Silver Bluff- Round Table Disscussion- In character posts-

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Silver Bluff- Round Table Disscussion- In character posts-

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Round Table Discussion

Durbin makes an upstairs room available to you all at the Inn. It is away from the din of the downstairs common room. A Roundtable surrounded by a plethora of chairs are all the furnishings in the room. A pitcher of water and several goblets stand at the ready in the center of the table.

Major Fitzbad representing the Coalition sits down near Markus. Mr. Marvin does extend his apologies to Lucretia, but he and Bell are investigating one of the Northern Mud flats. Lucretia gets the feeling there maybe some personal reasons as well, but Mr. Marvin does not share them.
Dr. Danlack friendly as ever does come to the meeting and pulls in an oversized chair so he can sit his grackletooth girth comfortably in the room.
Bronze representing the town and some local area knowledge

GM Clarification:
-Soldad's last words to Lucretia were to have her come the next night to the northern layline as it crosses the river at 11pm.
  • This would mean you would need to leave if on foot no later than 7pm
  • If you ventured by mountaineer 2 driving rolls will be needed, and you could leave by 9pm
-Probably 60ish vampires are left assuming their entire force was used to attack the town.
-You can probably expect to encounter some kind of puppetted Cyberknight named Kesh

Word for Word Soldad's Last command to Lucretia

His voice takes on an air of command though still quiet, yet dominating Lucretia's faculties. " Ziz is whatz youz will do should youz survive thiz battle. Stayz in Silverz Bluff forz the day. Zen atz night youz will come to me witz onez of these special babiez youz haz so denied mez. 4 hours up streamz youz willz find a path leading into the forestz. Youz will paz intoz my domain, and zer wilz bez a path, zen a gorge, followed by a spire. Bring za baby witz youz..." He chuckles, " ZI willz not harmz itz rest assuredz. Come alonez and tellz no onez of thiz commandz. I willz introducez youz to Kesh, he couldz usez a playmate."
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Silver Bluff- Round Table Disscussion- In character post

Post by Libertas Magicum »

Libertas is thoughtful. "So, assuming we can't hunt him down beforehand, I guess we're going to the meeting that he thinks he has with Sarge? My first question is, can we find out how deep the river is, there, and if it's deep enough... How many people can Nadine hold? Be nice to be able to get the drop on them."
Last edited by Libertas Magicum on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments
Presci Techno-Wizard (Appears Human)
Active effects: none
Parry: 6; Pace: 8/d6; Toughness: 13 (6) [Triax Mechanic]
Charisma: 0 (-1 if Kleptomania known; +2 if Comm Band is active)
Edges: Danger Sense, Quick, Level-Headed, Dodge, Imp. Rapid Recharge, Arcane Marksman, Linguist
Additional Edges: Brawny (Helskor); Thief (Cloak); Assassin (Cloak)
Hindrances: Bad Eyes (Glasses), Hard of Hearing, Overconfident, Minor Greedy, Minor Habit: Klepto, Stubborn, Vulnerability: Silver, Enemy: Major (Zee Hail)
Gizmos: Healing, Boost/Lower Trait, Fly, Summon Ally, Pummel, Quickness
Gear Powers: Invisibility, Fear, Puppet, Greater Healing, Greater Armor (lasers/electric only); Intangibility
Arcane Machinist Remaining: 6/6
  • Active Arc. Mach. Devices (Remaining PPE):
PPE: 30/30 + 10 (Staff)
Bennies: 2/2

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Seize the Day - The character acts as if he had drawn a Joker this combat round.
    Lucky Break - Play this card to completely negate the damage from one attack.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Epiphany - Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max nods at Libertas. "Nadine is a fighter, not much of a lover. I can only fit 2 more in with me. Considering what Soldad was able to do to the Top Dog, it might be worthwhile to have at least one, if not both slots filled up with people who can subdue me, should he try that again. I'm going to make some inquiries around town to see if maybe some of Nadine's armament can't be enhanced with a little silver or wood chunks. Or maybe you and I can rig up a tank of water with a gravity siphon for a hose and turn her into a walking fountain. Even if that doesn't work, I think I can grab some of these jokers and give 'em a dunk in the river."
Maximilian
Maximilian character sheet
Alex - Allied Extra character sheet
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Parry: 7
Toughness: 22 (9) (Enchanted Berserker Plate Armor, Tough Breed)
Pace: 6/8 in armor
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Weapon in hand: none
Weapon in holster: Vibroswords (2)
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
  • Range: 18/36/72
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
    ROF 2, Payload 24, Semi auto, 3RB
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Titan TR-001 Combat Robot
Size: 8
Crew: 1+2
Toughness: 44 (22)
Pace: 10
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
    • Range: 100/200/400
      Damage: 3d10+4, AP 14
      ROF 3, shots 60
    Medium Missile Launchers (2)
    • Range: 200/400/800
      Damage: 8d6, AP 15, MBT
      ROF 1, shots 4
    Mini Missile Launchers (2)
      Damage: 5d6, AP 6, SBT
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
    • Range: 150/300/600
      Damage: 3d10, AP 10
      ROF 1
    Dino Bladder Water Cannon
    • Range: cone
      Damage: 3d10
      5 bursts
    Good Night
    • Melee damage: Str + 2d10 MD Plasma
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 2d6 plasma & heat (vigor -2 or suffer level of fatigue
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
      Payload: 10 shots unless hooked to permanent power supply
      ROF: 3
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Lib nods at the dogboy's assessment. "Before we settle on that idea, we definitely need to know if it's feasible for Nadine to go submersible there." He looks over at Bronze. "Are you familiar with that stretch of the river?"
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments
Edges: Danger Sense, Quick, Level-Headed, Dodge, Imp. Rapid Recharge, Arcane Marksman, Linguist
Hindrances: Bad Eyes (Glasses), Hard of Hearing, Overconfident, Minor Greedy, Minor Habit: Klepto, Stubborn, Vulnerability: Silver, Enemy: Major (Zee Hail)
Gear Powers: Invisibility, Fear, Puppet, Greater Healing, Greater Armor (lasers/electric only); Intangibility

