Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Strangers in the Night

Post by Technospawn »

Rassalanter / The Sleeping Dragon Inn
2 Mirtul 1370 / 3rd bell
Freezing Storm

The darkness was complete now that Selune hid her face. The heavy storm outside was in full rage and the wind howled through the alley. Five silent shadows detached themselves from the stables and made their way to the back of the inn. Silently the entered the inn. Three entering the kitchen door and two scaling the wall quickly and entering the second story hall. Like ghosts the three crept through the kitchen and to the door that lead to the common room. Peering quickly to make sure that no one was in the common room they turned to the other door off the kitchen. As the approached the silently drew their weapons.

Niri opened her eyes and with out moving scanned the room. She hear the soft snoring coming from beside here but there had been another noise. She could not place it but something was wrong. As she lay there trying to discern what had gotten her attention she noticed the door slowly easing open. As the first shadow enter the room and raised his crossbow to fire Niri shoved hard on Devan to push him out of the bed and then dived to the floor on the other side. Devan hit the floor and startled awake but he was entangled in the bed sheet.

Their cover blown the three assassins rushed into the room brandishing weapons. The first dropped his crossbow and closed on the entangled form on the ground. Niri rose from the other side of the bed, her hand out stretched to her sides. Speaking the words of power that would draw the weave to her Niri's finger began to dance with blue light. Finding the first assassin a mere four feet from Devan, she swung her hands together in an arc clapping the palms togerher and a blinding bolt of lightening jumped from her fingers and slammed into the cloaked figure's chest. The sound of the thunder that followed was deafening. momentarily blinded by the flash Niri lost sight of the other two assassins. When her vision cleared Devan had disentangled himself and stood up. He reached his hand out to his side and a staff with a silver shaft carved in elven runes appeared in his empty hand.

Having entered the second story hall the cloaked shadows moved silently down the hall. Finding the room they wanted the listened for a few seconds to the snoring coming from the other side. Sure their target was asleep they undid the lock and started to ease open the door when there was a loud boom from downstairs and the whole inn shook. Not wanting to completely loose the moment of surprise they throw open the door and rushed in. As they came through the door they could see that @Felicity Clover was ...

This is a quick encounter. It is also a dangerous encounter. Roll notice first. Anyone that can't see in the dark is at -2 to their notice roll. Anyone that fails their notice vs the assassins stealth is at -2 to their quick encounter roll. Make your rolls then narrate your success or failure.
Stealth roll 1d8!!+1: [7]+1 = 8
Group stealth die 1d6!!+1: [7!!]+1 = 8
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Kolga

Re: Strangers in the Night

Post by Kolga »

Kolga was sleeping soundly when the villains entered.
Notice d4!!, d6!!:: [2]+[1] = 3
Still groggy from the unexpected awakening, Kolga shouted an oath at the assassins “Vile fiends! Attempting to sneak up on us in the dark as the slimey slug makes its way to the lettuce!”. Intimidation 1d8-1!!, 1d6-1!!: [2]-1+[4]-1 = 4

(Didn’t format it properly, should be a 3)
Kolga
Pace: 6(d6); Parry: 8(3); Toughness: 11(5)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • None
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/3;
Bennies: 3/3; Golden Benny: 0/1
Edit Signature
Ellaria

Post by Ellaria »

1d6!!+2: [9!!]+2 = 11
1d6!!+2: [9!!]+2 = 11

1d10!!: [2] = 2
1d6!!: [3] = 3
1d10!!: [7] = 7
1d6!!: [4] = 4

Ellaria had woken with a start, instinctively reaching for her bow as she rolled out bed and into a shooter's stance. Something had triggered her defensive instincts but what?

There. A scraping noise in the hallway.

After pulling a couple of arrows from her quiver, she padded barefoot across the room, feeling decidedly vulnerable in just the thin sleeveless undershirt she wore to sleep in.

Opening the door cautiously, she peeked out, only to realise that the movement had caught the attention of one of the masked men in the hallway. She stepped back, nocking an arrow and drawing it back in one swift motion that was almost fast enough.

As the intruder charged her, she let fly, the arrow catching him in the neck as he burst through the open doorway, weapon raised. Eyes wide, his weapon clattering to the ground, his momentum carried him straight into Ellaria, sending them both crashing to the ground, the half-elf briefly stunned by the impact, the assassin dead by the time he hit the floor.
Last edited by Ellaria on Tue May 19, 2020 9:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ellaria
  • Pace: 8(d8); Parry: 4; Toughness: Toughness(Armor) 6(1)
    Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities: None
    Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/3; PP: 00/00
    Bennies: 0/3; Conviction: 0/1

Edit Signature
Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

Notice in Darkness 1d6-2!!: [5]-2 = 3 Wild 1d6-2!!: [6]-2 = 4 Wild Aced 1d6: [3] = 3

Wild die fighting 1d6: [6] = 6 Wild die fighting aced 1d6: [3] = 3
Quick Combat 1d12+1: [5]+1 = 6

F2B 1d12!!-1: [10]-1 = 9

Making Friends in the Dark

It had been nice talking to the friendly halfling named Fliss. At some point Clay has dozed off and fallen asleep on his bed roll located by the far wall away from the rooms door.

As the door opened, so did Clay’s eyes. Years of guard duty, at night, had trained his senses and made him a light sleeper. Working nights had also taught him a few tricks about shadows and how they moved.

Roaring the large man, dressed only in pants and no armor threw his blanket aside and charged at the assassins. As he did so his right hand opened and from across the room the leather wrapped great sword flew across the expanse and the hilt slapped into his palm.

The closest assassins dark grin changed to surprise when things went from the darkly dressed killer having a blade and Clay being unarmed to seemingly out of nowhere the fighter was swinging a massive leather wrapped blade at the man.

Hitting the assassin with the flat side of the blade the impact made a sickening whomp and cracking sound as the leather wrapped blade slammed into the mans chest. Like a big bat cracking against a ball the impact was loud. The force of the hit cracked bones and threw the assassin across the room slamming into the wall. A moment later the dead assassin dropped to the floor his chest ruined from blunt force trauma.

The great sword still encased in leathers, the scar faced warrior turned to look at the other assassin who has deviated and run towards the bed where Fliss was.

