Google Handle: Jason Bahr
Character Name Harris LaVode
Rank: Novice Experience: 20 Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: MARS PCO
Attributes: Agility d8 (1 FG, 1 Build), Smarts d10 (2 FG, 1 Initial), Spirit d8 (2 Build), Strength d6 (1 Build), Vigor d8 (1FG, 1 Build)
Charisma: +2; Pace: 4; Parry: 5 ; Toughness: 6/12(5) in armor ; Strain: 0
- Investigation d10+2 (2 HJ, 2 Initial)
- Streetwise d10+4 (2 HJ, 2 Initial)
- Notice d10 +2 when looking for clues (2 HJ, 2 Initial)
- Knowledge: Science d6 (2 HJ)
- Knowledge: Computers d10 (2 HJ, 1 Initial)
- Psionics d8 (2 HJ, 1 Initial)
- Shooting d8
- Fighting d6
- Driving d4
- Stealth d6
- Intimidate d6+2
- Persuasion d8+4
- Lame (Major): -2 Pace 1d4 running die
- Enemy (Minor): A Sargent on the sec force Harris crossed
- Registered Psychic [Minor]: Being a registered psychic in the CS is a big deal and makes you a second class citizen. While common among Psychic Soldiers, thousands of minor psychics without anything more than a touch of psychic power are also registered. If you do not have Arcane Background: Psionics, then one of your edges should have a psychic trapping to it. Empathic, Fast Healer, Danger Sense, and Alertness are all excellent candidates.
- Quick:(FG) Discard draw of 5 or less for new card.
- Nerves of Steel:(FG) Ignore 1 point of wound penalties
- Marksman:(HJ) If he does not move in a turn, he may fire as if he took the Aim maneuver. Marksman may never be used with a Rate of Fire greater than 1.
- Powerful Presence:(HJ ability) Your hero gains +2 on all Intimidation and Persuasion checks. As well, if he has the fear power, he gains +2 when using it.
- AB:Psionics:(IF) Powers: Mind reading, Detect/Conceal Arcana, Divination
- Major Psionic:(IF) Major Psionics double their base ISP, and they gain +10 ISP (instead of the usual +5) from the Power Points Edge. Major Psionics may also:
Spend 2 ISP when rolling their Psionics skill to gain a +1 to the roll, or 4 ISP for +2. Spend 1 ISP to double the Range of a power, or 2 ISP to multiply the base range×10. This ability does not affect powers that have Range of Self or Touch.
- Extra Power:(Initial) Learn a new Power, Deflection
- Charismatic:(Initial) +2 Charisma
- Investigator:(Adv) add +2 to Investigation and Streetwise rolls, as well as Notice rolls made to search through evidence.
- I Know a Guy:(Adv) Once per session, the player can invoke this Edge to effectively have the Connections Edge with any person or group. Use the rules for Connections to determine if the contact can be reached, and if he will help in any way. If the attempt to contact a particular person fails, the once-per-session use of this Edge is not used up; failures on the Persuasion check to get help still trigger that session’s use of the Edge.
- Master Psionic:(Adv) Upon taking this Edge, the character gains the Mega Power option for all the powers she knows. Each time she takes the New Power Edge, she gains both the power and its Mega Power version.