Silver Bluff-The town- Free Action to post here-

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Silver Bluff-The town- Free Action to post here-

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

The town of Silver Bluff is a normally sleepy little town. The general architecture has a distinct oriental influence with sweeping roof lines and arches. Most of the buildings are 20-5 years old ranging from decrepit to sturdy. The south holds several houses, mostly in good repair. The villagers that the 13th saved all live in that southern area. A few buildings in the town center have been destroyed by rail gun fire, and possibly an errant grenade. In the center of town stands a fairly amazing piece of engineering and magic. What almost resembles a still hanging over an old fashion well serves as the town's water supply. Copper tubes protrude from the still snaking their way deep into the well shaft. Glowing green and red crystals adorn the still, and a silver spout spews out water whenever anyone turns the adjacent hand crank. To the north is another stone bridge that goes over a tiny stretch of mud and into the forest heading North East. Near the northern outskirts of town in a CS temporary command enclosure.

The north part of town holds homesteads and mud flats, and farming fields. It seems one of the towns major exports are some kind of worm gathered from the mud flats. Bronze shows you to the Inn and the CS soldiers head over to their command tent/structure.

The Morning
During the morning you catch sight of younger kids running around in black cloaks while others wearing a scarf around their eyes chase them around. Plenty of people are moving about town trying to fix buildings and board up windows, the coalition soldiers are helping them out with this effort. The community outreach team is in one of the Northern Mudflats. Folks come up to you giving thanks, and Mayor Donald Rucker offers to show you the town. Most people you meet during the daylight hours have muddy feet, and trousers, unless they are a proprietor of one of the town businesses. Many people are gossiping during the day about the events of last night, and rumors abound.

Grease and a few teenagers hand Lucretia her visor, they all look dead tired, scraped all to hell, and water logged. A blonde girl enthusiastically states, " We found it hanging by a rooted vine, just a few meters down the fall. Grease here got some gear together and we managed to snag it." She laughs happily, " He even gave it a once over making sure there were no cracks or blemishes."

Major Fitzbad comes out of the command tent and approaches the group, " Well command said we can assist in the clean up and containment, for a couple of days. Then we have orders to move out. That Priority alpha has been sighted heading north, orders are to destroy it. So we will be heading north, in a few days, meeting up with the 6th mechanized unit."
-Notice -2 to see that he is lying about something. If pressed he clams up and walks away.

Several women mostly come up to Jude as apparently his Heroics at the River have begun to spread far and wide. The newly minted Aunt comes over cradling the sleeping baby Krave. She gives Jude an awkward one handed hug, " I am Thistle, thank you so much for saving us! She turns to the small gathering, " You should have seen his heroics, he was flying! Fighting vampire's with nothing but a cross and courage." She bats her eyes at him, " He was amazing!" [So starts the rumor and renown of Jude the superhero!] She also invites Jude to lunch.
From the crowd a yell is heard, "Now where is he!!" A quick-flex gentleman with no small amount of grace and agility makes his way to the forefront cornering Markus, " You sir! Rammed your bike into the vampire holding my daughter!" The man goes from a fierce wolverine into a teddy bear hugging Markus, " You saved her sir, you saved her, you must come for lunch! My wife will not have it any other way."
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Lucretia

Re: Silver Bluff-The town- Free Action to post here-

Post by Lucretia »