”Hey!” bellowed Clay.

The assassins eyes darted towards the swordsman.

Releasing the leather straps on the wrapped great sword Clay tossed aside the leather wrapping, unleashing the Great Sword and taking it two handed by the black leather over metal hilt. Hefting the dull grey blade an inky darkness waifed outward from the Vicious blade partially enveloping the scar faced fighter in a shroud of darkness.

”Come. Here. Now.”

Squinting and sidestepping the assassin now moved away from Fliss and the bed and centered himself between the door and Clay.

The curved scimitar the assassin held erupted in flames. Both men stepped closer to each other. Flame and shadow flickered out at each other. Like swords of night and day the two erupted into a cacophony of practiced dance. Darting, weaving and slashing out both men fought viciously, the song of metal on metal echoing out from the room. The agile assassin and his swift sword verses the heavy great sword wielded by brute strength.

The darting scimitar left a cut across Clays upper right chest and the assassin laughed as he spun the blade around for a finishing blow at Clays head. The laugh abruptly changed to a gurgling cry of pain.

Seeing the shadow of assassin and blade arcing in the near darkness Clay caught the scimitar in his left hand, blood dripping from his palm as he grabbed the swift sword. Simultaneously he brought the great sword down with unabridged sheer force and cleaved the inky grey black great blade down through the assassin cutting from clavicle to stomach nearly cutting the man in half.

Kicking the assassin backwards and off the great sword Clay retrieves the leather wrap that he’d dropped. Ignoring his cut chest and palm he returned the blade to the leather wrappings.

Reverently the swordsman leaned the blade against the edge of the bed and dripping blood on the floor he asked Fliss, ”Are you alright? We should go check on the others. There may be more killers out there. Gah. I’d meant to bat the blade aside... I’m lucky it didn’t take my fingers off.”

Sitting on the edge of the bed Clay shook his head to clear it from any last vestiges of sleepiness then chuckles.

“That’ll learn me. Never grab a sword you can parry with your own blade. I was just in a hurry to end him.”
Henry Character Sheet:
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?p=76990#p76990
My Accounts:
Active
  • Daniel - Site Admin/GM of Savage Rifts Agents of Titan
  • Jackal - IC (Neural Intelligence) - 7th SET
  • Henry - CS Ranger (Commando) - Rumble in the Jungle
  • Vi - Space Pirate - Stars Without Numbers

Llolfaen

Post by Llolfaen »

Notice 4
Notice 1d6!!+2: [1]+2 = 3
Wild 1d6!!+2: [2]+2 = 4
Stealth 6
Stealth 1d8!!+2: [1]+2 = 3
Wild 1d6!!+2: [4]+2 = 6
Llolfaen opened her eyes as she 'awoke' from her meditative trance, there was a disturbance...a commotion elsewhere in the inn at this late hour. She waited for a moment until she was confident that she'd heard the unmistakable sounds of combat. Frowning, she made sure her hood was over her head and gathered her weapons. It was hard to tell who, or even what, was attacking who and Llolfaen knew from experience that it was better acquiring information on the situation as soon as possible.

She waited to the side of the door of her room for a moment, making sure nobody was about to come charging through, then slipped out into the hallway. It appeared that there was a commotion in two of the rooms, the innkeeper's and the room claimed by the warrior Clay and the Halfling Fliss. Clay seemed to be dealing with matters in his room, so Llolfaen opted to go the innkeeper's room to see what she could do about the unknown assailants there.
Main Account: stormwell
Felicity Clover

Post by Felicity Clover »

Notice 3
-2 difficulty
Notice 1d6-2!!: [2]-2 = 0
Wild 1d6-2!!: [5]-2 = 3
QC Faith 13
-2 difficulty
Faith 1d8-1!!: [3]-1 = 2
Wild 1d6-1!!: [6]-1 = 5 - Why didn't this keep rolling?
Ace 1d6!+5: [6!, 2]+5 = 13
Rassalanter/The Sleeping Dragon Inn
1 Mirtul 1370/Night
Freezing Storm

There was plenty of bed for the little halfling, and while not luxurious, it was still soft, leaving Felicity sinking in the mattress beneath the covers. She murmured happily in some dream, until a loud noise disturbed her, and the door suddenly burst open.

Felicity sat up with a gasp of surprise, the covers slipping down to reveal her lacy pink chemise and bloomers, her silver holy symbol resting between the valley of her freckled breasts. She gasped in surprise and fright as Clay tangled with the two swordsmen. He was fast, dispatching them quickly, though taking a wound in the process.

“Oh, dear. Look at all that blood,” Fliss said, hopping down from the bed and rushing over toward Clay, heedless of her state of undress. She lifted her holy symbol and said a prayer, then pressed her hand into Clay’s. There was a warm light from her hand. It grew a bit heated, uncomfortably so, and then very itchy, but when Fliss removed her hand, Clay’s wound was gone. Felicity looked around for somewhere to wipe the blood from her hand, finally settling on the bedsheets.

“I don’t think those were the only ones!” Fliss told Clay. “I hear others! Downstairs!”

Fliss looked toward where her clothes and armor stood, but there wasn’t any time. She grabbed up her shield and rapier and rushed out in just her lacy underthings, coming out on the balcony overlooking the common room.

“Attackers!” Fliss yelled to warn the rest of the guests. She spotted shapes moving in the darkness below and uttered another prayer. She held out her hand and brilliant light erupted from it in a beam, slamming into the assassin’s chest, driving him back ten feet, where he hit the wall and slumped down, groaning.

