Google Handle: Soren (Freemage)
Character Name: Libertas Magicorum
Rank: Veteran Experience: 45
Iconic Framework: Techno-Wizard
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d12, Spirit d8 (+1 from Helskor), Strength d4, Vigor d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 8/d6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 13 (6); Strain: 0
- Fighting d4 (1 Creation Point)
- Notice d4 (1 Creation Point)
- Techno-Wizardry d12+2 (3 Creation Points, IF starting ranks, Edges)
- Know (Arcana) d12+2 (1 Creation Point, IF starting ranks, Edge, N3 Advance)
- Know (Engineering) d12+2 (1 Creation Point, IF starting ranks, Edge, N3 Advance)
- Know (Science) d6 (IF starting ranks)
- Know (Computers) d6 (2 Creation Points)
- Repair d6 (IF starting ranks) d8+2 with Armor Mods
- Drive d4 (1 Creation Point)
- Streetwise d4 (1 Creation Point)
- Gambling d4+2 (1 Creation Point, Racial Bonus)
- Lockpicking d4 (1 Creation Point)
- Stealth d4 (1 Creation Point) d4+4 w/Cloak
- Shooting d4 (1 Creation Point)
- Know (Cyber) d6 (Gloom Reward)
- Know (Artisan) d6 (Gloom Reward)
- Investigation d6 (Gloom Reward)
- Overconfidence (Racial): I got this!
- Bad Luck (Racial): Time-sense makes it harder to challenge Fate
- Hard of Hearing: Minor (Racial): In addition to -2 Notice for Hearing-based checks, also suffers Vulnerability to sonic attacks (+4 damage/-4 to resist) that are based on very loud volume
- Quirk (Racial): Long Gaze; looks like he's looking far away at all times.
- Quirk (Iconic): Sigiled Gear, traces sigils on gear when using Machine Maestro (Iconic)
- Curious (Starting): Ooh, what's this?
- Bad Eyes: Minor (Start): -2 Notice or other sight-based rolls if no corrective goggles
- Greedy: Minor (Start): Pay me what you owe. NOW.
- Habit Minor, Kleptomaniac (Earned in HELL): -1 Charisma once known.
- Vulnerability: Silver (In Play): +4 Damage/-4 Resistance to Silver trappings.
- Stubborn: Minor (In Play): Insists his way is the best.
- Enemy: Major (Adventure Card; gain extra Adventure Card each Quarter until resolved): Uppity Cyber-Knight can't mind her own business.
- Enemy: Major (In play): Geist. Wants him to suffer before he dies.
- Danger Sense (Racial): Roll Notice-2 to start combat On Hold in surprise situations
- Level Headed (Racial): Draw one extra card for Initiative
- Quick (Racial): Redraw if Initiative is 5 or less
- Dodge (Racial): -1 targeted ranged attacks against him
- Arcane Machinist : (Iconic Framework)
- Arcane Background [Weird Science]: (Iconic Framework)
- Professional: Techno-Wizardry: (Start)
- Expert: Techno-Wizardry: (Start)
- Rapid Recharge (H&J): Regain a total of 2 PPE/hr
- Arcane Marksman (H&J Roll): +2 when using Techno-Wizardry to make an aimed attack
- Scholar (N2 Advance): Knowledge (Engineering) & Knowledge (Arcana)
- Master of Magic (S1 Advance): Mega-Powers!
- Power Points (S2 Advance): More Juice!
- Brawny (Helskor, Enchanted Item): Carrying Capacity 8x Strength Die Type, +1 Toughness
- Thief (Shadowcloak, TW Gear): +2 Climbing, Lockpicking, Urban Stealth
- Improved Rapid Recharge (V1 Advance): Regain a total of 4 PPE/hr
- Linguist (Bonus Education HJ roll): Know up to 12 bonus languages, learn basics of a new language via week-long exposure with a Smarts -2 roll. (Trapping: Lady Viggo's spirit in his Hell-tail provides instant translation, as needed.)
- Languages Known: American (Native), Spanish, Dragonese/Elven, Chinese, Gobblely, Japanese, Euro, Techno-Can, Faerie Speak, Demongogian, Russian, Greek/Atlantean,