Player Name: Steve
Google Handle: email@example.com
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 + 7 + 6 + 7 + 1 (Interlude) +7 = 33 Advances Left: 0
Race: Shaintar Dwarf
Iconic Framework: Techno-Wizard
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d12, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Charisma: 0 (-4); Pace: 5; Parry: 4; Toughness: 19 (11); Strain: 0; PPE 35
Knowledge - Arcane d12
Knowledge - Engineering d12
Knowledge - Science d6
Knowledge - Electronics d6
Knowledge - Computers d6
Knowledge - Cybernetics d6
- Enemy (Hammers Mercenary Company - Major): Hans did not leave on the best of terms with the mercenary company he used to be a part of. It finally got to the point where ho could not look the other way anymore. To pay them back for what they were doing to some of the civilians that they were abusing, he sabotaged some of their robots and other vehicles, then snuck away in the night. They are still out there, and would like nothing more than to make him pay for his "services" - Defeated.
- Jeff Hammer, son of "The Hammer" is not pleased. Away on an assignment for his cyborg father with a few others, news of Hans and the BC obliterating the Hammers Mercs reaches him. Now Jeff Hammer and his crew are gunning for revenge. Jeff, also known as el loco martillo, Wants Hans! Dead! With the Hammers gone, its likely Jeff will seek aid from other Merc friends, such as friends in the 1st Apoc Army to come after Hans.
- Loyal (Minor): Your character may not be a hero, but he’d give his life for his friends. This character can never leave a man behind if there’s any chance at all he could help.
- Greedy (Minor): Your miserly hero measures his worth in treasure. If a Minor Hindrance, he argues bitterly over any loot acquired during play.
- Mr. Fixit: The inventor adds +2 to Repair rolls. With a raise, he halves the time normally required to fix something. This means that if a particular Repair job already states that a raise repairs it in half the time, a Mr. Fix It could finish the job in one-quarter the time with a raise.
- Master of Magic: True understanding of the ley lines, Rifts, and eldritch flow of power through the world grants many spellcasters exceptional might and capability with their magic. A Master of Magic gains the Mega Power option for each power he knows upon taking this Edge. Each time he takes the New Power Edge, he gains both the power and its Mega Power use as well.
- Rapid Recharge: This Edge allows an arcane character to regain 1 Power Point every 30 minutes.
(5) Scholar - Arcane, Engineering: Pick any two Knowledge skills the Scholar has a d8 or better in. Add +2 to your total whenever these skills are used.
(25) Elan: When this spirited hero puts his heart into something it tends to pay off in big ways. When you spend a Benny on a Trait roll (including Soak rolls), add +2 to the final total.
Quantum Resonance Re-Harmonizer
- Intangibility - Rank: Heroic; Power Points: 5; Range: Touch; Duration: 3 (2/round); Trapping: Out of Phase (No rules change)
With a successful arcane skill roll, the user becomes incorporeal. He is unable to affect the physical world, and it in turn cannot affect him. He can travel through walls, and non-magical weapons pass straight through him. Any items carried at the time of casting are also incorporeal.
While incorporeal, the mage may affect other incorporeal beings (including himself), and he is still susceptible to magic attacks, including physical powers, such as bolt, and magic items.
- Astral Form - Power Points: 10; Range: Self; Duration: 1 minute (1/minute); Trapping: Riding the Group Mind (No Rules Change)
The caster is able to leave his body behind as his astral self—a ghostly, translucent form, easily concealable (but not invisible) and able to wander in any
direction at a 4 × his Pace. Some mystical barriers might block passage at the GM’s discretion, but he can otherwise go through anything in this form.
- Quickness (Auto-Raise)- Power Points: 5; Range: Touch; Duration: 3 (2/round); Trapping: Chrono-desynchronization (Jazz From Electricity)
This power grants incredible swiftness to the recipient. With success the target has two separate turns per round on his action card instead of the usual one. Each turn is handled independently with its own actions, but the character must resolve one turn entirely before beginning the second. Due to the Auto-Raise, the recipient can redraw any initiative cards lower than Eight each round.
In addition, due to the Jazz trapping, add +2 to Pace and increase Agility one die type for the duration of the power.
- Exalted Quickness (Auto-Raise) - Power Points: 9; Range: Touch; Duration: 3 (2/round); Trapping: Chrono-desynchronization (Jazz From Electricity)
In addition to the two complete turns the character gains with quickness, he may ignore up to two points of multi-action penalties on each of those turns.
- Warrior's Gift - Power Points: 5; Range: Touch; Duration: 3 (1/round); Trapping: Temporal Thought (This power gives unexpected insight often from a life choice not taken. Upon casting this, you can choose an untrained skill and gain a d4 in that skill for the duration of the power. This trapping adds +1 PP to the casting cost - Included)
Even combat mages cannot afford to spend all their time learning new combat maneuvers and martial skills. For those who enjoy the thrill of melee or want to improve their companions’ skills, this spell provides a quick solution to a lack of training.
With a successful arcane skill roll, the recipient gains the benefits of a single Combat Edge chosen by the caster. For the duration of the spell, the recipient gains all the benefits of the Edge.
Edges gained through this power provide no additional benefit if the character already has the Edge
- Exalted Warrior's Gift - Power Points: 9; Range: Touch; Duration: 3 (1/round); Trapping: Temporal Thought (This power gives unexpected insight often from a life choice not taken. Upon casting this, you can choose an untrained skill and gain a d4 in that skill for the duration of the power. This trapping adds +1 PP to the casting cost - Included)
Greater warrior’s gift allows the target to select two Combat Edges at once, and those Edges may be up to the target’s current Rank.