Another prayer, and one of the assassin’s tripped over a suddenly loose bootlace. He gave a cry of surprise and tumbled into the banked fire, screaming as his clothes caught.
Character Tracking
Felicity Character Sheet
Parry: 7 (Cover: -2) Toughness: 6 (2)
Powers: Bolt, Boost/Lower Trait, Healing
Bennies: 4/4 Golden Bennies: 1
Sling stones: 20
First aid kit: 3/3
Rations: 5
Encumbrance: 40/40
Money: 2 gp
All in it Together: Players may share normal bennies with each other.
Critical Failures (retrapped Dynamic Backlash)
When a critical failure in combat roll 2d6 and compare to the following table:
  • 2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong.
  • 3 Backfire: the player hits the worst possible target with a raise.
  • 4-5 Failure: the player loses all actions including movement for the turn and is distracted till the end of their next turn.
  • 6-8 Stunned: the player is stunned.
  • 9-10 Overload: the player hits themselves for 2d6 damage.
  • 11 Fatigue: players suffers 1 point of fatigue
  • 12 Fickle Fate: the player succeeds on his original roll with a raise.
Fast Healing: Natural Healing rolls are made once per day.
Golden Benny: These bennies replace the new conviction rules. Use of these bennies will give the player Chi for one action.
  • Reroll one of her failed attacks (even a Critical Failure).
  • Make an enemy discard an attack against her, then reroll it from scratch.
  • Add +d6 damage to a successful Fighting attack made with her hands, feet, claws, or other Natural Weapons (this may Ace).
High Adventure: Spend a Benny to gain the one-time use of a Combat Edge.
Dice rolls
Notice 1d6-2: [4]-2 = 2
Faith 1d8-1: [8]-1 = 7
Roland

Post by Roland »

Notice, Roland does not have Darkvision Notice 1d4!!-2 or Wild 1d6!!-2: [1]-2+[10!!]-2 = 7
Roland will use elementals for this fight Focus 1d12!!-1 or Wild 1d6!!-1 Does not include potential failed notice penalty.: [5]-1+[3]-1 = 6

Roland was well into his rest, having enjoyed a night of relaxation and drinking he was a little excited for the opportunity to adventure tomorrow. As his dreams warmed him with visions of treasure, wild rides, wonderful and friendly women, larges gems and, strangers screaming? Roland jerked up out of bed to the sound of someone calling attackers in the building. Looking around he saw nothing, but he also knew that meant the same, namely nothing.

Preparing himself he called out to the spirits, as elementals began coming to him, until he had half a dozen of the larger ice golems ready to trouble whoever was out there. As they moved forward to open the door, there was no one on the other side. Excellent, the hall way had two fallen enemies, the beautiful lass down at the balcony was the one who woke, him but there seemed to be only half a dozen assassins and they were all taken down already. Walking out surrounded by the frozen golems, when suddenly from above him a shadow reached out wrapping something around his throat and lifting him into the air.

Immediately his golems looked up and as he saw through their eyes he understood. Argh Thinking to them as clearly as he could he willed their action. Kill the assassins and bring me their toys. His golems went immediately to work though it took them to long to finally kill the one who had grabbed him, when Roland was finally dropped to the ground and the room cleared his throat was red and raw skin shone clearly as he tried to catch his breath.

"What the hell was that, who are they trying to kill and why would they attack me?"
Ali
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Ali »

Notice I do have Lowlightvision Notice 1d6!! or Wild 1d6!!: [3]+[3] = 6
Quick Combat Fighting 1d6!! or Wild 1d6!!: [2]+[8!!] = 10

A loud noise sliced through the air, sounding like a human voice. I groaned rolling upright, who would be up at this hour? Maybe someone down stairs had too much to drink and someone had said something that upset that person. Grumbling, I stood up. I was not in a good mood as I had just returned to the inn after hunting with my wolves and wanted to sleep.
A scream suddenly erupted from the hallway, I turned and snatched up my dagger, struggling to unsheath it as I darted into the hallway. Someone leaped at me and I jerked back as a blade came slicing into my shoulder. Hissing I managed to wrestle the blade away from the assassin. Twisting I plunged his own knife into his neck, for a moment he blinked down at me, then slumped sideways tugging me down, releasing the knife in his neck. I pulled free my own dagger as some leaped out and pinned me against the wall, slamming my head into his stomach he pulled back and I slammed an elbow into his chin. Their head snapped back then dropped. I grinned, You can grow muscles anywhere on your body to get stronger, but you can’t grow any on your chin.
Turning I saw Fliss standing in her undergarments spitting out prayers.
Ali, 4 Bennies
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d6, Healing d6, Language (Elven) d8, Language (Linguist #2) d6, Language (Linguist #3) d6, Language (Native) d6, Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Shooting d6, Stealth d6, Survival d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7 (2)
Hindrances: Curious, Loyal, Quirk (When nervous figets with pets.)
Edges: Beast Master (Jager (a dire wolf)), Beast Master (Kampfer (a dire wolf)), Beast Master (Mond (a dire wolf))
Armor: Leather Cap, Leather Jacket, Leather Leggings
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Bow (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6, ROF 1), Knife/Dagger (Range 3/6/12, Damage Str+d4)
Gear: 40x Arrows/Quarrels, Quiver (holds 20 arrows/ bolts), Quiver (holds 20 arrows/ bolts)
Languages: Elven (native, d8), Linguist #2 (d6), Native (d6), Linguist #3 (d6)
Click here to edit your signature
Felicity Clover

Healing 15
-1 no first aid kit
Healing 1d6!!+1: [14!!]+1 = 15
Wild 1d6!!+1: [4]+1 = 5
2 Mirtul 1370/Early morning
Freezing Storm

Felicity jumped as a thump nearby announced another assassin taken down by Roland and...ice golems? Seeing the other halfling rubbing his throat, Fliss hurried over to him. “Are you hurt?” she asked, leaning in close to see his neck in the darkness, lightly pressing against him in only her chemise and knickers. “I can take care of that.”

Some residual healing magic leaked from Felicity’s fingers, soothing away the skin burns from the garrote, stopping any bleeding, and cooling the irritated skin, making Roland right as rain.

[Removes the Bumps and Bruises level. I figured trapping it as some residual magic rather than actual first aid worked, as she has the Healer Edge, which is a Weird Edge.]
Character Tracking
Felicity Character Sheet
Encumbrance: 38/40
  • 4-5 Failure: the player loses all actions including movement for the turn and is distracted till the end of their next turn.
Golden Benny: These bennies replace the new conviction rules. Use of these bennies will give the player Chi for one action.
  • Add +d6 damage to a successful Fighting attack made with her hands, feet, claws, or other Natural Weapons (this may Ace).
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Hearing a raised voice out in the common room the two assassins began to retreat from the room. As they cautiously backed out of the room Devan rushed forward and thrust his spear into the closest scoundrel's shoulder. The spear pinned him against the the door wall. The assassin was alive for now, maybe they would get to question him.

