0.2 Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post Reply
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:28 pm

0.2 Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Technospawn »

Yesterday
Castle Refuge
Briefing Room Alpha 2
7rd April 110 PA
0900

As the the recruits sat around the table waiting two people walked into the room. The first was a beautiful woman with owl like features and wings. Behind here was a human man of average height, medium build, brown hair, and hazel eyes. If fact the only remarkable feature of his was his hawkish nose. Once he shut the door he tapped a panel next to door a few times and an eerie silence settled over the room. The noises from the hall completely gone.

The woman turned to group and spoke "I am first chief Elle. You will will address me as chief. I know most of you are new and would normally be assigned to other squads. However most of the other squads are full and have assignments elsewhere right now. So we are forming a new group and if successful it will be designated 21st SET.

She paused a minute to scan the room. Then she resumed "Normally we would have time to finish your training but time is very critical to this mission and we have already lost a week. We would also send an officer or at least a sergeant with you but all the other SETs are busy and with the CS getting pushy we have no one else to spare. For those reasons @Watcher is being promoted to team lead."

"Now down to why you all are here. Last week a messenger came in with word of a lost temple being found in the kingdoms. We do not know the exact location but we have been told it is near the Tonto River. From what we can tell it was only found because there was a massive nexus storm over the temple but up till then there had not been any nexus points in the area. If what we are told are true there is at least 1 very powerful artifact in the temple that could give humanity an upper hand against the Vampires. No one knows for sure what it can do but they claim the temple is built to Dios del Sol."

"I know this all sounds a bit far fetched and that is what took so long. We reached out to several contacts. Only one responded and they could not confirm it but they did confirm there has been a buzz of activity in the area. We can also confirm that the CS and Federation have dispatched teams to recover what ever is there. We can't ignore this and let either of them get a hold of the artifact if it does exist. Your mission is head to New del Rio and make contact with our agent there. Watcher will be given contact methods and codes use to identify the contact. We hope he will have move information when you get there and can help guide you to the artifact. You are to recover all artifacts or other items of power and bring them back here. Your mission and location is top secret. You are to speak to no one outside this room about this. Get all the gear and supplies you need. You leave in the morning at 0700. Good luck and watch out for each other."'

That had closed out the briefing for the most part with some talk of requisitions and ideal anti vampire equipment afterwards. The team gearing up took up the rest of the day.
((New players note, if you have any requisition requests post em in an OOC for approval))
Today
Castle Refuge
8rd April 110 PA
Late day


The shift had gone horribly wrong. No one knew exactly what happened but several members of the team never made it through the rift. They also land hundreds of miles of course. It took them several hours to recover their gear that was scattered all over the mountain. Now they traveling overland to New Del Rio, not sure if they would make it in time to meet their contact.

Interlude: Describe your frantic rush to collect yourselves, your gear, and survive your suddenly being dump ass over end into a hostile desert environment. Include ways you work with or bond with your new teammates and everyone can earn the Common Bond edge. Feel free to chat ooc in discord for neat, narratively intertwined stories and I may throw some bennies out too. -Imperator

This is also for RP as you travel from the rift to New Del Rio.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
User avatar
Vikon Athir
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:59 am

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Vikon Athir »

New Del Rio
Round 0

Vikon tumbled out of the Rift onto a mountainside. He frowned. This wasn’t where they were told they would be sent. It didn’t take the young man long to retrieve his gear, as he didn’t really have much. He wore his armor, his Wilk’s laser pistol was on his hip, and his survival pack on his back. That was the extent of it. Gear wasn’t something he relied on, and to be honest, he didn’t really like all that technology so much.

And so Vikon turned to help the others. Once things were accounted for, the young man went off a little away as they discussed what had gone wrong and where they were. Vikon simply sat down on a rock and crossed his legs. He closed his eyes and quieted his spirit, focused on his breathing, and opened himself to the elements. They would have the answers.

