The Tomarrow Legion PUB (2021 - )

Lars
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

The Tomarrow Legion PUB (2021 - )

Post by Lars »

The Tomorrow Legion P.U.B. (Pan-dimensional Universal Bar)

[2021 Reboot]

The Pub, 466 posts, and 118544 views. A lot has happened over the years. Here's to some more.

Years of odd occurrences and dimensional spanning battles have raged on the site of this quaint bar. The Legion experts claim the land has been altered in unprecedented ways, magic and technology work differently within the confines of the pub. Depending on just where one stands within the establishment, magic or technology might not work, or function in bizarre ways. The ever-shifting dimensional flux within the building changes hourly. One never knows what dimensional laws govern the seat they occupy as they gather to have a relaxing drink or enjoy a meal with members of the Legion.

The PUB is considered neutral ground, a place to relax and mingle with members of other SET’s or Teams. As the saying goes, what happens in the PUB stays in the PUB. Events in the PUB are “out of time” and your Player Characters can gather and mix it up at any point, no matter where they actually are in their respective games.

It is entirely possible that some Russian Rifts team members, some old west Deadlands Player Characters, Nightlords or Cyber Punks might be throwing back a few drinks with some Legion heroes.

Is your Game slow? Do you just love posting every day? Are you looking for more? Have you heard rumors that Lars is an unstable insane mega GM that is both unreliable and intensely interested in large scall gaming? Just think it would be fun to mingle with others you normally would not get to play with?

Welcome. Welcome to the P.U.B.

Don’t be afraid, come on in and get to know each other. I (Lars) am sure that nothing insane will occur while you enjoy your visit.*

*I don’t actually guarantee anything. Enter at your own risk.
  • Located directly outside the Legion Castle is the Pub. Come on in, have a drink, say hello to fellow adventurers and stay alert.
GM of The Black Company and Assistant GM for Lost Jungles CS: Lars
Discord: Daniel (Lars)

Savage Rifts Player Characters
Henry
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: The PUB (2021 - )

Post by Henry »

Ciara “KEER-ah” Cade pushed open the wooden doors of the PUB and stepped into the bar. Looking around she noted the barkeep, likely human, possibly a D-Bee, looking mostly normal, he was going to town on a glass with a rag, cleaning it.

How cliche, Ciara thought.

Smirking the Cyber Knight walked in, taking a seat at the bar. At 98 lbs and a mere 4'9" she didn't exactly look like a fighter. If anything, she looked 14 or 15 years old. At 28 she was well and truly tired of others asking her, her age. Dropping into the wooden seat she tapped on the bar requesting a whiskey.

The barkeep, his name tag displaying the name Daryl absently glanced at the young white haired girl and grunted. Setting the glass down he moved to grab a bottle of cheap whiskey.

Ciara grunted a no.

Daryl moved his hand down the line of bottles and when she grunted again he gathered a fine whiskey up off the shelve.

"It'll cost."

She just grunted an affirmative as he poured her a drink. Adding a few ice cubs the barkeep slid the drink across the well polished wooden bar top to her.

Taking the drink up, the young lady sipped at it.

"Does this place ever get busty? I seem to be your only patron."

Daryl snorted.

"We'll see lady. We will see."

Ara

Post by Ara »

With some difficulty, Ara pushes the door open, having had to land in order to get enough leverage. A quick glance can EASILY tell he isn't from around here. Looking like the spitting image of a storybook fairy, even to being about 2 feet tall, Ara takes to the air and flies over to land on the bar near Ciara.

"Ciara, were you trying to lose me? I have been following you since you rescued me from that self described powerful wizard up in that dusty tower of his. To me, he looked to me just like some Shifter who specialized in Diabolical summonings, but with delusions of grandeur, but he and his minions had me wrapped up quite nicely until you came along. Now this place looks interesting... with a VERY interesting sets of dimensional and temporal warping runes set up in the walls. They seem to follow some of the teachings, but also go totally contrary to the teachings of the neo pagans of the 21st century AD, the Mayans, the aborigines of Australia, and about a dozen other civilizations throughout Earth's history... as well as about 4 non-human originations. I could spend YEARS here just trying to unravel all of the origins of the magic, never mind the actual magic that allows this place to do what it does.

Please be a good friend, Ciara, and let me know when you are leaving this time so I can study this magic more."

With out even waiting for a response, Ara sinks into a lotus position on a stack of napkins on the bar and seemingly stares into space.
Henry
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Henry »

Ciara clanked her glass, glass, down onto the polished wooden bar harder that she meant to.

Flinching from the noise of her glass hitting the bar top she was thankful the glass didn’t break.