Seeing that Devan could handle this problem Niri charged from the room after the other one. As she entered the common room she noticed an elf in a corner of the room yelling something about lettuce. There were more assassins here and they were circling the elf. As Niri raised her hand to bring the weave to her she saw divine fire fly from the upper level of the inn and lay waste to one of the remaining assassins. The lip form of the assassin flew back into the wall clipping the elf that was yelling about lettuce. The elf went sprawling. Then another fell into the fire place and began to scream. Scanning the room Niri saw another shadow trying to sneak down the steps, snapping her fingers in a downward motion a silver missile of arcane force flew from her finger and slammed into the sneak on the stairs. As the sneak fell Niri realized it was a patron from earlier. Niri was not sure but maybe she had made a mistake on that cast.

Llolfaen could not dodge the incoming missile so she took it the best she could and rolled with the impact. Rolling down the stairs left her with several sore spots and probably some good bruises. She would worry about that later. For now she had to stop the elf from mistaking her for one of the assassins and finishing what she had started.

Hearing a loud thump behind her Niri turned and ran to Devan's room. What was that? As she entered she notice the assassin was indeed still alive and spitting a venomous at Devan. Turning slowly she say Devan laying on the floor. Crying out in horror she ran to Devan and cradled his head in her hands. His breathing was shallow and ragged. She could see a small gash on his arm. The assassin's blade must have been poisoned. She screamed with a deep and primal fury "Healer. Please someone get a healer."
Situation recap
Roland got fatigued but Fliss healed him.
Kolga took fatigue from the impact of the assassin's body.
Llofaen took fatigue from the magic missile attack
Ali took fatigue from the dagger wound.
Ell took fatigue from the assassin hitting her

Devan is poisoned with deadly poison
The assassin is bleeding out
GM Stuff
Initiative

I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Llolfaen

Post by Llolfaen »

Roll
Roll for Llolfaen's hood; 1-2 it falls down without her noticing, 3-4 she notices it's fallen down, 5-6 doesn't fall down.

1d6: [1] = 1

Notice 1d6!!+2: [5]+2 = 7
Wild 1d6!!+2: [5]+2 = 7
"...Ouch." Muttered Llolfaen as she got to her feet and rubbed some of the areas where she was sore from having been blasted down the stairs. Thankfully no further magical attacks came in her direction and the battle of the inn appeared to be over, the assassins seemingly defeated. Course, there were the lingering questions as to who the assassins were and why they'd attacked the inn.

Curious, Llolfaen walked a little stiffly over to the body of the nearest assassin with the intention of trying to see whether she could find some clue as to the identity of their assailants. Very carefully, and gasping through gritted teeth, she crouched down by the assassin and started checking for any notable marks or items. Even if she failed to identity who the would-be killers were, she might be able to make use of some of their gear.

However, she failed to realise that in tumbling down the stairs her hood had fallen down to reveal her obsidian face and white hair...
Roland

Post by Roland »

Felicity Clover wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:03 am Felicity jumped as a thump nearby announced another assassin taken down by Roland and...ice golems? Seeing the other halfling rubbing his throat, Fliss hurried over to him. “Are you hurt?” she asked, leaning in close to see his neck in the darkness, lightly pressing against him in only her chemise and knickers. “I can take care of that.”
The ministering of his throat and the ease with which she was able to help him, leaves Roland grateful and feeling much better. "Thank you. Felicity wasn't it? Any idea what this was all about?"

As the all begin gathering Roland mind wonders the same things the other wonder. And with a wave of his hand he dismisses all but one of the 4' tall golems who had protected his so well. Sending it to gather water for him to wash up. With everyone gathered and the dead being counted he asks. "So, does anyone know what this was about or who their real target was? I was in the midst of such a wonderful dream when I was aroused and though I thought to lend aid, I feel I rendered less aid than I needed. One of them string me up to hang."

Upon hearing the thump and call for help Roland headed in to see what was amiss. Not realizing he needed to get out of @Felicity Clover's way he stood in the door confused. "But why would they poison him. They did not use poison on the rest of us?"

Once he realizes he is in the way, Roland moves and offers whatever help Felicity needs for the healing, from hot or cold water, to use for cooling a location, or even a encouraging word.

Persuasion Support Healing 1d10!!: [7] = 7
Persuasion Wild Support Healing 1d6!!: [5] = 5

Notice 1d4!!: [7!!] = 7
Notice Wild 1d6!!: [3] = 3
Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

Clay dashes downstairs and stops to look at Llolfaen.

“Hey. Uh. You okay? Fliss! Our friend here might need some assistance.”

Clay grins at the dark elf and says, “Never talked to a... I mean. You okay?”

Looking around the fighter walks over to the assassin that is bleeding out.

“Fliss! Might need you in here too....”

Applying pressure to the open wound, in an attempt to keep the assassin alive, Clay asks the killer:

“Who sent you? Unless you want the big guy eating you. I suggest you cooperate. I’m trying to keep you alive. Hold still as I apply pressure to this wound. I’ve a healer on her way. Talk. What was your mission?” Persuasion 1d6!!: [10!!] = 10 WD 1d6!!: [2] = 2
Henry Character Sheet:
My Accounts:
Active

Kolga

Post by Kolga »

Kolga stood up, sucking in air after getting winded by the flying corpse. Quickly putting on his best glower, he stomped up to their prisoner. "Well friend, it looks like the wolf is now the lamb, and the spit is starting to turn. Now, who sent you and who was the intended target?"

Intimidation d8-1: [6]-1 = 5 Wild die d6-1!!: [1]-1 = 0
Kolga
  • None
Edit Signature
Llolfaen

Post by Llolfaen »

Clay wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:41 am
Clay dashes downstairs and stops to look at Llolfaen.

“Hey. Uh. You okay? Fliss! Our friend here might need some assistance.”

Clay grins at the dark elf and says, “Never talked to a... I mean. You okay?”
"Never. Better." Llolfaen replied dryly, then her eyes narrowed before sternly asking. "What do you mean never talked to a...?"

