Out of Character Communications

They're silent but deadly...
GM: Pender Lumkiss
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Out of Character Communications

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Head shot, would do no damage to it. However, I forgot to mention you guys have the drop. So you would get +4 to hit and damage. Sorry about that oversight. I will edit the post to reflect that. However even with the plus 4, you would only shake her. She has 26 toughness without her armor, 46 with it. Anyone with ranged wanting to get in on this is more than welcome. I beleive Max saw his laser blast effect the creature and not just pass right through(meaning you would need to factor in armor). Just keep in mind the long range.
Jazzel is a wild card.

You are more than welcome to spend a benny to reroll damage. I also recall you drank from the pitcher the old hermit gave you. Soending a benny to gain giant killer might be useful in this situation.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:Head shot, would do no damage to it. However, I forgot to mention you guys have the drop. So you would get +4 to hit and damage. Sorry about that oversight. I will edit the post to reflect that. However even with the plus 4, you would only shake her. She has 26 toughness without her armor, 46 with it. Anyone with ranged wanting to get in on this is more than welcome. I beleive Max saw his laser blast effect the creature and not just pass right through(meaning you would need to factor in armor). Just keep in mind the long range.
Jazzel is a wild card.

You are more than welcome to spend a benny to reroll damage. I also recall you drank from the pitcher the old hermit gave you. Soending a benny to gain giant killer might be useful in this situation.
Giant killer won't work for me in a size 6 Titan, I'm assuming.
I'd really, really like to take this thing down, but I doubt the laser has the juice to get past the armor. I'm gonna try the sunburst missile since the vampires are toast, but that's about all I've got for this thing.
Maximilian
Maximilian character sheet
Alex - Allied Extra character sheet
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 7
Toughness: 22 (9) (Enchanted Berserker Plate Armor, Tough Breed)
Pace: 6/8 in armor
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Weapon in hand: none
Weapon in holster: Vibroswords (2)
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
  • Range: 18/36/72
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
    ROF 2, Payload 24, Semi auto, 3RB
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Titan TR-001 Combat Robot
Size: 8
Crew: 1+2
Toughness: 44 (22)
Pace: 10
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 3d10+4, AP 14
      ROF 3, shots 60
    Medium Missile Launchers (2)
    • Range: 200/400/800
      Damage: 8d6, AP 15, MBT
      ROF 1, shots 4
    Mini Missile Launchers (2)
      Damage: 5d6, AP 6, SBT
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
    • Range: 150/300/600
      Damage: 3d10, AP 10
      ROF 1
    Dino Bladder Water Cannon
    • Range: cone
      Damage: 3d10
      5 bursts
    Good Night
    • Melee damage: Str + 2d10 MD Plasma
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 2d6 plasma & heat (vigor -2 or suffer level of fatigue
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
      Payload: 10 shots unless hooked to permanent power supply
      ROF: 3
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Too bad Elan doesn't apply to damage rolls. Even then, it would've only been shaken. Bummer.
Maximilian
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Max, It does not look like you added the d6 for hit with a raise, and the +4 drop damage on the reroll. Yes Max, giant killer would not work for you in this moment.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Okay, I'm going to edit my post to reflect having the drop. I'll also spend a Bennie to gain Giant-killer, and take a - 2 for a called shot targeting the wing joint. If I can't kill it, maybe I can slow it down enough for us to follow and finish it off...

Edit: Also spent a Bennie to try rerolling damage, but didn't help.

Question, would either of my Adventure Cards help? Seems like the first night let me attempt a called shot at a weak spot for an extra +4 damage. Not sure if the Extra Effort card would apply to damage.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats
Champion of Temporal Stability (Intelligent Construct)
Bennies: 2/3 +2 bonus
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d8 (d12+1 in armor), Vigor d12
Pace: 8 (1d8); Parry: 8 (9 with blade); Toughness: 16 (8) or 30 (18) MDC in armor
Hindrances: Coalition Exile (m) (-1 Persuasion, +1 Intimidate/Taunt if D-bees or magic users know her past), Heroic (M), Loyal (m), Vow (M): Oppose Timey-Wimey Bullshit in All Its Forms; Wanted (M): Pretty much everyone;

Common Knowledge d6, Notice d8+4, Intimidation d8+2, Persuasion d8+2

Edges and Abilities of Note:
  • Advanced Senses (Ignores 4 pts of Range penalties; ignores Illumination penalties; has thermal, infrared, radiation, motion, radar, sonar, 360-degree awareness, etc.)
  • Automated Repair Unit (Vigor roll once a day to heal a Wound; +4 vs. Bleeding Out)
  • Brave (+2 vs Fear, -2 on Fear Table)
  • Construct (+2 vs Shaken; ignore 1 pt of Wound penalties; doesn't breathe; immune to Disease and Poison; no "Golden Hour," heals with lower Occult/Spellcasting)
  • Danger Sense (Notice +2 to sense ambushes)
  • Dodge (-2 to be hit at range)
  • Elan (+2 on rerolls)
  • Iron Jaw (+2 to Soak and vs. Knockout)
  • Imp. Level Headed (Draw three cards for initiative)
  • Malfunctions (suffers Technical Difficulties)

PPE: 10/15
Current Effects: GBT (Athletics) +1d and free reroll, BT (Stealth) +1d; Doubled Pace and ignore Running penalty
Wounds:
Fatigue:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

