Rose

Adventures of the 3rd SET, The Losers
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Rose

Post by Corrigon »

Elsewhere
Your body is shaken violently, causing your eyes to suddenly open. It takes a second to register that your left arm slammed into something solid.

Your vision unfocused, dim light pierces your eyes and you shut them again as you try to adjust to the sudden invasion of light.

An alarm echoes throughout the room hammering at your still awakening consciousness as there is a hiss in front of you. Reaching out, you find that you are inside some form of container and the hiss coming from the slow release of gasses

There is a room you can just make out on the other side, but as you touch the transparent cover, it burst open with a loud hiss, releasing some unknown gasses into the room beyond.

You collapse out of the pod, muscles not quite working properly and land heavily on the floor with a thud.
The lighting is low, dim and red … and occasionally goes off for a second or two, plunging the room into darkness

Your memory is fragmented, where are you? This place doesn’t seem familiar
“I’m sorry Rose, but you need to go inside. After what happened…”
A youngish voice echoed in Rose’s head without being bidden.

Whomever that person’s voice was, it jolted something loose inside your head. You have definitely seen this place before, but where you were and why you were in the pod …

After a moment, your muscles begin to unthaw and you can begin to move.

There are numerous pieces of equipment in here and two other pods like the one that you fell out of. A large bank of machinery sits, dominating the room with a small walkway at the side. What it does it beyond your ken.
The walls are made of rock and irregular

What do you do now?

OOC Comments
Currently, Rose is on the floor inside a room, currently dressed in only some form of light medical slip.
You don’t know exactly where you are and why, currently unarmed and unarmoured
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Re: Rose

Post by Rose »

Rose goes to move but still finds her muscles are too relaxed. She looks around the room until she can finally move. She grasps on to the pod she fell out of and pulls herself to her feet. She makes her way slowly over to one of the other pods, the one on the left. On the way she calls out, "Hello?"

She looks at who might be in the other pod.
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

As Rose rises and peers into the pod, the gases swirl around inside, making it difficult to see who or what is in the pod. Whoever or whatever is inside, Rose can just about make out that it is humanoid in shape and clothed much as you are.

The lights go out as they have before, but this time, they go out for at least a minute, plunging you into complete darkness, except for the faint glow from the pod console.

The lights flicker back on, but only on emergency settings, leaving the room bathed in an eerie red light.

At the far end of the room, behind the bank of machinery, you hear a door slid open and then shut.
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Notice 6
Notice [dice:2pgz38pj]47236:1[/dice:2pgz38pj]
Wild [dice:2pgz38pj]47236:0[/dice:2pgz38pj]
Rose looks over towards where she heard the noise. That sounded like a door opening. Usually people would go through them when they open. In the Elven tongue, she calls out, "Hello?" asking if anyone is there.
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

Rose hears a low decidedly unfriendly growl from near the door and a slight whiff of sulphur emanating from behind the machinery.
turbo-generator-hydrogen-cooling-machinery-room-nuclear-power-plant-94710859.jpg
There is a clickety clack noise on the stone floor as a head slowly appears from around the corner, baleful eyes peering at you.
fd3bcbf4196da56df35d9a260fe6eb9b--the-creatures-demons.jpg
fd3bcbf4196da56df35d9a260fe6eb9b--the-creatures-demons.jpg (8.9 KiB) Viewed 13083 times
It growls at you before pouncing towards you.

Fighting [dice:19r4ucb5]47479:0[/dice:19r4ucb5]

[dice:19r4ucb5]47479:1[/dice:19r4ucb5] AP2
OOC Comments
As you had a successful notice roll, you are not surprised by the Hellhound
This one has a Parry 6 and Toughness 12 (2)
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Fighting 9
Rose has Parry 7, touchness 9 (without armor)

Fighting [dice:1xc6i2xb]47667:0[/dice:1xc6i2xb]
Wild [dice:1xc6i2xb]47667:1[/dice:1xc6i2xb]
Ace Wild [dice:1xc6i2xb]47667:2[/dice:1xc6i2xb]
Benny for Extra Effort [dice:1xc6i2xb]47667:5[/dice:1xc6i2xb]

