1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post Reply
Lars
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:13 am
Location: GAMEMASTER
Contact:

1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Lars »


Train/Evac:

Participants who have said they are doing this: (Note I don’t care who does what that’s your choice).
Objectives
1.) Free Townsfolk from the Mines.
2.) Free Crew from the Techno Wizard Train.
3.) Attack Shock Dog HQ and take down Hollis.
4.) Get Townsfolk out of town via the Train or Tunnels.

This team will be assisted by the TW Train security agent Iina. She will direct you on the best way to the train, which is in the Ley Line.

After freeing the crew of the train they will get the townsfolk out of town and to safety.

You will need to help with this escape of the train, crew and townsfolk as the Shock Dogs assuredly will try to stop you.

Split up and do two objectives at same time:

After planning who will participate in what events, see this link, I will update this tread.

Town Map
Town Map

Line and Train
Line and Train
A = Front of TW Train
B — D Train cars
E = Rear car of train where crew is held
F = Flying Patrol
G = Depot Building
H = Dirt area leads to gate into town
The Black Company — GAMEMASTER
Lost Jungles (Coalition States) — Assistant GM

  • Lars
    Discord: Daniel (Lars)
Savage Rifts Player Characters
  • Mav -- No Game at the Moment
    • GM - ?
    Commando
  • Open Account
  • Open Account
Lars
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:13 am
Location: GAMEMASTER
Contact:

1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Lars »


The members of the Black Company split up and head for the back way into the mines to rescue the townsfolk, as the rest of your group head for the train to rescue the crew.

Iina the TW Train security officer will go with you. She can show you the best path to get to the train. The train which is powered by the Ley line is in the Ley line right next to the town. Iina burned through her PPE escaping so will need to get to the line before any of her spells are usable. She hopes to syphon PPE from the line (hehehe mmhmm).

There are two main roving groups, a group of tech-based flyers consisting of three Wild Weasel SAMAS units and two Sky King Hover “cycles”. The other flyers on patrol are two “young” dragons. Regardless of if you can “take ‘em” or not you know that if you are seen or go into battle before getting into the mines the Shock Dogs will be able to call for reinforcements. As there are still at least three hundred mercenaries in town, it’ll be better to not be seen.

Iina is a NPC Wild Card. Her contribution to the group is a support roll to the below Notice.

As a group you have two objectives to get to the train. (Sneak through the terrain and Ley line avoiding traps and detection).

Pick one person to roll a group Stealth Roll. Normal rules for supporting this roll. Due to the roving patrols and amount of foot traffic this roll is made at a -4. [Iina help with this below]

Pick one person to do a Notice or Occult roll to locate the traps and avoid security measures. Several are magical in nature. As you arrive at the Ley line you’ll need some luck not being seen. There are a lot of mercenaries by the depot and gathered by the Ley line. Due to the professional skills of the mercenaries this roll is at a -2.

Support Rolls
[Success grants the ally +1 to one skill total this round, and a raise adds +2. A Critical Failure on the support roll subtracts 2 from the lead’s total—sometimes extra hands just get in the way!]

Note Iina grants a +1 with her success to stealth.

Please narrate your story of getting to the train undetected.

If the Stealth or Notice rolls are botched I’ll let you know what happens in the next GM post.

Successfully get to the train and I’ll tell you what you find in next GM post.

Additionally… once you get closer to the Ley line:

Your group has gotten closer to the town, Ley line and train. So unlike the other group, you are close enough to feel the Ley line.

It’s not a good feeling. Not like you might expect.

Unstable Ley Line — “A Fade Line”
Being within 100 feet of or inside of a Fade Line:
  • Using electrical equipment -2
  • TW items -4
  • Can’t tap the ley line
  • Any attempt to use magic, roll on Ley Lines Storm Effect on Magic table * GM p. 86 Inserted it below
  • Psionics are -2 and 1 Fatigue level
  • Effects (every few minutes):
    Ley Lightning: Blue-white bolts of energy fly forth from the storm, targeting everyone who uses PPE or is carrying a magical item or piece of Techno-Wizard gear. The bolts strike unerringly and do Mega Damage. Anyone struck who has any kind of concealing or illusory magic active loses the • effect instantly; this includes concealment, disguise, and invisibility.
    — Did it happen to you?! Roll a d4, on a 1 or 3 you got zapped. If you got zapped you take 1 fatigue.
  • Also, Any character that has PPE or ISP Needs to make a save when entering the line. Spirit roll at -2. Failed rolls results in 2d6 power points being sucked out of the character.
* GM p. 86
C3729990-2E12-4FDA-B30B-0CA9F40EE168.jpeg


Edit: Iina grants a +1 with her success to stealth. I might have been unclear.