She then realised her hood had fallen down, baring her head for all and sundry to see. The dark elf hesitated for a moment, her hands hovered near her blades as she considered her options and their possible consequences. At last she opted to shoot Clay a glare and whip her hood back up once more.
Ali
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Ali »

Coming downstairs I hear Clay say “Never talked to a... I mean. You okay?" I blinked as I caught a glimpse of a dark elf, as they pulled their hood up to cover their face. It was Llolfaen.

Don’t judge her, she’s already proven herself by fighting the assassins with us, and not trying to kill us while our back was turned.
“Who is this?” I ask Clay, looking down at the assassin he was trying to keep alive. “Do you know this one?”
Ali, 4 Bennies
Skills: Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d6, Healing d6, Language (Elven) d8, Language (Linguist #2) d6, Language (Linguist #3) d6, Language (Native) d6, Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Shooting d6, Stealth d6, Survival d6
Edges: Beast Master (Jager (a dire wolf)), Beast Master (Kampfer (a dire wolf)), Beast Master (Mond (a dire wolf))
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Bow (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6, ROF 1), Knife/Dagger (Range 3/6/12, Damage Str+d4)
Gear: 40x Arrows/Quarrels, Quiver (holds 20 arrows/ bolts), Quiver (holds 20 arrows/ bolts)
Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

Hands bloody Clay looks up at Ali.

“No idea who this assassin is. No idea why he’s here. But. He knows. If we keep him alive we might get answers. I can’t save him alone. Maybe Fliss can heal him. And that fellow over there too.”
Henry Character Sheet:
My Accounts:
Active

Felicity Clover

Neutralize Poison Devan 11
-2 modifiers, +1 holy symbol, +2 Healer
Faith 1d8!!+1: [2]+1 = 3
Wild 1d6!!+1: [10!!]+1 = 11
Healing assassin 8; 2 Wounds
-1 modifiers, +1 holy symbol, +2 Healer
Faith 1d8!!+2: [6]+2 = 8
Wild 1d6!!+2: [3]+2 = 5
Freezing Storm

Felicity smiled at Roland. “You can call me Fliss,” she told the other halfling. She shook her head. “No idea what this is about, why they would attack us.”

Then someone screamed for a healer, and Felicity gasped. “Gotta go!” Bouncing in all the right places in her underthings, she raced down the stairs toward the innkeeper’s room. She nearly tripped over--

“DROW!” Felicity let out a warning scream, racing down the rest of the stairs Fliss charged past Roland and into the room. One of the assassins was pinned to the wall with a spear, alive, but bleeding severely. Clay was trying to question him, and save him.

“Don’t remove the spear until I say,” she told Clay. “It’s probably the only thing keeping him alive. Roland, ice compresses will help slow the bleeding.”

Fliss took charge, kneeling down beside the innkeeper. “He means something to you?” she asked Niri quietly, seeing her distraught.

Fliss brought out her holy symbol of Tymora and kissed the image of the Goddess of Fortune, then started to pray. Light flowed through her hands into Devan, and he started breathing easier. Fliss opened her eyes and took a breath. “The poison is gone,” she told Niri. Even the wound on his arm hand healed, leaving only the blood on his skin.

Fliss stood up and walked over to where Clay and Roland were with the assassin. “You can take the spear out now,” she said as she lifted her holy symbol again. Once the spear was out, she started to pray, and the assassin’s wounds closed.
Character Tracking
Felicity Character Sheet
Dice rolls
Faith 1d8+1: [8]+1 = 9
Ellaria

Post by Ellaria »

Apologies for the short post, have a visual migraine today, makes it difficult to see properly.

Ellaria was just coming round when she heard Niri's scream. Pushing the assassin's body aside, she squirmed out from underneath, her nightshirt drenched in blood.

Gathering up her bow and quiver, she heard Felicity's shout and quickly padded out into the hallway. Passing more dead assassins, she made her way downstairs, an arrow nocked, ready for the first sign of more trouble.

"Drow?" she hissed. "Where?"
Ellaria
  • Pace: 8(d8); Parry: 4; Toughness: Toughness(Armor) 6(1)
    Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities: None
    Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/3; PP: 00/00
    Bennies: 0/3; Conviction: 0/1

Edit Signature
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Kolga wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 5:22 am Quickly putting on his best glower, he stomped up to their prisoner. "Well friend, it looks like the wolf is now the lamb, and the spit is starting to turn. Now, who sent you and who was the intended target?"
Clay wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:41 am “Who sent you? Unless you want the big guy eating you. I suggest you cooperate. I’m trying to keep you alive. Hold still as I apply pressure to this wound. I’ve a healer on her way. Talk. What was your mission?”
Cringing with the pain through clenched teeth, the assassin snarled @Kolga He began to thrash to try and escape @Clay grasp but the spear held the little halfling firm. Realizing the futility of his thrashing he said to @Clay "We were paid to kill you and the half elf bladesinger. Listen I have no issue with you, it was just a job." The thrashing had taken its toll on the assassin and his wound had opened even more.
Felicity Clover wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:11 am Fliss brought out her holy symbol of Tymora and kissed the image of the Goddess of Fortune, then started to pray. Light flowed through her hands into Devan, and he started breathing easier. Fliss opened her eyes and took a breath. “The poison is gone,” she told Niri. Even the wound on his arm hand healed, leaving only the blood on his skin.
By the time @Felicity Clover got to the Devan he had passed out from the poison. As her healing power seeped into him his breathing calmed and deepened. He would live but would take awhile to regain conscious. Niri thanked @Felicity Clover profusely for saving him.
Felicity Clover wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:11 am liss stood up and walked over to where Clay and Roland were with the assassin. “You can take the spear out now,” she said as she lifted her holy symbol again. Once the spear was out, she started to pray, and the assassin’s wounds closed.
Feeling the healing power ease through his body the halfling assassin quite struggling and relaxed against the wall. His eyes darted back and forth between @Roland, @Felicity Clover, and @Kolga briefly but he gaze kept going back to @Clay. Finally speaking again he said "I can't say any more. The other's will kill me. In fact I am probable already dead."

