GM: Technospawn
Savage High Fantasy
Roland

Roland Elemental Born With Sorcerer`s Gift- Savage realms

Post by Roland »

Roland Marchland

Veteran Male Elf, Traveling lech

Background
Roland was born to comfort. Well, he was born to poor dairy farmer, but he was definitively meant for comfort.
From the first day he could speak Roland learned how to say what people needed and to get the ball rolling on things. By the time he was 7 he discovered that he could focus and make things happen. It was like all the love and charm that made him awesome, just convinced the world to do what he needed done.
However things where not meant to stay peaceful and happy. As it turns out when you are the most loved man in town there is always that one guy who just cannot handle it and next thing you know you decide the best place to be, is definitely not this place.
So Roland hit the road looking for other interesting places and things.

Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d8-1
Skills: Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d4, Fighting d4, Notice d6, Occult d6, Persuasion d8, Spellcasting d8 (+1 Bonded item), Stealth d6, Survival d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7 (2)
: Hindrances: Cautious, Greedy (minor), Hesitant, Loyal
Edges: Arcane Armor, Arcane Resistance, Arcane Resistance, Improved, Brave, Concentration, New Powers (Summon Ally, Shape Change), New Powers (Teleport, Boost/Lower Trait), Power Points, Power Points, Power Points, Sorcerer (Arcane)
Armor: Leather of the Warden (Armor 2)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Staff/Quarterstaff (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4, Reach 1, +1 Parry)
Gear: Artisan's outfit, Bag of Holding, Minor (500 lbs) (Contains: Adventurer's Kit (p107), 2x Rope, silk (10"/20 yards), Backpack, Bedroll, Flint and Steel, 10x Waterskin (filled), Cold weather outfit, Noble's outfit, 2x Soap, 20x Trail Ration (per day), Traveler's outfit, Grappling Hook, Healer's Kit (-1 healing w/o), Holy Symbol, silver, 10x Inkpen (quill), Pick, Miner's, Pole, 12', Pot, iron, 5x Pouch, belt, 5x Sack, Shovel, Sledge, Spell Component Pouch, 4x Torch (1 hour, 4" radius), 5x Vial, small, 3x Cold weather outfit, Merchant's outfit, Noble's outfit)
Languages: Common, Dwarven, Sylvan, Goblin, Elven
Current Wealth: 370.51gp
Arcane Background: Sorcerer (Custom)
  • Power Points: 30
  • Powers:
    • Dragon's Walk (Teleport; Pathfinder Core Book p198)
    • I have big friends that like to help as well. (Summon Ally; Pathfinder Core Book p196)
    • I have little friends that like to help me. (Elemental Manipulation; Pathfinder Core Book p184)
    • One with the Elements (Shape Change; Pathfinder Core Book p194)
    • The Elements Live Within Me. (Boost Trait; Pathfinder Core Book p178; Limitations: One Aspect, Self (limited); Skill Bonus: +2)
    • They even protect me from the elements. (Environmental Protection; Pathfinder Core Book p185)
Special Abilities
  • Languages: Common and Elven.
  • Agile: Start with a d6 in Agility. Increase maximum Agility to d12+1.
  • Elven Magic: Elves get a free reroll when rolling to resist enemy powers.
  • Intelligence: They start with a d6 in Smarts. This increases maximum Smarts to d12+1.
  • Keen Senses: Elves start with a d6 in Notice. This increases their maximum Notice to d12+1.
  • Low Light Vision: They ignore penalties for Dim and Dark Illumination.
  • Slender: Elves suffer −1 Toughness and –1 to Vigor rolls.
  • Sorcerer: Power Points: 30; Powers: Dragon's Walk (Teleport; Pathfinder Core Book p198), I have big friends that like to help as well. (Summon Ally; Pathfinder Core Book p196), I have little friends that like to help me. (Elemental Manipulation; Pathfinder Core Book p184), One with the Elements (Shape Change; Pathfinder Core Book p194), The Elements Live Within Me. (Boost Trait; Pathfinder Core Book p178; Limitations: One Aspect, Self (limited); Skill Bonus: +2), They even protect me from the elements. (Environmental Protection; Pathfinder Core Book p185)
  • Languages Known: Common, Dwarven, Sylvan, Goblin, Elven

Advances
Creation and Advances
  • Class: Sorcerer
  • Hindrance: Arcane Armor
  • Hindrance: Arcane Resistance
    Novice
  1. Edge: Power Points
  2. Edge: Arcane Resistance, Improved
  3. Edge: Brave
    Seasoned
  4. Edge: Power Points
  5. Edge: New Powers (Summon Ally, Shape Change)
  6. Edge: New Powers (Teleport, Boost/Lower Trait)
  7. Edge: Concentration
    Veteran
  8. Edge: Power Points
  9. Edge: Arcane Mastery: May use Epic Modifiers
Current Load: 28 (41)
Books In Use: Pathfinder Core BookSetting Rules: Multiple LanguagesSetting Modlines: +1 EdgeValidity: Character appears valid and optimal

Created with Savaged.us
https://savaged.us/s/xrow5ajg
Roland

Re: Roland The Sorcerer - Savage realms

Post by Roland »

SPECIAL GEAR & EQUIPMENT
Wealth Die 1d6
Wealth: $232+$380=612
Patron Item: Leather of The Warden
This enchanted leather armor protects it wearer from injury as would be expected. However, it also has the ability to disguise itself as whatever clothes the wearer desires and protects the wearer.
  • GLAMERED: Upon command, as a free action, this glamoured suit of armor changes shape and appearance to assume the form of a normal piece of clothing. The armor retains all of its properties when it is so disguised.
  • ENERGY RESISTANCE (COLD): Armor or shield. Grants environmental resistance against a single energy type, determined at creation, to a piece of armor or a shield. Damage from that source is reduced by 4 when the armor is worn, and the hero adds +4 when resisting any effect tied to that element.

Small Bag of Holding (holds 500 lbs)
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Roland wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:17 pm Patron Item: His Leather is enchanted to provide +1 to vigor rolls.

Signature item: An old blue marble amulet, that when looked in closely you can see a white fog moving around inside. Mental focus even allows you to shape and manipulate the fog. The Amulet is actually a bonded heirloom passed down from his grandmother and as it did for her and many generations before her, it aids him with his focus providing +1 Spirit, and +1 Focus when using cold, ice, or water trappings.
Approved as written
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Roland

Post by Roland »

Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 7 (2)

Bennies: 3
  • 1st Q 2022 Reset: 3

Power Points: 25 / 25
  • Spent on dramatic task

Return to “Savage Forgotten Realms”