Many of us have a number of characters and onsite roles. This thread is a great way to keep track of everyone. Once you have an account you can copy the template below and fill it in as a reply to this thread - then edit as you become more involved.
Once you've posted send a link to your post in a private message to @Explorer Points who will reward you with 1 EP!
[b]Discord Nickname:[/b] John (Venatus Vinco)
[*][b]Player Account:[/b] (list as many as needed)[/list]
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Player Name: Derrick Discord Nickname: Derrick (Koshnek)
Player Account: Goswin Aigner (32nd) - Signature Item
Player Account: Captain Blackfoot (Spelljammer)
Player Account: Runt (Lost Jungle - CS) - Signature Item
Player Account: Felix (The Struggle)
Player Account: Custos CarcerisXXVII (12th)
Player Account: Tasura (Mercy Six) - Signature Item
Player Account: Wormy (Black Company) -
Via Discord chat with VV: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=6423
I purchased two Robs for Escanor, a character who will not be used. I Diamond coupon’d one Ron for 8 EP total for both. He has allowed me to use those two purchases to instead pay for one Coupon’d Signature Item for Wormy in the Black Company as an equivalent exchange.
Player Name: Patrick IM Contact(s): payoung95 or mikelamroni (at gmail)
GM/AGM/Mod Account(s): High Command
Player Account: L.C. (99s - inactive)
Player Account: Krysesia (Legends: Death Seekers - inactive)
Black Swan (IZ: Chicago Woes - inactive)
Athena Misane (Savage Rifts: the Struggle - Active)
Tales of the 17th SOG "In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Player Account:@Kidemonas +Signature item purchased (Currently 12th GM @Snake Eyes)
Player Account:@Gill & @Jimmy Black +Signature item purchased, also includes alternate character for same game - additional +Signature item purchased (Prestige Unlimited GM @Snake Eyes)
I think that is all the survivors.
Corpses and Sleepers
Inactive or dead
Player Account: Echo - Dead, murdered by mook number 12
Player Account: Humble - Inactive - But wanted back so badly
Player Account: Leben - Retired to Village
Player Account: Brandon Meyers - Inactive
Player Account: Marcus (Sentinel) - GM Retired
Player Account: Que - GM Retired
Player Account: Roy - GM Retired
Player Account: Grandpa - Inactive
2D6 EFFECT 2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”
3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).
4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.
6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).
9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.
11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.
12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!
1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures! "Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Clueless (Major - Is rebuilding knowledge of the world after having suffered near-total memory loss)
Stubborn (Minor - Has great confidence in ability to calculate outcomes; tends to reject counterarguments)
Cautious (Minor - Always wants to plan for every contingency; cover every angle)
Brawny (+1 Toughness, 8x Str carrying)
Brave (+2 vs fear)
Ambidextrous (ignore offhand penalty)
Rich (5000creds at start, 2 rolls on gear tables)
Filthy Rich (20,000 at start, 3 more rolls)
Quick Draw (draw weapon as free action, +2 to Agility to fast-draw)
Two-Fisted (ignore multi-action penalty for using off hand)
Level-headed (draw two initiative cards and use best)
Sweep (Make single Fighting attack and apply to all adjacent targets at -2)
Rock and Roll (Ignore recoil penalties on full-auto shots)
Strong Willed (+2 to Taunt and Intimidate; +2 on Tests of Wills)
Elan (+2 on rolls resulting from using a Benny)
Improved Sweep (Fighting attacks made with Sweep suffer no penalty)
Upgrades (Cybernetics): (Max Strain: 12)
Core Electronics (1)
* Interface jack: +4 Repair or Common knowledge for linked equipment, 20 mile radio
Optics Package (1)
* +2 sight Notice, IR/Nightsight, 50x distance/20x macro, +2 vs blinding, record images
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
Cyber-Wired Reflexes 1 (1)
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
* 4d skill chip (Fighting)
Targeting Eye (1)
* +2 Shooting on calibrated weapons
Nano-Repair System (2)
* Heal 1 Wound/day, +4 vs Bleeding Out
Built in Weaponry (1)
* 1 Vibroblade (purchased: 13,500)
Wilk's 237 Laser Pistol (2d6+1, AP4, RoF 1, 16eclip, 15/30/60, semiauto)
JA-11 Laser Rifle (3d6 laser or 3d6+1 ion, AP2, RoF 1, 60eclip, 30/60/120, can do MD for 10x shot power +snapfire, reduces range penalties by 2)
Vibro-Sword (Str+1d10 MD)
NG-E4 Plasma Ejector (3d10 MD, no AP, RoF 1, 12eclip, 24/48/96, snapfire, affects least-armored location, can ignite)
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun
Weight: 60 lbs
Notes: Mega Damage, no Snapfire penalty. Shots listed are number of full bursts.
SFD Huntsman Armor (+3 armor mod)
The Fury - Signature Item
Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Loudspeaker, 10 mile radio, laser rangefinder, nightvision
Min str d8
96 hours operation on full charge
NG-S2 Survival Pack
2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
2 weeks rations
Note: A total of 6 accounts and 1 Patron account have been purchased.
Note: A total of 2 Inactive Account slots have been purchased.
Note: A total of 3 Signature items and 1 Patron item have been purchased.
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
1. My philosophy as a PbP player: I enjoy writing posts and playing the game, having a good time when others are entertained and having fun posting in response as well. I treat every post IC like it is a scene of a TV show and describe my character's actions; there is always something for my character to do and probably say. Just because my character is in combat, there is no reason to stop role-playing. Any day I can post in reply to what other players have written is a good day.
I have come to value the interactive side of PbP gaming. This is what sustains a game over the long haul, writers that are interested in responding to each other in character while the plot progresses around them. The focus on characterization on equal footing as plot progression is what brings the players fully into the story to make an engaging tale.
2. Experience with PbP: I have somewhere around 60+K posts under my belt in the last 10+ years, if I were to count them all up from the handful of sites I play at. With attrition being the bane of most PbP games, I am not going to just disappear. Myth-weavers represents about 100% of my PbP gaming now, but I have decided to branch out play more Savage Worlds.
3. Expectations for playing, and what I want from the experience: I am hoping for another good game with people I can enjoy playing with. I like the interactions with interesting character development that I hope will come out in a more narrative style of game. I hope to improve my writing and develop some relationships with some new players, potentially making some good friends. Most of all, I want to enjoy the experience.
4. Frequency of Posting: On a normal basis, I can post once per day, 3-5 days a week on weekdays. I generally do not post more than once a day on principle, allowing others a chance to reply or react during their daily routine as well. I also let people know when I am not available from more than 48 hours outside of weekends
5. Experience with Savage Worlds: I have only played the Deluxe rules set for a couple years, a few games in PbP and one game in RL. So far SWADE looks about the same with a few minor updates, and my Interface Zero game jsut converted to 3.0 and SWADE.