sorry

Conrad

sorry

Post by Conrad »

ooc - sorry, work stops me posting to the thread

The Juicer burned brightly as the plasma bolt ignited him. Conrad was impressed with his shot for a brief instance, before the situation deteriorated.

“Jesse!” Conrad screamed, as the cowboy disappeared into the water. ‘Dren,’ he thought, this situation is going from bad to worse. If there are survivors here, getting ourselves killed won’t help them. He’d seen Jesse only a few moments before walk unaided under the water, but he wasn’t sure if the Murder Wraith had caught him first.

He wanted to open up on the fracking thing with everything he had, but he’d already done that and had achieved absolutely nothing.
“Berreta, we need to regroup Chummer,” he called over the radio. Looking back briefly, his tail opened fire with the pistol towards the newly arrived mercenaries as he ran towards the ferry.

Action - run to ferry. If there is opportunity, he will start the ferry
Extra Minor action D8 +2-2 movement penalty

[dice]d8[/dice]

[dice]0[/dice]
Last edited by Conrad on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiree
Site Admin

Re: sorry

Post by Tiree »

testing die rolling here: [dice]0[/dice]
Tiree
Site Admin

Post by Tiree »

testing with conrad's permissions: [dice]0[/dice]
Conrad

Post by Conrad »

tried again and now it seems to be working
Conrad

Post by Conrad »

ooc And again. Will try to transfer at the weekend

Conrad helped Beretta and Cid through the portal, but stopped before going through himself.
“Sorry, that gives me the heebie jeebies chummers. I’ll get the ferry.” Give me technology and something I can grab anyday he thought. Scooping up a few items from what remained of the mercs and juicers after Beretta had gotten through with them, he head back along the dock, scanning the area as he went before jumping on the ferry.

He dumped the items on the floor in a corner and started the engine, feeling the reassuring vibration of an engine. Manoeuvring the ferry across the river, he was confronted with the sight of a unicorn healing Beretta. Which one of the squad pulled that one out of their butt he wondered.

“So Chummers, which one of you is the virgin?” he said with a toothy grin, gesturing at the presence of the unicorn, heartened by Beretta receiving some form of healing before returning to a serious countenance.

“Let’s get across the river quickly. I doubt we took care of everything over there and an entire town of folk does not just disappear. There may be survivors we need to rescue.” With that, he nodded a greeting at each of the new arrivals, before turning and climbing into his ATV and driving it on to the ferry, leaving space for the other ATV and Glitter Boys.
Ooc
Presuming the rift is near where the Juicers and Mercs met their fate. He will grab a few quick pieces to divvy up with the team, such as weapons and grenades. Basically items that are quick and easy to grab.
The armour does have an extendable arm to help carry stuff and his tail can grab stuff too.
Just tweaking his actions slightly so that we don’t forget the ferry
Conrad

Post by Conrad »

OOc - Work arggghhh

Tarin’s comments got Conrad’s attention
“You fought at Tolkeen? What unit Chummer?” he asked interested in meeting a fellow Tolkeen veteran, “I was part of the northern defense corp.”

“If you are going with the scouting party and Beretta is in no state, then that leaves Deezy, Johnny and I, which two doesn’t go into very well. Johnny, you keep watch initially, I could do with a kip before taking a look at Cid and getting the arm reattached.”
“Deezy, if it gets round to your turn, then use the sensors on the ole girl here,” he banged on the side of his ATV, “much safer than being outside if there is another one of those things around..” Conrad was trying to sound like he was being practical, but in reality, he was feeling protective. They’d almost lost Berretta and the idea of losing another Klatta made his stomach turn in knots. He was going to protect Deezy no matter what …

“Whilst you guys are out there, it would be worth collecting up the weapons off the dead guys. There might be something useful we can use there and keep an eye out for any repair facilities. I’ve got a load of tools in the ole gal, but a full workshop would be useful.”

“Welcome back to the land of the conscious kiddo,” Conrad gave her a big smile, happy to see her up and about, “don’t try to do much."
Deezy Klatta
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Deezy Klatta »

Deezy glanced at the ATV and shrugged.