107B4730-2611-4E11-A187-07147919EC9C.jpeg
107B4730-2611-4E11-A187-07147919EC9C.jpeg (106.23 KiB) Viewed 256 times


Edit Additional Notes from Discord Questions
  • You have time to prepare. If you want to cast Boost Trait or the like. Then start heading to your objective, that’s fine.
  • Iina has suggested a path to the train which provides more cover. She also informed you that several Ley line observations balls are floating about inside the line thus the reason for coming at it perpendicular instead of traveling parallel to it while approaching. You can try parallel if you want to however an additional -2 to Stealth will be added due to the greater difficulty.
  • Visiting the Ley Line north or south of town, a safe distance away, is doable too if you want. Any negative effects from the Fade Line will not come into effect or be a issue farther away from the town.
The Black Company — GAMEMASTER
Lost Jungles (Coalition States) — Assistant GM

  • Lars
    Discord: Daniel (Lars)
Savage Rifts Player Characters
  • Mav -- No Game at the Moment
    • GM - ?
    Commando
  • Open Account
  • Open Account
User avatar
Ducky
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:19 am

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Ducky »

Bennies:0
Stealth 1d8 -1 fatigue, -2 wounds, -4scene…. 1d8!!: [2] = 2 1d6!!: [1] = 1
Leyline zap: 1d4: [2] = 2
Spirit -5 1d8!!: [3] = 3 1d6!!: [2] = 2
2d6 ppts 2d6: [4, 4] = 8

Ducky stumbled forth still missing her arm and grunted silently with each step clearly in pain. Lina’s painstakingly clear directions were lost on Ducky who kept running into walls, and old dilapidated rusted out cars. Clang! Stealth while somewhat of a strong suit her wounds and the fatigue from the leyline were too much, plus the amount of security made her attempt I’ll fated. “Gag me with a spoon Hans, like how close are we to the Train? I cannot see anything.”
Ducky Stat Block
Skills of note: Fighting d12, Notice d6+2
Edges of Note:

Melee damage with her sword: 1d12+2d10+5 AP2 MD
Bennies
2/3
-1 benny for reroll kn battle
User avatar
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: The Black Company

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Hans Greuber »

Healing Ducky (-2 due Wound Penalty)
  • TW: 1d12!!-2!!: [11]-2 = 9
    Wild: 1d6!!-2!!: [4]-2 = 2
    Result: 9 - Success with Raise. 3 PPE.

Making Gadget
  • TW: 1d12!!: [9] = 9
    Wild: 1d6!!: [4] = 4
    Result: 9 - Success with Raise. Burrow Gadget with 15 PPE.
Using Burrow ( 2 PPE, +4 (Whole Group (5 in total)), +1 (Power), +2 (Greater Burrow)=9)
  • TW: 1d12!!: [3] = 3
    Wild: 1d6!!: [4] = 4
    Result: 4 - Success. +1 to Ducky's Stealth.

Stealth to Assist Ducky
  • Stealth: 1d8!!: [23!!] = 23
Result: 23 - Success with Raise(s). +2 to Ducky's Stealth Roll

Greater Boost Stealth on Ducky (3 PPE)
  • TW: 1d12!!: [7] = 7
    Wild: 1d6!!: [5] = 5
    Result: 7 - Success. Free Reroll each Round for Stealth.
Boost Occult on Hans (1 PPE)
TW: 1d12!!: [7] = 7
Wild: 1d6!!: [3] = 3
Result: 7 - +1 die to Occult... so d12+1

Occult (d12+1... -2 due Scene)
  • Occult: 1d12!!-1!!: [5]-1 = 4 +1
    Wild: 1d6!!-1!!: [4]-1 = 3 +1
    Result: 5 - Success.