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Seize the Day - The character acts as if he had drawn a Joker this combat round.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Epiphany - Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Bronze scratches his head and takes a sip of water. "I've only been out to the layline a couple of times where it crosses the river. Most folk try not to get to close. But that being said the river depth usually is 10-20 feet, I would think you would be hard pressed to get that Titan submerged standing straight up, maybe lying it down."
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

"Sounds like a trip out with Nadine is in order. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get the lay of the land a bit."
Or maybe I just want to get out of town a while?

"Didn't you come across some sort of tentacle monster in the river up that way?"
Lucretia Altara Cyber-Knight (appears human) Alt of Ember
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Armor powered (1 hour), psi-sword, psi-shield, cyber-armor active (indefinite)
Sunlight pendant (30 minutes)
Bennies: 4/3
Parry: 10, -2 to be hit by technological weapons [13 with psi-shield]
Toughness: 15(6), +2 Toughness vs Supernatural evil [19(10) vs ranged with psi-shield]
Pace: 8, run d10
Weapon in hand: Martial Arts (1d6+1d4+2, never unarmed) or Psi-blade (1d6+3d10, AP 8 [4 if split])
Charisma: +2(mods: +2 if respect CK, -4 if recognized as Altara)
Other: Blind-ish: Notice auto fails for color, text, and flat images
Click here to edit your signature
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Libertas listens. Scouting sounds like a good plan, but... "If it's a four hour trip out there, and the same back, that's pretty much it for anyone who wants to go on the scouting run, I think. By the time they get back, we'll be almost needing to head out again. It doesn't mean it shouldn't be done, just that anyone who has stuff to take care of in town will probably need to stay behind."
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

The coalition Major looks at Libertas, he shifts a little uncormtably in his chair. "After the events of last night, I think my men and I could use some time away from the town. Tommy, Gunny, and myself can scout the area and report back in the afternoon. Grease I beleive seemed fairly excited to work on some Giltter Boy armor, this town needs their protector at full strength, so he would stay behind. He coughs and takes some water. "I also have a hover cycle, I can take one other person out there fairly quickly."
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Jude lounged in a chair in the corner, sipping at his flask, which Jessica kindly kept filled. He listened to the talk around the table and sighed.

“I suppose I’m not really needed around town,” he said. “I could be assigned scouting duties with the Major, if you needed it.”
Character Tracker
Jude Maverick Character Sheet
Parry: 6; Toughness: 17 (8 natural, +1 duster, 4 armor, 4 personal force field [nonmagical attacks only, ignores AP)
You Know What to Do: During the first round of combat you gain and extra card draw and +2 to your trait rolls, +2 damage, +2 pace (stacks with a joker).
Battle Hardened: +2 Soak
Brave: +2 Fear
Common Bond: Share bennies
Elan: +2 when spending Bennies
Hard to Kill: When making rolls for Incapacitation or death, ignore Wound modifiers
I Know a Guy
Strong Willed: 2 vs. Tests of Will
Trademark Weapon: +1 Shooting with JA-11
Healing Stone: 15/15 PPE
Armor: 15/15 PPE
Necklace: 9/15 PPE
Nike Airs: Teleport/Teleport Others (K. Electronics roll)
Rifle Ammo: 59 (Spare clips: 2 x 20; 1 x 16; 2 x 30; 2 x 60)
Pistol Ammo: 16 (Spare clips: 2 x 16)
Bennies: 4/7
Adventure Cards
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Enemy: Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
  • Speedy Gonzales: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Libertas nods at the Major. "I appreciate Grease's help--and I'll be honest, he and I share that motivation." He gives a soft chuckle, adjusting his corrective goggles. "In that case, I'll meet him, and anyone else who wants to help out with the various repairs, over there for a bit this morning so we can break down the tasks, and then we can go from there."
OOC Comments
Okay, folks who want to declare they are providing an assist on any of the repairs should do their posts for going to and working in the Garage. If you just want to spend the morning there, then you can help out for both the Mountaineer and the Glitterboy Suit, and should post separate Repair rolls (at -1 to your roll for "Glitches" with Wild Dice) for both; every success/Raise you get means Libertas gets a +1 to his own rolls, up to a maximum of +4.

