Character Goals

IZ 3.0 (8/8 Players)
GM: Koshnek
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Character Goals

Post by Koshnek »

Post here if there is anything you would like your character to work towards accomplishing or acquiring. For example, if Patrick decided that he really wants Kas to devolop a working (or some other type of) relationship with Kristof, he could let me know here. Then I could work towards bringing Kristof into the story more often. Or if Jon really wants Bright to acquire a killer ride, we could work towards him getting some sick wheels.

Now, if you're wanting to say get rid of a massive debt your character has from a Hindrance, that might also be something we could work towards, but it's not going to be easy. You still have to pay it off, and jobs aren't suddenly going to start paying ridiculous. (And even if they did, you would still need to buy the Hindrance off with an Advance).
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Baltimore

Re: Character Goals

Post by Baltimore »

Whiskers wants opportunities to improve their skills as a hacker. A shot at a job where they can get a look at some kind of unique code would be very cool.
Shift
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Shift »

Shift is trying to earn his own dosh to show up his parents.
Shift
Pace: 6(d6); Parry: 8(3); Toughness: 15(4)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • -4 Cover when shield active
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/3; PP: [color=#0080FF4/15[/color]
Bennies: 4/3; Conviction: 0/1
Edit Signature
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Kas's priorities are basically make money to get out from under her debt, and to become the most influential information broker in the sprawl, but have no one know who she is personally. Think Shadow Broker from Mass Effect.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.

Return to “Interface Zero: Chicago Woes”