HQ Advantage

GM: Technospawn

What advantage do you want for your HQ?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:03 pm

Exotic Location - the basement is just an entrance. The whiz kid has built a permanent teleport door from the basement to the real base.
10%
Hallowed - Jimmy's is neutral territory and most people including the villians respect it. Extra benny
No votes
Inspiring - Watching the runts and outcast that box here struggle and never give up is inspiring. +1 spirit die
29%
Mentor - It is oblivious that Jimmy is past his prime but once he was the golden gloves champion. He has taken a liking to you and offers conviction.
5%
Powerful - Jimmy's boxer punch way above their weight class. +5 super points but everyone gets a major hinderance of my choice.
33%
Renowned - Jimmy's was once the greatest boxing gym in the world and over 80% of the world champions came out this gym. Everyone gets 1 die type increase to a physical trait.
24%

Total votes: 21

Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

HQ Advantage

Post by Technospawn »

You pick the advantage, and I pick the complication. Open for 5 days and you can vote for up to 2 options. The option with the most votes wins.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: HQ Advantage

Post by Technospawn »

OK you want the pain now you get the pain. You get powerful and 5 extra points so you also get the following.

You all get the major hinderance of Wanted: Mutant Control Board. The MCB actively hunts down mutants that break the law and some that don't. The mutants that have been taken by the MCB are never seen again.

Your complication is Contested. One of you was lax on OpSec and Jimmy's was compromised. You are not sure who found out about you but somehow they know a lot. They are blackmailing your team to do things for them. You refused once and they fed some of your info to the MCB. This is what put you on the MCB's radar. Now they are threating to leak your location and that of your families too.

And please no tears. You asked for pain so I brought the pain.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2

Return to “Vigilantes”