Clay Redford aka Red Clay
Player Name: Daniel (Lars)
Google: Danjal73 @ gmail.com
Discord: Daniel (Lars)
Rank: Swordsman (Fighter)
- Agility d6
- Smarts d6
- Spirit d8 (N3)
- Strength d8 (N1)
- Vigor d8 (N2)
- Pace: 6
- Parry: 9 / or 10 with HW
- Toughness: 7
• Chain Shirt (torso, arms) +3 A Cost (300)
• Leather Leggings (legs) +2 A Cost (40)
• Soft Leather Hat (head) +1 A Cost (5)
Skills (12 points)
- Athletics (Ag) d8
- Common Knowledge (Sm) d4
- Notice (Sm) d6
- Persuasion (Sp) d6
- Stealth (Ag) d6
- Fighting d12 +1 with HW
- Survival d4
- Riding d4
Languages: Common, Orc and Elven.
- Major: Overconfident - He knows he is the best Swordsman in the realm.
- minor: Wanted (Sorta) when one learns of who he is, it often leads to duals, much like a gunslinger looking to gun down another more famous gunslinger, cutting down Red Clay is something one could brag about.
- minor: PTSD (basically) having served in combat as a soldier he’s seen some stuff, sometimes it weighs on him.
- Heirloom Weapon (Novice & meets requirements)
Vicious, the Great Sword See below post.
- Brawny (Novice & meets requirements)
Very fit, +1 Toughness & Strength is one die type higher when determining encumbrance or minimum strengths for armor, weapon and equipment.
- Sweep (Novice & meets requirements)
Allows character to make a single Fighting attack and apply it to all targets in his weapons reach at a -2 penalty. Resolve damage separately for each enemy hit. Sweep can be used once per turn.