White Hoof (Minotaur Combat Cyborg) (Currently Retired)

This team is part of the Special Units arm of the Tomorrow Legion.
GM: Corrigon
White Hoof

White Hoof (Minotaur Combat Cyborg) (Currently Retired)

Post by White Hoof »

Character Sheet
Player Name: Eric
Google Handle: 00tree

Character Name: White Hoof
Race: Combat cyborg (minotaur)
Iconic Framework: Combat Cyborg

Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+3, Vigor d12
Charisma: -2; Pace: 8 (+1d10 running); Parry: 7; Toughness: 32(16)(+1 toughness from coat); Strain: 1

Skills:
Fighting: 1d10
Shooting: 1d10
Driving: 1d8
Notice: 1d6
Intimidation: 1d6
Stealth: 1d6
Streetwise: 1d6

Hindrances
Heroic (Major): Even though he can be a jerk White hoof is compelled to help those in need
Mean (Minor): White Hoof has a bit of a temper and came be rather grumpy.
Stubborn (Minor): White Hoof can be downright bull headed.

Edges
Brawny: being born a minotaur White Hoof's frame is more powerful than most granting him a +1 toughness and 40% more lifting strength
Upgradable: +6 strain
Fleet footed:
Rich: 5000 addition credits and two extra HJ gear rolls (Hindrance edge)
Filthy Rich: starts with 20,000 credits and three extra rolls for gear (Hindrance edge)

Cybernetics

Armor plating (3) - strain 2 (1 from Iconic Framework, 2 from roll)
+16 MDC armor (combat cyborg bonus factored in)

Audio package - strain 0 (Iconic Framework)

Bionic strength augmentation (2) - strain 1 (1 from Iconic Framework, 1 from roll)
Extra die of strength

Core electronics package - strain 0 (Iconic Framework)

Cyber-Wired reflexes (1) - strain 0 (Iconic Framework)

Optics package - strain 0 (Iconic Framework)

Reinforced frame (2) - strain 1 (1 from Iconic Framework, 1 from roll)
+5 toughness (combat cyborg bonus factored in)

Synthetic organ replacement (1) - strain 0 (Iconic Framework)

Ranged data system (1) - strain 1 (Heroes journey roll)
Offsets 2 points of ranged penalties

High - performance legs (Iconic Framework)
Begins with the fleet footed advantage

More Machine: ‘Borgs add +2 to recover from Shaken, ignore one level of wound modifiers, possess a self-contained breathing apparatus, and are immune to poison and disease.

Size +1: Combat Cyborgs are big and heavy, gaining +1 Toughness from their size.

Unarmed Combat: Combat Cyborgs deal Str+d6 (Mega Damage) in unarmed combat and are considered armed.

Combat Cyborg complications

All Those Moving Parts: ‘Borgs cannot be healed or treated with medicine when they are hurt. Instead they must be repaired. Fixing a cyborg requires the Repair skill—which is used like the Healing skill, only with no Golden Hour.

Gray Matter: Combat Cyborgs only start with two points (instead of the normal five) for attributes and these may only be spent on Smarts and Spirit. Points from Hindrances and Advances may be used to raise any attribute.

Heavy: Combat cyborgs are extra-heavy making it difficult to operate Power Armor, Robot Armor, and vehicles not built for them. Power Armor must be reinforced, doubling purchase and repair costs. Operating Robot Armor or a vehicle not refitted for them is done at a −2 to all Trait checks, including firing vehicular weapons.

Inhuman Appearance: ‘Borgs suffer −2 Charisma when dealing with most beings.

Loss of Dexterity: A Combat Cyborg’s systems are designed for combat excellence, not delicate work or even common use. A ‘borg suffers −2 to all Agility rolls and linked skills not directly related to combat.

Malfunctions: Cyborgs are subject to the same potential problems all tech items and gear face (see the Technical Difficulties Setting Rule on page 122).

Shadow of Themselves: ‘Borgs don’t choose a race, but may increase an attribute one die type or take an Edge (meeting all requirements) to reflect their original race.

Spiritually Numb: Combat Cyborgs can’t take Arcane Background.Total Conversion: Becoming a Combat Cyborg uses all of a character’s personal Strain ever. They start with only the 6 Strain from the Upgradable Edge and can only gain more from the Beyond the Limit Edge.
Last edited by White Hoof on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Charisma: -2; Pace: 8 (+1d10 running); Parry: 7; Toughness: 32(16)(+1 toughness from coat); Strain: 1

Full character sheet http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php ... 823#p11823
White Hoof

Re: White Hoof (minotaur combat cyborg)

Post by White Hoof »

Heroes journey rolls

6 total (3 from character creation and 3 from Filthy rich)

Cybernetics
[dice]0[/dice]
Bionic strength augmentation

Cybernetics
[dice]1[/dice]
Extra armor

Cybernetics
[dice]2[/dice]
Reinforced frame

Cybernetics
[dice]3[/dice]
Range data system

Cybernetics
[dice]4[/dice]
Extra arms: this would push White Hoof 1 over his max strain so I am opting to recoll on another table so no extra arms for me. Thank god. That would totally change the picture I am doing of him.

