Player Resources

IZ 3.0 (8/8 Players)
GM: Koshnek
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Player Resources

Post by Koshnek »

Most impotantly, here is a link to the Chicago Woes Campaign on Kanka. The link opens directly to the map of Chicago where you can find pins full of details of the various sectors and subsectors of the city. The pins are also color coded to make it easier to identify which sector a pin is in. As we play, I'll add more pins as needed.

High Command has tweaked the site Savage Rifts character sheet for Interface Zero for us, so feel free to use it as a template.

Origins
Unlicensed Zeek
As an unlicensed zeek, you must keep your head down, your abilities secret from those who would lock you up if you used them. Life is uncertain, and you never know who you can trust. Keep your powers a secret—it’s a twisted affirmation you tell yourself every day.
You have learned to be self-sufficient. You can generally fix what you need to and if need be, steal what you don’t have or learn to live without it. Still, that doesn’t always put food on the table or pay the rent. You must work, but the life of a psionic has too many variables—too many chances for your abilities to manifest in front of the wrong people. So, you live in the shadows, where most people don’t ask questions or look too closely. That brings danger, because you have to let someone in; you have to reveal your secret to those few who rely on you to watch their backs.
• Origin Skills: Repair and your choice of Thievery or Survival
• Gear: Tier 1 Tendril Access Processor, Heavy pistol (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2 RoF 1, Shots 15; AP 2), Urban Punk Street Jacket (+2 armor [arms, torso])
  • (GM's Note: This would be a good background for a Zeek who fled from the RUS and made it to Chicago instead of Texas.
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Re: Player Resources

Post by High Command »

For those who prefer to track their Wounds, Fatigue, Bennies, and Conviction on their sheets instead of in their signature (or even those that prefer their signature), I offer the following template.

Code: Select all

[ooc=3 Bennies, 0 Conviction, 0 Wounds, and 0 Fatigue]Beginning 3
[list][*]Expenditures/Gains
[*]Expenditures/Gains
[*]Expenditures/Gains
[/list]0 Conviction 
[list][*]Expenditures/Gains
[/list]
[b][u]Wounds[/u][/b]: 0/3 (-0 to all rolls)
[b][u]Fatigue[/u][/b]: 0/3 (-0 to all rolls)
[/ooc]
When you put an expenditure in (leave the [*] as it creates a bullet point) include what it was for.
so, spending a benny on soaking might be

[*] [url=___________]-1 Benny to Soak[/url] 

This also works for when a Joker is pulled.

[*] [url=___________]+1 Benny - Joker[/url] 
In both cases, replace the __________ with the link to the post in question.

You don't have to include the URL, but it's helpful - especially if the GM says you don't need to spend it, or he gives it back. I've seen both occasions.

Also, if you want it, here is the signature template I use

[ooc=__Character Name__][b][url=_________Link to Character Sheet----------]__Character Name__[/url][/b] ___What are you?____
[b]Parry:[/b] 0, [b]Toughness:[/b] (___Option 1___): 00 (0); (___Option 1___): 00 (0)
[url=____url for post with tracker in it, or use the tracker itself___]Benny/Conviction/Wound/Fatigue[/url]
[/ooc]
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.

Return to “Interface Zero: Chicago Woes”