Herolab?

OOC commentary and whatever else you want to chime in with.
TCArknight
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Herolab?

Post by TCArknight »

Howdy!

Is anyone out there a Herolab user with the Savage Rifts data for the Savage Worlds / Authoring kit package?

If so, I’m curious what you all would like to see that’s not working/could be working better/would like to see.

Thoughts, suggestions, comments? All forms of feedback welcome. :)

Thanks!
TC
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Re: Herolab?

Post by High Command »

I applaud this effort. I can't really take advantage of it (I don't have Sci Fi Companion and the only build I've seen requires it), but I would love to build and track characters in Hero Lab. I'd love to be able to quickly output characters fully ready to be put on our site too.

I'm all in! (and hey, check out Savage Robotech as well, while you're at it lol).

But in general I'd wait until SWADE drops for HL and Rifts before you get too into it. Otherwise you're looking at being obsolete this month.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
TCArknight
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by TCArknight »

I do hate that the SR dataset requires the SF Companion, but true, at the moment that's the only way for it due to Cybernetics, robots, etc.

And, yes when SWADE for Herolab drops, am looking at Robotech as well. :)

Sneak Peek (WIP)
Test Dogboy
Race: Dog Boy
Iconic Framework: M.A.R.S. (Wilderness Scout)
Iconic FrameworkAbilities
Iconic FrameworkComplications
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Charisma: -2; Pace: 8 (d10); Parry: 7; Toughness: 13(6); Strain: 0 (Max: 6)

Skills:
  • Fighting d10
  • Intimidation d4
  • Notice d8+2
  • Psionics (Arcane) d4
  • Shooting d10
  • Stealth d10+4
  • Survival d10+2
  • Tracking d10+4
Languages: American, Chinese, Dragonese/Elven, Faerie Speak, Spanish

Hindrances:
  • Outsider (Minor): Shunned foreigner; -2 Charisma except with own kind
  • Wanted: CS Renegade (Minor): Sought by authorities for crime
Edges:
  • Arcane Background: Psionics: Gain the Psionics arcane background
  • Battle Hardened: The hero’s conditioning reflects the rigors of a martial career. He adds +2 to all Soak rolls.
  • Brave: +2 to Fear tests
  • Breed Advantage: Tough: +2 Toughness
  • Fleet-Footed: The hero’s Pace is increased by +2 and he rolls a d10 instead of a d6 when running.
  • Woodsman: +2 Tracking, Survival, and Stealth (wilderness only)

Powers
Arcane Background: Psionics
ISP: 10 - Recovery: 1/hour
Healing (Cost: 3) [Novice]
  • Range: Touch
  • Duration: Instant
  • Trapping: Laying on hands
  • Effect: Heal wounds within one hour (2 with raise); Cure poison and disease within 10 minutes
Invisibility (Cost: 5) [Seasoned]
  • Range: Self
  • Duration: 3
  • Trapping: Shimmer
  • Effect: Character is transparent on success (-4 Notice) or invisible with raise (-6 Notice)
Smite (Cost: 2) [Novice]
  • Trapping: Crackling energy
  • Effect: Target weapon gains +2 damage (+4 with raise)
Fortune and Glory:
  • A Strong Suit Of Armor
    • Gain modified suit of body armor.
  • Fortune Favors The Bold
    • Brave Edge; +1 Benny per session.
  • Smart and Learned
    • Smarts +1 Die Type; d6 in three Smarts skills.
Hero's Journey:
  • Cybernetics
    • Cyber-Wired Reflexes: Your hero wants to give that Juicer a run for his money, so he got a level of Cyber-Wired Reflexes installed.
  • Cybernetics
    • Extra Arms: Your hero wanted maximum capabilities, never mind others seeing her as a freak. She got an Extra Set of Arms installed.
  • Ranged Weapons
    • Master Crafted: Wilk's 447 Laser Rifle: Exceptional crafting and fine-tuning grants your hero a +1 Shooting with this weapon. This result may be applied a maximum of two times.
  • Body Armor
    • Targeting Enhancements: C&S Gladiator Medium Combat Armor: +2 on all Ranged Attacks
  • Body Armor
    • Wooded Camo: C&S Gladiator Medium Combat Armor: +2 Stealth in Woodland Settings
Advances:
  • Novice 1: Boost Attribute (Strength)
  • Novice 2: Boost Lesser Skill (Stealth), Boost Lesser Skill (Fighting)
  • Novice 3: New Edge (Battle Hardened)
  • Seasoned 1: Boost Attribute (Strength)
  • Seasoned 2: New Edge (Arcane Background: Psionics)
  • Seasoned 3: New Skill (Psionics (Arcane))
Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at https://www.wolflair.com
Copyright © 2004-2018 by Pinnacle Entertainment Group. All rights reserved.
Last edited by TCArknight on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

I'm pretty sure you could hard code SR stuff without using SF Companion. Might have to write a new Strain mechanic instead of using the original, but I don't see a reason why you couldn't use the existing one and copy it to a new rule. Granted my HL-Fu isn't that advanced, so I might be talking out of my rear here :D
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
TCArknight
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by TCArknight »

Actually, that's probably what I'll have to do to separate it from the SFC. :)

It'll be a big project, just because it'll involve duplicating the various tabs and components. However, in the end it would be worth it to not force the Companion.
TCArknight
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by TCArknight »

Actually, good progress being made on separating the SFC from the SR data, will keep updated.
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Holy crap. Man you get that working again with the export and I will jump up and down with excitement to buy it.

I have HeroLab but have not used it in a long time.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
TCArknight
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by TCArknight »

RFT wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:42 pm Holy crap. Man you get that working again with the export and I will jump up and down with excitement to buy it.