“New Del Rio is that way,” Vikon finally told the others, pointing. “It is quite a ways. We should travel it night. It will be hot during the day. There is a cave with a spring not far from here. We should make sure we have plenty of water;”

***
Character Info
Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 13 (5)
Bennies: 3/3
PP: 15/15
Powers:, Blast, bolt, burst, damage field, detect arcana, environmental manipulation, environmental protection, protection
Variable Trappings: Water, Fire, Steam
Pistol Ammo: 20/20
  • 2 x spare short clips 20 each
First Aid Kit: 3/3
Credits: 1700
Encumbrance: 42/60
Hindrances: Heroic, Loyal, Stubborn
All Thumbs (Minor): All Thumbs inflicts a −2 penalty when using mechanical or electrical devices.
Channeling: Raise on a Power reduces its Power Point cost by 1. This can take it to 0.:
Danger Sense (in nature only)
Elemental Brotherhood: Fusionists can see and uncannily converse with all elemental entities, including spirits of light/dark, even if invisible. Such beings see them as brothers and will offer or request aid if needed, though they aren't suicidal.
Gifted: Can’t use TW gear
Natural Healing: While in nature, once per day. While at a life sign source, once per hour.
Primal Conduit: May Siphon Power Points from willing elemental beings or sources of their life sign (by Size) gaining the benefits of ley line proximity from sites of primal energy.
  • Double range and duration of powers.
  • Attack powers: +2 damage
  • Defensive powers: +1 Toughness
  • Double PP regained while resting.
User avatar
Mad Moe
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:05 pm

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Mad Moe »

Mad Moe was thrown out of the rift and landed with a dusty explosive thud! His wild unkept hair his the pain that scrolled briefly across his face. He scrambled using each lf his four limbs to propel him onto his feet. His gear all seemed intact…. But he was not where he expected to be…. This is not Chi-Town. Incorrigible shifter!

The four armed giant’s armor looked to be of arzno make, however a sigil on the left shoulder plate would easily identify him as a member of the Tomorrow Legion. He hefted his large techno wizard starfire cannon and slung it across his back. At his wrist a pair of cyber claws retracted and detracted as the giant tested his cyber systems. He looked like a fighter.

It wasn’t until @Vikon Athir started talking that he realized others were near. Another human, although he seems to not care for technology! Wait, did he say New Del Rio? Needing a moment he raised both left hands simultaneously asking for timeout and clarification, “Brother please. Wait. My name is Moe, I was supposed to be rifted outside of Chi-town. Are you all with the tomorrow legion? What is going on at New Del Rio?” Inwardly he sighed. He had been looking forward to seeing the grand civilization of his people, and talking to the Coalition’s Emperor about his ideas.
User avatar
Persephone
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Persephone »

Both the woman and a wolf as well as well as a beautiful stone staff encrusted with a gems forming a spiral rainbow plus going from red to purple then purple and green then clear darkening to brown with the brown in the center (in order as on the Gems list here). The thing looks incredibly heavy. She lands with a thump, the wolf with a yelp. She pushes her blonde hair back. "Are you okay Cerbie?" She said this in Atlantean. The wolf licked her tattooed face and she smiled and ruffled the fur on his head. She picked up the staff as if it were light as a feather. The wolf helped her retrieve her pack and pistol. Then she looked around at the others. "Is everyone alright?" This was said in American since that was where they came from. She offered help in recovering any items that still needed gathering. As she moved about, she revealed on her left arm a golden armband with the shape of an eye on it. For the iris, there is a lapis lazuli stone of unusual size.

Vikon managed to locate where they were before she herself could assess that very thing. She frowned. "They did mention that the ley lines and nexus that appeared seemed unstable. I would say that is what threw us off course." Atlantean again. Then, she shakes her head and switches back to American. "Lines unstable."
Last edited by Persephone on Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheatsheet
Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 6/d6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 10 (3)

Academics (Smrt): d6
Athletics (Agil): d4 (NG-S2 +1 Climbing)
Common Knowledge (Smrt): d4
Fighting (Agil): d4
Language: American (Smrt): d4
Language: Spanish (Smrt): d4
Language: Atlantean (Smrt): d8
Language: Draconic/Elven: d4 (CK)
Notice (Smrt): d4
Occult (Smrt): d10 (Scholar +2, Armband +2)
 Persuasion (Spir): d4
Research (Smrt): d10
Spellcasting (Smrt): d10 (Staff +1)
 Stealth (Agil): d4 (Armor +2)
Survival (Smrt): d4 (NG-S2 +1 Hunting & Navigation)
Shooting (Agil): d4 (-2 Unskilled, +1 Wilk's Classic)

+2 Occult, Notice and Survival vs. Vampires, +2 on Networking and Research rolls to expose or locate Vampires, their allies and their nests

PPE: 22/22 (Personal), 10/10 (Staff of Power) - Recovery: 10/hour

Staff: Str+d6, Reach 1, Parry +1, two-handed --Channel 2 PPE to make it MegaDamage, No Non-Lethal Penalty, +4 Non-Lethal Damage
Gems
Powers
Cerberus
Edit Sig
User avatar
Hero
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:34 pm

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Hero »

The well-armored Rulian hit the ground and immediately rolled into a tumble, hand seeking and finding his dropped battle-trident before he rises, weapon at the ready, tips crackling with power; it's a moment more before he grabs the shield from where it, too, fell. Only once he is certain there are no threats nearby does he relax, and nod to the others. He speaks in a boisterous, friendly tone. He turns to Vikon as elementalist reports their situation.