If you want to help out on the Boom Gun, then you can also make a third Repair roll. This one is at -4, but is otherwise the same.

Remember, if you post rolls for the first two, you're at a -2 on rolls in other areas for the rest of the morning; if you post for the Boom Gun, that applies to the whole day.

I'll give everyone until Thursday noonish to make their rolls, then I'll make mine, with any bonuses folks want. Pender, is all that correct?
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

OOC Comments
For the repair rolls, if you just want to help out on the glitches, make two rolls. If you do something else during the scene time it is at a -2. If you want to help out repairing the boom gun, make a repair roll. Helpimg on the boom gun locks you in for the rest of that scene time. So if you work the morning on it, that is all you would so dueimg the morning.
One this about the layline, the 4 hour journey is by foot, Markus has a hover cycle and so does Major Fitzbad. This mode of transportation cuts the travel time down to no more an hour there and back.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus shifts uncomfortably.
"I would like trying to fix the boom gun, but seems like scouting will happen, and I should be there. Jude, you can ride with me."

Markus "Mark" Berger
Veteran M.A.R.S. Cybernetic Techno-Warrior
Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6 (d12+2 w/Armor), Vigor d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6 (+2 w/Armor); Parry: 5; Toughness: 14 (7); Strain 12/12
Notice d8+2 (+2 Sight and Hearing based), Languages (Euro, American, Dragonese/Elven, and more) d12+2, Knowledge (Common) -2, Stealth d8
Hindrances (Major) Clueless: -2 to Common Knowledge, (Minor) Quirk: Does not socialize or trust non-humans, Cautious: Never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail
Adventure Deck Cards:
Love Interest: Play on a nonplayer character to encourage a romantic interest for your hero. The target helps to the best of her abilities, but may frequently cause trouble as well.
Sudden Death: Your hero must do or say something that gives his foes pause. All foes within 12” lose their next action.
Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Bennies: 2
Wounds: 0
Armor: Triax T-11 Enhanced: +7 Armor and +2 Toughness, as well as providing Full Environmental Protection
Bane

Post by Bane »

Bane clears his throat before speaking up, saying "Major, if you have no objections to it, I'd also would like to tag along so that I can inspect the ley line prior to tonight."
OOC Comments
Bane

Armor: Ley Line Walker Light Armor (3 Armor, +4 to Vigor rolls vs. airborne toxins/diseases)
Toughness: 8 (3)
Weapon: TK Revolver (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, RoF 1, AP 4, Shots 6, Wt. 4, Notes: Revolver, can "fan the hammer". (Rapid Attack)
PPE: 12/20
Bennies: 1

Alts: Logan Wright, CS Fightin' Joes
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus frowns, but keeps quiet.

Markus "Mark" Berger
Notice d8+2 (+2 Sight and Hearing based), Languages (Euro, American, Dragonese/Elven, and more) d12+2, Knowledge (Common) -2, Stealth d8
Hindrances (Major) Clueless: -2 to Common Knowledge, (Minor) Quirk: Does not socialize or trust non-humans, Cautious: Never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail
Adventure Deck Cards:
Love Interest: Play on a nonplayer character to encourage a romantic interest for your hero. The target helps to the best of her abilities, but may frequently cause trouble as well.
Sudden Death: Your hero must do or say something that gives his foes pause. All foes within 12” lose their next action.
Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Armor: Triax T-11 Enhanced: +7 Armor and +2 Toughness, as well as providing Full Environmental Protection
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max nods at Lucretia. "Yeah, crazy thing. Nearly drowned and ate (or whatever) the two CS boys. Kesslan singed it real good. Don't know for sure whether it just retreated or moved to a different part of the river." Max pauses a moment, then continues. "I wonder if we can't just rig up a portable tank? Maybe something Nadine can just scoop into the river to refill? Saves us from having to see if Nadine can swim. These waters aren't exactly unoccupied."
Maximilian
Bennies: 5 (+1 omission from debrief, +1 roommate interlude, -1 EE search for wand, +1 no armor, -1 soak, -1 EE resist fear, -1 EE shooting, +1 showering, +1 RP lunch area, +1 intercepted radio, -1 reroll Piloting, +1 Mikey Danger)
Edges: Robot Armor Jock, Ace, Combat Ace, Ambidextrous, Quick, Level Headed, Improved Level Headed, Charismatic, I Know A Guy, Elan, Battle Hardened
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Standard out-of-robot gear from NG-S2: flashlight, compass, radio, first aid kit, fire starter, wooden cross, 1 flare, 30 feet rope
Adventure Cards
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly "clicks." You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
    Boom! Head Shot: You may ignore any Called Shot penalties on your next ranged attack.
    Rally: Play to cause all allies in sight/hearing to immediately lose their Shaken status.
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

"Agreed, Maximilian. It's also only an assumption that the fight would take place by the river. I would rather take the river to the fight than rely on the fight being by the river."

She turns to the others.