I can see revelation giving you some extra damage. Maybe give a small narrative reason why you know dragon wing joints are particularly weak. I'll give you an extra +4 to damage.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Okay, using the card.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d8 (d12+1 in armor), Vigor d12
Pace: 8 (1d8); Parry: 8 (9 with blade); Toughness: 16 (8) or 30 (18) MDC in armor
Hindrances: Coalition Exile (m) (-1 Persuasion, +1 Intimidate/Taunt if D-bees or magic users know her past), Heroic (M), Loyal (m), Vow (M): Oppose Timey-Wimey Bullshit in All Its Forms; Wanted (M): Pretty much everyone;

• Advanced Senses (Ignores 4 pts of Range penalties; ignores Illumination penalties; has thermal, infrared, radiation, motion, radar, sonar, 360-degree awareness, etc.)
  • Automated Repair Unit (Vigor roll once a day to heal a Wound; +4 vs. Bleeding Out)
  • Construct (+2 vs Shaken; ignore 1 pt of Wound penalties; doesn't breathe; immune to Disease and Poison; no "Golden Hour," heals with lower Occult/Spellcasting)
  • Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Current Effects: GBT (Athletics) +1d and free reroll, BT (Stealth) +1d; Doubled Pace and ignore Running penalty
Wounds:
Fatigue:
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:Max, It does not look like you added the d6 for hit with a raise, and the +4 drop damage on the reroll. Yes Max, giant killer would not work for you in this moment.
I did. I rolled it all together. The sunburst is 5d6 damage with AP 8. I rolled 6d6, and added the +4 for drop. If I could've gotten a little extra love on any of the 3 ones I rolled, I'd at least have shaken it.
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Kesslan

Post by Kesslan »

Well this would have been a good time to have had Improved Fireball.

Still, funny enough, I can boost the range enough to just make short range on the dragon. More than if I'm close enough to the ley line to count as being 'on' the leyline. Though they don't really clarify if psychich characters have to be directly on it or not. Spell casters can be Spirit X2 (X3 for leyline walkers) from them to draw PPE though. I'd imagine it's about he same for a psychich when it comes to boosting their abilities but that's more a GM call in this case I think.

All that it affects is doubling the effects of things I spend ISP on. Eg: Range increases double the normal, AP increases double.
I bring the fire
Bennies: 6
Attributes: Agility: d6, Smarts: d6, Spirit: d6, Strength: d8, Vigor: d6. Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 16(11); Strain: 0
ISP: 20/20
Theme Songs: I See Fire, Danger! High Voltage, Disco Inferno, Firestarter, Mad at Gravity - Burn
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Edited my post, hopefully adding a little damage boost for Max that lets us finish this thing with a 1-2 punch.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Kesslan

Post by Kesslan »

Hey so question...

If you get a raise for every 4 points over what you need to succeed or hit, does that mean you get +1d6 damage for every raise? If so what's our actual target to hit the dragon?
I bring the fire
Attributes: Agility: d6, Smarts: d6, Spirit: d6, Strength: d8, Vigor: d6. Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 16(11); Strain: 0
Theme Songs: I See Fire, Danger! High Voltage, Disco Inferno, Firestarter, Mad at Gravity - Burn
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Ranged target is 4, it is 120" away, so add in ranges penalties. +4 to hit for size, and +4 to hit for drop. If you get an 8 you get an extra d6 damage. That's it, so even if you get 12 to hit, you still only get the extra 1d6 damage.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Kesslan wrote:Well this would have been a good time to have had Improved Fireball.

Still, funny enough, I can boost the range enough to just make short range on the dragon. More than if I'm close enough to the ley line to count as being 'on' the leyline. Though they don't really clarify if psychich characters have to be directly on it or not. Spell casters can be Spirit X2 (X3 for leyline walkers) from them to draw PPE though. I'd imagine it's about he same for a psychich when it comes to boosting their abilities but that's more a GM call in this case I think.

All that it affects is doubling the effects of things I spend ISP on. Eg: Range increases double the normal, AP increases double.
Sure man layline is close enough
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Any spell casters want to put holy or fire smite on the sunburst missile, or regular smite on cantrell's plasma weapon?

I'll wait a few days to post the resolution to let everyone act.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Kesslan

Post by Kesslan »

Sadly Smite is a touch based ability in my case or I would.
I bring the fire
Kesslan

Post by Kesslan »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:Ranged target is 4, it is 120" away, so add in ranges penalties. +4 to hit for size, and +4 to hit for drop. If you get an 8 you get an extra d6 damage. That's it, so even if you get 12 to hit, you still only get the extra 1d6 damage.
Well I got a 23 so...
I bring the fire
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Ok folks, posted the reolution to the three attacks on Jazzel. please continue posting, or if not taking a turn you can go on hold, but please post something to that effect.

http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 767#p14767
The bad soaked all the wounds, the good used all her bennies.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Libertas Magicum »

