Silver Bluff- The Black Market

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Silver Bluff- The Black Market

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

A Tin shed near the general store is where you will find Carol Steelman the black market rep. If you are Markus' you probably get a slap, if you are Maximilian you probably get a pat on the head and " Whose been a good boy!". The tin shed is unassuming seemingly a store house for the general store, but in fact underneath all the general supplies lie all manner of goods. One of the things you do notice about Carol is she is a bit tense, not usually the happy go lucky self Markus and Maximilian are familiar with.

GM Clarification

-Streetwise to locate the black market, unless you are Markus or Max ( They know a gal )
-She does sell any personal and close combat weapons from the tomorrow legion book at a 20% markup. ( Take the base price and multiply by 1.2). You can talk her down with a persuasion roll at -2. Every success lowers her price by 5% to the base value.
-She does have some gear from the sci-fi companion persuasion roll -2 and she probably has it at the 20% markup.
-She also has 2 pre-rift super soakers, I'll look up the stats for those vs vamps.
-She will also buy the purple stone that was in Soldad's ring for 20,000 creds. If you roll persuasion at -2 every success you get gives you %10 more.
- [ The -2 is due to her positive CHA, instead of opposed rolls, just use a 4 and then it gets modified up or down by CHA mod]

She is tense because there is a freaking wild vampire in one of her supply closets that threatened to kill her! Notice roll -2 to hear it. If you do hear something rumbling in the back she mouths Vampire
-Agility or Fighting to stake it in the heart. ( the normal -4 is offset by the +4 from the drop)
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Re: Silver Bluff- The Black Market

Post by Maximilian »

Max, catching word that Carol is set up here, makes short work of finding the shop. Noting that Bane was interested in tagging along, Max loads him into Nadine and parks outside the shop. Walking in like he owns the place, Max wags his tail when laying eyes on Carol. "Hiya, Carol! How's tricks?"
Max walks straight over to her, gives her a hug, and nuzzles at her neck a little. "Lovely as ever, doll." Max looks around and gives a big sniff. "Fancy seeing you here, yeah? What are you doing in this joint?
OOC Comments
Notice roll with detect arcana for anything out of the ordinary
[dice]0[/dice]

Wild die
[dice]1[/dice]
Recognizing that smell from the stench of undeath at the bridge last night, Max flashes a glare at Carol and goes for his wooden cross. Assured that it's not her, he mouths "WHERE?" As she points in the correct direction, he motions to Bane. Max unwinds his rope and ties a quick lasso. Handing it to Bane and mouthing "Lasso him, signal me, and I'll pull him into the daylight!" Max begins to head for the exit.
"Yeah, Carol, how long has it been? Hey, do you have any new toys? I was thinking about maybe installing a sound system in Nadine. Oh, you should see Nadine! She's looking as shiny as ever! Hey, once business is wrapped up, maybe you can give me one of those good ear scratchings you always give?" Max carries on like this at full volume, jabbering whatever random train of thought enters his mind, his voice not betraying the knowledge of the hidden creature's whereabouts as he makes for the door.
Last edited by Maximilian on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maximilian
Maximilian character sheet
Alex - Allied Extra character sheet
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 7
Toughness: 22 (9) (Enchanted Berserker Plate Armor, Tough Breed)
Pace: 6/8 in armor
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Weapon in hand: none
Weapon in holster: Vibroswords (2)
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
  • Range: 18/36/72
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
    ROF 2, Payload 24, Semi auto, 3RB
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Titan TR-001 Combat Robot
Size: 8
Crew: 1+2
Toughness: 44 (22)
Pace: 10
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 3d10+4, AP 14
      ROF 3, shots 60
    Medium Missile Launchers (2)
    • Range: 200/400/800
      Damage: 8d6, AP 15, MBT
      ROF 1, shots 4
    Mini Missile Launchers (2)
      Damage: 5d6, AP 6, SBT
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
    • Range: 150/300/600
      Damage: 3d10, AP 10
      ROF 1
    Dino Bladder Water Cannon
    • Range: cone
      Damage: 3d10
      5 bursts
    Good Night
    • Melee damage: Str + 2d10 MD Plasma
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 2d6 plasma & heat (vigor -2 or suffer level of fatigue
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
      Payload: 10 shots unless hooked to permanent power supply
      ROF: 3
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Bane

Post by Bane »

Bane walks into the tin shed and lets his disguise fade away, taking a look around the place, activating Detect Arcana (normal, not Exalted) as he does so.
OOC Comments
Spellcasting: [dice]0[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]1[/dice]

Notice: [dice]2[/dice] Ace!
Notice Ace: [dice]4[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]3[/dice]
Total 8 + 4 = 12, success with two raises!
"Good morning, Carol is it? I presume you know who I am. I am looking for some specialty ammo for the robot vehicle, and I was referred to you as the most likely person to have some."

