This is the Hiatus that may never end....

High Command
The Savage Inquisition

This is the Hiatus that may never end....

Post by High Command »

All previous proposals are either archived or implemented. Until Wave 2 we probably won't see much action here.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Re: This is the Hiatus that may never end....

Post by High Command »

Clarification:
We will handle any revisions to existing house rules, and we can integrate options from other published sources, but truly "new" work is on hold for the moment.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: This is the Hiatus that may never end....

Post by Venatus Vinco »

New Procedures

1. Have all the lead-up discussion and inquiry in the "Community Projects" Forum. If general agreement is reached there, formalize the idea as a proposal.
2. All GMs will vote yay or nay. Administrator has veto rights and also breaks ties.
3. Even proposals that are allowed are subject to editing by the Administrator or GMs.
4. Anyone may comment on a proposed rule.
5. Less is more: Players are reminded that when in doubt, renaming or retrapping is always better than new rules.
6. If the proposal only applies to a very limited case (one PC/player) then takes it up with your GM. This forum is for rules which will be adopted site wide. Frame proposals with that in mind.
7. For many items VV's default position is likely to be: Find a GM willing to try it and play test for a quarter.
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!

Return to “Archived Discussions”