- Triax T-13 Field Mechanic(Modified):+9 Armor and +2 Toughness
- Full Environmental; Comms (10 miles); Loudspeakers; laser distancer; night vision mode
Laser Torch (Range 4/8/16, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 3, Mega Damage);
Laser Finger Str+d4 in melee, reach 1 Strength d6 arm; +2 Repair checks
- Wilk’s 227 Pulse Laser Pistol | (Range 18/36/72, Damage 2d6+1, RoF 1, AP 4, 24 Shots, Semi-Auto)
NG-V61 Gunwolf: Size 6, Crew 2, Strength d12+6, Toughness 35 (17), Pace 10
Notes: M.D.C. Armor
- 2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
2 weeks rations
- 2 × Dual-linked Medium RailGuns (right forearm) | (Range 100/200/400, +1 to hit, Damage 3d10+6, RoF 3, AP 14, 60 Shots, Mega Damage)
- Medium RailGun (chest) | (Range 100/200/400, Damage 3d10+4, RoF 3, AP 14, 60 Shots, Mega Damage)
- Medium Ion Cannon (left forearm) | (Range 40/80/160, Damage 4d8, RoF 1, AP 4, Mega Damage, MBT)
- 2 × Mini-Missile Launchers (chest) | (Range 100/200/400, Damage 5d6, RoF 1, AP 6, 12 Shots, Mega Damage, SBT)
- 2 × Dual-Linked Light Laser (eyes) | (Range 150/300/600, +1 to hit, Damage 2d10+2, RoF 1, AP 5, Mega Damage)
- Heavy Flamethrower (jaws). A heavy chemical flamethrower, the damage ignores all but Full Environment Protection armor (Range Cone, Damage 2d10+2, RoF 1, Mega Damage)
- Assault Jaws/Claws/Rail gun spikes. The Gunwolf has a number of close combat weapons built-in (Damage d12+d8+6, AP 2, Mega Damage)
- Wolf’s Howl Transmitter Array. As an action, the pilot activates this system, affecting all targets within a Large Burst Template centered on the Gunwolf (the Gunwolf itself is immune). Victims must make a Smarts roll at −2 or be Shaken (−4 if the target has some kind of enhanced hearing, GM’s call).
4d6 = 18: 6, 2, 6, 4
(unenchanted, crafted from exotic materials)
NG-B50 Thunderer Combat Hammer
- Created from the hides of boars mutated with demonic magic; the metal-infused spines and razor-sharp edges often seem to flex in the defense of the wearer.
- Grants +2 to opposed rolls whenever the wearer is in a Grapple (whether it's a Strength/Agility roll to break free, or a Fighting roll to inflict damage).
- When worn, the wearer gains the benefits of the Extraction and Combat Sense Edges (if they have either of these Edges already, they gain the Improved version).
- However, the shiny material and grating, rasping noise they make when worn give the wearer a -2 penalty to Stealth rolls.
- 2 lbs
- Value: 25,000 Cr, in part because they aren't exactly attractive.
Notes: Mega Damage. BigBore shells provide the +3d6 and must be reloaded after 8 strikes.
BigBore shells cost 125 credits each (1,000 credits for a full reload). (Silvered)
C-29 “Hellfire” Heavy Plasma Cannon
Notes: Min Str d8, Mega Damage, Snapfire. Plasma hits all of a target at once, ignoring Armor unless
it’s fully covering. Targets may ignite (6 on a d6), burning for 1d10 continuous damage until doused.
LongTooth Clan Tail Cestus
(Super-Tech Signature Item)
This cestus, custom crafted for Jacob's tail by the Longtooth Clan of the Dinosaur Swamp, lets him clear a large arc of enemies; it also serves as a constant reminder of surviving the Xiticix Hive there, and so renders him immune to fear.
Base Item: Chain Longsword (Str + 2d8 MD, AP 4)
- ST Mods (8 points)
- Parry +2 (2 pts)
- Sweep Edge (2 pts)
- Improved Sweep Edge (2 pts)
- Fearless (2 pts)
- Modified per loot to add +2 AP off of hero's journey