Lucretia does her best to ignore the kids playing at Lady of Justice and Vampires. Sir Cy had been the one that got all the praise and adulation, not her. Even after he... even after she was on her own she mostly stuck to herself and didn't stick around much after helping out. It's not like she was offended by the praise of the townsfolk, just...
I was just doing my job, my duty. It doesn't go near far enough to make up for what I did on the old days, before Cy. I'm still the same monster, and don't deserve all this.
Pender Lumkiss wrote:Grease and a few teenagers hand Lucretia her visor, they all look dead tired, scraped all to hell, and water logged. A blonde girl enthusiastically states, " We found it hanging by a rooted vine, just a few meters down the fall. Grease here got some gear together and we managed to snag it." She laughs happily, " He even gave it a once over making sure there were no cracks or blemishes."
"You... shouldn't have. I mean, thank you, but... She sighs, then smiles. Thank you. It holds a lot of memories."
Pender Lumkiss wrote:Major Fitzbad comes out of the command tent and approaches the group, " Well command said we can assist in the clean up and containment, for a couple of days. Then we have orders to move out. That Priority alpha has been sighted heading north, orders are to destroy it. So we will be heading north, in a few days, meeting up with the 6th mechanized unit."
-Notice -2 to see that he is lying about something. If pressed he clams up and walks away.
"I'm glad to have you with us against the vampires."
He's a good man. Too bad he works for the CS.
OOC Comments
Liar liar... -2 offset by alertness
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]
Not a clue.
Lucretia Altara Cyber-Knight (appears human) Alt of Ember
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Armor powered (1 hour), psi-sword, psi-shield, cyber-armor active (indefinite)
Sunlight pendant (30 minutes)
Bennies: 4/3
Parry: 10, -2 to be hit by technological weapons [13 with psi-shield]
Toughness: 15(6), +2 Toughness vs Supernatural evil [19(10) vs ranged with psi-shield]
Pace: 8, run d10
Weapon in hand: Martial Arts (1d6+1d4+2, never unarmed) or Psi-blade (1d6+3d10, AP 8 [4 if split])
Charisma: +2(mods: +2 if respect CK, -4 if recognized as Altara)
Other: Blind-ish: Notice auto fails for color, text, and flat images
Click here to edit your signature
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Notice [dice]0[/dice] to detect lying major.
Total=4
Jude catches it.

Jude slid up next to Lucretia. “The major is lying about something,” he told her. “We should probably keep an eye on him.”

The Jude was commandeered by a gaggle of the womenfolk, and the aunt of the baby he had rescued approached him. “It was nothing, Thistle,” he assured the woman with false modesty. “I mean, I couldn’t let that thing get away with the baby, could I? And I would love to come to lunch at your place,” he told her. “Thank you all for your hospitality.” He flashed his winning smile at the group of women.
Character Tracker
Jude Maverick Character Sheet
Parry: 6; Toughness: 17 (8 natural, +1 duster, 4 armor, 4 personal force field [nonmagical attacks only, ignores AP)
You Know What to Do: During the first round of combat you gain and extra card draw and +2 to your trait rolls, +2 damage, +2 pace (stacks with a joker).
Battle Hardened: +2 Soak
Brave: +2 Fear
Common Bond: Share bennies
Elan: +2 when spending Bennies
Hard to Kill: When making rolls for Incapacitation or death, ignore Wound modifiers
I Know a Guy
Strong Willed: 2 vs. Tests of Will
Trademark Weapon: +1 Shooting with JA-11
Healing Stone: 15/15 PPE
Armor: 15/15 PPE
Necklace: 9/15 PPE
Nike Airs: Teleport/Teleport Others (K. Electronics roll)
Rifle Ammo: 59 (Spare clips: 2 x 20; 1 x 16; 2 x 30; 2 x 60)
Pistol Ammo: 16 (Spare clips: 2 x 16)
Bennies: 4/7
Adventure Cards
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Enemy: Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
  • Speedy Gonzales: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:A quick-flex gentleman with no small amount of grace and agility makes his way to the forefront cornering Markus, " You sir! Rammed your bike into the vampire holding my daughter!" The man goes from a fierce wolverine into a teddy bear hugging Markus, " You saved her sir, you saved her, you must come for lunch! My wife will not have it any other way."
Markus uncomfortably push the DBee away.
"Thank you, but can't do. The vampires are not done yet, and we can't let our guard down now. I am glad you daughter is ok. Goodbye now. Jude, are you coming?"
He looks at Jude with pleading eyes, inviting him to join in the morning scouting.