Libertas scored a minor hit, only, even with a Bennie spent, sadly. Though now he has a plasma gun with two more shots in it.
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments
Presci Techno-Wizard (Appears Human)
Active effects: none
Parry: 6; Pace: 8/d6; Toughness: 13 (6) [Triax Mechanic]
Charisma: 0 (-1 if Kleptomania known; +2 if Comm Band is active)
Edges: Danger Sense, Quick, Level-Headed, Dodge, Imp. Rapid Recharge, Arcane Marksman, Linguist
Additional Edges: Brawny (Helskor); Thief (Cloak); Assassin (Cloak)
Hindrances: Bad Eyes (Glasses), Hard of Hearing, Overconfident, Minor Greedy, Minor Habit: Klepto, Stubborn, Vulnerability: Silver, Enemy: Major (Zee Hail)
Gizmos: Healing, Boost/Lower Trait, Fly, Summon Ally, Pummel, Quickness
Gear Powers: Invisibility, Fear, Puppet, Greater Healing, Greater Armor (lasers/electric only); Intangibility
Arcane Machinist Remaining: 6/6
  • Active Arc. Mach. Devices (Remaining PPE):
PPE: 30/30 + 10 (Staff)
Bennies: 2/2

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Seize the Day - The character acts as if he had drawn a Joker this combat round.
    Lucky Break - Play this card to completely negate the damage from one attack.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Epiphany - Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Giant Killer has a Veteran requirement. I thought we were supposed to meet all Edge requirements with High Adventure... No one is Veteran yet.
Character Tracker
Jude Maverick Character Sheet
Parry: 6; Toughness: 17 (8 natural, +1 duster, 4 armor, 4 personal force field [nonmagical attacks only, ignores AP)
You Know What to Do: During the first round of combat you gain and extra card draw and +2 to your trait rolls, +2 damage, +2 pace (stacks with a joker).
Battle Hardened: +2 Soak
Brave: +2 Fear
Common Bond: Share bennies
Elan: +2 when spending Bennies
Hard to Kill: When making rolls for Incapacitation or death, ignore Wound modifiers
I Know a Guy
Strong Willed: 2 vs. Tests of Will
Trademark Weapon: +1 Shooting with JA-11
Healing Stone: 15/15 PPE
Armor: 15/15 PPE
Necklace: 9/15 PPE
Nike Airs: Teleport/Teleport Others (K. Electronics roll)
Rifle Ammo: 59 (Spare clips: 2 x 20; 1 x 16; 2 x 30; 2 x 60)
Pistol Ammo: 16 (Spare clips: 2 x 16)
Bennies: 4/7
Adventure Cards
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Enemy: Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
  • Speedy Gonzales: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Not sure Jude's going to be much help in this fight. :/
Character Tracker
Parry: 6; Toughness: 17 (8 natural, +1 duster, 4 armor, 4 personal force field [nonmagical attacks only, ignores AP)
You Know What to Do: During the first round of combat you gain and extra card draw and +2 to your trait rolls, +2 damage, +2 pace (stacks with a joker).
Hard to Kill: When making rolls for Incapacitation or death, ignore Wound modifiers
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Enemy: Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
  • Speedy Gonzales: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Jude Maverick wrote:Giant Killer has a Veteran requirement. I thought we were supposed to meet all Edge requirements with High Adventure... No one is Veteran yet.
Sorry for the confusion Jude, when I put it in I meant to take out the rank requirment portion of the high adventure setting rule. Thanks for pointing it out, and I have removed it. Basically the only requirment you need to meet is if it requires an edge to take. But then again you could spemd two bennies to get sweep and improved sweep.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

Sorry folks I've been rather sick this weekend. Still not feeling well. Will have a post up when I can.
Lucretia Altara Cyber-Knight (appears human) Alt of Ember
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Armor powered (1 hour), psi-sword, psi-shield, cyber-armor active (indefinite)
Sunlight pendant (30 minutes)
Bennies: 4/3
Parry: 10, -2 to be hit by technological weapons [13 with psi-shield]
Toughness: 15(6), +2 Toughness vs Supernatural evil [19(10) vs ranged with psi-shield]
Pace: 8, run d10
Weapon in hand: Martial Arts (1d6+1d4+2, never unarmed) or Psi-blade (1d6+3d10, AP 8 [4 if split])
Charisma: +2(mods: +2 if respect CK, -4 if recognized as Altara)
Other: Blind-ish: Notice auto fails for color, text, and flat images
Click here to edit your signature
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

No worries Lucretia I hope you feel better.

I am just waiting on Bane to post an attack or something else. Keep in mind the 120" range, and then we will go into a regular combat.

Also if Bane or Libertas have detect arcana up let me know.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Bane

Post by Bane »

I just posted my actions, Max gets +4 Plasma Damage with Nadine's Rail Guns now.
OOC Comments
Bane

Armor: Ley Line Walker Light Armor (3 Armor, +4 to Vigor rolls vs. airborne toxins/diseases)
Toughness: 8 (3)
Weapon: TK Revolver (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, RoF 1, AP 4, Shots 6, Wt. 4, Notes: Revolver, can "fan the hammer". (Rapid Attack)
PPE: 12/20
Bennies: 1

Alts: Logan Wright, CS Fightin' Joes
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Bane wrote:I just posted my actions, Max gets +4 Plasma Damage with Nadine's Rail Guns now.
Cool, I'll get working on the next round. I sent you a pm about MAP. Oh and you guys dont need to worry about going after Jazzel, she is going to come to you.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Bane

Post by Bane »

Those Wild Dice really love me!
OOC Comments
Bane

Armor: Ley Line Walker Light Armor (3 Armor, +4 to Vigor rolls vs. airborne toxins/diseases)
Weapon: TK Revolver (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, RoF 1, AP 4, Shots 6, Wt. 4, Notes: Revolver, can "fan the hammer". (Rapid Attack)

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Bane wrote:Those Wild Dice really love me!
Looking good!
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Bane wrote:I just posted my actions, Max gets +4 Plasma Damage with Nadine's Rail Guns now.
Cool, I'll get working on the next round. I sent you a pm about MAP. Oh and you guys dont need to worry about going after Jazzel, she is going to come to you.
Jude says, "Um...can she not?"

