Rank: Veteran 1
Iconic Framework: Nova Treatment-Enhanced Superhuman Mutant (SPC Powerhouse)
- Agility d8
- Smarts d8
- Spirit d10
- Strength d6
- Vigor d6
- Academics d4
- Athletics d6
- Common Knowledge d4
- Electronics d8
- Fighting d8 (+2 with Deja; +1 with Custom Rifle)
- Focus d12+4
- Language: American (Native) d8
- Language: Arkhon d4
- Notice d8 (+2, +4 to sight-based checks due to SARAH)
- Persuasion d4
- Repair d8* (+3 due to Armor and Rimdall's Hammer)
- Shooting d8 (+7 with Deja, +4 with Custom Rifle)
- Stealth d8 (+2 due to Stealth Armor)
- Survival d4
- Thievery d8
- Secret (Major): From A Human Civilization In Orbit.
- Bad Eyes (Minor):-1 to all Trait rolls dependent on vision. Eyewear negates penalty but have a 50% chance of breaking when the hero suffers trauma.*
- Distinctive Appearance (Minor): Completely Silver Eyes.*
- Driven (Minor): To help any former Tomorrow Legion colleagues he encounters.
- Quirk (Minor): Loves to tell stories of past exploits and adventures.
- Vow (Major): To the Freedom Defense Force*
Edges and Iconic Abilities
- Connections: Freedom Defense Force : Contacts provide aid or other favors once per session.
- Dodge : -2 to be hit by ranged attacks.*
- Jack-Of-All-Trades : Gain d4 in a skill (or d6 with a raise) until replaced.
- McGyver: Quickly create improvised devices from scraps.
- Rich: Began with 15,000 credits, 1 roll on Body Armor Table and 1 roll on Ranged Combat Weapons Table.
- Trademark Weapon: +1 to Athletics (Throwing), Fighting or Shooting total with a specific weapon; +1 Parry while weapon is readied.
- Improved Trademark Weapon: The attack and Parry bonus increases to +2.
- Superhuman Enhancements: The character gains 45 Super Power Points, with a Power Limit of 20 points.
- Exponential Growth:: The character gains 5 power points as they reach Seasoned, Veteran and Heroic Ranks.
- Quirk of the Empowered:: The character must take 2 additional points in Physical or Super Hindrances and 2 additional points of Hindrances of a social nature (such as Enemy, Outsider, or Vow (such as to an organization) - this does not include personality-based Hindrances such as Arrogant, Bloodthirsty, Loyal, or Quirk). No points are awarded for these hindrances. Additionally, a GM might allow the use of a negative racial abilities instead.
- Cybernetic Strain:: The character may take Cybernetics, however each point of Strain reduces available power points by 2 points. (Characters with regeneration may not select cybernetics.)
- Hero's Journey:: The character may make 2 Hero's Journey rolls from any table except Magic & Mysticism or Psionics.
- Begin with Standard Gear, but they may substitute their armor with an Armored Cloak (see Empires of Humanity) instead.
Super Power Points: 55
Energy Utilizing Physiology - A Nova-Enhanced Superhuman's transformation renders them always in the prime of their life. They no longer need to consume food nor burn oxygen to maintain their metabolism. Their cells sustain themselves with the ambient cosmic energies of the Megaversetm itself. The are also capable of consuming energy directed at them and harnessing it to enhance their mutant powers even more or augment their body in various ways, though a sufficient amount can overwhelm this capability. Pure magical and psionic energy is an exception to this. While spell-conjured flames or psionically-generated lightning are still fire and electricity respectively as far as a Nova-Enhanced Superhuman is concerned, things like bolts of raw destructive magic or telekinetic will are beyond their capability of consuming.
- Absorption: All Energy Power Types [Achilles Heel: Magic and Mental (-1), Additional Power Types (+4), Transmute (+3) ]. (Cost 8) Free Soak roll vs damage from a Power Type; each Wound Soaked generates an Absorption Token for the scene. Tokens add damage, Toughness, or allow a Power Stunt. (Super Powers Companion, page 48)
- Ageless (Cost 1) The hero never grows old. (Super Powers Companion, page 49)
- Doesn’t Breathe [Extreme (+1)] (Cost 2) The super doesn’t breathe at all. She isn’t affected by inhaled toxins, can’t drown, and doesn’t suffocate in a vacuum. (Super Powers Companion, page 58)
- Doesn’t Eat [Extreme (+1)] (Cost 2) The super never needs food
or water and is completely immune to the effects of Hunger and Thirst. (Super Powers Companion, page 58)
- Environmental Resistance to Electricity, Fire, Force, Light, Radiation, Sound [5 Additional Power Types (+5), Area Effect - Large Blast Template (+4), Immunity (+2), Limitation: Only When Incorporeal (-2)] (Cost 10) Hero is immune to damage and effects from resisted Power Types. (Super Powers Companion, page 61)
- Intangible [Affects Others (+2)] (Cost 7) Become incorporeal but still affected by the Energy Power Type. (Super Powers Companion, page 68)
- Invisibility [Projection - Large Blast Template (+6), True Invisibility (+2)] (Cost 16) Target is invisible (-6 to affect). (Super Powers Companion, page 69)
- Selective Intangibility Attack: Renders a portion of a being or object intangible long enough for it to become detached from what it is a part of unless successfully resisted - Decay [Strong (+2)] (Cost 4) Deal a Wound or destroy a Very Small object within 6”. (Super Powers Companion, page 57)
- Super Skill 5: Focus (Cost 5) Buys or increases a skill & its maximum one die type per level. (Super Powers Companion, page 86)