Ranged
[dice]5[/dice] Sweet!
My choice and I'll take the rapid fire plasma ejector please

Cybernetics (last roll)
[dice]6[/dice]
Armor plating
Last edited by White Hoof on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

White Hoof

Post by White Hoof »

Background:

Born in Seattle in the year 2060, White Hoof ran with gangs for much of his youth. The world was owned by massive corrupt corporations that care little for anything other than profit. Being a dirty trog subtype didn't help his situation any either. There is a lot of bigotry against the less glamorous demi humans.

When he finally saved up enough cash for a modest set of cyber eyes he began his life as a freelance agent running the shadows. Making as much nuyen as he could he stuffed as much cyber and bio ware implants into himself making him the ultimate heavy support for any shadow running team.

If White Hoof was called in things had gone south and his team needed a heavy extraction. It was during one such mission that things got... weird. During a data heist of some very dark Azland Corporation experiments the team was detected.

Stepping out of the van White Hoof was touting his vinicator mini gun as he kicked the front lobby door open. Blasting through Corp security he made his way to the lower sub basement that contained the servers they were jacking yhe data from. One of his fellow runners had discovered that the data was of a ritual that would summon some very nasty stuff. The Azis could use that to gain leverage over many people in the way of killing thousands. To make things worse the final castings of the ritual were happening in a lab on the top floor.

Some of his fellow team members couldn't let this stand. White Hoof and two others fought their way to the blab and assaulted the ritual interrupting it as the other three members left to make the data delivery. His closest friend was one of the three that left and he promised to make sure Hoof's brother got the money from their score. During the assult one of his team members died but the three of them caused enough mayhem that the ritual didn't work the way it wax supposed to.

The powerfull magic swirled chaoticly causing a mystical vacuumed that sucked White Hoof and his friend in to a vortex that transported them to rifts earth. Upon arrival the two spent some time wondering the vast wilderness surviving off the land until they encountered Coalition forces who saw the cybered up minotaur and the NAN (Native American Nation) elf as a threat and they attacked. During the fire fight White Hoof's team mate took heavy fire and was killed but the heavy weapon touting cyber minotaur was able to kill the dead boys and skelebots.

The fire fight attracted a SET team that was on a patrol from castle refuge and White Hoof joined up with them not knowing what else to do. He had grown up and lived in a city all his life so he didnt have the skills to live in the wilderness.

After getting to the castle he was hired on as security and has been on gate security detail with a few other more observant guards ever since. Again White Hoof is there in case things go wrong... just like the old days.
Last edited by White Hoof on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

White Hoof

Post by White Hoof »

Credits 25,000

Gear
NG-56 light ion pistol
Range: 10/20/40, Damage: 3d6, ROF: 1, AP: 1, Shots: 12, Weight: 2
Mini rail gun (GE Vindicator Minigun)
Range: 75/150/300, Damage: 2d8+4, ROF: 4, AP: 8, Shots: 32, Mods: 2, uses one round per shot, additional +2 AP already added
Chain greatsword
Damage: str+2d10, weight: 22, AP: 2, Mega Damage
NG-E15 Pulse Plasma Ejector
Range: 30/60/120, Damage: 3d10, ROF: 3, AP: —, Shots: 48, Weight: 70, Notes: Min Str d12, Mega Damage.
WI-GL20 Automatic
RANGE: 60/120/240, Damage: grenade, ROF: 3, AP: genade, Shots: 40, Weight: 75, Notes: Snapfire, RoF uses one grenade per shot.
Currently loaded with plasma grenades
Damage: 3d10, AP: - , Mega Damage, SBT

Empress Heavy Ion Pistol (Patron Item)
Atorian ion blasters use accelerated, charged particles in a dense, destructive beam. The Empress model is manufactured exclusively for use by imperial guards of the six princesses of the Empire. None have ever made their way to the galactic black market.
• Range: 8/16/32
• Damage: 1– 3d6+2, AP 0 (see also EMP Attack)
• Rate of Fire: 1
• Payload: 8 shots per E-clip
• Features:
• • Custom Grip and Laser Targeting: The shooter gains +2 to all shooting rolls with this weapon.
• • EMP Attack: The wielder uses his Shooting skill to target a technological device (−4 Called Shot penalty for any hand-held or small items targeted). On a successful hit, the device won’t work for one round; it fails to operate for three rounds on a raise. This can inflict hindrances on the target. Shoot a cyborg in the arm, he gains the one arm hindrance. Shoot him in the head and he becomes blind or deaf. Shoot a vehicle's weapon and it will not work. Shoot a light and it goes out. This requires 2 shots from the weapon's E-Clip.
• No Min Str (2 lbs)

