Legion's 21st set
Rank: Seasoned Advances: 5
Iconic Framework: Psi-Druid
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6,
Pace: 6 Run: d6; Parry: 6 ; Toughness: 10 (4); Strain: 6
- • Athletics (Ag) - d8
• Battle (Sm) - d4
• Common Knowledge (Sm) - d8
• Fighting (Ag) - d8
• Healing (Sm) - d8+2
• Language (Sm) - Native d8
• Notice (Sm) - d10
• Occult (Sm) - d4
• Persuasion (Sp) - d4
• Psionics (Sm) - d10
• Research (Sm) - d4
• Shooting (Ag) - d6
• Science -Forensics (Sm) - d4
• Stealth (Ag) - d8+2
• Survival (Sm) - d10+2
• Intimidation- d6
- • Heroic (Major): The character always helps those in need.
• Loyal (Minor): The hero is loyal to his friends and allies.
• Phobia (Minor): Skelebots! The character is afraid of something, and subtracts –1/–2 from all Trait rolls in its presence.
• Outsider (Minor): Half-elves are never quite comfortable in human or elven society, They subtract -2 from Persuasion rolls with all but others of their kind.
- • Light Vision: Half-elves ignore penalties for Dim and Dark Illumination.
- • Edge: Arcane Background- Psionics
• Edge: Racial Edge: Major Psionic
• Edge: Hinderance Edge: Master Psionic
• Edge: Strong Willed: +2 to resist Smarts or Spirit-based Tests.
• Edge: Nerves of Steel: Ignore one level of Wound penalties.
• Edge: New Powers (object read, telekinesis)
• Edge: Woodsman: +2 to Survival and Stealth in the wilds.
• Edge: Beastmaster: Animals like your hero and he has a pet of some sort. Blood Hawk Raptor, bird of prey.
• Edge: Healer: +2 to Healing rolls, magical or otherwise.
• Edge: Elan: +2 when spending a Benny to reroll a Trait roll.
• Edge: Jack-of-all-Trades: Gain d4 in a skill (or d6 with a raise) until replaced.
• Edge: Rapid Recharge: Recover 10 Power Points per hour.
• Edge: New Powers (protection, sloth/speed)
• Edge: Field Intel:(pg. 34 EoH)• Edge: Common Bond
• Edge: Brave:OOC Comments• Edge: New Powers (Beast Friend, Elemental Manipulation)
As hard as Aos may try to blend in and go un-noticed, he always seems to stand out in a typical crowd. Maybe it is his physique. Tallish, broad shoulders, with angled, tone features. His complexion is rusty and earthen. Perhaps it's the obvious Native American Human traits in his ancestry or the elongated ears of his Elven bloodline. It must be the raw scent around him; mossy soil, blood and sweat and a hint of jasmine. River-green eyes dart back and forth in cunning, focused perception of his surroundings, intense and primal. All the while his expression remaining pursed and reflective. It is like being watched by a caged animal, whose leash has ben removed. Ponchos and dusty frontiersman garb cover weatherd survivalist armor and a mix of modern heavy weapons clamor among more traditional survivalist equipment, a walking campsite. Neat and organized, everything in it's place, accounted for, and necessary. Ready for anything.
But, honestly, it is probably more noticeable and un-nerving when without notice the unusual man before all witnesses, with a warping and altering of the very physical substances that are form itself; transforms, gear and all into the inner beast always present, and assumes animal form. Natural. Primal. Fierce. A wolf beneath the flesh, or a bear, or hawk, any and all of the animal kingdom are his clothes. That is most likely what it is that keeps Aos at a distance from others, but always in the corner of their eyes.