"Useful, that. I concur about the water. But hot as it may be, we do not want to travel at night, if we can avoid it. Chief Elle made it clear--this is Vampire country. If we cannot make Del Rio by nightfall, we'll want a secure, defensible location in which to shelter--someplace we can fend them off until the dawn settles the matter."

It takes most folks a moment to realize that the Rulian is not speaking out loud; they are simply hearing his voice in their heads, gregarious and cheerful--and in their native languages, as well. While they walk, this mind-link remains active, permitting the group to move considerably more silently than they would otherwise be able to do while coordinating their activities.
Jethro Tewl
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:32 pm

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Jethro Tewl »

A rather non-descriptive human tumbles out from the drop point of the rift. Tucking and rolling "he" does eventually bump into the side of the mountain.
"Only ever did that once before and wound up in a ravine at the bottom of the mountain instead of ontop of it." "He" thinks to himself.

"He" is like @Vikon Athir and has "his" equipment strapped to "his" person.
Vikon Athir wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:58 pm “New Del Rio is that way,” Vikon finally told the others, pointing. “It is quite a ways. We should travel it night. It will be hot during the day. There is a cave with a spring not far from here. We should make sure we have plenty of water;”
Jethro catches what Vikon says and shakes "his" head. When "he" begins speaking it is more obvious that "he" is a man.

"Look, your directions are correct. Del Rio is that way."

"However, we are in Vampire territory. Though we are not in any particular Vampire Kingdom, this area is crawling with Wild Vampires."

"I say we cut our losses and travel during the day."

Jethro continues to survey the area, looking for the best route to descend the mountain.
Persephone wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:41 pm "They did mention that the ley lines and nexus that appeared seemed unstable. I would say that is what threw us off course." Atlantean again.
He smiles when he hears Persephone speak in Atlantean. After observing her gear and the way she handles herself, Jethro speaks back in Atlantean, "You must be a Stonemaster, a True Atlantean Stonemaster. Amazing."
User avatar
Persephone
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Persephone »

Jethro Tewl wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:56 pm He smiles when he hears Persephone speak in Atlantean. After observing her gear and the way she handles herself, Jethro speaks back in Atlantean, "You must be a Stonemaster, a True Atlantean Stonemaster. Amazing."
She smiles at Jethro, speaking in her native language happily. "Indeed I am. I am Persephone, and this is Cerberus. it is a pleasure to meet you."

Then she realizes the mental link being established and continues there to everyone. It is a pleasure to meet you all. I am Persephone and the wolf is Cerberus.


She decides that the poor guy who suggested traveling at night doesn't need any further chastising on that front and keeps silent though she is more than happy to kill vampires. The wolf sniffs the area around them for dangers or food and water. They may have been told about it but the wolf still looks.
Cheatsheet
Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 6/d6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 10 (3)

Academics (Smrt): d6
Athletics (Agil): d4 (NG-S2 +1 Climbing)
Common Knowledge (Smrt): d4
Fighting (Agil): d4
Language: American (Smrt): d4
Language: Spanish (Smrt): d4
Language: Atlantean (Smrt): d8
Language: Draconic/Elven: d4 (CK)
Notice (Smrt): d4
Occult (Smrt): d10 (Scholar +2, Armband +2)
 Persuasion (Spir): d4
Research (Smrt): d10
Spellcasting (Smrt): d10 (Staff +1)
 Stealth (Agil): d4 (Armor +2)
Survival (Smrt): d4 (NG-S2 +1 Hunting & Navigation)
Shooting (Agil): d4 (-2 Unskilled, +1 Wilk's Classic)

+2 Occult, Notice and Survival vs. Vampires, +2 on Networking and Research rolls to expose or locate Vampires, their allies and their nests

PPE: 22/22 (Personal), 10/10 (Staff of Power) - Recovery: 10/hour

Staff: Str+d6, Reach 1, Parry +1, two-handed --Channel 2 PPE to make it MegaDamage, No Non-Lethal Penalty, +4 Non-Lethal Damage
Gems
Powers
Cerberus
Edit Sig
Jethro Tewl
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:32 pm

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Jethro Tewl »

Jethro is not offended by the mental intrusion all though he does look quizically at the "team" to discern who is trying to intrude.

