Trowel (Jungle Time)

Archived Material & Old Teams
Trowel

Trowel (Jungle Time)

Post by Trowel »

F&G choose:
Smart and Learned: Your hero adds one die type to Smarts and two die types to any three Smarts-linked skills.
Agile and Dexterous: Your hero adds one die type to Agility and begins with either the Ambidextrous or Quick Edge.

HJ 3d20: [12, 19, 2] = 33

Underworld Black Ops: 2, When all else fails, your hero knows how to take any available resources and jury-rig her way into or out of situations. She has the McGyver Edge, and she gains a die type in Repair.

Under World Black Ops: 12, Your character is inherently gifted at larceny, possessing the Thief Edge without concern for requirements. He also gains +1 Skill Point to spend on Athletics, Stealth, or Thievery as he chooses.

Training 19, choice 2, After serving in a military, paramilitary, militia, or security force for some time, your hero has some solid combat training. She gains +3 Skill Points which may be spent on Athletics, Fighting, or Shooting in any combination.

Experience Wisdom(vagabond choice): 5, With a nose for opportunities, horse-trading, and five-fingered discounts, your hero is the go-to person for getting what's needed in a crunch. He has the Scrounger Edge.

Growing up in the streets of Chi-Town,
I couldn’t get up and make a sound.
Yo! Yo!
I am a ghost.
Ain’t no one gonna see me,
Robbin from the rich and giving to the poor(Thats me),
Everything down here is easy free.
Yo! Yo!
I am a ghost
Joining the army of prosek seeing reds,
They gonna kill me deads.
I got out,
Yo! yo!
I am a ghost,
Hoisting my petard at a castle of rich leotards,
It ain’t easy living free and being part of the legions mouth,
But now is the time to bust out an head south.
Yo! Yo!
I am a ghost.
Oh I got your m’fing battle fury blade
Don’t be sad Coake,
Yo! Yo!
I am a ghost.
Attachments
70F7921C-82F4-4954-9391-2D55F7D409F5.jpeg
Trowel

Re: Trowel (Jungle Time)

Post by Trowel »

Trowel

Seasoned Male Psi-Ghost, MARS Vagabond

Iconic Framework: MARS Vagabond

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d8, Common Knowledge d4, Electronics d8, Fighting d10, Language (Native) d8, Notice d8, Persuasion d8, Psionics d10, Repair d10, Stealth d8, Thievery d10+1
Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 10 (4)
Strain: 6/6
Hindrances: Coalition Exile, Greedy (minor), Loyal, Vow (major, ), Wanted (major, ), Young (minor)
Edges: Brave, Champion, Elan, Genius, Hard to Kill, Luck, McGyver, Quick, Rich, Scrounger, Soldier, Streetwise, Thief
Armor: Plastic-Man Light EBA (Armor 4)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Battle Fury Blade (Range Melee, Damage Str+2d6+4, AP 12), Survival Knife (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4), Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol (Range 15/30/60, Damage 3d6, ROF 1, AP 2), Wooden Stakes (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4)
Gear: NG-S2 Survival Pack, Repair Kit, Field, Wooden Cross
Language: Native (native, d8)
Current Wealth: 11,000 cr
Arcane Background: Psionics (Rifts® TLPG, p120)
  • I.S.P.: 10
  • Powers: Detect/Conceal Arcana (SWADE p158; Limitations: Self (limited)), Disguise (SWADE p158), Relief (SWADE p166)
Special Abilities
  • Ghosting: Gain the effect of intangibility, or reappear as an Innate Ability with no roll or ISP cost and can't use Power modifiers. While ghosted she gains +4 Stealth and +2 Intimidation, and is also vulnerable to gas-based attacks.
  • Mutant (Minor): Whether their identity is revealed or not, initial Reactions often start off Uncooperative.
  • Presence Sensing Psionics: Psi-Ghosts begin with Psionics d6, Arcane Background (Psionics), and 10 ISP. One of their three powers—chosen from the standard list—must be detect/conceal arcana*, which has the Range (self) limitation. Detect arcana always activates with the Presence Sense modifier at no additional cost or prerequisite. If a Psi-Ghost chooses an Iconic Framework providing Arcane Background (Psionics), he follows all the normal rules for the Framework except one of his starting powers is detect/conceal arcana* (even if not normally allowed by that Framework), and the she gains two additional power to her starting total (e.g., a Psi-Ghost Burster get five).
  • Restricted Paths: Psi-Ghosts cannot take an Arcane Background or Iconic Framework using PPE.
  • The Psi-Ghost Code: Even under pain of torture, Psi-Ghosts will not rat out each other to those who hunt them, nor will they betray the terms of a contract. Begin with the Vow (Major) Hindrance.
  • Wanted (Major): The Coalition States and True Federation seek to either forcibly recruit them or, failing that, eliminate them before their abilities can be leveraged by rivals.
  • Begin with +4 skill points.:
  • 4 Advances: MARS Packages start with 4 advances at Seasoned
  • Gifted Learner: Vagabonds make all unskilled checks at d4 (instead of d4−2).
  • Vagabond: Begin with Elan, Luck, Hard to Kill, and one more Edge of choice
Starting Bennies: 5
Advances
Novice Advances
  • Raise Attribute: Vigor
  • Edge: Brave
  • Edge: Rich
Seasoned Advances
  • Edge: Streetwise
  • Edge: Soldier
Current Load (normal/combat): 54.25 / 34.25 (61)
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Rifts®: Arcana and Mysticism, Rifts®: Blood and Banes, Rifts®: Empires of Humanity, Rifts®: Savage Foes of North America, Rifts®: The Tomorrow Legion Players Guide, Rifts®: Tomorrow Legion Field ManualSetting Rules: Born a Hero, Born a Hero includes Powers, Character Frameworks, Cyberware (w/Strain), Rifts® M.D.C., Super StrengthValidity: Character appears valid and optimal

Created with Savaged.us

Return to “Lost in the Jungle”