"I would also like to go scouting, which puts us at too many for the hoverbikes. Libertas, if you can prioritize fixing the Mountaineer, do you think it will be ready by this afternoon?"
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Toughness: 15(6), +2 Toughness vs Supernatural evil [19(10) vs ranged with psi-shield]
Weapon in hand: Martial Arts (1d6+1d4+2, never unarmed) or Psi-blade (1d6+3d10, AP 8 [4 if split])
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

"You bet. That and the suit combined are only about half an hours' work."
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Major Fitzbad looks squarely at Lucretia he seems still a bit uncomfortablethat she is not human. " Lucretia it seems like you will be heading to the Lay Line in the afternoon, do you require my teams assistance?"
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

“Sure, Markus, though if Lucretia needs my seat, she can have it,” Jude said. “Are you not enjoying your celebrity, Lucretia?” Jude couldn’t help but tease a bit. She seemed anxious to get out of town.
Character Tracker
Parry: 6; Toughness: 17 (8 natural, +1 duster, 4 armor, 4 personal force field [nonmagical attacks only, ignores AP)
You Know What to Do: During the first round of combat you gain and extra card draw and +2 to your trait rolls, +2 damage, +2 pace (stacks with a joker).
Hard to Kill: When making rolls for Incapacitation or death, ignore Wound modifiers
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Enemy: Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
  • Speedy Gonzales: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

If looks could kill, and if Lucretia had eyes to look with, Jude might be having serious health issues.

"Major, while I would not say we require your assistance, it would probably be worthwhile for you or one or more of your men to come as well, if for no other reason than to provide you with a first-hand assessment of our findings"
OOC Comments
It might make sense to at some point have a chronology jump in this thread to after the scouting mission. Of course, that would happen after the scouting mission is played IC.
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Cantrell's voice crackles over the group's comm-system:

<<Don't be too cagey, but keep your ears up. The CS major's telling the truth about being allowed to help us, and I'm sure he is going to meet up with a larger unit in a few days. But that stuff about having orders to pursue the "priority alpha" -- that shadow dragon, I think -- that part's horseshit. Also, is it just me, or do the folks in this town seem kinda confused about the circumstances in which they found this place?>>
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats
Champion of Temporal Stability (Intelligent Construct)
Bennies: 2/3 +2 bonus
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d8 (d12+1 in armor), Vigor d12
Pace: 8 (1d8); Parry: 8 (9 with blade); Toughness: 16 (8) or 30 (18) MDC in armor
Hindrances: Coalition Exile (m) (-1 Persuasion, +1 Intimidate/Taunt if D-bees or magic users know her past), Heroic (M), Loyal (m), Vow (M): Oppose Timey-Wimey Bullshit in All Its Forms; Wanted (M): Pretty much everyone;

Common Knowledge d6, Notice d8+4, Intimidation d8+2, Persuasion d8+2

Edges and Abilities of Note:
  • Advanced Senses (Ignores 4 pts of Range penalties; ignores Illumination penalties; has thermal, infrared, radiation, motion, radar, sonar, 360-degree awareness, etc.)
  • Automated Repair Unit (Vigor roll once a day to heal a Wound; +4 vs. Bleeding Out)
  • Brave (+2 vs Fear, -2 on Fear Table)
  • Construct (+2 vs Shaken; ignore 1 pt of Wound penalties; doesn't breathe; immune to Disease and Poison; no "Golden Hour," heals with lower Occult/Spellcasting)
  • Danger Sense (Notice +2 to sense ambushes)
  • Dodge (-2 to be hit at range)
  • Elan (+2 on rerolls)
  • Iron Jaw (+2 to Soak and vs. Knockout)
  • Imp. Level Headed (Draw three cards for initiative)
  • Malfunctions (suffers Technical Difficulties)

PPE: 10/15
Current Effects: GBT (Athletics) +1d and free reroll, BT (Stealth) +1d; Doubled Pace and ignore Running penalty
Wounds:
Fatigue:
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

"I thought Priority Alpha might have been Soldad. Your guess is better than mine though. It's also odd that one of the founders just kind of ran off with no word, and they can barely remember who or what he was. Yeah, this one smells fishy."
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus stands.
"Well, I will go and check that quickly check that ley line, and maybe get some pointers to the people going in the afternoon, after it I will go help Libertas in the Garage."
He looks at the Coalition Major Fitzbad.
"Any of you coming? I got a spare seat."

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Markus Berger wrote:Markus stands.
"Well, I will go and check that quickly check that ley line, and maybe get some pointers to the people going in the afternoon, after it I will go help Libertas in the Garage."
The major meets Markus' gaze. " If no one else will take that second seat, I'll ride with you. Or I can follow you in my hover bike. I can also hold a passenger. I have to confess I am curious about the Layline."
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
The major meets Markus' gaze. " If no one else will take that second seat, I'll ride with you. Or I can follow you in my hover bike. I can also hold a passenger. I have to confess I am curious about the Layline."
Markus smiles.
"You can ride with me. It will be my pleasure."