"You can call me Jay Tee. I am familiar with this area, regretably, and we should collect ourselves and get moving before we get pinned down by bandits and before the sun falls."

Instinctively, JT activates his Presence Sense to get the read on the "team".
User avatar
Watcher
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:24 pm

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Watcher »

Watcher looks around taking an assessment of the teams arriving. "Many of you are from other teams are you not? Do you think we should confirm out identities and prepare for the mission here?" The mission was grave and whatever mission the others were on would have to wait as they were no longer at that location.

Immediately getting to the most pressing point he asks. "So, where was your intended mission, and do you know how to kill vampires?" Establishing the situation he continues with other important questions assessing each other as well as observing them through his natural awareness as a Sphinx.
Read that as inherent presence sense and activating detect arcana.
Confirming their own assessments of himself when accurate he does his best to ensure we are all ready.
Vikon Athir wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:58 pm
“New Del Rio is that way,” Vikon finally told the others, pointing. “It is quite a ways. We should travel it night. It will be hot during the day. There is a cave with a spring not far from here. We should make sure we have plenty of water;”
"Perhaps the best thing would be to follow this advice and prepare for our travel to Del Rio?"
User avatar
Vela
Silver Patron
Silver Patron
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:07 am

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Vela »

Vela trots over to the group from a little ways away, with an air of stoic 'don't ask' that would have been just as at home on her feline form as it was on her human one. There was a reason The People didn't travel by rifts, and this to her simply underscored it. They were unpredictable, unreliable, and anyone who claimed to be able to control them or understand them was lying; to themselves and to others.

Still, even her snubby human nose was enough to tell her they were close. The air was warm and dry, it scratched slightly with the dust in it. Vela wasn't sure how close to New Del Rio they were, but it was the right general area.

With all the newcomers, swapped in from other teams that were using the rift at the same time she reckoned, and introductions, no one pried too deeply into where she'd been or why it had taken a few minutes for her to get back to the others. No one had seen her thoroughly botched landing, and so it may as well never have happened. And that was for the best.

"We may not be able to get to New Del Rio before night," Vela says gruffly. "We need to find a place we can defend and set up a camp."
Character Cheat Sheet
Vela
Human
Parry:8, Toughness: 15(4)

Jaguar
Parry: 8, Toughness 13

Hybrid
Parry: 8,Toughness 18 (4)
Edges: Frenzy, Improved Frenzy

ISP: 10/10
Detect/Conceal Arcana: +2 Pace on Detect, +1d Stealth on Conceal; 3ISP
Smite: +2 Damage, can give ally opportunity to Unshake
Deflection: -2 to hit ranged and Melee, vampires are at additional -1

Combat Edges:
Danger Sense: Reflexive Notice-2 to detect ambushes or surprise attacks
Fast Healer: +2 Vigor for natural healing checks
Jethro Tewl
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:32 pm

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Jethro Tewl »

Watcher wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:55 pm Watcher looks around taking an assessment of the teams arriving. "Many of you are from other teams are you not? Do you think we should confirm out identities and prepare for the mission here?" The mission was grave and whatever mission the others were on would have to wait as they were no longer at that location.

Immediately getting to the most pressing point he asks. "So, where was your intended mission, and do you know how to kill vampires?" Establishing the situation he continues with other important questions assessing each other as well as observing them through his natural awareness as a Sphinx.
Read that as inherent presence sense and activating detect arcana.
Confirming their own assessments of himself when accurate he does his best to ensure we are all ready.
"I was not part of any team."

"I am known to many and I know many."

"Word travels fast apparently when one knows how to survive in the Vampire Kingdoms."
User avatar
Vikon Athir
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:59 am

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Vikon Athir »

New Del Rio
Round 0

Vikon was dismissed by the others, so the young man fell silent and went about simply scouting the area. Travel or camp, they should not dismiss the need for water in the desert, vampires or not. He decided he would keep his senses open for it, and keep their canteens as full as he could.