Markus "Mark" Berger
Veteran M.A.R.S. Cybernetic Techno-Warrior
Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (d12+2 w/Armor), Vigor d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6 (+2 w/Armor); Parry: 5; Toughness: 14 (7); Strain 12/12
Notice d8+2 (+2 Sight and Hearing based), Languages (Euro, American, Dragonese/Elven, and more) d12+2, Knowledge (Common) -2, Stealth d8
Hindrances (Major) Clueless: -2 to Common Knowledge, (Minor) Quirk: Does not socialize or trust non-humans, Cautious: Never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail
Adventure Deck Cards:
Love Interest: Play on a nonplayer character to encourage a romantic interest for your hero. The target helps to the best of her abilities, but may frequently cause trouble as well.
Sudden Death: Your hero must do or say something that gives his foes pause. All foes within 12” lose their next action.
Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Bennies: 2
Wounds: 0
Armor: Triax T-11 Enhanced: +7 Armor and +2 Toughness, as well as providing Full Environmental Protection
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max takes in some of the adulation, hoping in vain that someone might take the opportunity to give him a scratch behind his ears. At Major Fitzbad's statements, Max gives a sniff.
OOC Comments
Notice roll (turning on detect arcana) to check the truth
[dice]0[/dice]

Wild die
[dice]1[/dice]

Notice roll in general for anything out of the ordinary (with DA)
[dice]2[/dice]

[dice]3[/dice]
Last edited by Maximilian on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maximilian
Maximilian character sheet
Alex - Allied Extra character sheet
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 7
Toughness: 22 (9) (Enchanted Berserker Plate Armor, Tough Breed)
Pace: 6/8 in armor
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Weapon in hand: none
Weapon in holster: Vibroswords (2)
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
  • Range: 18/36/72
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
    ROF 2, Payload 24, Semi auto, 3RB
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Titan TR-001 Combat Robot
Size: 8
Crew: 1+2
Toughness: 44 (22)
Pace: 10
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 3d10+4, AP 14
      ROF 3, shots 60
    Medium Missile Launchers (2)
    • Range: 200/400/800
      Damage: 8d6, AP 15, MBT
      ROF 1, shots 4
    Mini Missile Launchers (2)
      Damage: 5d6, AP 6, SBT
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
    • Range: 150/300/600
      Damage: 3d10, AP 10
      ROF 1
    Dino Bladder Water Cannon
    • Range: cone
      Damage: 3d10
      5 bursts
    Good Night
    • Melee damage: Str + 2d10 MD Plasma
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 2d6 plasma & heat (vigor -2 or suffer level of fatigue
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
      Payload: 10 shots unless hooked to permanent power supply
      ROF: 3
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

OOC Comments
Notice [dice]0[/dice]+2
Ace [dice]4[/dice]
Total = 17 Success with ... 3 raises?

Wild Die [dice]1[/dice]+2

Common Knowledge [dice]2[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]3[/dice]
"Crossbow? Minni and Paul over at the general store can set you right up," Durbin says in response to Cantrell's inquiry. She nods her thanks and heads out of the inn, feeling wired from the Kifflee the bartender gave her. I'll have to fill a flask with that stuff before we leave ... and keep it away from Jude, she thinks, imagining an overly affectionate puppy on speed.

As she heads outside into the town, she spots the rogue and several other legion members talking with the Coalition major. Her first instinct is to avoid the man, until she catches the end of the conversation and knows without a doubt he's lying about something ... [With the -2, Cantrell has a 15, so success with two raises. Does she know what he's lying about?]

The thought of spending more time with the Coalition soldiers makes her nervous -- she is wanted as a deserter, after all -- but she worries what sort of trouble Jude and Markus could stir up unsupervised. Banethro's offer to check out the ley line was something, too. The devil-man might be able to keep the other two in line (if Markus's xenophobia could be kept in check) but the wizard also seemed distracted, with other activities on his to-do list. [Would visiting other locations preclude participating in the scouting mission?]