Damage
Stregnth: [dice:1xc6i2xb]47667:3[/dice:1xc6i2xb]
Improved Martial Arts: [dice:1xc6i2xb]47667:4[/dice:1xc6i2xb]
Brawler: 2
Rose, having heard the hellhound, sees it pounce at her and she side steps the attack. Her reflexes kick in and she punches it with her fist. however, she fails to even phase it with her punch.
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

Rose deftly dodges out of the way of the hellhound and hammers a blow into its side as it flies past him. The blow bounces its hide but causes it to skitter across the floor. It turns and growls at you, pacing towards you slowly , swiping at you with a claw.

[dice:3dstpkr1]47867:0[/dice:3dstpkr1]

Parry 6 Toughness 12(2)
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Fighting 15(Damage 14), 4(Miss)
Two Fisted
No MAP penalty

Ambidextrous
No penalty for using off hand

Fighting [dice:2lrn1rpc]47883:0[/dice:2lrn1rpc]
Wild [dice:2lrn1rpc]47883:1[/dice:2lrn1rpc]
Ace [dice:2lrn1rpc]47883:4[/dice:2lrn1rpc]
Wild Ace [dice:2lrn1rpc]47883:5[/dice:2lrn1rpc]

Fighting [dice:2lrn1rpc]47883:2[/dice:2lrn1rpc]
Wild [dice:2lrn1rpc]47883:3[/dice:2lrn1rpc]

Fist #1: STR + IMA + Brawler + Bruiser with Raise
Strength [dice:2lrn1rpc]47883:6[/dice:2lrn1rpc]
Improved Martial Arts [dice:2lrn1rpc]47883:7[/dice:2lrn1rpc]
Brawler +2
Bruiser [dice:2lrn1rpc]47883:8[/dice:2lrn1rpc]

Fist #2: Miss
Rose drops into a combat stance as the hound comes back at her. She dodges its claw swipe and then punches at it as she starts to remember her fighting style. Her first punch lands dealing some damage but the second was not so effective.
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

Rose's blow stuns the hellhound as it falls back out of range, causing her second blow to swing wide. It rolls back and shakes its head, bearing
OOC Comments
Spirit
[dice:1mmyzz3z]48212:0[/dice:1mmyzz3z] ace [dice:1mmyzz3z]48212:1[/dice:1mmyzz3z]
Enraged, it leaps forward at you. However, you deftly move out of the way as it crashes into the pod behind you.
OOC Comments
It is shaken again
There is a loud hiss as gasses escape from the pod as its cover pops up slightly from the hellhound crashing into it.
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Fighting 2, Fighting 15(damage 27)
Two Fisted
No MAP penalty

Ambidextrous
No penalty for using off hand

Fighting [dice:3m4tei69]48265:0[/dice:3m4tei69]
Wild [dice:3m4tei69]48265:1[/dice:3m4tei69]

Fighting [dice:3m4tei69]48265:2[/dice:3m4tei69]
Wild [dice:3m4tei69]48265:3[/dice:3m4tei69]
Ace Fighting [dice:3m4tei69]48265:4[/dice:3m4tei69]

First Strike, Miss

Second Strike
Strength [dice:3m4tei69]48265:5[/dice:3m4tei69]
Improved Martial Arts [dice:3m4tei69]48265:6[/dice:3m4tei69]
Brawler +2
Bruiser [dice:3m4tei69]48265:7[/dice:3m4tei69]
Q1 2019 Benny #1 to Reroll

Strength [dice:3m4tei69]48265:8[/dice:3m4tei69]
Improved Martial Arts [dice:3m4tei69]48265:9[/dice:3m4tei69]
Brawler +2
Bruiser [dice:3m4tei69]48265:10[/dice:3m4tei69]
Ace IMA [dice:3m4tei69]48265:11[/dice:3m4tei69]
Ace IMA [dice:3m4tei69]48265:13[/dice:3m4tei69]
Ace Bruiser [dice:3m4tei69]48265:12[/dice:3m4tei69]

Rose screams out, "Nooooo!" as the beast crashes into the pod. She moves in to attack it. Her first fist goes wild but her second hits the hellhound with a precise deadly strike. She looks over at the pod and hopes whoever in there is not hostile.
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

Rose's fist smashes into the Hellhound or rather through the Hellhound. There is a stunned look in its eyes as Rose is sprayed with its blood before it collapses to the floor, falling off Rose's hand.