:D
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Our turn?

Markus "Mark" Berger
Veteran M.A.R.S. Cybernetic Techno-Warrior
Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (d12+2 w/Armor), Vigor d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6 (+2 w/Armor); Parry: 5; Toughness: 14 (7); Strain 12/12
Notice d8+2 (+2 Sight and Hearing based), Languages (Euro, American, Dragonese/Elven, and more) d12+2, Knowledge (Common) -2, Stealth d8
Hindrances (Major) Clueless: -2 to Common Knowledge, (Minor) Quirk: Does not socialize or trust non-humans, Cautious: Never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail
Adventure Deck Cards:
Love Interest: Play on a nonplayer character to encourage a romantic interest for your hero. The target helps to the best of her abilities, but may frequently cause trouble as well.
Sudden Death: Your hero must do or say something that gives his foes pause. All foes within 12” lose their next action.
Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Bennies: 2
Wounds: 0
Armor: Triax T-11 Enhanced: +7 Armor and +2 Toughness, as well as providing Full Environmental Protection
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Markus Berger wrote:Our turn?
Yup, sorry Jazzel just went first because Lucretia was on hold. The 13ths turn definitely.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Okay, I burned two Bennies but that damage roll should be good enough to shake it and cause a wound. Max, if your shots count as plasma now you should be able to kill it with a damage roll of 30 or better. Since I already played my Adventure Card for the quarter, you're welcome to my Extra Effort card (+1d6 to a roll) if you want it.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Cantrell wrote:Okay, I burned two Bennies but that damage roll should be good enough to shake it and cause a wound. Max, if your shots count as plasma now you should be able to kill it with a damage roll of 30 or better. Since I already played my Adventure Card for the quarter, you're welcome to my Extra Effort card (+1d6 to a roll) if you want it.
Elan only adds to trait rolls, it will not add to damage. There is another thing going on here, it has to do with Jazzel not technically being alive but more of a spirit/soul shard of a great and powerful dragon. You will notice that your called shot did not in fact seem to hurt the creature even more. If you have survival or kn arcana roll it I will give you more on this.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Bane

Post by Bane »

With a 9 on Knowledge Arcane, would I know if Banish would have any effect on the shadow dragon?
OOC Comments
Bane

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Bane wrote:With a 9 on Knowledge Arcane, would I know if Banish would have any effect on the shadow dragon?
There is a pretty step penalty to knowing about the shadow dragons that roamed around during the the war Elrond hub could give you some pointers. If you asked him he would say yes. Bane with that roll would also guess it is not a native to this plane.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

I know it's early in the quarter, but I'm willing to throw down my Seize the Day adventure card to act as if I had a joker if it grants the +2 to damage. Otherwise, 3 bennies and I only squeezed shaken and a wound out of it. Not sure where Cantrell's hit ended up, damage-wise. I guess I burned all my ace dice on hitting Jazzel.
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Cantrell wrote:Okay, I burned two Bennies but that damage roll should be good enough to shake it and cause a wound. Max, if your shots count as plasma now you should be able to kill it with a damage roll of 30 or better. Since I already played my Adventure Card for the quarter, you're welcome to my Extra Effort card (+1d6 to a roll) if you want it.
Elan only adds to trait rolls, it will not add to damage. There is another thing going on here, it has to do with Jazzel not technically being alive but more of a spirit/soul shard of a great and powerful dragon. You will notice that your called shot did not in fact seem to hurt the creature even more. If you have survival or kn arcana roll it I will give you more on this.
Wait, so I used my one Adventure Card for the quarter, which is supposed to give me "all the information" about a monster's weakness. That let me make a Called Shot targeting the dragon's weakness. But when I try to shoot it again in the same spot it no longer has a weakness, and I don't know why? Did I forget? Did it's essential nature change? Why didn't my card get me "all the information"?

Of we're not supposed to kill this thing just let me know and I'll stop wasting resources on it.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Cantrell wrote:
Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Wait, so I used my one Adventure Card for the quarter, which is supposed to give me "all the information" about a monster's weakness. That let me make a Called Shot targeting the dragon's weakness. But when I try to shoot it again in the same spot it no longer has a weakness, and I don't know why? Did I forget? Did it's essential nature change? Why didn't my card get me "all the information"?

Of we're not supposed to kill this thing just let me know and I'll stop wasting resources on it.
Sorry I see you targeted the wing again. +4 damage is on. It thought it was a headshot. But Elan does not apply to damage rolls.

Also the card does not get you all the information unless you do the research. It gives you critical information about the monster like a weakness in the moment.

It was just a little mistake, I am sure I will make,more of them. :D

As for killing Jazzel now that is up to you guys as a party to decide, which it seems you decided to try and kill her. I have her stats from the first adventure, I am not sure how to answer are we suppose to kill her or not question. She is a tough creature to fight, but she is killable if you work together.