Hans: 1d4: [2] = 2
  • ZAPP!!! 1 Fatigue.
Gargamel: 1d4: [2] = 2
  • ZAPP!!! 1 Fatigue.

Spirit (-2 due Difficulty, -1 due Fatigue (from when near))
  • Spirit: 1d4-3!!: [3]-3 = 0
    Wild: 1d6!!-3!!: [5]-3 = 2
    Result: 2 - Fail. 2d6: [4, 5] = 9 PPE Lost.
    • 2 from Personal PPE, 5 from Healing Gadget, 2 from Relief Gadget.


Drawing upon energies in the Nanite Hive that he programmed for Healing, Hans does the best he can for Ducky. There is no way his Gadgets have enough energy to fully regrow the Altaran's lost arm.

""Alright... if you are all ready, I will use some more Nanites to send us through the ground and through to where we have some cover. Best way through the open. I want to save enough energy for another trip, if we think it necessary.

The five of them then get swallowed by the earth and move through it at a walking pace. By the time the magic is done, they are just inside the town. Before anyone nearby sees them. Gargamel drapes his wings over them and makes them look like just a pile of dirt, getting them ready for Ducky to lead them in the last, and more difficult, stretch to the train. Drawing upon his arcane knowledge, Hans is able to come up with the most likely magical trap and tripwire locations, and it seems he is successful, though who knows if there are any silent alarms.

Getting close to the Fade Ley Line is a risk, but what has to be done has to be done. When they are almost at the actual Ley Line, a bolt of energy shoots from it, engulfing Hans for a brief moment. The headache from that energy blast has the Dwarf seeing stars, but he continues on. As they enter the Fading Ley Line,the energy shorts out one of his nanite hives and severely drains another as well as depleting his innate magical energies.

"Just great.... I just hope the credits we may get paid will make this all worth it... or that at least we get some good salvage."
Last edited by Hans Greuber on Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hans Greuber

PPE: 0 / 20 (6 - 13 Invested into Gargamel, 1 Invested into Humble's Bracelet)
Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
OOC Comments
Arcane Machinist Gadgets Left: 1 /6
Created Gadgets:
Relief (5 PPE)
Burrow (6 PPE)
Bennies: 5 / 3
Base Amount
+1 due Helping GM
-1 to Reroll Teleport Gadget
+2 just prior Attack on Paragould

Toughness: 16 (8); Parry: 4; Pace: 5 (d4)
Golems:
Gargamel (Invested PPE, Flying Pace 12, Mind Rider)
Jim (10 PPE Enchanted Heart - Assigned to Wormy)
viewtopic.php?p=76048#p76048

Hans:
  • Fatigue: 2
    Wounds: 0
Gargamel:
  • Fatigue: 1
    Wounds: 0
User avatar
Ducky
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:19 am

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Ducky »

Ducky breathed deeply after hitting another junker. So far she had not been too stealthy. But Hans and his little pet were proving useful allies and gave her a second wind. Healed and under the guise of a disguised worm like creature she tried to lead the rag tag motley crew of four again.
She smirked feeling a bit better with her second try. Turns out being boosted by a techno wizard was a good thing. Que would say I rolled an Ace!
She whispered, “Thanks Hans and G, you guys are like wizard.”
Stealth 1d8!!: [3] = 3 1d6!!: [9!!] = 9 -4 scene=5
Ducky Stat Block
Skills of note: Fighting d12, Notice d6+2
Edges of Note:

Melee damage with her sword: 1d12+2d10+5 AP2 MD
Bennies
2/3
-1 benny for reroll kn battle
User avatar
Tula
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:52 am

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Tula »

Still feeling guilty about Ducky getting hurt while she was just out flying around, Tula stuck to her side when the party split. Every wince of pain from the beautiful woman had twisted the knot of of guilt and anxiety in her own stomach. She breathed a sigh of relief when Hans throws some big healing down on Ducky's arm and gut.