Bane catches the rustling behind the door and shoots her a quizzical look, seeing her respond with mouthing the word Vampire. Bane prepares his mind to cast Sun Bolt (-4 PPE) and motions for Carol to open the door when as he casts the spell.
OOC Comments
Spellcasting: [dice]5[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]6[/dice]

Sun Bolt Damage: 7
Sun Bolt Damage Aces 8
Sun Bolt Damage Aces (Again!) 9
Sun Bolt Damage Ace (Holy Smokes!) 10
Sun Damage Total 3 + 6 + 6 + 5 + 3 + 4 + 6 + 6 + 4 + 6 + 3 = 52 points of freaking Mega Sun Damage!!!
The second that the door is opened, the vampire never knew what hit it as Bane chants "Hame Kame HAAAAAA!!!!!!", incinerating the vampire and the wall behind it to the street. Bane looks at the hole for a moment then sheepishly looks back to Carol and says "Um, sorry about the hole in the wall..."
OOC Comments
Bane

Armor: Ley Line Walker Light Armor (3 Armor, +4 to Vigor rolls vs. airborne toxins/diseases)
Toughness: 8 (3)
Weapon: TK Revolver (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, RoF 1, AP 4, Shots 6, Wt. 4, Notes: Revolver, can "fan the hammer". (Rapid Attack)
PPE: 12/20
Bennies: 1

Alts: Logan Wright, CS Fightin' Joes
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max's eyes grow wide as he watches the incredible arcane fury of Bane tear a hole into the vampire and the wall. "That'll work too."
Max turns back to Carol. "So, yeah, uh, about why we're here. What he said. Maybe some silver laced railgun rounds, or even silver fragments in a few missiles for Nadine?" Max glances back at the hole in the wall. "Maybe we call it even for destroying the bloodsucker?" Max smiles.
Maximilian
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max leans in to talk to Carol. "Listen, doll. It looks like we're headed to take out a nest of those bloodsuckers. Nadine is good, but I know she could use a little...edge. Any replacement railgun rounds that might be laced with silver, or something extra in some regular or mini-missiles that might help with those dead bastards? A good deal here will make some good headway with the Tomorrow Legion."
OOC Comments
Persuasion roll at -2 for unskilled
[dice]0[/dice]

Wild die
[dice]1[/dice]

Benny for extra effort with elan
[dice]6[/dice]

Total with Bane & Jude assist= 10 (success and raise)

Streetwise if applicable - no negative
[dice]2[/dice]

Wild die
[dice]3[/dice]

Ace streetwise wild die
[dice]4[/dice]

2nd ace streetwise wild die
[dice]5[/dice]

Streetwise result = 13
Last edited by Maximilian on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Carol hugs both Bane and Maximilian. She even gives Max a pet on the head! " Oh my, that vampire was horriffic! It came in just after I got my morning supply drop. When I saw Nadine romping in I thought you might need something special so I put a request.". She frowns slightly and shows you guys to the "back, back room". "It was so last minute and silver items are not regular requests. But lets see what we got.". She pulls back the large door revealing...

[ Make a persuation roll to see what she reveals, Bane can assist]
OOC Comments
Success= 5 rounds of railgun fire -1 to shooting rolls as they are unbalanced- Railgun ammunition is free.
Success with a raise(8)= 5 rounds of railgun fire( well balanced), 1 sunburst pecos light missile( 5d6 ap 8, medium burst, damage is fire and sunlight). 9,000 creds
Success and two raises(12)= 10 rounds of railgun fire (well balanced), 2 sumburst pecos light missiles( use stats as above) 18,000 creds for both[/color]
Gm Clarification
- Railgun fire is free in all cases
- she is giving you half off and then some on the specialty missiles
- She will trade 1 missile for the purple stone off of Soldad's ring
Might be a good time to use the radio and get Jude to come over from the streets, he will be at a -2 for multiple locations, but he can still give you a good assist bonus. When players assist, every success gives the main roll a +1..
-Bane if you are wanting to use the scrounger edge make another streetwise roll at -2, as this is a small town, and take a look on page 74 for what you can generally obtain. If you are looking for a silver vibro sword(example), you can try and see if Carol has one but roll at -4(generally I would not let you get one using the edge, but you just saved her life.).
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Bane

Post by Bane »

Bane talks into his radio calling for Jude "Hey Jude, this is Bane. Could you come by the Tin Shed by the General Store, I need your expertise for something."

Turning back to Carol, Bane says "I am so sorry about that wall, I must have put more effort into the spell than I realized."
OOC Comments
Persuasion: [dice]0[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]1[/dice]
Total will be determined after all possible bonuses have been verified.

