Wish Lists

GM: Pursuit
The Dark Harvest and adventures in Psyscape and the Magic Zone
Pursuit
Game Master

Wish Lists

Post by Pursuit »

Because we are using the modified Wealth system, big ticket items can be a little tough to buy.

To that end, if you’ve got something in mind that you’d like your character to be able to acquire, whether as loot or as a purchase, please respond here and let me know. Some items might make more sense than others, and some might need to be picked up later (you’re all Novices and Seasoned, after all).

If you don’t have something specific in mind, you can also say something simple like “a cool melee weapon” and I’ll come up with something for you.
Curse of the Crimson Throne GM Bennies: 3/6

Lost Colony GM Bennies: 7/6

Dark Frontier GM Bennies: 6/6
Dazzle

Re: Wish Lists

Post by Dazzle »

Dazzle needs some melee weapons for her GG. I think we had talked about dual wielding something, but can't recall what. Other than that, anything that upgrades her out of GG would always be good.

Oh, and she totally wants the new Dres Marbles Left album.
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

Chocolate Microscopes.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Squidge

Post by Squidge »

Hmm! Better weapon or armor would be good.

Oh oh, maybe stealth armor? That'd complement Squidge's psi-ghostery pretty well!
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco »

As the most powerful framework in the game Hedge has no real needs. Probably best to give everyone else powerful items so they don't feel so overshadowed.

Just kidding. I'm good with whatever you can come up with.

VV
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
White Castle

Post by White Castle »

Castle needs access to ARCHIE 3, satelittes in orbit, and advanced global networking protocols.
Squidge

Post by Squidge »

I know someone who can help with that. :)
Sis

Post by Sis »

I have this vision of Sis in heavy armor (either combat mage it or gladius exoskeleton, probably the former though the darksight and darksight powers are useless) weilding a massive 2 handed infrantry rail gun. So those are on the wishlist. If there is a path to it, I could even seen her taking the power armor jock edge and getting a power armor suit, though dazzle fills that roll nicely.

Otherwise bonus edges are always nice!

Edit: Arzno TWA-1600 Exterminator EBA also looks like a nice option!
Sis - Nega Psychic
Details
Bennies: 2/3
-1 for Fear Reroll

Conviction: Yes

ISP: 18/20
-1 armor
-1 smite
Wounds: 0/4
Fatigue: 0/3
Parry: 5
Pace: 6
Toughness: 15 (6)

Active Powers:

Active Effects:

Notable Edges:
Alertness: +2 to Notice rolls
Attractive: +1 to Performance and Persuasion
Brave: +2 to Fear checks
Strong Willed: +2 to resist Tests
Command: +1 to alles to unshake

Notable Hindrances:
Bad Rep: (Racial) Uncooperative reaction of known to be altara
Blind (Racial): Can’t read or see purely visual info
Instilled Ignorance (Racial): No core Common Knowledge, plus -2 to CK rolls
Storm Fouled Senses (Racial): Inclement weather (Sand Storms, Fires with lots of smoke) -2 to notice, fighting, shooting, etc

Update Signature
Goswin Aigner

Post by Goswin Aigner »

At some point, I think it would be cool if Goswin could pimp out his starter armor with magic goodness.
Goswin Aigner, Elemental Fusionist
Goswin, Elemental Fusionist
Pace: 6(d6); Parry: 6; Toughness: 15(7)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • All Thumbs: –2 to use mechanical or electrical devices.
  • Elan: +2 when spending a Benny to reroll a Trait roll.
  • Elemental Brotherhood: See/converse with all elemental entities (including spirits of dark/light). Such beings see Goswin as a brother and will offer/request aid if needed.
  • Fusion Synergy: Powers activated using the fusion Trapping gain a free reroll on all related Trait checks. They also gain a +2 Toughness bonus to barrier, entangle, and protection.
  • Life Sign Harmony: Environmental protection makes him immune to all negative effects or damage from his life sign, and elemental manipulation Trait checks are made at +4 when using his life sign's Trappings.
  • Marksman: Ignore up to 2 points of penalties from Range, Cover, Called Shot, Scale, or Speed; or add +1 to first Athletics (throwing) or Shooting roll. Character may not move or fire greater than RoF 1.
  • Primordial Bond: While in nature, Fusionists have Danger Sense.
    • Danger Sense: Notice roll at +2 to sense ambushes or similar events.
  • Strong Willed: +2 to resist Smarts or Spirit-based Tests.
  • Variable Trappings: When activating powers, may choose between Air, Earth and Lightning Fusion trappings.
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; PP: 0/30; PP: 20/20
Bennies: 4/3; Conviction: 1/1
Edit Signature
Pursuit
Game Master

Post by Pursuit »

Goswin Aigner wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:32 am At some point, I think it would be cool if Goswin could pimp out his starter armor with magic goodness.
Anything in particular? You don't need to give specific mechanics if you don't have anything in mind, but if you're aiming for something specific, I'll certainly try to incorporate it. Enchanters are prevalent in the area of the country you guys are in, and there are plenty of enchanters in Psyscape (notwithstanding the "psy" part of the name of the city).

