Psionics rolls for their starting cybernetics is reduced to –1 total
- Danger Sense (Cybernetics): Notice roll at +2 to sense ambushes or similar events.
- CHI: at the start of each combat encounter, gains one Chi Point that can be used to: - Reroll a failed attack, even a critical failure. - make an enemy reroll a successful attack that was made against them. - add plus D6 damage to one successful unarmed fighting attack (can be w/claws) which can ace.
- Magical Blades and Spikes: Str+d8 AP 2—considered Claws, see Natural Weapons in Savage Worlds.
- Hydraulic Stake Driver: Str+d10 Mega Damage, AP2, Shots 6. May be used with either a Touch Attack or at no Called Shot penalty (only when used against Grappled opponents). Wooden stakes can be magically reloaded (costs 1 ISP), but metal stakes are commonly hand-loaded (often silvered or cold iron tipped).
- Energy Projector: A versatile weapon system with the embedded powers of bolt, burst, and smite (applied to her Magical Blades and Spikes only, deals Mega Damage for the Duration). As an action she may activate the base (no modifiers possible) version of one power using her Spirit—costs 1 ISP and choose one of the Trappings each activation: Cold Iron, Electricity, Fire, Holy Sun Beam/Light, or Silver.
Bionic Strength Augmentation (3), Cyber-Wired Reflexes (1), and Synthetic Organ Replacement (1).
- Armor Plating (1 level) +2 A
- Core Electronics Package +2 to common knowledge, electronics, hacking, research and repair rolls. 20 mile radio, Gyro-Compass, Clock calendar.
- Expanded Detection and Security Array 360 degree radar +2 notice rolls
- Nano-Repair System heal 1 Wound per day, +4 resist bleeding out, 50% chance reject poison or disease.
- Optics Package ignore illumination penalties, grants +2 sight based notice checks
- Targeting Eye +2 shooting
- Arcane Background: Psionics/Mind Melter list
- ISP: 30
- Recharge Rate: / hour
- NG-S2 Survival Pack (includes a Survival Knife, wooden cross, and wooden stakes).
- For the Hydraulic Stake Driver he carries 6 silver and 6 cold iron spikes. (Wood spikes are reloaded magically).
- 3 EP spent on Communication Band TW Communications Band (TW)
- Branaghan w/Duster Armor: +5, +2 A, +2, +1, EBA.
- Plus one TW of choice: (Reskinned Spirit Bow no other mods, just a rifle not bow).
TW SB Rifle “Big Bo”: 30/60/120, 4d6 +6 AP plus 1d6 damage and +6 AP vs supernatural.
- Damien Frost joined the Legion to destroy evil.
As a son of two Momano Headhunters Damien was raised in the Sect and training started at a young age. There just was never any question of what he would do when he grew up. Obviously slay demons and hunt evil. By 16 he was well on his way to honing psychic power. By 17 he under went the Momano Sect Technowizardry surgery to receive bionics and cybernetics.
After more intense training with the Sect his parents asked him if he would be willing to work with some friends of the Sect. That being the Legion. It would be a good experience and means of growth. Now 18, Damien excepted and gladly headed out to join the Legion excited to work alongside other do gooders and save the day. Learning about the history of the original 1st SET he’s proud to be part of its new crew and create a new heroic history with the team.
- Psionics: New Power
- Training: +3 pts
- Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): +1 Vigor, Major Psionic
- Free Edge (Human): Master Psionics
- Cybernetic Modifications: See above
- N1/PBP: Take ‘em Down Edge
- Novice 2 Advance (Q2 Earned): Power Points
- Novice 3 Advance:
- Seasoned 1 Advance:
- Seasoned 2 Advance:
- Seasoned 3 Advance:
- Seasoned 4 Advance:
- Veteran 1 Advance:
- Veteran 2 Advance:
- Veteran 3 Advance:
- Veteran 4 Advance:
- Heroic 1 Advance:
- Heroic 2 Advance:
- Heroic 3 Advance:
- Heroic 4 Advance:
- Legendary 1 Advance:
- Legendary 2 Advance:
- Legendary 3 Advance:
- Legendary 4 Advance: