Player/Discord: Daniel (Lars)
Aliases: Jack Hall, Agent Hall, J2600 Defense Series AI
Rank: Novice Rank: Novice 2
Race: Appears Human, Male
Iconic Framework: Intelligent Construct
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 10 (Running d10); Parry: 9+1=10 with Vambraces; Toughness: 24 (12) MDC prior to wearing any armor.
- Athletics d8 (2)
- Common Knowledge d4 (+2 if interfacing)
- Persuasion d6 (1)
- Notice d6+4 (1)
- Stealth d6+2 (1)
- Fighting d10+2 (4)
- Shooting d10+2 (4)
- Repair d6 (2) (+2 if interfacing)
- Electronics d4 (1) (+2 if interfacing)
- Hacking d4 (1) (+4 if interfacing)
- IF: Outsider (-2 Persuasion if known as construct)
- IF: Wanted (by pretty much everyone, if exposed)
- IF: Core Programming: Protection of Group (Defense, from Golden Age)
- Major: Vow - Fulfill duty to Group
- Minor: Loyal to friends/party
- Minor: Quirk - often lost in thought, faraway look.
- Rich (2 rolls +30k)
- Fleet Footed
- Advance: Two Fisted
- Martial Artist
- Martial Artist 2
- HJ: McGyver
- HJ: 3 pts into Smarts skills
• +2 Armor and +1 Toughness
• Design is black in color. This protection can stack with other non-MDC body armor (but not MDC armor, they have no effect)without an increase to the Strength Minimum required to wear the base armor, unlike other armored coats and cloaks. It is usually worn over such armor.
• No Minimum Strength Requirement (5 lbs.)
The internal pockets can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: small, one-handed weapons, canteen, minor items or individual tools.
• JA-9 Variable Laser Rifle (Range 30/60/120, Damage 4d6, ROF 1, AP 3, M.D.C.) 3 thirty round mags. LOANED TO AOS
• NEMA Rifle
• Vibro-Blade Vambraces (Range Melee, Damage STR (d12+4) +2d10 AP8 +3 to hit , M.D.C., +1 Parry) One on each arm. Ambidextrous and Two Fisted allow Jackal to strike with both in same turn at no penalty.
• Wooden Stake (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4)
• Specter SS Heavy Ion Pistol (Patron Item)
A Reskin of Emperors: Designed specifically for the Secret Service in the 2090’s.
• Range: 8/16/32
• Damage: 1– 3d10, AP 0 (see also EMP Attack)
• Rate of Fire: 1
• Payload: 12 shots per E-clip
• • Wide Spread (TLPG p. 100), and Heavy Pulse
• • Laser Targeting: The shooter gains an additional +1 to all shooting rolls with this weapon, in addition to the bonus for Wide Spread.
• • EMP Attack: The wielder uses his Shooting skill to target a technological device (−4 Called Shot penalty for any hand-held or small items targeted). On a successful hit, the device won’t work for one round; it fails to operate for two rounds on a raise. Shoot a vehicle's weapon and it will not work. Shoot a light and it goes out. Shoot a vehicle or robot combat vehicle and it cannot move or maneuver (though subsystems might still work, like a single weapon system; GM's discretion). This requires 3 shots from the weapon's E-Clip.
For technological characters such as Juicers, Combat Cyborgs, and Intelligent Constructs, as well as those in Power Armor, they instead suffer one Fatigue (two on a raise). They may roll Smarts to resist. This cannot incapacitate.
• d6 Min Str (5 lbs)
Notes: Technology Base is one of NEMA. Cost for Repair Purposes: 80,000 credits.
• NG-S2 Survival Pack
• Pack of Tools (mechanical and electric)
• Ermenegildo Zegna Midnight-Blue Slim-Fit Wool-Twill
• Black T Shirts and black jeans, combat boots.
Origin Story /