I am really excited to see if you can do it.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Maximilian wrote:I know it's early in the quarter, but I'm willing to throw down my Seize the Day adventure card to act as if I had a joker if it grants the +2 to damage. Otherwise, 3 bennies and I only squeezed shaken and a wound out of it. Not sure where Cantrell's hit ended up, damage-wise. I guess I burned all my ace dice on hitting Jazzel.
You can do that. I would personally use it on an autofire rail gun attack.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Okay, if Elan doesn't apply my 28 should still shake it. Max, if you play your card to go from 32 to 34 while it's still shaken that should be 3 wounds. As long as someone else can get a simple success on damage this round for the last wound we'll have it.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Should I try another Missile attack? Drive to try to intercept the approaching vehicles?

Markus "Mark" Berger
Notice d8+2 (+2 Sight and Hearing based), Languages (Euro, American, Dragonese/Elven, and more) d12+2, Knowledge (Common) -2, Stealth d8
Hindrances (Major) Clueless: -2 to Common Knowledge, (Minor) Quirk: Does not socialize or trust non-humans, Cautious: Never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail
Adventure Deck Cards:
Love Interest: Play on a nonplayer character to encourage a romantic interest for your hero. The target helps to the best of her abilities, but may frequently cause trouble as well.
Sudden Death: Your hero must do or say something that gives his foes pause. All foes within 12” lose their next action.
Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Armor: Triax T-11 Enhanced: +7 Armor and +2 Toughness, as well as providing Full Environmental Protection
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Cantrell wrote:Okay, if Elan doesn't apply my 28 should still shake it. Max, if you play your card to go from 32 to 34 while it's still shaken that should be 3 wounds. As long as someone else can get a simple success on damage this round for the last wound we'll have it.
Yup you will definitely shake it, 34 pts will deal 2 wounds. It will still be shaken. I have spent all the bennies I am going to spend on this fight.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Cantrell wrote:Okay, if Elan doesn't apply my 28 should still shake it. Max, if you play your card to go from 32 to 34 while it's still shaken that should be 3 wounds. As long as someone else can get a simple success on damage this round for the last wound we'll have it.
Yup you will definitely shake it, 34 pts will deal 2 wounds. It will still be shaken. I have spent all the bennies I am going to spend on this fight.
If I shake it, and it's still shaken when Max hits it, then he should cause 3 wounds: 1 for the success at 26, 1 for the raise at 30 and 1 for the second raise at 34.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Markus Berger wrote:Should I try another Missile attack? Drive to try to intercept the approaching vehicles?
I don't think your rocket launcher has much of a chance of beating it's Armor/Toughness without a very lucky roll. Probably better to use your action for maneuvers.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Cantrell wrote:
Pender Lumkiss wrote:
If I shake it, and it's still shaken when Max hits it, then he should cause 3 wounds: 1 for the success at 26, 1 for the raise at 30 and 1 for the second raise at 34.
I am not looking at my books right now, but if memory serves when you take a wound you are only shaken if you were not already shaken. I'll double check that when I get home.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Bane

Post by Bane »

That was the best, most well timed use of EP for an Auto-Ace (and if you doubt it, check the time stamps).

And an awesome use of Extra Effort as well.
OOC Comments
Bane

Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Cantrell wrote:If I shake it, and it's still shaken when Max hits it, then he should cause 3 wounds: 1 for the success at 26, 1 for the raise at 30 and 1 for the second raise at 34.
I thought I had read somewhere, maybe facebook boards, that even if the enemy is shaken, you only get as many wounds as you get raises. Something about "shaken means easier to hit, not easier to kill." I'm not sure I understood the logic, and I could be completely wrong. My home game runs exactly like you said, Cantrell.
Either way, we've got our work cut out for us. And I should probably clarify the ROF rules on a railgun. I roll 3 shooting dice for my ROF 3, and one wild die for the whole burst, and take the 3 best shots, then roll damage accordingly. Correct? It may be worth saving the Seize the Day card for my next attack to get +2 attack and damage on all my shots.
Advice, team? Take the extra wound now or bet on next round? Or wait and see how Bane's banish resolved?
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

I'm just going off of p. 68 of the Deluxe Core Rulebook says, under "Applying Damage":

* Success: The character is Shaken. If he was already Shaken, he suffers a wound and remains Shaken. To cause a wound, the latter Shaken result must come from a physical attack of some kind -- not a Test of Wills or other maneuver.

* Raise: The character suffers a wound for every raise on the damage roll, and is Shaken. (When wounds are caused, it doesn't matter if the victim was already Shaken beforehand).

I read that as one wound for the success (since the dragon was already Shaken), and one wound for each raise. The latter parenthetical simply indicates that there's no such thing as double-Shaken, ie. the Shaken that normally comes with a raise doesn't stack in any way with earlier Shaken results. But the example could certainly be clearer.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Kesslan

Post by Kesslan »

Hey Cantrell, Elan doesn't apply to damage rolls because damage isn't a trait roll if I understand things correctly. (Though it does apply to soak rolls)
I bring the fire
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Actually, I see now that Max was ahead of me in initiative -- I couldn't make out the different picture on the map. But, since he's first, his 34 would cause 2 wounds (1 for each raise) and leave it shaken, then my shot (a simple success in damage at 28) would cause a wound since the dragon was still shaken from Max's attack. Then whatever happens from Bane's banish, which hopefully doesn't send the nearly-dead dragon to another dimension where it can heal up and come after us at a later date.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Cantrell wrote:I'm just going off of p. 68 of the Deluxe Core Rulebook says, under "Applying Damage":

* Success: The character is Shaken. If he was already Shaken, he suffers a wound and remains Shaken. To cause a wound, the latter Shaken result must come from a physical attack of some kind -- not a Test of Wills or other maneuver.