The pod hisses as the gasses inside escape, spreading over the floor before dissipating. As the pod fully opens, a figure dressed in a white gown falls out of the pod with all the grace of the way a whale flies, obviously still asleep or unconscious and collapses to the floor with a thud.

After a few seconds, the figure groans and lifts their head.
alienres42_zps83864a0b.jpg
His head twitches round as frantically as they can, which considering their physical state, is very uncoordinated.

"W..ww...wwhhh...." he stammers, voice croaky but also sounding scared and bewildered, "where am I? Who are you?"
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Rose looks down at herself, now covered in the blood of the creature. "This is not really presentable. I'll need to find a change of clothes now." She looks at the man who fell out of the pod. "You are in a room with machines in it. There is a dead hellhound on the ground right there." She points to the corpse. "You were in that machine there and just fell out of it cause the hellhound broke it when I was fighting it." She thinks back to what her name is, still out of it herself. "I think my name is Rose. Or that is what I remember someone calling me."

Rose tries to remember the voice and if the voice is the same as this man.
Smarts 5
Smarts [dice:pc21oms2]48482:0[/dice:pc21oms2]
Wild [dice:pc21oms2]48482:1[/dice:pc21oms2]
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

What is that thing?" he crawls away from the dead hellhound near his feet, scrambling back against the pod. As you speak to him, the man looks at you confused

"I....," his voices catches as he looks around, "I remember a name ...P P P Purvis," he stammers looking around, "I don't even know if its mine. Why can't I remember?" he looks at Rose plaintively, hoping for answers.

"What is this place? Can you get us out of here?"
OOC Comments
It is not the same voice. He sounds vaguely familiar but you are not sure why
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Notice 3
Notice [dice:2ku9tq87]48857:0[/dice:2ku9tq87]
Wild [dice:2ku9tq87]48857:1[/dice:2ku9tq87]
"Do you want me to call you Purvis then, at least until we figure out who we are." She looks around the room but sees nothing out of the ordinary right now. "I don't know what this place is. I just woke up in that pod over there a little while ago, like you. I seemed to be a skilled fighter though. If you want to go, let's go then." She holds out a hand to help "Purvis" to his feet.
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

Purvis looks around and gulps before taking your hand. It feels a bit warm as you help him to his feet.

"What do you think this place is?" he asks nervously, still looking around. The lights flicker again with a sharp electrical noise as it does so. Purvis flinches at the noise and holds himself.

"Is there anything else in the room?" he looks down at the dead hellhound, "are there anymore of those?"

What do you want to do now?
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Corrigon wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 am Purvis looks around and gulps before taking your hand. It feels a bit warm as you help him to his feet.

"What do you think this place is?" he asks nervously, still looking around. The lights flicker again with a sharp electrical noise as it does so. Purvis flinches at the noise and holds himself.

"Is there anything else in the room?" he looks down at the dead hellhound, "are there anymore of those?"

What do you want to do now?
"Some type of lab I imagine. There is another pod like we came out of? Do you want to see if someone else is in it?" Rose looks down at the dead hellhound. "There doesn't seem to be any more in this room. But I can't say anything about anything past the door. I was asleep too."