Looking at the “Faerie” sitting on the stack of napkins the Cyber Knight nearly snorted whiskey out her nose when she giggled.

Coughing Ciara finally caught her breath and smiled at the little friend she’d recently made.

”Im staying here until I can’t see or walk. Then I’ll go crash behind the building until morning. So … that’s where I’ll be. It’s been a long time since …”

A most unladylike burp rang out.

… since, heh, since I had a drink.”

Motioning to the barkeep to refill her glass Ciara rested her head in her free hand.

”Its not just me, right Ara? This place is … uh, uneven … it’s … off.”

Sliding one seat over the Sea Titan felt the warmth of a unseen source fill her with a strange sense of positivity.

Shaking her head she inwardly chastised herself for being a cheap drunk. She hadn’t drank in over four years.

Looking at Ara, Ciara smiled: ”You’re neat.”

Filling the young ladies glass the barkeep, Daryl, raised an eyebrow and looked at the little faerie sitting on his bar.

”You drinking? Eating? Or just here to annoy me?”

Ara

Post by Ara »

"I do not eat nor do I drink... so I guess that leaves annoying you. I an Ara... an Arcane Research Assistant created by Thoth. Do you even realize the level of arcane knowledge it would take to create something that can span space and time to the level that this place can? At a quick glance I can see the influence of over a dozen conflicting Earth civilizations and a half a dozen non-human approaches to magic in its creation, and I have barely scratched the surface."

"Ciara, you seem to be amusing yourself with the ethanol solutions you are consuming, but you know you are immune to all toxins and diseases. You are just deluding yourself. You will have to excuse me for a few minutes while I educate this gentleman..."

"Now, Mr. Bartender. As far as I can see, this bar of yours is a unique construct. As a base, it uses some of the knowledge of Atlantean stone magic and pyramid magic to both power it and to connect to places across time and space that the bar connects to. That is not all, however. It also uses Dream Magic from the Outback of Australia in order to put a sort of tag on each person to set it so when they leave the premises, they go to an appropriate time and place. This is not all... oh, by the way... how much time do you have for this explanation, Mr. Bartender? I believe my preliminary investigations will take approximately 1 hour to properly explain it to you. This, however, will just my preliminary assessment. I will need additional weeks to properly assess this place... maybe as many as 9 working around the clock. I will then need a few weeks to compile my data, and then my analysis will take a couple weeks of 8 hours a day... allowing for your body's need for rest... to properly inform you of my data, and that is before any clarifying questions you may have will take to ask and be answered. Any questions at this time?"
Henry
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Henry »

Ciara sighs heavily.

Suddenly looking very sober she eyes her new little friend.

”Giving away all my secrets are you?”

Spinning around on her stool the Cyber Knight looks around the room.

”Bored.”

The only remotely interesting thing happening here was the bemused look on Daryl’s face as Ara talked a mile a minute at the barkeep.

——

Scratching his head Daryl nods as Ara talks.

The barkeep says: ”All I can tell ya after work’n here for ‘bout a month is…

If’n you wanta understand how the multiple dimensional fabric and make up of the Pee You Bee works …

Draw a map of the bar. Cut the map into its component - dimensional pieces.

Put the pieces in a hat or bowl. Shake vigorously.

Toss pieces into the air. Pay close attention cause, the pattern formed mid air is the current pan dimensional configuration.

Every hour repeat the process.”

Daryl pours himself a dram and grins at Ara.

Ara

Post by Ara »

Ciara wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:47 am Scratching his head Daryl nods as Ara talks.

The barkeep says: ”All I can tell ya after work’n here for ‘bout a month is…

If’n you wanta understand how the multiple dimensional fabric and make up of the Pee You Bee works …

Draw a map of the bar. Cut the map into its component - dimensional pieces.

Put the pieces in a hat or bowl. Shake vigorously.

Toss pieces into the air. Pay close attention cause, the pattern formed mid air is the current pan dimensional configuration.

Every hour repeat the process.”

Daryl pours himself a dram and grins at Ara.
"That is the EFFECT of the magic. I am looking into how it does that. It is like you seeing someone sneeze. I am looking into if it is caused by a cold, an allergy, or a combination of the two... or even if it was just a physical irritation that caused them to sneeze. You are just seeing the surface effect of the magic, while I am investigating how it is done."

With a deep sigh, Ara looks over at Ciara.

"You are at least are usually polite enough to at least pretend to listen to me. This bartender over here is not even worth the breath to explain it to, and I don't even really breathe. Unless somebody else new comes in, I will go back to my studying of these magics... so I can eventually find someone who WANTS to know about the magic."

Return to “Pan Dimensional Pub - Ongoing & Open to all Players”