I have been a total slack ass as far as the game is concerned. You guys sensed it early on I think. Thank you for your forbearance. I do intend to keep the game going. But I need your feedback. That will likely NOT include this quarter, however. Sorry. I may run some Roll20 games on occasion, but this quarter I am just not able to run the game like I should. I'm really sorry.
Going Forward, starting April.
No one has been happy with how their characters turned out. At least no one has been 100% happy with it. So I need to know which of these you'd prefer. All are on the table. Rate them from 0 (no, thanks) to 5 (hell yes). Try not to give EVERYTHING a 5
- The 17th SOG continues to hunt demons and federation of magic terrorists in the Old Chicago Ruins. Character Rank: As current
- PGM-42 Midway, based out of Greenville, explores the Mississippi, fighting pirates, river monsters, and waters around the St. Louis Arch. Character Rank: Likely to be Zero to Hero, but I'm open to ideas.
- The 345th Exploratory Group ranges into the Xiticix Hivelands recovering stranded soldiers and civilians, fighting Tolkeen Avengers, and yes, encountering Tomorrow Legion groups occasionally. Character Rank: Standard
- The 86th Covert Infiltration Company heads into the Magic Zone after a range of targets on a long range probe against the Federation of Magic in its own territory. This is a disavowed style game, and will include the option of Vanguard.
Or switching tact entirely:
- 45th European Task Force: The Coalition and NGR join forces to break the backs of the Gargoyle Empire in this historical game (set in the lead up to Triax 2).
- Crusaders of the Eternal City: A group of knights, adventurers, sages, and mages fight against the evil human and goblin kingdoms around them and deal with the reality of Camelot.
- Comrades of the Frozen North: A group of soldiers from New Moscow, in the Sovietski, fighting Brodkil, demons (traditional and russian), the Warlords, and the weather.
- Sentai of the Rising Sun: A group of adventurers, Samurai, and ninja converge in the outskirts of the Republic of Japan to survive in the shadows of the skyrises, zaibatsus, and ninja clans of Rifts Japan.
- 134th Marine Veritech Squadron, Based in South America: Yes, Robotech. Its on the table.