Rose walks over to peer into the other pod.
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

As Rose looks closely into the third pod, she notices that it is already ajar and has been long enough that there is not even the remnants of any gasses still seeping out into the air. As you look inside, you find the remains of the occupant; dead, but drying out and no sign of rotting.
OOC Comments
On a successful notice, you can tell the body is a humanoid race, but not not human judging by the elongated skull shape.
From the corner of her eye, she can now see past the machinery, where you spy a walkway leads down the side of the machinery and around a corner. On the opposite side of the walkway from the machinery is a set of metal lockers.
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Corrigon wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:29 pm As Rose looks closely into the third pod, she notices that it is already ajar and has been long enough that there is not even the remnants of any gasses still seeping out into the air. As you look inside, you find the remains of the occupant; dead, but drying out and no sign of rotting.
OOC Comments
On a successful notice, you can tell the body is a humanoid race, but not not human judging by the elongated skull shape.
From the corner of her eye, she can now see past the machinery, where you spy a walkway leads down the side of the machinery and around a corner. On the opposite side of the walkway from the machinery is a set of metal lockers.
Notice 7
Notice [dice:r9xv6tmx]49350:0[/dice:r9xv6tmx]
Wild [dice:r9xv6tmx]49350:1[/dice:r9xv6tmx]

note: just easier for me to quote it so I don't have to go back and look in another windows.
"Eew. At least it doesn't smell. Not sure what species this guy was." Rose closes her eyes and moves her hand in the motion of a cross. She spies the walkway and starts heading over there, over to the lockers. Rose examines the lockers before opening them to make sure they are not trapped.
Notice 7
Notice [dice:r9xv6tmx]49350:2[/dice:r9xv6tmx]
Wild [dice:r9xv6tmx]49350:3[/dice:r9xv6tmx]
Wild Ace [dice:r9xv6tmx]49350:4[/dice:r9xv6tmx]
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

Purvis steps back away from as you look inside the pod before you spot the lockers and head over to them.

In the dim light, it is not easy to tell if the lockers are trapped and considering the manufacture of the lockers is different from anything that seems familiar. However, you do not believe that there is anything untoward and as you pull the strange handle, the lockers open up without any issue, except for a strange buzzing noise that stops very quickly like it had been strangled.

Inside are several items either stacked up in the long compartment or sitting on shelves

The equipment is sealed away in clear plastic bags with two symbols;
63530575-rose-red-flower-with-green-leaves-rose-color-symbol-.jpg
The other is of two letters in basic thick black letters; F and B.
OOC Comments
I will let you decide if recognise what guns are

SFD Huntsman Lightweight Personal Armor

• [*]+5 Armor
    [*]+1 Toughness
    [*]Strength Minimum: d6
    [*]Environmental Protection: No
    [*]Weight: 16 lbs

Wilk’s 237 Backup Laser Pistol
  • Range: 15/30/60
    Damage: 2d6+1, AP 4
    RoF: 1
    Shots: 16
    Weight: 3 lbs
    Notes: Semi-Auto

Wilk’s 447
  • Range: 40/80/160
    Damage: 3d6, AP 2
    Shots: 20
    Weight: 5 lbs

Vibro-Sword
  • Damage: Str+d10, AP 4, MD
NG-S2 Survival Pack
This Northern Gun classic is a fairly common starting item those roaming the wilds. It contains just about everything needed for basic survival. (30 lb)
[list]2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Sleeping bag
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations[/list]
From where you stand, the walkway continues behind the machinery and ends at a wall. However, there is a doorway, with what appears to be a door that slides sideways and upwards. It is partially open, certainly enough for the hellhound to fit through.
OOC Comments
The door appears to be stuck partly open. Rose and Purvis might fit through the gap, but if you wish to open the door, that requires a strength check TN 4.
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Corrigon wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:21 pm Purvis steps back away from as you look inside the pod before you spot the lockers and head over to them.

In the dim light, it is not easy to tell if the lockers are trapped and considering the manufacture of the lockers is different from anything that seems familiar. However, you do not believe that there is anything untoward and as you pull the strange handle, the lockers open up without any issue, except for a strange buzzing noise that stops very quickly like it had been strangled.