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Bane

Post by Bane »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
"As am I, but there are things I need to try and accomplish in town this morning, so I'll ride with the afternoon scouting team." Bane says.
OOC Comments
Bane

Armor: Ley Line Walker Light Armor (3 Armor, +4 to Vigor rolls vs. airborne toxins/diseases)
Weapon: TK Revolver (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, RoF 1, AP 4, Shots 6, Wt. 4, Notes: Revolver, can "fan the hammer". (Rapid Attack)

Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Silver Bluff/Round Table
Morning
Notice and CK
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]
Total=

Common Knowledge [dice]2[/dice]
Wild [dice]3[/dice]
Total=

“Go ahead, Markus, and have fun with your new friend,” Jude teased the German a bit. “Major, maybe leave the keys to your bike with one of your men in case you have trouble and someone needs to get to you fast with one of us. The rest can follow in the Mountaineer, but that’s not as fast,” he suggested.

And it might be nice to take Jessica out for a little ride, Jude mused with a smile.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus smiles at Jude.
"I will, my friend. Take care of town while we are away, and be ready to go save us if we get in trouble."

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

There's a burst of static, then Cantrell's voice carries over the group's radio channel:

"Anyone interested in a pow-wow over lunch? Compare notes on what you're seeing and hearing around town?"
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d8 (d12+1 in armor), Vigor d12
Pace: 8 (1d8); Parry: 8 (9 with blade); Toughness: 16 (8) or 30 (18) MDC in armor
Hindrances: Coalition Exile (m) (-1 Persuasion, +1 Intimidate/Taunt if D-bees or magic users know her past), Heroic (M), Loyal (m), Vow (M): Oppose Timey-Wimey Bullshit in All Its Forms; Wanted (M): Pretty much everyone;

• Advanced Senses (Ignores 4 pts of Range penalties; ignores Illumination penalties; has thermal, infrared, radiation, motion, radar, sonar, 360-degree awareness, etc.)
  • Automated Repair Unit (Vigor roll once a day to heal a Wound; +4 vs. Bleeding Out)
  • Construct (+2 vs Shaken; ignore 1 pt of Wound penalties; doesn't breathe; immune to Disease and Poison; no "Golden Hour," heals with lower Occult/Spellcasting)
  • Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Current Effects: GBT (Athletics) +1d and free reroll, BT (Stealth) +1d; Doubled Pace and ignore Running penalty
Wounds:
Fatigue:
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max chimes in. Absolutely. This town has a serious vampire problem. If we had time and manpower, we could be served by doing a house to house search.
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Still muffled. "Yeah, there seems to be a lot going on, here; we want to make sure we cover the ground effectively."
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

"Okay, I'll grab us some lunch to go and meet you all at the garage."

[OOC: Although it's probably easiest to continue our conversation in this thread, rather than clutter up the garage thread.]
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus arrives with some kind of bread and meat dish in his hand.
"I manage to make a passable butterbrot, I am happy. So, we can trade the Brodkill weapons for good Vampire ones. But I would love to keep a very nice mini Rail Gun they had and mount it on the Hoverbike."

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Nadine strolls into the garage with a crate in one hand. Max finds a suitable bay, parks, and shuts down. He waves to the other team members and begins the process of loading in the newly acquired silver railgun rounds. Looking around and giving a sniff, he makes sure there are no other unfriendly or compromising eyes and ears nearby.
OOC Comments
notice roll with detect arcana
[dice]0[/dice]

Wild die notice w/ detect arcana
[dice]1[/dice]
"Interesting place we've found ourselves in."
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

So in the garage you see Bronze, and Grease working on the boom gun. It is readily apperent that things might have gone awry. Bronze is almost on the verge of tears, and Grease is just shaking his head. A 12 year old boy is in the corner tinkering on a Radar unit. Grease says, "Lunch Time already? Common Bronze, lets get something in our stomachs then we can see if something can be salvaged.". They nod at you guys coming in and take the boy with them giving you some privacy.
OOC Comments
No magical auras present.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Libertas flushes, obviously a bit guilty about having abandoned the Boom Gun to go play in the secret lab. "I really need to get working on that after lunch, Sergeant. If you want me to set Bane up with a disruptor for the arcane lock on that chest, I can do that real quick here."
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

"Arcane locks on chests? Sounds like you all have had a morning as interesting as mine," Cantrell says, clearing off a rolling tool cabinet and spreading out the food she brought to the garage.

"Me, I've been to the general store, where the proprietor swears the vampire problems are new - despite stocking an impressive supply of vamp-killing accessories -- but says babies have been going missing for years. He mentioned a hag when I ask about the disappearances, but wouldn't say much more."

She hooks stool with her foot and sits down, dipping a hunk of bread into a mug of soup.

"I did a little asking around at the local watering hole, and old trapper said the 'hag' is a witchling, whatever that is, and a big one at that, with yellow eyes in its hair. Says he saw it to the north, near the ley line, walking something called a 'hangdog.' I was hoping Libertas or Bane might have an idea what that is, as I've never heard of it."