***
Character Info
Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 13 (5)
Bennies: 3/3
PP: 15/15
Powers:, Blast, bolt, burst, damage field, detect arcana, environmental manipulation, environmental protection, protection
Variable Trappings: Water, Fire, Steam
Pistol Ammo: 20/20
  • 2 x spare short clips 20 each
First Aid Kit: 3/3
Credits: 1700
Encumbrance: 42/60
Hindrances: Heroic, Loyal, Stubborn
All Thumbs (Minor): All Thumbs inflicts a −2 penalty when using mechanical or electrical devices.
Channeling: Raise on a Power reduces its Power Point cost by 1. This can take it to 0.:
Danger Sense (in nature only)
Elemental Brotherhood: Fusionists can see and uncannily converse with all elemental entities, including spirits of light/dark, even if invisible. Such beings see them as brothers and will offer or request aid if needed, though they aren't suicidal.
Gifted: Can’t use TW gear
Natural Healing: While in nature, once per day. While at a life sign source, once per hour.
Primal Conduit: May Siphon Power Points from willing elemental beings or sources of their life sign (by Size) gaining the benefits of ley line proximity from sites of primal energy.
  • Double range and duration of powers.
  • Attack powers: +2 damage
  • Defensive powers: +1 Toughness
  • Double PP regained while resting.
User avatar
Watcher
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:24 pm

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Watcher »

Vikon Athir wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:25 am Vikon was dismissed by the others, so the young man fell silent and went about simply scouting the area. Travel or camp, they should not dismiss the need for water in the desert, vampires or not. He decided he would keep his senses open for it, and keep their canteens as full as he could.
Watchers sees the elementalist looking annoyed. "Do you know have the ability to summon all the water we could need by will alone? Are not caves a place vampires hide during daylight?" Watcher approved of the strange warlock's decision to keep guard.
User avatar
Persephone
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Re: Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Persephone »

"I will know if there are vampires nearby." Any time they are in an area they could be ambushed she keeps Expanded Awareness active (detect arcana with plusses for vampires).
Cheatsheet
Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 6/d6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 10 (3)

Academics (Smrt): d6
Athletics (Agil): d4 (NG-S2 +1 Climbing)
Common Knowledge (Smrt): d4
Fighting (Agil): d4
Language: American (Smrt): d4
Language: Spanish (Smrt): d4
Language: Atlantean (Smrt): d8
Language: Draconic/Elven: d4 (CK)
Notice (Smrt): d4
Occult (Smrt): d10 (Scholar +2, Armband +2)
 Persuasion (Spir): d4
Research (Smrt): d10
Spellcasting (Smrt): d10 (Staff +1)
 Stealth (Agil): d4 (Armor +2)
Survival (Smrt): d4 (NG-S2 +1 Hunting & Navigation)
Shooting (Agil): d4 (-2 Unskilled, +1 Wilk's Classic)

+2 Occult, Notice and Survival vs. Vampires, +2 on Networking and Research rolls to expose or locate Vampires, their allies and their nests

PPE: 22/22 (Personal), 10/10 (Staff of Power) - Recovery: 10/hour

Staff: Str+d6, Reach 1, Parry +1, two-handed --Channel 2 PPE to make it MegaDamage, No Non-Lethal Penalty, +4 Non-Lethal Damage
Gems
Powers
Cerberus
Edit Sig
User avatar
Vikon Athir
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:59 am

Re: 0.2 Calm Before the Storm (Intro)

Post by Vikon Athir »

Texas Wastelands
8th April 110 PA
Late night
Round 0

“Yes, I can summon water when needed, but it is always best to use the resources at hand. If we are to fight vampires, I may need that power in combat,” Vikon told Watcher. “And manipulating the elements can have consequences one does not expect.”

***
Character Info
Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 13 (5)
Bennies: 3/3
PP: 5/15
Powers:, Blast, bolt, burst, damage field, detect arcana, environmental manipulation, environmental protection, protection
Variable Trappings: Water, Fire, Steam
Pistol Ammo: 20/20
  • 2 x spare short clips 20 each
First Aid Kit: 3/3
Credits: 1700
Encumbrance: 42/60
Hindrances: Heroic, Loyal, Stubborn
All Thumbs (Minor): All Thumbs inflicts a −2 penalty when using mechanical or electrical devices.
Channeling: Raise on a Power reduces its Power Point cost by 1. This can take it to 0.:
Danger Sense (in nature only)
Elemental Brotherhood: Fusionists can see and uncannily converse with all elemental entities, including spirits of light/dark, even if invisible. Such beings see them as brothers and will offer or request aid if needed, though they aren't suicidal.
Gifted: Can’t use TW gear
Natural Healing: While in nature, once per day. While at a life sign source, once per hour.
Primal Conduit: May Siphon Power Points from willing elemental beings or sources of their life sign (by Size) gaining the benefits of ley line proximity from sites of primal energy.
  • Double range and duration of powers.
  • Attack powers: +2 damage
  • Defensive powers: +1 Toughness
  • Double PP regained while resting.
Post Reply

Return to “Adventures”