Recruiting Image

OOC commentary and whatever else you want to chime in with.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Recruiting Image

Post by High Command »

For use in recruiting efforts, here is the URL for this banner.

Code: Select all

http://explorersunlimited.com/images/upload/2018/10/16/20181016191923-32bbbdc3.jpg
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Seswarick
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: Recruiting Image

Post by Seswarick »

Here it is, was looking for this when I made my commercial for the closing shot
Active Effects:
  • Time Twister belt:(when activated) -2 to ranged attacks against wearer, +2 to wearers parry, 4x pace
    Stormheart: +4 to armor of Electric Aura power, +2 die type to vigor, and gain Dodge edge when active. Cost 2 ISP/hr
Exalted deflection -6 to be hit
[/list]
Seswarick
Seswarick
Pace: 4/12 flying, 16/48 w belt; Parry: 5/7 w belt Toughness: 5 regular 11(6) w aura 17(10) w aura & Stormheart
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities:
    Elan: When you spend a Benny on a Trait roll (including Soak rolls), add +2 to the final total.
    Time Twister belt:(when activated) -2 to ranged attacks against wearer, +2 to wearers parry, 4x pace
    Stormheart: +4 to armor of Electric Aura power, +2 die type to vigor, and gain Dodge edge when active. Cost 2 ISP/hr
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP/PPE: 11/40
Bennies: 0/3
Adventure Cards
  • #: Card - Effect
    10 Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement).
Edit Signature

Characters Seswarick (Main Acc), Barinthasheer, Antipas, Harris LaVode, Dorian Falstaff, Fiona Gladbrooke, Madok The Restless
Tyrannosapiens Rex

Post by Tyrannosapiens Rex »

Can I use this in paid advertising?

I'm learning how various advertising types work because Facebook started limiting the trolling I can do with their system. I must find others to exploit properly by October 2020. In the meantime, EU promotion will be one of my test campaigns.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Sure, why not. It needs updating some, but it's not too bad. If I update it I will ensure you can use it even in paid advertising (ie remove anyone else's artwork).
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.

Return to “Out of Character Topics”