"If babies have been going missing for awhile, maybe someone ought to check out the ones we saved, get a better idea what's different about them, medically or magically," she says. "But first things first -- what's everyone else been hearing? I caught a little bit of chatter about the library, but not all of it."
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

OOC Comments
Knowledge: Arcana [dice]0[/dice]
Wild Arcana [dice]1[/dice]

Scholar gives +2, so a 6--what does he know about Witchlings? :)
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Bane

Post by Bane »

Bane hears Cantrell taking about a group meeting over lunch which makes him realize it's already lunch time. "I'll be right there." he calls out over the radio then heads on over to the garage. When he gets there he tells the group about the vampire he obliterated in the Black Market dealer'so shed and the fact that he accidentally also melted a hole in the wal. "I promised her that I'd help fix the wall before we left." When Cantrell talks about Witchlings and Hangdogs, Bane thinks for several moments while eating whatever she brought.
Knowledge Arcana
[dice]0[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]1[/dice]
OOC Comments
Bane

Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus, very dirty with grease and oil, arrives smiling.
"The boom gun is fixed! Now it has the best of both sides of the ocean... American construction and German maintenance!"
He washes, drinks some ale, and departs again.
"I saw Cantrell's new Crossbow, and I think I'll get one of those, and whatever else I can find useful. See you all in the afternoon to go retrieve the Brodkill's weapons."

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Libertas nods at Markus. "Good work. Bronze will be very pleased to hear it. In that case, Sergeant, I'll go to the workshop below the library, instead." He looks to Bane, to see how he feels about the Dispel proposal.
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max looks puzzled. "Hangdog? I've never heard of that breed. Bet I can beat him in a game of fetch though."
Max finishes loading the railgun rounds into Nadine's ammo feed. "Libertas, I know you're in high demand, but do you think we have enough time to piece together a mobile vat and hose for a water gun? Maybe instead of using scrap metal, these folks have enough waterproof hides to make a big bladder that Nadine can squeeze for pressure. Matter of fact, I think I could probably rig something like that up myself. If you find a few minutes, your advice is welcome, but I think I can manage it myself."
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus seems about to offer to help Max, but winces and leaves without saying anything.
[OOC: Sorry, Markus do not trust DBees... yet]

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Maximilian wrote:Max looks puzzled. "Hangdog? I've never heard of that breed. Bet I can beat him in a game of fetch though."
Max finishes loading the railgun rounds into Nadine's ammo feed. "Libertas, I know you're in high demand, but do you think we have enough time to piece together a mobile vat and hose for a water gun? Maybe instead of using scrap metal, these folks have enough waterproof hides to make a big bladder that Nadine can squeeze for pressure. Matter of fact, I think I could probably rig something like that up myself. If you find a few minutes, your advice is welcome, but I think I can manage it myself."
"I'd be willing to give it a shot, Max. I think I want to get the box open, if we can, first, just to see what's inside." And then I want to get that blueprint, too.... "But after that, I'd be happy to help."
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

"I still think that if there is a locked chest then there must be a key somewhere, that'd probably be better than breaking in."

She takes some of the soup and bread that Cantrell brought with a grateful smile.

"Right, so we found a secret technowizardry lab under the library, with a dead dwarf inside. He had plans for anti-vamp weaponry, and there was this blood-powered amulet that seems to have made everyone forget about the dwarf, and maybe the vampires too. They've clearly been a problem for a while."
OOC Comments
Notice [dice]0[/dice]
Wild [dice]1[/dice]
5+2(Alertness) = 7

Did the radio kid leave too, or just Bronze and Grease?
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

"Well, he scratched "Bronze Key" into the wood by the blueprint, but... Oh." He has the good grace to look embarrassed again. "Right, we should get him in here, both to ask questions and tell him about Markus' work on the Boom Gun."
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max nods. "Of course, Libertas. That's first priority. I'll go scrounging to see what I can find and bring it back here."
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

He looks over to Cantrell. "I don't know much about witchlings beyond rumor, but they're supposed to be like hags of folklore. Snatching babies would be in their bailiwick; the bit with the eyes is new to me, though. Supposedly, they work with other evil creatures. Vampires probably would be on their list of potential allies."

He gets up. "I'm gonna pop over to the Inn real quick, see if the Mayor's there, and be right back."
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Bane

Post by Bane »

Bane adds onto what Libertas had said by saying "The eyes indicate a Supernatural Pact. Hangdogs are one of the many types of demonix that Tolkeen made a pact with. Hangdog Daemonix are huge, vaguely rhinoceros-like creatures with huge heads and massive horns. Usually they have a TW weapon platform that a seperate user attacks from."
OOC Comments
Bane

Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max looks at Bane and Libertas with a deal of wonder. "Nasty sounding, and a lousy use of the word 'dog.' Who came up with that name?! Whatever. They have any immunities or weaknesses we should know about? Am I burning silver rounds on them, or can I just hit 'em with missiles?"
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

"Oh right, those things. Saw a few in Tolkeen, but never really learned what they were called. They're demonic? I thought they were some kind of mutant rhino-buffalo or something."