Goswin Aigner

Post by Goswin Aigner »

I'm ok with whatever you come up with :). More spells, better spells, more, better spells, or tougher/less squishy are good options. But I'm ok with being better at peripheral stuff too. I like surprises :). But, I can narrow something specific down myself, if you would prefer.

One thing either way it goes, I would prefer it to be a major enchantment (Even if it takes a while / is expensive or difficult to acquire). If we're going RAW, you can't mod something that's already been modded, and I don't want to be stuck with my cool robes that will only ever one to two minor mods and end up having to get something better later :/
  • Elemental Brotherhood: See/converse with all elemental entities (including spirits of dark/light). Such beings see Goswin as a brother and will offer/request aid if needed.
  • Fusion Synergy: Powers activated using the fusion Trapping gain a free reroll on all related Trait checks. They also gain a +2 Toughness bonus to barrier, entangle, and protection.
  • Life Sign Harmony: Environmental protection makes him immune to all negative effects or damage from his life sign, and elemental manipulation Trait checks are made at +4 when using his life sign's Trappings.
  • Marksman: Ignore up to 2 points of penalties from Range, Cover, Called Shot, Scale, or Speed; or add +1 to first Athletics (throwing) or Shooting roll. Character may not move or fire greater than RoF 1.
  • Variable Trappings: When activating powers, may choose between Air, Earth and Lightning Fusion trappings.
Edit Signature
Goswin Aigner

Post by Goswin Aigner »

So, how about something like this?

Huntsman MPA (24000) + Patron Overcoat (?) =
Naturalist's Robes
Goswin wears robes and a cloak which were once little more than cloth. Through trial and error durnig his time in the wilderness, however, he has found ways to maximize the protection and utility of the clothing he wears.
His cloak and hood keep the sun and rain at bay, but on a hot day draws in cool air to keep Gowin refreshed. Drawing upon the earth, he has slowly replaced the threads with cut-resistant fibers and added layers of graphene underneath that.
Today, his robes are more of an aberration of elemental phenomena converging onto his person than articles of clothing. One lucky side effect is that his robes are so elemental in nature that Goswin can form pockets within the robes at will in order to store small items on his person. The robes can sustain up to 4 pockets on either side of his body indefinitely.

• • Armor: +7 Toughness: +3
    • Weight: 21 lbs (Min Str: d6)
    • Rarity: +1; Cost: 24,000
    The internal pockets can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: small, one-handed weapons, canteen, minor items or individual tools.
    • Pocket: Boom Pod
    • Pocket: Cinder Nut
    • Pocket: Ironseed Fruit
    • Pocket:
    • Pocket:
    • Pocket:
    • Pocket:
    • Pocket:
(24000?)
I'm not wanting to gussy up the patron item too, but I included it together with the Hunstman MPA when I trapped my armor.

Base Item: Huntsman Medium Personal Armor (+5 Armor, +2 Toughness, 16 lb, Min Str d6, Rarity +1, 24,000) plus integral patron overcoat (?)
Free Trapping: The robes incorporate wind power to keep Goswin cool and breathing fresh air. This same power can be tapped to make the robes billow as if the wind was ruffling the robes.
Minor: +1 to Stealth (5000) The elemental earth energy can shift the pigmentation of the robes slightly to match its suroundings.
Minor: +1 to Stealth (5000) The effect is improved.
Major: Channeling Edge (50,000) When Goswin is "in the zone," the elemental energy woven into his robe responds by giving him a portion of its power.
Major: +1 to Vigor (10000) Earth energy flows into Goswin while he wears the robe and strengthens his body.

HJ1: Body Armor 12 - If your suit is not Environmental Body Armor, this result provides that benefit. (+item's base cost)
Hj2: Body Armor 16-17 - Good for all situations, this armor suit has +1 Embedded Toughness to handle the sharpest blades and most piercing lasers. (+Item's base Cost)

(The bold options are the ones I'd most prefer. For example, a simple success on creation grants 1 minor and 1 major for a veteran creator, and a raise grants 2 and 2. I didn't know if you were having an npc roll to make them or not. Then the HJs are things I would find useful, too, depending on how generous you're feeling ;).)
Edit Signature
White Castle

Post by White Castle »

Sis wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:46 pm I have this vision of Sis in heavy armor (either combat mage it or gladius exoskeleton, probably the former though the darksight and darksight powers are useless) weilding a massive 2 handed infrantry rail gun. So those are on the wishlist. If there is a path to it, I could even seen her taking the power armor jock edge and getting a power armor suit, though dazzle fills that roll nicely.

Otherwise bonus edges are always nice!

Edit: Arzno TWA-1600 Exterminator EBA also looks like a nice option!
I can look into the TW capabilities and modifying existing armor to fill your request. Any other considerations or modifications?

I will check on Sis's current stats to see what might need to be modified in armor or weapon to get your desired results.
Pursuit
Game Master

Post by Pursuit »

She has combat mage armor now, which can't be upgraded.

White Castle

Post by White Castle »

Pursuit wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:51 pm She has combat mage armor now, which can't be upgraded.
understood

Return to “Tomorrow Legion - 32nd SET”