"Tell you what, Jude, if you want to stay back and press the flesh with the villagers, I'm sure I could hitch a ride with Markus on the scouting mission. I'd like to swing by the general store to pick up a crossbow first, if there's time, or I'm sure someone else could grab that for me for later."
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats
Champion of Temporal Stability (Intelligent Construct)
Bennies: 2/3 +2 bonus
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d8 (d12+1 in armor), Vigor d12
Pace: 8 (1d8); Parry: 8 (9 with blade); Toughness: 16 (8) or 30 (18) MDC in armor
Hindrances: Coalition Exile (m) (-1 Persuasion, +1 Intimidate/Taunt if D-bees or magic users know her past), Heroic (M), Loyal (m), Vow (M): Oppose Timey-Wimey Bullshit in All Its Forms; Wanted (M): Pretty much everyone;

Common Knowledge d6, Notice d8+4, Intimidation d8+2, Persuasion d8+2

Edges and Abilities of Note:
  • Advanced Senses (Ignores 4 pts of Range penalties; ignores Illumination penalties; has thermal, infrared, radiation, motion, radar, sonar, 360-degree awareness, etc.)
  • Automated Repair Unit (Vigor roll once a day to heal a Wound; +4 vs. Bleeding Out)
  • Brave (+2 vs Fear, -2 on Fear Table)
  • Construct (+2 vs Shaken; ignore 1 pt of Wound penalties; doesn't breathe; immune to Disease and Poison; no "Golden Hour," heals with lower Occult/Spellcasting)
  • Danger Sense (Notice +2 to sense ambushes)
  • Dodge (-2 to be hit at range)
  • Elan (+2 on rerolls)
  • Iron Jaw (+2 to Soak and vs. Knockout)
  • Imp. Level Headed (Draw three cards for initiative)
  • Malfunctions (suffers Technical Difficulties)

PPE: 10/15
Current Effects: GBT (Athletics) +1d and free reroll, BT (Stealth) +1d; Doubled Pace and ignore Running penalty
Wounds:
Fatigue:
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

OOC Comments
So it was pointed out I misread my notice roll for the lying (read the roll, not the result), but also didn't roll my wild die, so here's the wild die.

Wild [dice]0[/dice]
Total=3
So Jude doesn't detect the lying.
"I'm good with whatever, Cantrell," Jude replied with a smile. "I'm not sure when the scouting party is going out, so I figured I'd talk with some folks. And I got a nice lunch invitation," he said, looking over at the attractive Aunt Thistle. "Better than munching rations in a crowded Mountaineer."
Character Tracker
Parry: 6; Toughness: 17 (8 natural, +1 duster, 4 armor, 4 personal force field [nonmagical attacks only, ignores AP)
You Know What to Do: During the first round of combat you gain and extra card draw and +2 to your trait rolls, +2 damage, +2 pace (stacks with a joker).
Hard to Kill: When making rolls for Incapacitation or death, ignore Wound modifiers
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Enemy: Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
  • Speedy Gonzales: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

"It sounds like the scouting group won't be heading out until this afternoon, so I'm going to swing by the general store to see about a vampire-sticker," Cantrell says, turning in the direction Durbin indicated earlier. "If I'm lucky, maybe some pretty lady will invite me to lunch."

Speaking softly into her commlink, she adds an extra message, for Maverick as well as the group at large:

<<Don't be too cagey, but keep your ears up. The CS major's telling the truth about being allowed to help us, and I'm sure he is going to meet up with a larger unit in a few days. But that stuff about having orders to pursue the "priority alpha" -- that shadow dragon, I think -- that part's horseshit. Also, is it just me, or do the folks in this town seem kinda confused about the circumstances in which they found this place?>>

[OOC:Cantrell heads to the general store.]
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d8 (d12+1 in armor), Vigor d12
Pace: 8 (1d8); Parry: 8 (9 with blade); Toughness: 16 (8) or 30 (18) MDC in armor
Hindrances: Coalition Exile (m) (-1 Persuasion, +1 Intimidate/Taunt if D-bees or magic users know her past), Heroic (M), Loyal (m), Vow (M): Oppose Timey-Wimey Bullshit in All Its Forms; Wanted (M): Pretty much everyone;