Streetwise: [dice]2[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]3[/dice]
Extra Effort (-1 Bennie) [dice]4[/dice]
Total 3 + 2 = 5 Success
OOC Comments
Bane

Armor: Ley Line Walker Light Armor (3 Armor, +4 to Vigor rolls vs. airborne toxins/diseases)
Weapon: TK Revolver (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, RoF 1, AP 4, Shots 6, Wt. 4, Notes: Revolver, can "fan the hammer". (Rapid Attack)

Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Silver Bluff/Black Market
Morning
OOC Comments
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]
Total=3

Common Knowledge [dice]2[/dice]
Wild [dice]3[/dice]
Total=3

“Sure, be right there, Bane,” Jude replied over the comms.

A few minutes later he walked in with Jessica. He stopped and looked between Max, Bane, and the lady in the room. “You know you have a hole in your wall, right?”

When they explained what they needed, Jude smiled and knelt down to examine the contents and began his pitch.
OOC Comments
Persuasion [dice]4[/dice]
Wild [dice]5[/dice]
Total=9
Raise
Character Tracker
Jude Maverick Character Sheet
Parry: 6; Toughness: 17 (8 natural, +1 duster, 4 armor, 4 personal force field [nonmagical attacks only, ignores AP)
You Know What to Do: During the first round of combat you gain and extra card draw and +2 to your trait rolls, +2 damage, +2 pace (stacks with a joker).
Battle Hardened: +2 Soak
Brave: +2 Fear
Common Bond: Share bennies
Elan: +2 when spending Bennies
Hard to Kill: When making rolls for Incapacitation or death, ignore Wound modifiers
I Know a Guy
Strong Willed: 2 vs. Tests of Will
Trademark Weapon: +1 Shooting with JA-11
Healing Stone: 15/15 PPE
Armor: 15/15 PPE
Necklace: 9/15 PPE
Nike Airs: Teleport/Teleport Others (K. Electronics roll)
Rifle Ammo: 59 (Spare clips: 2 x 20; 1 x 16; 2 x 30; 2 x 60)
Pistol Ammo: 16 (Spare clips: 2 x 16)
Bennies: 4/7
Adventure Cards
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Enemy: Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
  • Speedy Gonzales: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
Bane

Post by Bane »

Bane and Jude are helping Max deal with the Black Market Agent to try and get the best deal when Lucretia calls on the radio.
Lucretia wrote:The smell threatened to overwhelm Lucretia, and feeling the bile crawl up her throat she stepped back off the stairs and shut the trap door. Feeling a bit weak, she sits on the door to both let her stomach settle and prevent anyone else from going in. After a few calming deep breaths - ash-smelling air is much better than rotten-flesh-smelling air - she keys on her radio.

"Banethro and Libertas - I am in need of your expertise. Please join me at the library - or, uh, what remains of it. Top priority. It, uh, smells terrible - might want to bring a gas mask or something."
Bane wrote:"I'm on my way from near the General Store where I had to obliterate a wild vampire straggler." Bane chimes in.
Bane turns to Max and says to him "I trust that you two have this well in hand? I have been requested to the ruins of the library to go inspect something." With that he turns to Carol and says "Again, I am SO sorry about the hole in the wall! That was the first time I have ever cast that particular spell in combat. Let me know later what it's probably going to cost to repair it. I'm sure you will be able to find me in town easy enough before we go on the scouting mission." After speaking with the Black Market Dealer, he leaves the Tin Shed that houses it.

(Leaving to go to the library)
OOC Comments
Bane

Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max leans a little closer. "Talk to me, doll. Whatcha got for us?"
OOC Comments
Total persuasion result with assist = 10
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Maximilian wrote:Max leans a little closer. "Talk to me, doll. Whatcha got for us?"
OOC Comments
Total persuasion result with assist = 10
Carol laughs and pets maximilian on the head. " You are the only one who I ever allow to call me doll.". She breifly disapears into the back and wheels in two crates about the size of a human. She frowns slightly, " I know its not much, we have never had a vampire problem as far as I know. So I don't stalk too much specialty stuff. " . She tapps the two big crates, " This stuff should fit Nadine's rail launchers, silvered rail rounds. They will get the job done, but the silver makes them have less puch through power. These crates should enough for 8 shots. Free of charge, for old times sake.". She dips into the back momentarly and comes out with a missile crate. She flashes Max, and Jude a smile. " Now this is a pecos sunburst vehicular medium missle, does the same uv radiation that our sun does, word is it is quiet effective. 9000 creds for this sucker."