As they follow Iina down the tunnel, Tula's hair on the back of her neck stood on end. The first time the blue lightening flashed out, Tula pressed herself against the wall, too scared to move. Soon it was obvious the lightening was targeting the others who were using magic. Tula's mother had always said she was as mundane as moon rocks. It was years later before Tula started to think of the twist of her gut and the raised hairs on her neck that told her something dangerous as a kind of magic. But while others around her were occasionally blessed by the gods, or managed to create things out of thin air, Tula just had to make do with what she could scavenge from the real world.

As they traveled, Tula tried to open all her senses, watching for the sparkles that preceded the ley line lightening, listening for the specific click/whine of the mechanical sensors, and smelling for guards on the recycled air currents. Hollis's crew wasn't big on bathing and Tula's nose wasn't just decorative like the human noses. Having spent her younger years in mines playing hide and seek with her cousins, and later years playing hide and seek with monsters in the Ruins of Dallas, Tula could move silently and carefully when she had to. She often pulled the others to a stop when a trap was nearby or pointed out debris on the path that would be noisy if stepped on.


Support Rolls:
Notice Traps & security measures
Danger Sense +2
Demolitionist +2 for booby traps
Mercenaries -2
Total Notice 1d8!!+2: [3]+2 = 5
Wild 1d6!!+2: [2]+2 = 4


Notice 1d8!!+2: [3]+2 = 5


Stealth
Scene -4
1d6!!-4: [4]-4 = 0
Wild 1d6!!-4: [13!!]-4 = 9
Tula Embersnow
Pace: 5; Parry: 5; Toughness: 13(5); Strain: 6
Fatigue 0/3 Wounds 0/3
Bennies 6/3

Edit Signature
Lars
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:13 am
Location: GAMEMASTER
Contact:

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Lars »


  • At Ley Line and TW Train
    • Ducky
    • Hans
    • Tula
Plan is to rescue the crew of the TW Train. They are under guard in the rear car huddled together. So below are some maps. You guys did a good job approaching undetected. So! You have the drop. Everyone on the board is a bad guy, except the huddle of train crew in the rear car.

Narrate your actions.
All of the tan grid is the Ley Line.
A678D0D8-4D91-41E5-90EE-6148F7FB61BC.jpeg
7D57E093-4C9C-4E4A-B681-7AD1A1F28BBE.jpeg
2863AA6C-5BC9-4A56-B61B-6E17BF7D8A65.jpeg
BBD9199A-9318-4F95-9FD0-6DD3D2A76A79.jpeg
EEB6824E-0EE1-43CA-8188-2FF10B2C497D.jpeg
565A8A6B-B956-4630-A99A-17D4B74D14E5.jpeg
8BB1F2FC-2D66-414E-B789-3281EF672183.jpeg
3A5149EB-996A-4108-94CD-BDAD8AD9ABEA.jpeg


Note that every round you might get zapped (read this).
Fade Ley Line
We are in Round One. Each Round you’ll be rolling to see if you get zapped. Once inside the train you do not have to worry about being zapped.
Being within 100 feet of or inside of a Fade Line:
  • Using electrical equipment -2
  • TW items -4
  • Can’t tap the ley line
  • Any attempt to use magic, roll on Ley Lines Storm Effect on Magic table * GM p. 86 Inserted it in above GM post.
  • Psionics are -2 and 1 Fatigue level (doesn’t stack)
  • Effects (every round):
    Ley Lightning: Blue-white bolts of energy fly forth from the storm, targeting everyone who uses PPE or is carrying a magical item or piece of Techno-Wizard gear. The bolts strike unerringly and do Mega Damage. Anyone struck who has any kind of concealing or illusory magic active loses the • effect instantly; this includes concealment, disguise, and invisibility.
    — Did it happen to you?! Roll a d4, on a 1 you got zapped. If you got zapped you take 1 fatigue.
  • Also, Any character that has PPE or ISP Needs to make a save when entering the line. Spirit roll at -2. Failed rolls results in 2d6 power points being sucked out of the character.


You have two options for rescuing the crew of the train. You can go combat or go stealth.