Bandito Arms Branaghan Armored Overcoat (Rifts Patron Item)

The overcoat or long-coat — also known as a duster — is a favorite among cowboys, gunfighters and sheriffs because it is both stylish and offers a surprising amount of protection, as well as making an excellent raincoat (waterproof and a good article of clothing in which to hide a shotgun or rifle under). The entire coat is lined with (relatively) lightweight armor padding with plates over the shoulders and torso (often concealed under the fabric). It offers 8 small but usable internal pockets (four on each side).
• +1 Toughness (in Savage Rifts, this stacks with other all sources of toughness per VV)
• Characters with Super Strength (TLPG p. 65) will multiply their Load limit by 1.4 (or 2.0 if they have Brawny), while normal characters will increase their load limit to Strength x 7 (or Strength x10 if they have Brawny) in pounds.
• No Minimum Strength Requirement (10 lbs.)
Features:
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: small, one-handed weapons, canteen, minor items or individual tools.
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
• Attachment:
Last edited by White Hoof on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.

White Hoof

Post by White Hoof »

Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6 (+1 at creation), Spirit d6 (+1 at creation), Strength d12+3, Vigor d12

Skills:
Fighting: 1d8 (+3 at creation)
Shooting: 1d8 (+3 at creation)
Driving: 1d8 (+2 at creation, +1 advance)
Notice: 1d6 (+2 at creation)
Intimidation: 1d6 (+2 at creation)
Stealth: 1d6 (+2 at creation)
Streetwise: 1d6 (+1 at creation, +1 advance)

Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): Rich, Filthy rich
Free Edge (Shadow of themselves): Brawny
Novice 1 Advance: driving d8, streetwise d6
Novice 2 Advance:Shooting 1d10, Fighting 1d10
Novice 3 Advance:
Seasoned 1 Advance:
Seasoned 2 Advance:
Seasoned 3 Advance:
Seasoned 4 Advance:
Veteran 1 Advance:
Veteran 2 Advance:
Veteran 3 Advance:
Veteran 4 Advance:
Heroic 1 Advance:
Heroic 2 Advance:
Heroic 3 Advance:
Heroic 4 Advance:
Legendary 1 Advance:
Legendary 2 Advance:
Legendary 3 Advance:
Legendary 4 Advance:
Last edited by White Hoof on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: White Hoof (Minotaur Combat Cyborg)

Post by Corrigon »

As we discussed on the vehicle, what do you wish to spend your rich HJ rolls on instead?
GM bennies 6/8
White Hoof

Post by White Hoof »

Corrigon wrote:As we discussed on the vehicle, what do you wish to spend your rich HJ rolls on instead?
I'm going to go with two more rolls also I realized on closers inspection that I could have taken the rapid fire plasma ejector with my previous HJ ranged weapon roll of 20 by choosing the 1-3 roll. Are you okay with a quick switch of weapons since I have not been in combat yet?

Rich HJ rolls
Ranged weapons [dice]0[/dice] I choose 15 for an additional +2 AP for my rail gun.

Ranged weapons [dice]1[/dice] WI-GL20 automatic grenade launcher

Man I am killing it on these HJ rolls.
Last edited by White Hoof on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

White Hoof wrote:
Corrigon wrote:As we discussed on the vehicle, what do you wish to spend your rich HJ rolls on instead?
I'm going to go with two more rolls also I realized on closers inspection that I could have taken the rapid fire plasma ejector with my previous HJ ranged weapon roll of 20 by choosing the 1-3 roll. Are you okay with a quick switch of weapons since I have not been in combat yet?

Rich HJ rolls
Ranged weapons [dice]15304:0[/dice] I would like to know the answer to my previous question before I decide on this one.

Ranged weapons [dice]15304:1[/dice] WI-GL20 automatic grenade launcher

Man I am killing it on these HJ rolls.
Yes, you can take the rapid fire PE.

Surprised that you aren't going for any close combat weapons upgrades
GM bennies 6/8
White Hoof

Post by White Hoof »

The sword he comes with makes Hoof close combat hitting enough for me. I wanted an awesome ranged arsenal due to his targeting computer I rolled I'll mod my character for his weapons here in a few hours. I am off to work for a bit.

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 3rd SET - The Losers”