• Advanced Senses (Ignores 4 pts of Range penalties; ignores Illumination penalties; has thermal, infrared, radiation, motion, radar, sonar, 360-degree awareness, etc.)
  • Automated Repair Unit (Vigor roll once a day to heal a Wound; +4 vs. Bleeding Out)
  • Construct (+2 vs Shaken; ignore 1 pt of Wound penalties; doesn't breathe; immune to Disease and Poison; no "Golden Hour," heals with lower Occult/Spellcasting)
  • Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Current Effects: GBT (Athletics) +1d and free reroll, BT (Stealth) +1d; Doubled Pace and ignore Running penalty
Wounds:
Fatigue:
Bane

Post by Bane »

As Cantrell is about to head to the General Store, everyone sees a bright flash of light as a beam of pure sunlight burns a hole in the side of the tin shed that is next to the General Store. For a brief moment the silhouette of a humanoid figure can be seen before it burns to the point that even it's ashes become ashes themselves. Once the beam of sunlight vanishes, the Bane can be seen on the other side of the doorway to what used to be a store room with a look of bewilderment before it changed to a sheepish look as he looked to one side to apologize to a woman standing behind the door that Bane was at.
Kesslan

Post by Kesslan »

Kesslan for his part just busies himself with.. well what ever he felt like being up to. Which at first was really just taking a brief nap when people decided to meander about town. Eventually however he decides to get up and check out the general store. He didn't need much as far as he knew, but it never hurt to sniff around a general store. Maybe he could pick up some nifty snacks for the road or that thing he didn't know he needed!
I bring the fire
Bennies: 6
Attributes: Agility: d6, Smarts: d6, Spirit: d6, Strength: d8, Vigor: d6. Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 16(11); Strain: 0
ISP: 20/20
Theme Songs: I See Fire, Danger! High Voltage, Disco Inferno, Firestarter, Mad at Gravity - Burn
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Silver Bluff
Morning

Jude raised an eyebrow at Cantrell. “Why, Nadya, I didn’t know you enjoyed the company of the fair sex, as well,” he said with a smile. “That certainly is...intriguing.” There were some definite images running through Jude’s brain now! “There doesn’t seem to be a shortage of lovely young ladies in town. You need a wingman?”
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Later in the morning Markus and the Coalition Major Fitzbad return to town.
"We found a Brodkill party, and dispached them."
He let the other know about the place where the Brodkill were camped, and the lay of the land. He also tells them about the weapons they recovered, and where they let them hidden.
"I wouldn't have made it without the Major. We got lucky, and there are a group of Brodkill less to worry about. Now, if you excuse me, I will go help Libertas."
He gives the JA-9 rifles to the Major.
"Maybe the town can use these."

Markus "Mark" Berger
Notice d8+2 (+2 Sight and Hearing based), Languages (Euro, American, Dragonese/Elven, and more) d12+2, Knowledge (Common) -2, Stealth d8
Hindrances (Major) Clueless: -2 to Common Knowledge, (Minor) Quirk: Does not socialize or trust non-humans, Cautious: Never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail
Adventure Deck Cards:
Love Interest: Play on a nonplayer character to encourage a romantic interest for your hero. The target helps to the best of her abilities, but may frequently cause trouble as well.
Sudden Death: Your hero must do or say something that gives his foes pause. All foes within 12” lose their next action.
Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Armor: Triax T-11 Enhanced: +7 Armor and +2 Toughness, as well as providing Full Environmental Protection
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Jude Maverick wrote:Jude raised an eyebrow at Cantrell. “Why, Nadya, I didn’t know you enjoyed the company of the fair sex, as well,” he said with a smile. “That certainly is...intriguing.” There were some definite images running through Jude’s brain now! “There doesn’t seem to be a shortage of lovely young ladies in town. You need a wingman?”
"If your assumption were true, your involvement wouldn't be required, now would it?" Cantrell says over her shoulder as she heads to the general store. Good god, he's like a broken robot - try to turn him off and he goes into overdrive!

