Rank: Novice Advances Left: 0
Race: Human 1.0
Origin: Blue Plater
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Pace: 6 (d6); Parry: 8; Toughness: 9 (2) w/ armored jacket or 13 (6) w/ ME Suit; Strain: 8/8
Street Cred: d6
- • Athletics d8
• Common Knowledge d6
• Electronics d4
• Fighting d10 (blades)
• Notice d6
• Persuasion d4
• Repair d6
• Shooting d6 (pistols)
• Stealth d10
• Taunt d4
- • Curious (Major): She can’t let a mystery go unsolved and has to know what’s behind every door.
• Driven (Minor): She grew up poor, and she is not going back. She is determined to pull herself up, if not by any means necessary, then perhaps by some unnecessary means.
• Death Wish (Minor): She wants her life to have meant something, and she wants to go out in spectacular fashion (whenever she goes out).
- • Strong Willed: +2 to resist Smarts and Spirit Tests.
• Martial Artist: Unarmed Fighting +1, fists and feet count as Natural Weapons, add d4 damage die to unarmed Fighting attacks (or increase die a step if you already have it).
• Gun Fu (IBIS Cybertech): When using pistols against a target’s Parry, she has +2 to Shooting and +2 to pistol damage. This benefit only applies to such close range combat, not to attacks from further than adjacent.
• Brawler (cybertech): +1 toughness, increase unarmed damage by 1 die type.
• Cybermonk: A cybermonk can overclock her cybertech beyond standard limits, achieving amazing results and becoming a living weapon. She can overclock her cybertech for one additional round every other rank she has before she needs to make a roll to avoid gaining a level of Fatigue. See table 2:1 for more information. Rules for pushing cybernetics are explained on page 79.