Rank: Novice 1 Advances Left: 0
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d10
Pace: 8 (d8); Parry: 7; Toughness: 9*; Strain: 10/10
- Toughness (Armored Jacket): 11 (2); (Jacket and Riding Suit) 14 (5); Toughness (Tactical Armor): 13 (4)
Street Cred: d6
- • Academics d4
• Athletics d8
• Battle d4
• Common Knowledge d4
• Driving (Civilian Cars/Trucks, Motorcycle) d4
• Fighting (Unarmed, Bludeoning) d8 (d10 from Biotech)
- +1 when fighting unarmed or with claws
• Language d6 (English; native)
• Language d6 (French)
• Language d6 (German)
• Language d6 (Russian)
• Language d4 (Japanese)
• Notice d6
• Persuasion d6 (d10 from Biotech)
• Repair d6
• Research d6
• Shooting (Pistols) d6
• Stealth d8
- • Giri (Major): Getting established in Chicago with a new identity was expensive. You owe 30,000 to a “generous” benefactor. He remains generous as long as you pay your payments, like clockwork. 1000 cyptos a week.
• Loyal (Minor): The hero is loyal to his friends and allies.
• Quirk: Planning (Minor): There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you'll be fine, I make several for that reason.
• Ruthless (Minor): Bioroids have very limited empathy programming. They do anything to accomplish their goals, but usually avoid true harm to those that aren’t direct opposition.
• Secret (Major): You’re a bioroid. This usually changes to Wanted (Major, Section One or Manticore) or Enemy (Major) when revealed.
Phobia: Bio-Horrors (Minor):
- • Back from the Dead: Your character was presumed dead; but got better. Everyone thinks you are dead, and you like it that way. The rat bastards who took you out won’t ever see you coming.
Whenever you confront someone involved in your death, the NPC starts the encounter either Shaken if combat occurs, or she has a −2 to Social Conflicts if not in combat. This Edge doesn’t last forever, though. After your character has confronted everyone involved in your untimely demise, the Edge no longer provides its benefit. At that point in your story, you can choose a new Edge without having to spend an Advance. You must still meet the requirements to choose the Edge, though.
• Charismatic: Free reroll when using Persuasion.
• Free Runner: Ignore Difficult Ground and add +2 to Athletics in foot chases and Athletics (climbing).
• Soldier: Strength is one die type higher for Encumbrance and Min Str. Reroll Vigor rolls when resisting environmental Hazards.
• Low Light Vision and Visual Magnification: Eyes are altered to work better in low light conditions, eliminating the penalties for Dim and Dark illumination (but not Pitch Darkness). The user’s vision can also focus from incredible distances, magnifying images up to 50 times.
• Martial Artist & Brawler: Toughness +1, Unarmed Fighting +1, fists and feet count as Natural Weapons, add d6 damage die to unarmed Fighting attacks, or two die steps to Claws or similar abilities.
• Self Repair Augmentation: This biotech offers rapid damage repair systems that allow a Natural Healing roll every day.
Common Bond: Share Bennies with the Team