Still in grief for Devan, Niri rose to her feet. Her hands waived through the air so fast they became a blur and the blue light of the weave gathered around her finger. "Tell me who sent you and I assure you, you are dead indeed."
Spellcasting !1d10!!+2: [4]+2 = 6 Wild Die !1d6!!+2: [1]+2 = 3

The halfling's eye flashed for a second then he spit out "I don't know who hired us. I really don't" He began to squirm and inch his way down the wall away from Niri.

@Kolga, @Clay, @Roland, @Felicity Clover, @Ali roll notice.
Ellaria wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:17 pm Gathering up her bow and quiver, she heard Felicity's shout and quickly padded out into the hallway. Passing more dead assassins, she made her way downstairs, an arrow nocked, ready for the first sign of more trouble.

As @Ellaria surveys the common room she sees several dead assassins and @Llolfaen is kneeling over one searching the body. As the body is searched she can see that the assassin is clearly a drow. When she walks around the room some more she can see that several of the assassins are drow.

@Llolfaen and @Ellaria describe any interaction you two have. Also describe what else you do if anything with the dead bodies.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Llolfaen

Post by Llolfaen »

Ellaria wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:17 pmGathering up her bow and quiver, she heard Felicity's shout and quickly padded out into the hallway. Passing more dead assassins, she made her way downstairs, an arrow nocked, ready for the first sign of more trouble.

"Where else, the Underdark." Llolfaen replied dryly, not even bothering to look round.

Ignoring the half-elf, Llolfaen returned to searching the body of the recently deceased assassin. She was a little surprised to find that they were male, though admittedly it made sense if they were hired as expendable killers. She concluded whoever had hired them was either stringent with their gold or was looking to test them. If a more highly skilled female had been sent, Llolfaen was certain that the assassins' targets would now be stone cold without anyone being none the wiser.

Her search failed to turn up any house marks, though this didn't surprise her much and she suspected the assassins may have been part of some all-male Drow group. However, she did find a couple of parchments that bore the likenesses of both the innkeeper and the fighter Clay. It didn't take much to realise that these two were the intended targets of the would-be killers, but why?

Though she was intrigued, she opted to keep the information to herself for the time being. Instead, she went to check out the crossbows the assassins had carried in order to claim one for herself along with all the crossbow bolts she could find.

Roll to determine the most likely group the assassins came from
Common Knowledge 1d6!!: [2] = 2
Wild 1d6!!: [5] = 5
Felicity Clover

Persuasion 4
Persuasion 1d6!!: [2] = 2
Wild 1d6!!: [4] = 4
Freezing Storm

“There was a drow on the stairs,” Felicity told Elaria.

She turned back to the halfling assassin. “The others are already dead. You are the only one left alive. There is no one left to threaten you but us. The more cooperative you are, the better it will go for you. Who would know who hired you? And why?”
Character Tracking
Felicity Character Sheet
Ali
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Ali »

“I’m going to go and make sure there are no more of them,” I said, turning I walked out the door and called my wolves. Walking back inside I had them sniff out the inside of the inn, then the outside.

Notice 1d6!!+2 Group Die 1d6!!+2: [1]+2+[11!!]+2 = 16
Ali Notice 1d6!! Wild Die 1d6!!: [3]+[4] = 7

WIP
Ali, 4 Bennies
Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

Notice Roll 1d6!!: [1] = 1 WD 1d6!!: [4] = 4
Placing a hand on the halfling assassin’s shoulder Clay grabs ahold of the fellow to stop him from inching away.

“Hold on there. Don’t go anywhere.”

Looking at Niri, “You have any insight on who might be after you?”
Henry Character Sheet:
My Accounts:
Active

Roland

Post by Roland »

Notice 1d4!! Wild 1d6!!: [1]+[2] = 3

Roland was engaged in searching the pockets of the fallen enimies for loot. The crossbows seemed nice and grabing a bow and a set of bolt he figures this could be something worth selling.
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Felicity Clover wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:58 am
Persuasion 4

“There was a drow on the stairs,” Felicity told Elaria.

She turned back to the halfling assassin. “The others are already dead. You are the only one left alive. There is no one left to threaten you but us. The more cooperative you are, the better it will go for you. Who would know who hired you? And why?”
The halfling turned to @Felicity Clover and begged "please don't kill me. I assure you I don't know anything else. It was just a job and I was hired by Jarierth. He is somewhere in the inn. If you say the others are dead then he probably is. He was a drow male about 5 foot 3, short cropped hair and missing his left ear. I heard from the others that a priestess ripped it off just for fun." He is visible shaken by that last part.
Clay wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:07 pm Notice Roll 1d6!!: [1] = 1 WD 1d6!!: [4] = 4
Placing a hand on the halfling assassin’s shoulder Clay grabs ahold of the fellow to stop him from inching away.

“Hold on there. Don’t go anywhere.”
As @Clay hand touches the halfling's shoulder, the halfling's hand whips out with a small dagger. The dagger is dripping a vile brown substances. Clay seeing the incoming attack tightens his grasp on the shoulder and pushes down on it forcing it away from him. To late the halfling realizes his error as the dagger slams into his gut. A large red gash opens and portions of the his bowls fall out. The halfing feels the poison biting deep into his blood but he has spent years building a resistance to poison and it helps him now. However his fight is in vain because although he survives the poison, being disembowled is too much and he falls unconscious from the wound.
Where it all went wrong
fighting 1d8!!: [3] = 3
wild die 1d6!!: [2] = 2
benny fighting 1d8!!: [1] = 1
benny wild die 1d6!!: [1] = 1
Crit failure 2d6: [5, 5] = 10
See more rolls in next post
The halfing has 4 wounds and 1 fatigue. He is bleeding out.
Llolfaen wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:10 am
Though she was intrigued, she opted to keep the information to herself for the time being. Instead, she went to check out the crossbows the assassins had carried in order to claim one for herself along with all the crossbow bolts she could find.
Roland wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:07 pm
Roland was engaged in searching the pockets of the fallen enimies for loot. The crossbows seemed nice and grabing a bow and a set of bolt he figures this could be something worth selling.
While searching the bodies @Llolfaen and @Roland count 3 dead drow, 2 dead orcs, 1 dead goblin, and 4 dead humans. Stripping them of all their valuables the searchers find an assortment of short sowrds and daggers, 3 hand held crossbows, 17pp, and 147gp.
Ali wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:54 am “I’m going to go and make sure there are no more of them,” I said, turning I walked out the door and called my wolves. Walking back inside I had them sniff out the inside of the inn, then the outside.
Ali and her wolves search the area around the inn and found no other assassins. The do see that the tracks came from the road leading to Waterdeep but they are quickly being lost to the storm.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Sorry hit reply instead of edit
Damage 2d6!!: [7!!, 22!!] = 29
Vigor roll to resist poison 1d6!!: [15!!] = 15
vigor wild die 1d6!!: [4] = 4
Roll to soak damage 1d6!!: [4] = 4 failed forgot to add -3 wounds
Wild soak 1d6!!: [5] = 5 failed forgot to add -3 wounds
incap roll 1d6!!: [8!!] = 8
incap wild die 1d6!!: [4] = 4
injury roll 2d6: [5, 2] = 7
injury second roll 1d6: [6] = 6
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Roland