Inside are several items either stacked up in the long compartment or sitting on shelves

The equipment is sealed away in clear plastic bags with two symbols;

63530575-rose-red-flower-with-green-leaves-rose-color-symbol-.jpg

The other is of two letters in basic thick black letters; F and B.
OOC Comments
I will let you decide if recognise what guns are

SFD Huntsman Lightweight Personal Armor

• [*]+5 Armor
    [*]+1 Toughness
    [*]Strength Minimum: d6
    [*]Environmental Protection: No
    [*]Weight: 16 lbs

Wilk’s 237 Backup Laser Pistol
  • Range: 15/30/60
    Damage: 2d6+1, AP 4
    Shots: 16
    Weight: 3 lbs

Wilk’s 447
  • Range: 40/80/160
    Damage: 3d6, AP 2
    Shots: 20
    Weight: 5 lbs

Vibro-Sword
  • Damage: Str+d10, AP 4, MD
NG-S2 Survival Pack
This Northern Gun classic is a fairly common starting item those roaming the wilds. It contains just about everything needed for basic survival. (30 lb)
[list]2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Sleeping bag
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations[/list]
Rose the bags with the armor and starts putting on the gear as quickly as she can, starting with the pants. She removes the medical gown in order to put on the top. Next she takes the guns and sword and puts them into their holsters on her gear.

Once suited up she turns to Purvis, "Do you know how to use this?" She holds up the Wilk's 447 pistol then she tosses it to him regardless of his answer. "Let's go"
From where you stand, the walkway continues behind the machinery and ends at a wall. However, there is a doorway, with what appears to be a door that slides sideways and upwards. It is partially open, certainly enough for the hellhound to fit through.
OOC Comments
The door appears to be stuck partly open. Rose and Purvis might fit through the gap, but if you wish to open the door, that requires a strength check TN 4.

Upon reaching the door, Rose will take a look through to see if it is clear. She is a bit cautious though not sure what that buzzing sound was earlier.
Notice 11
Notice [dice:2ethoy28]49846:0[/dice:2ethoy28]
Wild [dice:2ethoy28]49846:1[/dice:2ethoy28]
Ace [dice:2ethoy28]49846:2[/dice:2ethoy28]
"I guess we are gonna have to open this door."
Strength 11
Strength [dice:2ethoy28]49846:3[/dice:2ethoy28]
Wild [dice:2ethoy28]49846:4[/dice:2ethoy28]
Wild Ace [dice:2ethoy28]49846:5[/dice:2ethoy28]
Rose grabs onto the door and pushes it open with ease. "After you. I'll be right out."
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

Rose wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:35 pm Once suited up she turns to Purvis, "Do you know how to use this?" She holds up the Wilk's 447 pistol then she tosses it to him regardless of his answer. "Let's go"
"I...," Purvis begins to stammer before Rose tosses him the pistol. He flails at it, knocking it up in the air a couple of times before gratefully clutching it finally to his chest. He looks at it for a moment, before shaking his head. He ejects the e-clip and checks it before reloading.
"I think I know how to use one of these. Hope we don't run into anything dangerous. I don't think this will do much more than annoy anything with armour."
Rose wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:35 pm Upon reaching the door, Rose will take a look through to see if it is clear. She is a bit cautious though not sure what that buzzing sound was earlier.
Notice 11
Strength 11
Rose grabs onto the door and pushes it open with ease. "After you. I'll be right out."

The door moves upwards with ease as Rose shoves it,as it makes a noise very similar to what she heard earlier.

"Wait," Purvis gulps as he reaches to grab Rose's arm, "what if there are more of those things out there?"

