Aliases: Morgana(Hacker name)/Fahtoo (official nickname)
Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: MARS - Psi Operator
- Agility d8
- Smarts d10
- Spirit d6
- Strength d6
- Vigor d6
- Athletics - d6
- Common Knowledge - d6
- Electronics - d8
- Fighting - d4
- Hacking - d10
- Notice - d6
- Persuasion - d4
- Psionics(Smarts) - d10
- Repair - d8
- Research- d8
- Shooting - d8
- Stealth - d4
- Survival - d4
- Enemy (Major): A sector of the black market weapons trade wants her dead.
- Wanted (Minor): CS authorities want to question her about the jail break of a dangerous bio-weapon engineer.
- Loyal (Minor): Loyal to the Legion who has given her a home and purpose.
Edges and Iconic Abilities
- Major Psionic : A greater control of mind, body, and spirit combined with the overwhelming power available on Rifts Earth means this hero can do much more with her inner strength. Major Psionics double the ISP gained from the Arcane Background (Psionics) and Power Points Edges. Before attempting a Psionics skill roll, Major and Master Psionics may spend 2 ISP to gain +1 to the roll, or 4 ISP for +2
- Telemechanics Edge : This allows the Master Psionic to directly interface with machines, including vehicles, weapons, computers, electronic devices, and robots. It reveals complete, expert knowledge of how the machine operates; a schematic diagram and perfect operational readouts are seen in the mind’s eye. They gain a +2 to Common Knowledge, Electronics, Hacking, Research, Repair, and Thievery rolls related to the target machine; this includes attempts to dig through data files or bypass security systems and electronic locks.
- Gadgeteer Edge : A Gadgeteer can spend up to three power Points to “jury rig” a device from most any reasonable collection of spare parts. This allows her to use any power normally available to Weird Scientists of her Rank or lower in her particular setting, with a Power Point cost of 3 or lower. The total cost of the power (plus any modifiers) cannot exceed the points spent to create it, but she may create multiple devices as long as she has the points to do so. This takes one entire turn, during which she can do nothing else but make a Psionics roll at −2 (she cannot take Multi-Actions that turn).
- Power Points Edge : +5 power points
- Brave Edge : Add +2 to Fear checks and subtract 2 from Fear Table results.
F&G Bonus: Begins each session with one additional Benny.
- Fast Healer Edge : Add +2 to Vigor rolls for natural healing, and check every three days instead of five
F&G Bonus: Gain a free reroll on the Death & Defeat Table, and halve all recovery times from the table.
- Elan Edge: When you spend a Benny to reroll a Trait, add +2 to the total. The bonus applies only when rerolling. It doesn’t apply to damage rolls (since they’re not Trait rolls), nor does it apply to Soak rolls unless you’re using another Benny to reroll the Vigor check.
- Sharpshooting: Sharpshooters can move about and still focus their attention on aiming. They are experts at ricocheting shots, bulls-eying
thrown moving targets, and other feats of skill using their ranged weapons. When making ranged attacks at Rate of Fire 1, the sharpshooter may either gain a +1 to hit or ignore up to 4 points of penalties from Called Shots, Cover, Illumination, Range, Scale, or Speed.
- Rapid Fire: The shooter is practiced at taking quick and accurate shots. As long as she’s armed with a fast-firing ranged weapon of some sort (such as a revolver or semi-automatic) and has enough ammunition to do so, she may increase her weapon’s Rate of Fire by 1 for any one of her Shooting attacks that turn.
- Streetwise: Streetwise characters know how to find the local black market, fence stolen goods, avoid the local law (or criminal element!), lay low when the heat’s on, obtain illegal weapons, find out which “boss” is hiring muscle, or similar shady activities. Streetwise characters add +2 to Intimidation or Persuasion rolls made to Network (see page 133) with shady or criminal elements.
They also add +2 to Common Knowledge rolls pertaining to the types of disreputable activities listed above.
- Common Bond: SET 21st: The hero may freely give her Bennies to others.
- Two-Gun Kid: Two-Gun Kid works just like Two-Fisted, but with ranged weapons, allowing her to fire or throw a weapon in each hand as two different actions but without triggering a Multi-Action penalty. If the character has Two-Fisted, the second action may also be a melee attack.