Option One: Fight our way into the Train
  • You have the “drop” so it negates the difficulty of this battle. +2, but -2.
  • There are a bunch of tech based headhunters in the area. Over by the gate to town is a glitter boy PA and a Powerful Line Walker.
  • Remember the effects of the Fade Line.
  • Iina is zapped a few times (bad luck girl) and knocked unconscious (so useless in this endeavor)
  • To win, fight your way inside the train where the crew is behind held you need 7 tokens. Less than 7 and you all take 1 wound and we go into a new round. Got 7, great next GM post is you inside the train.

Option Two: Sneak our way into the Train
  • You need 6 tokens to do so or you give away your presence and are attacked.
  • The QC Drop means all your rolls this round are at +2!
  • If attacked because you failed, you (all) take one Wound this turn and we will go into combat next turn.
Edit: PPE and ISP — Use the spell(s) you use in your narrative to determine how many points you use, as normal.
The Black Company — GAMEMASTER
Lost Jungles (Coalition States) — Assistant GM

  • Lars
    Discord: Daniel (Lars)
Savage Rifts Player Characters
  • Mav -- No Game at the Moment
    • GM - ?
    Commando
  • Open Account
  • Open Account
User avatar
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: The Black Company

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Hans Greuber »

"With this fade line, I recommend we sneak into the train, where we will be protected from the worse of the line. I can then fix us up, and we can deal with the enemy combatants on the train and get ready to get the rest of the townsfolk out of town. We will also be more ready to deal with the enemy combatants outside the train after we can get refreshed using my nanites when safely inside the shielding of the train.
Hans Greuber

PPE: 0 / 20 (6 - 13 Invested into Gargamel, 1 Invested into Humble's Bracelet)
Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
OOC Comments
Arcane Machinist Gadgets Left: 1 /6
Created Gadgets:
Relief (5 PPE)
Burrow (6 PPE)
Bennies: 5 / 3
Base Amount
+1 due Helping GM
-1 to Reroll Teleport Gadget
+2 just prior Attack on Paragould

Toughness: 16 (8); Parry: 4; Pace: 5 (d4)
Golems:
Gargamel (Invested PPE, Flying Pace 12, Mind Rider)
Jim (10 PPE Enchanted Heart - Assigned to Wormy)
viewtopic.php?p=76048#p76048

Hans:
  • Fatigue: 2
    Wounds: 0
Gargamel:
  • Fatigue: 1
    Wounds: 0
User avatar
Ducky
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:19 am

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Ducky »

Ducky grimaced. She hated being down an arm. Even though the creature named Hans had healed her superficial wounds, the smarting of her soul burned deep. The emperor has one arm and now do you girl. But your one arm is amazing. After a second of considering their options and psyching herself up she nodded, “So like yeah Hans. Let’s sneak in and gut these barf bags.” Thank the forge Tula will keep my spirits high.
Ducky Stat Block
Skills of note: Fighting d12, Notice d6+2
Edges of Note:

Melee damage with her sword: 1d12+2d10+5 AP2 MD
Bennies
2/3
-1 benny for reroll kn battle
User avatar
Hans Greuber
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: The Black Company

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Hans Greuber »

Gargamel Assisting Hans
  • Stealth (+2 due Drop)
    • Stealth: 1d8!!+2!!: [4]+2 = 6
      Result: 6 - Success. +1 to Hans's Roll
Hans Stealth
  • Stealth (+2 due Drop, -1 due Fatigue, +1 due Gargamel)
    • Stealth: 1d4!!+2!!: [2]+2 = 4
      Wild: 1d6!!+2!!: [11!!]+2 = 13
      Result: 13 - Success with 2 Raises. 3 Tokens.

Zap or No Zap: 1d4: [2] = 2


Making their way to the train, Hans mentally goes over the weaknesses common with the sensor packages the head hunters are most likely using. Using Gargamel's wings to help against the possible radar, sonar, and motion detectors, Hans guides the team then to move.

