Rank: Legendary Advances Left: 0
Race: Elf (A&M)
Iconic Framework: Battle Magus
Attributes: Agility d10+1 (2), Smarts d10 (2), Spirit d10 (3), Strength d10 (Min Str d12+2) (1), Vigor d10 (3)
Pace: 8, running d6; Parry: 7 unarmed, 8 w/either sword or .50 cal, 9 w/both swords; Toughness:
- Athletics d10 (begin w/d6 for MARS, 2)
- Battle d10 (begin w/d6 from HJ, 2)
- Common Knowledge d8 (2)
- Fighting d10+1 w/either sword (begin w/d6 from MARS and +2 die types from F&G)
- Notice d8 (2)
- Occult d8 (begin w/d6 from MARS, 1)
- Persuasion d8+1 (2)
- Shooting d10 (begin w/d6 from MARS, 2)
- Spellcasting d12 (begin w/d6 from MARS, 4)
- Stealth d6 (1)
- Survival d8 (3)
- • Overconfident (Major)
• Thin-Skinned (Minor)
• Shamed (Minor): He did some things on his travels before coming to Rifts Earth that he is not proud of in retrospect. It’s why he never tried to get a Shifter to send him back.
• Driven (Minor) (Elf)
• D-Bee (Minor) (Elf)
• Quirk (Minor - Culturally Superior) (Elf)
• Near-Human Physiology (Elf)
• Racial Animosity w/Dwarves (Elf)
• Vow (Major - Serve Dweomer) (Battle Magus)
- • Enchantingly Beautiful: +1 to Persuasion
• Low Light Vision
• Physical and Mental Prowess: d6 Agility, d6 Smarts
Edges and Iconic Abilities
- • Arcane Background (Magic) (Battle Magus)
• Combat Reflexes (Battle Magus): Substituted for Arcane Marksman w/GM permission. +2 to recover from Shaken or Stunned.
• Magi of Dweomer (Battle Magus): Has Connections with the Battle Magi and its allies; gets the Vow (Major - Serve Dweomer) Hindrance; connection to the Three, which means he occasionally receives instructions and tasks from them; gains the Master of Magic Edge; gains a free reroll against opponents attempting to banish or dispel his powers; always knows how to find the hidden city of Dweomer.
• Master of Magic (Battle Magus): Can use Mega Modifiers.
• Brawny (F&G): +1 Size/Toughness, treat Strength as one die type higher for Minimum Strength and Encumbrance.
• Trademark Weapon Flaming Sword (F&G): +1 Fighting and +1 Parry with his Flaming Sword.
• Command (HJ): +1 to Allies’ rolls to unshake within Command Radius.
• Soldier (HJ): Strength is one die type higher for Minimum Strength and Encumbrance; free Vigor rerolls to resist environmental hazards.
• Concentration (HJ): Double Duration of non-instant powers.
• Rapid Recharge (Sig Item): Recover 10 PPE per hour of rest instead of 5.
• Channeling (Sig Item): PPE cost reduced by 1 on a raise on the activation roll.
• Power Points (Multiple Advances): +5 PPE each time taken.
• New Powers (Multiple Advances): 2 new powers each time taken.
• Two-Fisted (N3): Ignore MAP on second Fighting roll with off-hand weapon.
• Wizard (V3): May change power trappings on the fly for +1 PPE.
• Berserk (V4): After taking a Wound or Shaken (from physical damage), make a Smarts roll or go Berserk (though he can voluntarily fail the roll). While Berserk: (1) Strength increases a die type and all melee attacks must be wild attacks; (2) cannot use skills requiring wit or concentration; (3) +2 Toughness from adrenaline-fueled rage; (4) ignore one level of Wound penalties; and (5) a critical failure on a Fighting check hits a random target within range (but not the intended target). After 5 rounds of Berserk fury, the hero takes a level of Fatigue. After another 5 rounds, he takes another. He can end the rage by making a Smarts roll at -2.