* Raise: The character suffers a wound for every raise on the damage roll, and is Shaken. (When wounds are caused, it doesn't matter if the victim was already Shaken beforehand).

I read that as one wound for the success (since the dragon was already Shaken), and one wound for each raise. The latter parenthetical simply indicates that there's no such thing as double-Shaken, ie. the Shaken that normally comes with a raise doesn't stack in any way with earlier Shaken results. But the example could certainly be clearer.
This is a must discussed point. The two statements are independent of each other. If you get a raise on damage this thing happens. If you get a success this thing happens. Not both.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Well, it's a moot point because Max goes first and causes 2 wounds (success +2 raises). Then I go and cause 1 wound with my success (because the dragon is already shaken at that point).

Also, I still disagree with that interpretation, although I believe you if you say that the PEG folks have said that's how it works. Even designers make mistakes ;)
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Cantrell wrote:Well, it's a moot point because Max goes first and causes 2 wounds (success +2 raises). Then I go and cause 1 wound with my success (because the dragon is already shaken at that point).

Also, I still disagree with that interpretation, although I believe you if you say that the PEG folks have said that's how it works. Even designers make mistakes ;)
The example on pg. 76 clearly illustrates how if shaken already, and taking an additional wound, leaves you with the one wound and still shaken.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Bane wrote:That was the best, most well timed use of EP for an Auto-Ace (and if you doubt it, check the time stamps).

And an awesome use of Extra Effort as well.
Awesome sauce Bane. With the powers of Maximilian ( Really Nadine :D ), Cantrell, and Bane Shadow Dragon goes to the graveyard.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Cantrell wrote:Well, it's a moot point because Max goes first and causes 2 wounds (success +2 raises). Then I go and cause 1 wound with my success (because the dragon is already shaken at that point).

The example on pg. 76 clearly illustrates how if shaken already, and taking an additional wound, leaves you with the one wound and still shaken.
I'm not sure we're looking at the same book. In SW-Deluxe, p. 76 has this, which doesn't seem to relate to the current situation:
p76.PNG
Instead, on p. 68, you have this:
p68.PNG
p68.PNG (155.43 KiB) Viewed 40604 times
According to the initiative on the map, Max goes before me. He hits, and has a damage roll of 34 when he uses his Adventure Card. Since his attacks are now plasma, he ignores the dragon's armor and targets its Toughness 26. So he has a success (26) -- which shakes it -- and two raises (30 and 34), causing 2 wounds.

I go next. I hit and do 28 damage, a success. Since the dragon is already shaken, per p. 68 and the example involving the ogre, my success causes a wound, which is the third for the dragon. Then Bane comes along and casts a spell to help the dragon escape :roll:

Am I missing something?
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:The example on pg. 76 clearly illustrates how if shaken already, and taking an additional wound, leaves you with the one wound and still shaken.
The Applying Damage section could definitely be clearer. It seems like a glitch that if a shaken creature is hit again and just shaken, it causes a wound, but you would need 2 raises to cause 2 wounds to an already shaken creature. Still, like I said, I think I recall seeing this either on FB or maybe the PEG forums. 1 wound for every raise. Shaken lowers the threshold for the first wound, but you still only deliver as many wounds as you get raises.
Regardless, it looks like Cantrell's shot after Max would put the 3rd wound on. I'll go ahead and burn the Seize the Day card to make that happen, unless Bane's banish is going to singlehandedly take it out.
The Applying Damage section is page 76 in my PDF too. I guess a literal reading of "for each raise over his toughness he suffers a wound as well" and applied as a blanket statement could be interpreted as "one wound per raise, regardless of prior state".
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Maximilian wrote:
Pender Lumkiss wrote:The example on pg. 76 clearly illustrates how if shaken already, and taking an additional wound, leaves you with the one wound and still shaken.
The Applying Damage section could definitely be clearer. It seems like a glitch that if a shaken creature is hit again and just shaken, it causes a wound, but you would need 2 raises to cause 2 wounds to an already shaken creature. Still, like I said, I think I recall seeing this either on FB or maybe the PEG forums. 1 wound for every raise. Shaken lowers the threshold for the first wound, but you still only deliver as many wounds as you get raises.
Regardless, it looks like Cantrell's shot after Max would put the 3rd wound on. I'll go ahead and burn the Seize the Day card to make that happen, unless Bane's banish is going to singlehandedly take it out.
The Applying Damage section is page 76 in my PDF too. I guess a literal reading of "for each raise over his toughness he suffers a wound as well" and applied as a blanket statement could be interpreted as "one wound per raise, regardless of prior state".
Bane's Banish can only deal one wound.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

The page number discrepancy is weird, unless maybe you are looking at the Explorer's Edition?
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Cantrell wrote:The page number discrepancy is weird, unless maybe you are looking at the Explorer's Edition?
Deluxe Explorers edition
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

I'll try to get the next post up Friday or Saturday.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Ok folks post is up, Like my PM said +2 Bennies for all.
http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 075#p15075
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Marching order: I have no problem parking Nadine right in the front. Biggest target, biggest armor, plenty of sensor range.
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

