Q1 2019 GM Poll

This team is part of the Special Units arm of the Tomorrow Legion.
GM: Corrigon

Q1 2019 GM Poll

5 Legendary- (Met all requirements, see Post for details) Dang was it awesome, you kept it fun and performed well.
100%
4 Heroic- Just about to Legendary, really only one thing is missing from your GM tool belt.Good job! The story is engaging, but the game could use some work or has some other kinks.
No votes
3 Veteran- Really good, you need a bit more experience and practice to reach the upper echelon of pbp GMs.
No votes
2 Seasoned- You swung for the fences, and did OK. You need a mentor or some serious retooling to take you farther as a PbP GM.
No votes
1 Novice- Ok, so things are getting dire. Get help!
No votes

Total votes: 4

Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Q1 2019 GM Poll

Post by Corrigon »

GM Poll 1st Quarter 2019
Please vote within the next 7 days.

Corrigon Game Masters (GM)

How to “rate” the GM, their Duties:
• Post Rate
• Notify Players via Hangouts of new posts.
• Be available to Players

☞ Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
☞ Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
☞ Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
☞ Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.

Note: The above is used to “rate” the GM. We hope that we succeeded you all in the mission of being your GM. Additionally, we hope that we presented a fun game. Please, when you vote, post a response saying you voted. If you are up to it, we're open to feedback BOTH on how we did as GM, and ALSO any feedback you have on the story. Especially if you have something in your backstory that you would find interesting to explore, please just call it out to us. With characters so complex and wild it is sometimes a challenge to get every characters backstory touched upon. Thank you.

Also, I apologise for my lacklustre performance for the past two quarters. There has been a lot going on, which I prefer to keep private.

GM Rating Reward Table
Earn 5 EP
Earn 4 EP
Earn 3 EP
Earn 2 EP
Earn 1 EP
Fired 0 EP
GM bennies 6/8
Vivian Parker

Re: Q1 2019 GM Poll

Post by Vivian Parker »

Voted
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 3rd SET - The Losers”