The sort of Headhunters that they would have on guard duty would have an Expanded Detection and Security Array... and most likely they will depend solely on those sensors for the tedium of guard duty. Gargamel's clay wings will be effective at helping to mask our movements, and the shape will also help scatter the active pings, should they use them.
Hans Greuber

PPE: 0 / 20 (6 - 13 Invested into Gargamel, 1 Invested into Humble's Bracelet)
Active Powers:
None
Combat Edges/Hindrances:
Hesitant
OOC Comments
Arcane Machinist Gadgets Left: 1 /6
Created Gadgets:
Relief (5 PPE)
Burrow (6 PPE)
Bennies: 5 / 3
Base Amount
+1 due Helping GM
-1 to Reroll Teleport Gadget
+2 just prior Attack on Paragould

Toughness: 16 (8); Parry: 4; Pace: 5 (d4)
Golems:
Gargamel (Invested PPE, Flying Pace 12, Mind Rider)
Jim (10 PPE Enchanted Heart - Assigned to Wormy)
viewtopic.php?p=76048#p76048

Hans:
  • Fatigue: 2
    Wounds: 0
Gargamel:
  • Fatigue: 1
    Wounds: 0
User avatar
Ducky
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:19 am

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Ducky »

Stealth 1d8: 1d8!!: [5] = 5 1d6!!: [2] = 2
Benny 1 reroll 1d8!!: [5] = 5 1d6!!: [1] = 1

Ducky breathed slowly and stopped worrying about being one armed. Common girl, just got to find the right leyline and it will grow back.”

She focused on the sounds and scanned the twrrain with her natural radar sense. Soon she had a fair idea of where everything was and began her approach careful to not knock anything or bump into anyone.
Decker, one of the men guarding the train

The scragly man missing an eye and most front teeth took another swig of his beer. He spat out half and looked up at the bar tender. A robotic looking pig man looked down at him and snorted mechanically asking, “Need something else Decker?”

The man shook his head wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his threadbare jacket. The jacket had a worn ensignia on it, PG. “No…. No thanks Tender. Like I was saying, I don’t know where they came from…”

Most people in the bar we’re pretending to not listen to the man share his story, but a few closest to him could not help but hang on his every word.

The man’s eyes were wide as if remembering the events of just yesterday, “It was 15 years ago. Me and the dogs had hold up in a train in Paragould. A great town, they invited us to stay awhile and take it easy. But soon the city folks began to ask us to help out here and there, soon though they began asking for more and more. Me and the boys were guarding the payroll for them and we all huddled in the back of the train for warmth. Stupid engineers couldn’t afford to heat the entire train.” He paused and took another swig of rotgut. “It all went sideways. They were like shadows, whispers you hear but cannot see. Figments…” The man shook his head sobbing.

The bar tender put a mechanical hoof on his hand trying his best to comfort the man. “There…. There Decker. It could not have been that bad.”

The man, Decker looked up at the mechanical pig and screamed, “No it was worse!!!”
Ducky Stat Block
Skills of note: Fighting d12, Notice d6+2
Edges of Note:

Melee damage with her sword: 1d12+2d10+5 AP2 MD
Bennies
2/3
-1 benny for reroll kn battle
User avatar
Tula
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:52 am

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Tula »


stealth 1d6!!+2: [2]+2 = 4
wild 1d6!!+2: [5]+2 = 7
Spending a benny because I've got a lot.
stealth 1d6!!+2: [9!!]+2 = 11
Wild 1d6!!+2: [3]+2 = 5
1 benny spent. Current total 6/3


Tula agrees to the sneaking plan and falls in line with Hans and Ducky as they pick their way onto the train.
Tula Embersnow
Pace: 5; Parry: 5; Toughness: 13(5); Strain: 6
Fatigue 0/3 Wounds 0/3
Bennies 6/3

Edit Signature
Lars
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:13 am
Location: GAMEMASTER
Contact:

Re: 1.2 A — Attack on Paragould | Rescue the Train Crew & Escape

Post by Lars »


Mini update: You collectively get the 6 Success the three of you need to — unseen get from the woods to inside the TW train.

Next GM post asap.
The Black Company — GAMEMASTER
Lost Jungles (Coalition States) — Assistant GM

  • Lars
    Discord: Daniel (Lars)
Savage Rifts Player Characters
  • Mav -- No Game at the Moment
    • GM - ?
    Commando
  • Open Account
  • Open Account
Post Reply

Return to “Adventures”