Unfortunately things have taken a turn for the worse for me, exacerbated by my recent illness. Until things get straightened out, I'm not really going to be able to keep up with this. As much as I have enjoyed playing, I am going to have to withdraw for the time being. Hopefully I will be able to return sooner rather than later.
Lucretia Altara Cyber-Knight (appears human) Alt of Ember
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Armor powered (1 hour), psi-sword, psi-shield, cyber-armor active (indefinite)
Sunlight pendant (30 minutes)
Bennies: 4/3
Parry: 10, -2 to be hit by technological weapons [13 with psi-shield]
Toughness: 15(6), +2 Toughness vs Supernatural evil [19(10) vs ranged with psi-shield]
Pace: 8, run d10
Weapon in hand: Martial Arts (1d6+1d4+2, never unarmed) or Psi-blade (1d6+3d10, AP 8 [4 if split])
Charisma: +2(mods: +2 if respect CK, -4 if recognized as Altara)
Other: Blind-ish: Notice auto fails for color, text, and flat images
Click here to edit your signature
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Dan/Lucretia,

Very sorry to hear it. You will be missed, but real life is far more important. Focus on your health. Hope everything turns around for you soon.

Christian/Max
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Lucretia wrote:Unfortunately things have taken a turn for the worse for me, exacerbated by my recent illness. Until things get straightened out, I'm not really going to be able to keep up with this. As much as I have enjoyed playing, I am going to have to withdraw for the time being. Hopefully I will be able to return sooner rather than later.
Sorry to here man you always have a spot in the 13th.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Kesslan

Post by Kesslan »

Hey folks,

I'm going to pull out of this game because I just can't keep up the pace with the rest of you and the GM posts come up faster than the usual 1 week site standard, meaning I'm missing out on a lot of posts between GM posts etc. I think it's better to handle it this way rather than either drag everyone to a slower post rate when I can't post as much as the rest of you, or constantly trying to play catch up.

I'll have Kess put into one of my hiatus slots in the meantime. Hope you all have fun!
I bring the fire
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Kesslan wrote:Hey folks,

I'm going to pull out of this game because I just can't keep up the pace with the rest of you and the GM posts come up faster than the usual 1 week site standard, meaning I'm missing out on a lot of posts between GM posts etc. I think it's better to handle it this way rather than either drag everyone to a slower post rate when I can't post as much as the rest of you, or constantly trying to play catch up.

I'll have Kess put into one of my hiatus slots in the meantime. Hope you all have fun!
Safe travels man.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

Greetings all (13th SET)

Checking in. I used to play Seth the Cyber Knight but he has been turned into a NPC, as you recently saw. I made a new character to play, Z, and was deciding where to join up. Pender told me I was welcome to roll with the 13th!

Glad to be here! Look forward to playing with you!

Side note: I was Olek when the 13th started. I am also Fell, Lars and Roath. I try not to be Spider, Weyland and others...

See you In Character. I am working up a post to intro myself.

Thanks

Dan (Lars)
Accounts

Discord: Daniel (Lars)

Savage Rifts Game Master
    • The Black Company
    • Machinations

Savage Rifts Player Characters
  • Niki NEMA Peacekeeper / Commando
    Adventures Inc. GM - Venatus Vinco
  • Mercer Mercenary Exiled RCSG
    Mercy Six GM - Pender Lumkiss
  • Boon Psychic & Mechanic
    Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
  • Blackfish Combat Mage / Ogre
    Tomorrow Legion 12th AAT GM - Snake Eyes
  • Player Account 6 Unlocked & Unused.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Zieja wrote:Greetings all (13th SET)

Checking in. I used to play Seth the Cyber Knight but he has been turned into a NPC, as you recently saw. I made a new character to play, Z, and was deciding where to join up. Pender told me I was welcome to roll with the 13th!

Side note: I was Olek when the 13th started. I am also Fell, Lars and Roath. I try not to be Spider, Weyland and others...

Thanks

Dan (Lars)

Welcome back to the 13th.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Good to have you, Dan! Interesting concept. I like her.
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

Maximilian wrote:Good to have you, Dan! Interesting concept. I like her.

Thank you. Trying to make something different. Also wanted to test out ARES. :)

Mostly want to hunt down the BC. Lol
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master
    • The Black Company
    • Machinations

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Welcome, Z! Kesslan and Lucretia -- sorry to see you both go. Jude's gonna be heartbroken to lose his Lucy/Top Dog ... until he spots Z, I'm sure!
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Hope you can return later, Lucretia and Kesslan. Markus will miss having companions to banter against!

Welcome Zieja!

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Lucretia wrote:Unfortunately things have taken a turn for the worse for me, exacerbated by my recent illness. Until things get straightened out, I'm not really going to be able to keep up with this. As much as I have enjoyed playing, I am going to have to withdraw for the time being. Hopefully I will be able to return sooner rather than later.
Sorry to hear that. I've loved playing with Lucretia. Take care of yourself and come back when you can.