She shrugs and takes another bite of soup.
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Broze comes back rather hurredly. He wave at everyone, " Forgot my Pipe...". His voice trails off when he sees the Boom gun, " Well I'll be the son of - mighty fine work on it Markus and Libertas, mighty fine, looks like it might operational late tonight or tomorrow morning." his eyes glaze over recalling a distant memory. " Did I ever Tell you how I found her? No? It was probably a good 60 years ago, before I new Doc, and Durbin. I was just a young man, making my way along the eastern seaboard, I found an old military instalation someplace called Norfolk, maybe in one of the old Virginias. Back then you had to be careful along coast, raiders looking like.... He pauses desperately trying not to look at Lucretia, coughs and continues, " Anyways the point is you had to be careful, and I was anything but. Just before I was snatched I found myself in a bunker, a few computers and this suit. I learned all I could about it from those computers, including how to key it to my biometrics.". He chuckles softly, " I even learned how to rekey the metrics, when I pass on Jess will be in for a suprise.". He looks up realizing he might have shared a story for far too long. He grabs his pipe and gets ready to make his exit.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus smiles and shakes the man's hand.
"It is my pleasure. With armor like these we can save our planet from all the invaders it has, and make it safe for humans again."

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

He smiles at Bronze. "We were glad to help." He gives an annoyed glance at Markus, but doesn't respond to that line, choosing to press on with the conversation. "There's another matter we wanted to discuss with you. We've found something... Well, a bit distressing, honestly. Beneath the old Library, there's a workshop, and... the missing founder. His body is down there. There's a magically locked and trapped chest of some sort, and he scrawled the words, "Bronze Key" in the wood there. D you have any idea what he might've been referring to?"
OOC Comments
So, apparently, Lib is going to be lucky if Bronze doesn't just coldcock him for asking.... :lol:

Unskilled Persuasion with additional -4 Penalty: [dice]0[/dice]
Wild Persuasion: [dice]1[/dice]
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

"Safe for everyone."
Lucretia says, correcting Markus.
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Libertas Magicum wrote:He smiles at Bronze. "We were glad to help." He gives an annoyed glance at Markus, but doesn't respond to that line, choosing to press on with the conversation. "There's another matter we wanted to discuss with you. We've found something... Well, a bit distressing, honestly. Beneath the old Library, there's a workshop, and... the missing founder. His body is down there. There's a magically locked and trapped chest of some sort, and he scrawled the words, "Bronze Key" in the wood there. D you have any idea what he might've been referring to?"
OOC Comments
So, apparently, Lib is going to be lucky if Bronze doesn't just coldcock him for asking.... :lol:

Unskilled Persuasion with additional -4 Penalty: [dice]8210:0[/dice]
Wild Persuasion: [dice]8210:1[/dice]
Bronze looks at you blankly for a moment trying to process the information. He shakes his head at you and wags his finger. The normal friendly old man, has all but disapeared. "Now see here, we have been mighty kind to you. We know the legion, and beleive in their goals. But making up stories about a workshop, and a missing person. What is your game here?"
OOC Comments
Sorry it takes a pretty good persuation roll to break through the spell
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Notice [dice]0[/dice]+2=7 Success
Wild Die [dice]1[/dice]+2

Common Knowledge [dice]2[/dice] Success
Wild Die [dice]3[/dice]

"No game, Bronze, we're just trying to get to the bottom of things, so the town can be safe," Cantrell says. "That's why we helped fix your Boom gun. We know that's what you want, too, why you helped found this place ... But don't you think it's strange that you can remember so little about one of the people who helped you start this community? The dwarf who was a techno-wizard - he must have been vital to getting this place up and running. Surely the two of you shared some laughs, or a drink after a long day - what was his favorite drink? What did his laugh sound like? If any of that shakes something loose, you've got to see that he was real, and something or someone or is trying to bury your memories of him."

Persuasion [dice]4[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]5[/dice]+2

And I'm gonna spend a Bennie for Extra Effort
Bennie [dice]6[/dice]
So total of 10
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus tries to help Cantrell.
"Easy man. You know we are on your side. I am sure they can explain."
Persuasion: [dice]0[/dice]
Wild Die: [dice]1[/dice]

But he seems unable to.

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Bane

Post by Bane »

Bane walks over to Bronze and says to him "Regardless of what you believe, do you think that finding a secret workshop beneath the library would at least warrant investigating? I certainly would."
Persuasion
[dice]0[/dice]
Wild Die [dice]1[/dice]
OOC Comments
Bane

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

For a split second it looked as if Bronze was going to unleash some kind of elderly temper tantrum. His ears turned red and a vein on his forehead looked like it was going to burst. But something in Cantrell's words struck a cord deep with in him. He relaxed and took a knee for a moment. He looks up at all of you with tears in his eyes. " Yes Lighthelm, a deep throaty laugh. The kind that would rumble through the mountain for ages..." Bronze laughs deep himself, " Oh the tall tales he would tell over a pint." He looks up specifically at Cantrell. " You found him, still in town, after all these years? It would do my eyes good to see him again..." He shakes his head trying to hold on to the fleeting memory, " A Key? A Key? The last thing Lighthelm said to me was I have to be certain, and we have to be ready. He was always cryptic... He did give me something, not a key though. Blast I cannot recall, it had an odd shape to it." If Bronze was going to say more he does not, as the effect of whatever power is suppressing his memories regains its control.