Post by Roland »

Having already lost interest in the giants and their interrogation Roland pockets the money then stops himself. "Hey, if we are going to be a team is there a rule about looting from people who fail to murder us? When on my own I just keep it all, but if there is a team thing we should know now eh?"

Gathering as much as he can that's valuable in one spot Roland waits for an answer while drinking some chilled wine his golem brought him.
Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

Annoyed at the death of the halfling Clay grumbles and says presumably to Roland, “Equal shares. Felicity Counts it and divides it up for us. Fliss is queen treasurer. Simple. As a team we don’t lie or cheat each other. Basic. I agree though. Let’s gather all the dead up. See if the missing ear one is here.”

Looking over everyone the big man checks to see if they are all okay.

“Let’s do this. I’m tired. Come morning we all need to eat breakfast and get on our way.”
Henry Character Sheet:
My Accounts:
Active

Roland

Post by Roland »

Roland sets to action bringing over not only the additional treasure, but the crossbow, quiver and bolts he had already collected. Watching carefully to make sure everything is inventoried even the stuff gathered by Llolfaen, Roland seems unduly concerned with making sure the good are divided rightly. Hum, it seems apparent the otherwise light hearted halfling has an avaricious eye. "Right, I guess we can let her divide things."
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Whomever searches the halfling will need to roll notice-2.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Kolga

Post by Kolga »

Kolga, close by to the halfling, quickly pats him down. In his still distracted state it's still very basic.
Dice rolls
Notice d4-2!!: [2]-2 = 0
Wild die d6-2!!: [4]-2 = 2
Kolga
  • None
Edit Signature
Llolfaen

Post by Llolfaen »

Llolfaen picks out one of the crossbows, a few bolts and couple of daggers for herself. She overheard Clay stating that Felicity was to responsible for dividing out the loot and sighed.

"These." Llolfaen simply stated, making it clear what items she'd selected before looking for a quiver for the bolts.
Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

Llolfaen wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:55 am"These." Llolfaen simply stated, making it clear what items she'd selected before looking for a quiver for the bolts.
Clay smiles and nods at Llolfaen, “Gotcha. Thank you.”

Clay helps pick up after the fight and plays over the events in his mind, picking apart the short battle. Weighing what others did and how each fought or acted. Not judging, just thinking about each of the new team and how best they could work together.

They all did well. I feel good about working with them all.

Noting Kolga the scar faced warrior heads over to the man.

“Well met friend. I am Clay. Thank you for your assistance. My friends and I are traveling together. If you are interested you should talk with Niri or Ellaria, and maybe join us.”

Clay offers a handshake to Kolga.
Henry Character Sheet:
My Accounts:
Active

Felicity Clover

Freezing Storm

“You are cooperating, so of course we won’t kill you,” Felicity reassured the halfling she had healed.

Clay gripped the halfling by the shoulder, and then the assassin whipped out a poison dagger, stabbing at Clay. Fliss gasped. She felt a shiver run through her. “Beshaba!” she exclaimed, as the attack went awry and the halfling disemboweled himself.

“Oh, what did you do to earn the wrath of the Lady of Misfortune?” Fliss said, hurriedly trying to heal the halfling to save his life.
Healing 11; heals 2 Wounds? I'll let the GM determine if he can be saved or not
-1 difficulty, +1 holy symbol, +2 Healer
Faith 1d8!!+2: [9!!]+2 = 11
Wild 1d6!!+2: [4]+2 = 6
As Fliss sighed at her bloody undergarments, Roland inquired about the Adventurer’s Pact, how loot was divided, and Clay laid down the law, as it were. Fliss was surprised to be named treasurer.

“Okay. Stack things up. I’ll get my bag. And I’m going to clean up,” Fliss told the others. She headed back to the room she shared with Clay and stripped off her bloody undergarments, shivering in the cold. She broke the ice on the water in the basin and washed the blood off as best she could. Lady, but it was cold! It certainly woke her up now that the adrenaline was wearing off.

Looking at her bloody underthings, Fliss sighed and tossed them in her backpack. Maybe she could get the innkeeper to wash them? Or she would wash them later. She found fresh clothes and dressed, then pulled on her leather armor. She wasn’t going to get caught out like that again tonight!

When Fliss returned, the weapons taken from the assassins had been piled in the common room, along with a stack of platinum and gold. Fliss gave a low whistle. “That is some serious change,” she commented, putting her magical bag on the table. She nodded to the drow when Lolfaen claimed one of the crossbows and a quiver full of bolts for the weapon.

“I won’t be able to fit all this in my bag of holding,” Fliss determined, eying the weapons, “or carry it all.”

Fliss started counting out the money. She divided the coins into eight different stacks. “Okay, everyone gets two platinum pieces and eighteen gold,” she said, pushing the stacks toward each member of the new adventuring crew. “That leaves one platinum and three gold for the party fund. We may just be able to pay for our rooms now,” Fliss said happily. “If we can sell off these extra weapons, we can divide that up, too.” She picked up the poisoned dagger and very carefully wiped it clean. then dropped her own stack of coins into her money pouch and tucked it away safely.