Jude gives Lucretia a nice send off ;)

Matthew/Jude
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Kesslan wrote:Hey folks,

Sorry to see you go, too, but I understand. I sometimes come back from a weekend (when I don't post) and am like Whoa! :)

Good luck wherever you/Kesslan end up.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Zieja wrote:Greetings all (13th SET)

Thanks

Dan (Lars)
Welcome Dan/Z! Jude is more than happy to welcome another pretty face onto the team ;) Cantrell, don't get too jealous!
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

I am at a conference for the next few days, so feel free to post anything you want to do before you leave silver bluff. After a hushed Conversation Lucretia and Kesslan will be going with Seth and his team to fetch the arcane engineer:
I'll be able to respond via hangouts or here to any questions.
I am hoping to have the next post up for you guys on Sunday.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

Pender:

OOC:

Libertas Magicum wrote:... "Do we have a current roster of the Black Company? Names and descriptions, at least, maybe even assessments of their abilities?"
If you want Zieja can respond to this In Character. Maybe Seth told her about the members of the Black Company on the ride to Silver Bluff?
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master
    • The Black Company
    • Machinations

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Zieja wrote:Pender:

OOC:

Libertas Magicum wrote:... "Do we have a current roster of the Black Company? Names and descriptions, at least, maybe even assessments of their abilities?"
If you want Zieja can respond to this In Character. Maybe Seth told her about the members of the Black Company on the ride to Silver Bluff?
Sounds good to me, figure out how much the legion would know and go from there. Make sure it has a killer bent :D
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

At this point, it looks like Max (and Bane) are the only members of the SET NOT trying to hump Cantrell's leg. :lol:
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

Hey, now, Libertas was too focused on Lucretia at first. :lol: Of course, with her off saving the rest of the world, he'll eventually re-orient on the remaining women in the group.
GM Bennies (7th SET, Joker's Jokers): 8/8
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
PCs, 8 Active Slots, 3 Signature Items
*Gaspard Gillead, 12th AAT/Dirty Dozen
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Ophelia Monk, Mercy Team 6
Jaenelle, Beyond the Wall
Mille Visage, Northern Gun Mercs
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Inactive/Retired/Deceased
Gorgeous George, 4th COT/Murder Hobos(Frozen)
Nomel Sagia, Nameless (Frozen)
Libertas Magicorum, 13th SET/Silent Ones(Retired)
Savant, 3rd SET/Losers(Frozen)
Other Mother, Ravenloft (Frozen)
Lance, 24th COT/Kingsdale (Retired)
Ramson Gourdaine, Phase World (Blazed)
Hexx, Rising Stars SPC (Frozen)
Sir Blurre, 18th COT/New West (Retired)
Yeitso & Alicia Forsythe, Prestige Unlimited (Frozen)
Malaetheryan, Phase World/Relentless (Frozen?)
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Well, Markus is too professional to act on his "fancies"...

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Bane

Post by Bane »

Being damn near a spy, Bane tries to keep his romantic interests at arms length.
OOC Comments
Bane

Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

Heh. So:

Bane: Quasi-spy for Dweamor
Markus: Quasi-spy for NGR (based on his decision to 'investigate' the Glitterboy to learn about the tech and take it back when he goes home)
Jude: Perpetually on the make
Libertas: Sticky, sticky fingers
Zieja: Probably going to bring Lone Star down on us--Bradford doesn't like to lose his toys

Poor Cantrell... no wonder she relies on Max.....
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus: Spy for the NGR. Drop the Quasi.

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Is now the wrong time to announce that Max likes Cantrell's legs?
:lol:
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

Maximilian wrote:Is now the wrong time to announce that Max likes Cantrell's legs?
:lol:

So... wrong....
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Yep, definitely making Bane my second.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Hey gang got back from my conference so hopefully I can get the next post ready by sat or Sunday. Please vote on the TW Zone ranger as I need it finished by the time combat starts.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Blackfish
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Blackfish »

Third!

Kidding. As long as I'm not 9th in line for Command.
Accounts

Savage Rifts Game Master
    • The Black Company
    • Machinations

Phaseworld GM - Ndreare
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Cantrell wrote:Yep, definitely making Bane my second.
But, but, I like your legs!
Well, fudge. Guess I'm just the chucklehead in the tank, taking orders.
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Oh Max, I love all my sexual harassers. I just need a second-in-command that isn't preoccupied staring at my ass!

Also, how about Silver for our (Lone) Zone Ranger's name? Works on multiple levels - Silver Bluff, and Hi-Ho Silver, away!
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

Libertas immediately cottons to that name.
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Bane

Post by Bane »

Cantrell wrote:Oh Max, I love all my sexual harassers. I just need a second-in-command that isn't preoccupied staring at my ass!

Also, how about Silver for our (Lone) Zone Ranger's name? Works on multiple levels - Silver Bluff, and Hi-Ho Silver, away!
I was going to suggest that as well!
OOC Comments
Bane

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Cantrell wrote:Oh Max, I love all my sexual harassers. I just need a second-in-command that isn't preoccupied staring at my ass!

I like it too, the creator's name is Terra Silverforge.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Freemage wrote:Hey, now, Libertas was too focused on Lucretia at first. :lol: Of course, with her off saving the rest of the world, he'll eventually re-orient on the remaining women in the group.
Once we get to Gloom, Jude is going to have to take Libertas out tavern hopping and get him a nice tavern wench ;) Or two.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Zieja wrote:Third!

Kidding. As long as I'm not 9th in line for Command.
That would probably be Jude. He has allergies to commitment and responsibility LOL

Of course, he's also got that damn Heroic hindrance!

And yes on the name Silver for the Zone Ranger!
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Damn...that's some heavy firepower just for us...

I'm assuming Jude should just focus on the infantry. Not sure he'll be in a position to sweet talk LOL But he'll do what he can.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

I should have the first round of combat ready to go by Thursday. I am just getting the maps set up for you guys. I have the main map done, but I find it a bit blurry so I was going to cut it up into a couple smaller maps so you can more readily identify the action.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Ok folks here is the first round of combat:
http://savagerifts.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=950#p15844
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 13th SET - The Quiet Ones”