As you look out through the door, you can see that the architecture has changed.
long-stone-corridor-with-an-open-door-in-drawings_csp52832298.jpg
long-stone-corridor-with-an-open-door-in-drawings_csp52832298.jpg (31.59 KiB) Viewed 12628 times
At each side, opaque shimmering fields sit in front of alcoves all the way down, along way down.
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Corrigon wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:11 pm
Rose wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:35 pm Once suited up she turns to Purvis, "Do you know how to use this?" She holds up the Wilk's 447 pistol then she tosses it to him regardless of his answer. "Let's go"
"I...," Purvis begins to stammer before Rose tosses him the pistol. He flails at it, knocking it up in the air a couple of times before gratefully clutching it finally to his chest. He looks at it for a moment, before shaking his head. He ejects the e-clip and checks it before reloading.
"I think I know how to use one of these. Hope we don't run into anything dangerous. I don't think this will do much more than annoy anything with armour."
Rose wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:35 pm Upon reaching the door, Rose will take a look through to see if it is clear. She is a bit cautious though not sure what that buzzing sound was earlier.
Notice 11
Strength 11

The door moves upwards with ease as Rose shoves it,as it makes a noise very similar to what she heard earlier.

"Wait," Purvis gulps as he reaches to grab Rose's arm, "what if there are more of those things out there?"

As you look out through the door, you can see that the architecture has changed.

long-stone-corridor-with-an-open-door-in-drawings_csp52832298.jpg

At each side, opaque shimmering fields sit in front of alcoves all the way down, along way down.
Notice 4
Notice [dice:3ak8vbe9]50272:0[/dice:3ak8vbe9]
Wild [dice:3ak8vbe9]50272:1[/dice:3ak8vbe9]
Rose flexes her hands to loosen them up as she starts walking down the corridor. She takes a look at what is on the other side of the shimmering fields as she passes them.
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

The field or whatever it is remains constant. Even so, you catch the occasional glimpse of a shape behind it as it impacts on the field. As it does so, the lights flicker again, this time visibly for slightly longer. Purvis steps back nervously a few steps, pointing the pistol at the field, whilst rubbing his temple.

"What was that?"

On the other side, behind another field, there is a thudding noise as if something had been dropped heavily onto the floor. You hear the faint sound of what sounds like cursing.

In the distance much further down the corridor, there is the sound of voices.
OOC Comments
Notice roll to hear what mention of the son of Zeus.
Notice roll can tell it is a mix of male and female voices
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Corrigon wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:36 am The field or whatever it is remains constant. Even so, you catch the occasional glimpse of a shape behind it as it impacts on the field. As it does so, the lights flicker again, this time visibly for slightly longer. Purvis steps back nervously a few steps, pointing the pistol at the field, whilst rubbing his temple.

"What was that?"

On the other side, behind another field, there is a thudding noise as if something had been dropped heavily onto the floor. You hear the faint sound of what sounds like cursing.

In the distance much further down the corridor, there is the sound of voices.
OOC Comments
Notice roll to hear what mention of the son of Zeus.
Notice roll can tell it is a mix of male and female voices
Notice 2
Notice [dice:3uwxr5by]50553:0[/dice:3uwxr5by]
Wild [dice:3uwxr5by]50553:1[/dice:3uwxr5by]
"It seems to be some kind of magic barrier of light and it doesn't look like it will hold much longer." Rose prepares for combat, clinching her fists and assuming a fighting stance. She is too occupied with the current threat to worry about the "voices" right now
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Corrigon »

There is another thudding noise against the field which makes Purvis jump but this time, it is much weaker and the lights barely flicker this time.

In the distance, you can hear some footsteps moving down the corridor.

move to here to meet your teammates
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=3180&p=50820#p50820
GM bennies 6/8
Rose

Post by Rose »

Notice 4
Notice [dice:yw9mlqjt]50881:0[/dice:yw9mlqjt]
Wild [dice:yw9mlqjt]50881:1[/dice:yw9mlqjt]
Rose watches as the barrier holds as what ever is on the other side hits it, albeit weaker this time. "Perhaps it is holding better then we thoughts." She relaxes a bit and turns towards the way forward. Hearing the footsteps finally of the people down the hall, "Someone is coming. Let's go met them."

Rose starts walking forward, weither Purvis comes or not.
Rose

Adventure Cards:
  • Ambridextrous
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
Edit Signature

Return to “3rd SET Adventure Forum”