------0--0------
Later, near lunch-time, Cantrell happens upon Markus as he returns from his scouting expedition.

"Brodkil, huh? Sounds like some good shooting on your part. Glad you and the major are in one piece. Sounds like that arsenal could come in handy - we'll have to be sure to pick it up when he head out in the Mountaineer this afternoon."
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus smiles at Cantrell.
"You would have liked the chance to get rid of them, and fight alongside the coalition again. I surely miss you there."

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Markus Berger wrote:Markus smiles at Cantrell.
"You would have liked the chance to get rid of them, and fight alongside the coalition again. I surely miss you there."
"Perhaps ... although the Coalition and I have a rather complicated relationship these days," Cantrell says. "Maybe don't mention my previous experience with the CS if you end up having a beer with the major."
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus looks at Cantrell with surprise in his eyes, and nods, understanding his discretion is needed.

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Silver Bluff
Morning

“Agreed,” Jude commented as Cantrell advised Markus to keep hush about her CS experience. “No need to give them reasons to go looking into who we are exactly.” He glanced a bit nervously at the Major. While Governor-General Admiral Beauregard hadn’t caught up to Jude in a while, he didn’t doubt the old man could hold a grudge, especially where his young Quebecois trophy wife was concerned.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

As the sun rises high, the town slows showing its true small town nature. Most folks abondon searching through the Library for books in favor of heading home or to the inn, The Lady of Justice, for some food. Even most the places open for business close down for just a bit so the owner can get some grub before reopening[Everything is open during the noon scene].
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max strides through town in the cabin of his gleaming Titan, heading from the Black Market shop over in the direction of the garage. He drives slowly, stopping as children cross the street, even directing Nadine to wave to the braver ones who looked on in awe at the massive machine and the skillful maneuvering of her pilot. Keeping an active scan of the surrounding area, Max pays close attention to the maneuverings and positionings of the CS troops. His scan remains broad enough to detect comings and goings from the borders of the sleepy town.
OOC Comments
notice roll
[dice]0[/dice]

Wild die notice
[dice]1[/dice]
erroneously omitted the +2 to notice checks while using Nadine's sensors; best result = 4
Maximilian
Maximilian character sheet
Alex - Allied Extra character sheet
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 7
Toughness: 22 (9) (Enchanted Berserker Plate Armor, Tough Breed)
Pace: 6/8 in armor
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Weapon in hand: none
Weapon in holster: Vibroswords (2)
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
  • Range: 18/36/72
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
    ROF 2, Payload 24, Semi auto, 3RB
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Titan TR-001 Combat Robot
Size: 8
Crew: 1+2
Toughness: 44 (22)
Pace: 10
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      Damage: 3d10+4, AP 14
      ROF 3, shots 60
    Medium Missile Launchers (2)
    • Range: 200/400/800
      Damage: 8d6, AP 15, MBT
      ROF 1, shots 4
    Mini Missile Launchers (2)
      Damage: 5d6, AP 6, SBT
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
    • Range: 150/300/600
      Damage: 3d10, AP 10
      ROF 1
    Dino Bladder Water Cannon
    • Range: cone
      Damage: 3d10
      5 bursts
    Good Night
    • Melee damage: Str + 2d10 MD Plasma
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 2d6 plasma & heat (vigor -2 or suffer level of fatigue
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
      Payload: 10 shots unless hooked to permanent power supply
      ROF: 3
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

As the day moves from noon to the afternoon folks start to head back out to the mud flats, and much of the huddle and bustle during the noontime scene dies down as folks get to work. However something seems to have been lifted from several folks around town, they seem to recall a fellow named Dwalin Lighthelm. One of the original founders, the dwarve who built the still, and built the library. Some folk even recall he had a tower on the outskirts of town, far off the beaten path of the Main Street, near the Silver bluff falls( about a 1/2 hour walk, Jude is their currently with a thistle and baby Krave). Most of these people remembering are delighted to tell the 13th or anyone else of Dwalin, and what a great town leader he was.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

Return to “Silver Bluff”