Bundling up any remaining weapons to be easily carried, Fliss said, “Clay and I will stop by the blacksmith in the morning and see if we can’t get some gold for these.”
Party Loot
10 short swords (20 lb)
10 daggers (10 lb)
1 poisoned dagger (1 lb)
2 hand crossbows, 2 quivers, and 40 bolts (10 lb? + 4 lb + 8 lb)
Party fund: 1 pp, 3 gp
Party
Felicity - female halfling priestess of Tymora
Clay - male human fighter
Roland - male halfling sorcerer
Lolfaen - female drow rogue
Ali - female half elf ranger
Kolga - male elven skald
Ellaria - female half elf archer
Niri (NPC) - female elven bladesinger
Character Tracking
Felicity Character Sheet
Money: 2 pp, 20 gp
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Technospawn »

Felicity Clover wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:26 am
“Oh, what did you do to earn the wrath of the Lady of Misfortune?” Fliss said, hurriedly trying to heal the halfling to save his life.
Healing 11; heals 2 Wounds? I'll let the GM determine if he can be saved or not
The power of Tymora flowed from Fliss in the halfling but Besheba would not relinquish her prize so easy. @Felicity Clover could fill a strong resistance to her power. She knew it would fail and he would be lost. Then the power coursing threw her hands turned white hot and she was felt like she was being pushed out of her body. As fast as it started it was over. The spell ended. Looking down at the halfing she saw that his wound had sealed up but there was a very nasty scar. This surprised Fliss, normally when she healed someone it left no scar. The halfling's breath had evened and he appeared to be in a deep slumber.
"Leave him to me and I will see that he is taken to Waterdeep to answer for his crimes." Niri said
Felicity Clover wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:26 am Fliss started counting out the money. She divided the coins into eight different stacks. “Okay, everyone gets two platinum pieces and eighteen gold,” she said, pushing the stacks toward each member of the new adventuring crew. “That leaves one platinum and three gold for the party fund. We may just be able to pay for our rooms now,” Fliss said happily. “If we can sell off these extra weapons, we can divide that up, too.” She picked up the poisoned dagger and very carefully wiped it clean. then dropped her own stack of coins into her money pouch and tucked it away safely.
When Fliss tried to hand Niri the coins, Niri refused them. "You keep the coins, you road is long and hard and you will surely need them more than I."
No matter how many times she wiped the dagger the poison continued to ooze up out of the metal of the blade.

This scene is closing. Only reply to the scene if you want to interact before returning to bed for the night. Besides the loot everyone has earned an Advance.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Ali
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Ali »

I walk over to Fliss, “Hey, um, is it ok if I take a short sword instead of money?” I flush a little, not knowing if this was appropriate to ask since she had already given everyone their share.
Ali, 4 Bennies
Kolga

Post by Kolga »

“Well met, friend Clay. While this group of murderous ruffians did catch me off guard, I can assure you I can handle myself better in the future"
Kolga walked over to Niri to introduce himself properly, as surely a group such as these would lead to greater adventures to add to his repertoire.
Clay wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:10 pm
Llolfaen wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:55 am"These." Llolfaen simply stated, making it clear what items she'd selected before looking for a quiver for the bolts.
Clay smiles and nods at Llolfaen, “Gotcha. Thank you.”

Clay helps pick up after the fight and plays over the events in his mind, picking apart the short battle. Weighing what others did and how each fought or acted. Not judging, just thinking about each of the new team and how best they could work together.

They all did well. I feel good about working with them all.

Noting Kolga the scar faced warrior heads over to the man.

“Well met friend. I am Clay. Thank you for your assistance. My friends and I are traveling together. If you are interested you should talk with Niri or Ellaria, and maybe join us.”

Clay offers a handshake to Kolga.
Kolga
  • None
Edit Signature
Henry
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Henry »

Ali wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:37 am “Hey, um, is it ok if I take a short sword instead of money?”
Clay yawns and nods at Kolga. Hearing Ali he smiles.

“If you need gear. By all means we should help you with that. Makes the team stronger right. Fliss it’s your choice. I will not make decisions on who gets what. You’re in charge of that. But I’ll give up gold of my share to make sure Ali gets the sword she needs. If needed. Okay. I’m going to bed.”
Henry Character Sheet:
My Accounts:
Active

Felicity Clover

Freezing Storm

“There are plenty of swords,” Felicity answered Ali and Clay. “Take one, and keep your gold.” She let the elf girl pick one out for herself, knowing it better to let her test the balance and find one she wanted, before handing the weapon bundles to Clay to carry back up to their room for the night.

“Night, all. If you need me, you know where to find me,” Fliss said with a yawn.
Party Loot
9 short swords (20 lb)
10 daggers (10 lb)
1 poisoned dagger (1 lb) (Magical?)
2 hand crossbows, 2 quivers, and 40 bolts (10 lb? + 4 lb + 8 lb) 5/10/20 2d4 damage AP 1 ROF 1 Min Str d4 Weight 3 Cost 150
Party fund: 3 pp, 21 gp
Party
Felicity - female halfling priestess of Tymora
Clay - male human fighter
Roland - male halfling sorcerer
Lolfaen - male drow rogue
Ali - female half elf ranger
Kolga - male elven skald
Ellaria - female half elf archer
Niri (NPC) - female elven bladesinger
Character Tracking
Felicity Character Sheet
Parry: 8 (Cover: -2) Toughness: 6 (2)
Money: 2 pp, 20 gp
Roland

Post by Roland »

Roland eyes the exchange warily. Thinking he did not want someone to get more than him he says "Wait, if we are doing that, then I would like my crossbow back and those bolts." Whatever they do, he was not going to get short changed by these people. He fought and risked like everyone else, it just wouldn't be right for him to get short changed.

After finishing stuff up, he goes back to rest, but finds himself restless, and it takes nearly an hour for him to fall back asleep after all that had happened. "Wow, that was exciting. These will be interesting and fun friends to have." He mumbles as he finally falls into a deep slumber.

Not picking on you Izzy, but Roland is just as greedy as his draconic ancestor.
Ali
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Ali »

Thank you, Clay, Fliss. Turning, I hand Fliss the coins, then find a sword and head up for the night. Shocked that Clay had offered his gold if I could get a sword.
Ali, 4 Bennies

Return to “Adventures”