He stands brushing himself off and picking up a screw off the ground, " Ahh got it, been looking for this for ages. So how do you like our town so far?" It becomes apparent he has no knowledge of the last 30 seconds or so.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

Lucretia frowns and shakes her head.

"We're not going to get anywhere so long as that magic is affecting everyone's minds. We need to find a way to destroy it, or break the spell somehow."
OOC Comments
If only we had something like a Remote Control of Dispel. ;)
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Libertas grins at Lucretia. "On it, Boss. I'll head over to the garage to use my tools for a bit, then have Bane meet me over at the Library. We can crack that spell like an egg." And I can get my hands on that blueprint....
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

Lucretia nods.

"Good. Perhaps take Mr. Bronze with you, maybe it will jog his memory, too."

This is a good team. Resourceful and diversely skilled. I'd be in trouble if I had to tackle this one alone. I've always been better off with others - If only I had known that all those years ago after I lost Cy, I could have saved myself a lot of pain and trouble.
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Markus whistles.
"Whatever they used to make scrambled eggs of his head, works fine. I hope we can fix them all."

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Lucretia

Post by Lucretia »

Lucretia keys her radio to respond to Libertas and Kesslan.

"Acknowledged, Libertas. Keep us apprised... and be careful.

Kesslan, I'm on my way to back you up. Is there anything you can do to get them out of the bar? Preferably without property damage."

Standing, she brushes off some crumbs of bread.

"I'm hoping this won't turn into a fight, but if anyone else wants to come with me, it wouldn't hurt to have a numbers advantage."
OOC Comments
Moving to the Streets
9/10 ISP
Active effects:
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

"I'll come with you, Sarge. All these unanswered questions are making my head hurt. I wouldn't mind tackling a problem that can be handled a little more ... directly," Cantrell says, shouldering her new crossbow along with her other gear and heading toward the bar with Lucretia.
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Markus Berger

Post by Markus Berger »

Unless told otherwise, Markus will stay with Mr. Bronze

Markus "Mark" Berger
Adventure Deck Cards:
Bane

Post by Bane »

"I'll go with you as well, ma'am," Bane tells Lucretia and follows her.

(Moves to the streets)
OOC Comments
Bane

Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Max's voice comes over the radio, quietly. "13th, more confirmation on some funny business around here. This kid, Alex, looks like he lost his dad this week. He mentioned something happened to his mother after he was born. This is a long-running issue in this town. Also, I think we should take this kid with us. He's got a gift for tech, and there's a ton he could learn from Lib, Markus, and me."
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

Cantrell's voice crackles over the comm network in response to Max's message from the garage:

"No need to fire up Nadine, Max, I think we're ... uh ... okay."

"What's this about a spell being broken? We may have survivors here ... How about we all meet somewhere to question them and compare notes? Maybe the garage again, or this saferoom Libertas found under the library? And where the hell is Jude -- the real one?"
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Maximilian
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Maximilian »

Aww, man, I was gonna put a hurt on something! Oh well. Reconvene in the garage?
Maximilian
Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser
    Damage 2d6+1, AP 2
2 spare e-clips
Adventure Cards
Weapons:
  • Medium Rail Gun
      ROF 3, shots 60
      ROF 1, shots 4
      ROF 1, shots 12
    Medium Laser
      ROF 1
      5 bursts
    Good Night
      Plasma Ejector damage:
      • 3d6 using 2 shots
      • 6d6 using 4 shots
Edit Signature
EP Ledger
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

"We mght want to meet here at the library; I've got thirty minutes of light down here before the amulet goes dark, unless I power it up again. But maybe see if Bronze is a bit more willing to come this time?"
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
Cantrell

Post by Cantrell »

"I'd planned on coming with you all to the ley line, but unless you really need me there I'm thinking I ought to stay here and keep an eye on things with the prisoner," Cantrell says over her comm. "Markus seems a little ... over-eager ... and I've got a few questions, myself, about why these Federation goons are so interested in the town's babies. Just keep us updated on the radio about what you find, and we'll do the same. Same goes for you, Jude -- when you stop chattering, I start wondering what trouble you've gotten yourself into."
Nadya Cantrell
Tribe of One#5119
Quick Stats

• Elan (+2 on rerolls)

Wounds:
Fatigue:
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Jude smiled and returned, “Feel the love, Nadya, feel the love.” He paused. “By the way, what are you wearing?” he asked teasingly.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Jude Maverick
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jude Maverick »

Jude opened his comm again. “Um...got something here at the old tower outside of town that Glasses might want to look at,” Jude reported.
Character Tracker
I Know a Guy
Adventure Cards
Libertas Magicum
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

"That's 'Goggles' to you, pal. You're out at the tower? Okay, I can come; seems like things have gone a bit screwy, so it'll be a bit before we can deal with the box, anyway."
Libertas Magicorum
OOC Comments

• Q2/19 Adventure Cards:

Return to “Silver Bluff”