"I'll probably be pretty busy fixing Beretta's glitterboy!" she informs Conrad. "Besides, at ground level I'll probably have more luck with TIAMAT and the good Mark One Eyeball than the periscope on that thing! Limited field of view! What you really NEED is some kind of phased optics array? And maybe a VR interface or something so it can project full-world sensorium. You know, that wouldn't be too hard to do if I could get someone to write the software..."

She trails off for a second, then realizes there'd been a conversation in progress and snaps a salute...with the wrong hand.

"Anyway! I'll get Beretta's suit working again! It'll be a pretty rough patch job on the right side until we can get access to real GB armor material of course, but we'll MAKE DO! That is the Klattatech GUARANTEE!"
OOC Comments
Player Name: Salmon Max
Google Handle: samminmax@gmail.com

Character Name: [urk=http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php ... =167#p1803]Dorothy Zane “DZ” Klatta[/url]
Race: Human
Iconic Framework: Techno-Wizard
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Charisma: -1; Pace: 6; Parry: 4; Toughness: 12 (6); PPE: 20
Skills:
Knowledge: Arcana d10
Knowledge: Engineering d10 (+1)
Knowledge: Science d6
Knowledge: Electronics d10 (+1)
Repair d10 (+2 Edge, +4 armor (inc TW bonus))
Investigate d6 (+2)
Techno-Wizardry d10
Fighting
Notice
Shooting d6 (+3 w/revolver)

Hindrances
Overconfident (Major): Never give up...NEVER SURRENDER!
Greedy (Minor): Building something like this is going to take a load of bread to capitalize...where’m I gonna get the money?!
Habit (Minor): Too hyperactive!

Edges
Edge: Master of Magic (mega-magic ENGAGE)
Edge: Extra PPE (+5 PPE)
Edge: Mr Fixit (+2 Repair, halve time required on raise)
Edge: Investigator (+2 to Investigate, Streetwise, and Notice to sort through evidence)
Edge: Improved Recharge (recover 1 PPE/.5 hour)

Gizmos (spells):
AEGIS (Active ElectroGravitational Interception System)
Armor (2PPE, +2 armor/+4 on raise, duration 3 (+1/rnd), touch)
Greater Armor (5PPE, +5 MDC armor/+10 on raise, duration 3 (+1/rnd) touch)

Omniblaster
Bolt (1PPE/2d6 missile (up to 3), 2PPE/3d6 missile, 12/24/48)
Onslaught (2PPE/3d6MD missile (up to 4), 4PPE/6d6MD missile, 18/36/72)

TIAMAT (Thaumic Imaging And Magical Ambiance Testing)
Detect/Conceal Arcana (2PPE, sense supernatural creatures, objects or effects)
Exalted Detect/Conceal Arcana (4PPE, gain more info, 2PPE to analyze creature)

ROCKET BOOTS (No acronym; just rockets in boots)
Flight (3PPE, fly at Pace; 6PPE, 2x Pace, duration 3 (+1/rnd), touch)
Swift Flight (8PPE, 4x Pace and -1 to be hit; 10PPE 8x Pace and -2 to be hit, duration 3 (+1/rnd) touch)

Gear
Triax T-13 Field Mechanic
Armor 6, +1 Toughness, Full environment, 18lbs
Laser Torch, 3d6MD, RoF 1, AP 3, 4/8/16
Extensible Manipulator: Reach 1, Str 1d6, 1d6+1d4 dmg in melee w/laser finger
Optical Enhancements; 10x mag, thermal vision, spectrographic scanner, +2 Repair
10 mile communication, nightvision, loudspeaker, laser rangefinder

TW Revolver
2d6+2 dmg, RoF 1, AP 4, 6 shots, 12/24/48
+1 Shooting skill (Minor TW Augmentation)
2PPE to charge, 2PPE to make Mega-damage

TechnoWizard Specialized Toolkit
I use it for techno things that also involve wizardry.

NG-S2 Survival Pack
2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Sleeping bag
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations

Credits: 2000

Return to “Adventure Archive”