Gm clarification
-Silvered medium vechicular rail gun rounds use same stats but reduce ap by 4.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Morning

“Wow. Should I be getting this turned on by gun and ammo talk?” Jude joked. “You got this, buddy?” he asked Max. “I’m going to head back outside, be available if Lucretia needs me. Howl if you need anything.”
Character Tracker
Parry: 6; Toughness: 17 (8 natural, +1 duster, 4 armor, 4 personal force field [nonmagical attacks only, ignores AP)
You Know What to Do: During the first round of combat you gain and extra card draw and +2 to your trait rolls, +2 damage, +2 pace (stacks with a joker).
Hard to Kill: When making rolls for Incapacitation or death, ignore Wound modifiers
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Enemy: Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
  • Speedy Gonzales: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max smiles. "Atta girl, Carol. I knew you had something good in stock. Let me check into the creds for the missile. I'll get the railgun rounds loaded in for sure. Thanks, doll."
Max gives Jude a pat on the back. "Thanks, pal. I think you're good to go. Go get 'em, tiger!"
"Have discovered source of sunburst missiles. A little short on creds. Anybody want to pitch in?"
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

After getting little response, Max frowns a bit towards Carol. "My vast fortune got sunk into buying Nadine. I'm a little short right now. Hang onto the missiles, though, and I'll see what I can't scrounge up. In the meantime, I'll get those railgun rounds loaded up." He turns his smile back on and leans in to nuzzle at Carol's neck. "Good seeing you, doll. Thanks for these. I'll be back around." Max wheels the railgun rounds out to Nadine. He sets them in a position where the armor can carry them back to the garage, fires Nadine back up, and exits the Black Market shop.
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Bane

Post by Bane »

Bane replies to Max's call, saying "Hey Max. I have 1000 credits I can chip in."
OOC Comments
Bane

Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Morning

“I have three hundred credits. Not much. How much do you need?” Jude asked Maximilian before he left.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Libertas Magicum »

Voice muffled by the mask he's wearing in the Secret Techno-Wizard Workshop, Libertas pipes in. "Guys, I'm going to point out that this is the Black Market, not the corner store. See if they are willing to barter a bit; maybe they need a courier job done along the route we're already planning on traveling? With Sergeant Lucretia's approval, of course." He pauses for a moment. "Don't mention our final destination, though--that's intel that might be considered profitable to sell." I probably won't get a chance to do that on the sly, like I was thinking, anyway, so may as well put the idea to good use now.
OOC Comments
Yes, Libertas was considering seeking out the Black Market rep and offering to do a minor courier job on the down-low, so long as it was along their prepared route. Like I said, Minor Greedy. :lol:
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments
Presci Techno-Wizard (Appears Human)
Active effects: none
Parry: 6; Pace: 8/d6; Toughness: 13 (6) [Triax Mechanic]
Charisma: 0 (-1 if Kleptomania known; +2 if Comm Band is active)
Edges: Danger Sense, Quick, Level-Headed, Dodge, Imp. Rapid Recharge, Arcane Marksman, Linguist
Additional Edges: Brawny (Helskor); Thief (Cloak); Assassin (Cloak)
Hindrances: Bad Eyes (Glasses), Hard of Hearing, Overconfident, Minor Greedy, Minor Habit: Klepto, Stubborn, Vulnerability: Silver, Enemy: Major (Zee Hail)
Gizmos: Healing, Boost/Lower Trait, Fly, Summon Ally, Pummel, Quickness
Gear Powers: Invisibility, Fear, Puppet, Greater Healing, Greater Armor (lasers/electric only); Intangibility
Arcane Machinist Remaining: 6/6
  • Active Arc. Mach. Devices (Remaining PPE):
PPE: 30/30 + 10 (Staff)
Bennies: 2/2

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Seize the Day - The character acts as if he had drawn a Joker this combat round.
    Lucky Break - Play this card to completely negate the damage from one attack.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Epiphany - Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

"I don't have much - a few hundred credits, I guess? As for a side job... well, we're passing ourselves off as smugglers anyhow. Uh, just just run the specifics by me before agreeing.
Lucretia Altara Cyber-Knight (appears human) Alt of Ember
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Armor powered (1 hour), psi-sword, psi-shield, cyber-armor active (indefinite)
Sunlight pendant (30 minutes)
Bennies: 4/3
Parry: 10, -2 to be hit by technological weapons [13 with psi-shield]
Toughness: 15(6), +2 Toughness vs Supernatural evil [19(10) vs ranged with psi-shield]
Pace: 8, run d10
Weapon in hand: Martial Arts (1d6+1d4+2, never unarmed) or Psi-blade (1d6+3d10, AP 8 [4 if split])
Charisma: +2(mods: +2 if respect CK, -4 if recognized as Altara)
Other: Blind-ish: Notice auto fails for color, text, and flat images
Click here to edit your signature
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max chimes back in. "I've got Carol over there holding onto the missiles for now. Maybe we can pool up our credits and score one or two, just for effect. They're 9 grand a pop, but those vampires aren't going to like them one little bit. Libertas, if you arrange anything, just make sure she knows you're with me. She might be more inclined to send us on a run."
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60