Well, if I get it working like I want, then as long as you have the Core Savage Worlds data for it, you won’t need anything else but the SR settings data. :)

What export are you thinking? Right now, I’m squaring away the BBCode for here, I’m getting an improved, expanded character sheet created, and starting to work on base Savage Foes info. :)
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

TCArknight wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:49 pm
RFT wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:42 pm Holy crap. Man you get that working again with the export and I will jump up and down with excitement to buy it.

Well, if I get it working like I want, then as long as you have the Core Savage Worlds data for it, you won’t need anything else but the SR settings data. :)

What export are you thinking? Right now, I’m squaring away the BBCode for here, I’m getting an improved, expanded character sheet created, and starting to work on base Savage Foes info. :)
The BBC we use here is the one i would use. I store all my characters here or in google drive.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Looking good!
Tales of the 17th SOG
TCArknight
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by TCArknight »

Thanks. :)

I know the gear portion won't look as snazzy as if had pulled from the BBCode data available in the Armory, but Will be simple enough to cut and past after the Sheet is done. :)
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

TCArknight wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:57 am Thanks. :)

I know the gear portion won't look as snazzy as if had pulled from the BBCode data available in the Armory, but Will be simple enough to cut and past after the Sheet is done. :)
Exporting to RTF would allow upload to Google Docs, which exports as BBcode with the plug in @High Command has everyone use.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
TCArknight
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by TCArknight »

Test 2. :)
Test Mystic
Race: Human
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Iconic Framework Abilities
  • Arcane Background (Miracles)
    • Mystics begin with four starting powers (from the list above) and 15 PPE. They also have the Mysticism skill at d8 (which counts as Faith for all other Edge requirements).
  • Arcane Background (Psionics)
    • As a minor psionic, a Mystic begins with three powers (from the above list) and 10 ISP. He also has a beginning Psionics skill of d6.
  • Cosmic Confluence
    • Not only do Mystics enjoy the unique capacity to possess two Arcane Backgrounds, they are able to interchange their ISP and PPE as needed. A Mystic can sacrifice two ISP to use as one PPE, and vice versa. Power Points shifted like this must be used at the moment they are exchanged, they cannot be shifted and then simply stored. For example, if a Mystic shifts 4 PPE in order to gain 2 ISP, he must immediately use those points of ISP to enact a psionic power.
  • Master of Magic
    • A Master of Magic is a powerful spellcaster
  • Mystic Awareness
    • detect/conceal arcana at will; sense powerful supernatural being with Notice check in LOS.
  • Spiritual Channel
    • Divination at will. Requires Vigor check.
Iconic Framework Complications
  • Arcane Duality
    • Mystics get the Arcane Background Edge twice for two different types of powers, but whenever they take a Power Edge, they must choose whether it applies to magic or psionics. Mystics can take the Power Points Edge twice per Rank but only to gain PPE with one use and ISP with the other.
  • Cybernetics
    • Cybernetics cause penalty to Mysticism skill.
  • Enemies
    • Mystics have a lot of enemies
  • Higher Standard
    • For no added benefit, a Mystic must take either Code of Honor or a Major Vow Hindrance to represent his particular spiritual path and cosmological belief system. He must hold to that or risk losing his Arcane Background (Miracles) powers.
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d4
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6 (d6); Parry: 2; Toughness: 9(5); Strain: 0 (Max: 4)

Skills:
  • Knowledge: Arcana d8
  • Knowledge: Science d6
  • Mysticism d10
  • Notice d8+2
  • Psionics d8
  • Shooting d6
  • Streetwise d8
Hindrances:
  • Enemy: Coalition (Minor): Someone is out to kill you
  • Enemy: Federation of Magic (Minor): Someone is out to kill you
  • Greedy (Major): Argues over all treasure
Edges:
  • Alertness: Very perceptive; +2 Notice
  • Arcane Background: Miracles: Gain the Miracles arcane background
  • Arcane Background: Psionics (Secondary): Gain the Psionics arcane background
  • Master Of Magic: Gain Mega Powers.
  • Rapid Recharge: This Edge allows an arcane character to regain 1 Power Point every 30 minutes.
  • Soul Drain: Draw extra Power Points at risk of a wound

Powers
Arcane Background: Miracles
PPE: 15 - Recovery: 1/30 minutes
Bolt (Cost: 1-3) [Novice]
  • Range: 12/24/48
  • Trapping: Fire
  • Effect: Single bolt 2d6 damage; Up to 3 bolts at 1pt per bolt; 2pts does one 3d6 bolt
Bolt (Onslaught) (Cost: 2-8 or 4) [Novice]
  • Range: 18/36/72
  • Trapping: light
  • Effect: Single bolt 2d6 damage; Up to 3 bolts at 1pt per bolt; 2pts does one 3d6 bolt
Darksight (Cost: 1) [Novice]
  • Duration: 1 hour
  • Trapping: Glowing eyes
  • Effect: Target halves any darkness penalties, negates all darkness penalties on a Raise
Darksight (Exalted Darksight) (Cost: 2) [Novice]
  • Trapping: Glowing eyes
  • Effect: Target is immune to Blind{i/} and ignores any darkness penalties. He can also see anyone using the invisibility{i/} power.
Detect Arcana (At Will) (Cost: 0) [Novice]
  • Range: Sight
  • Duration: At Will
  • Trapping: Waving hands, whispered word
  • Effect: Sense supernatural persons, objects, or effects within sight; Conceal a single supernatural target
Divination (At Will) (Cost: 0) [Heroic]
  • Range: Self
  • Duration: 1 minute
  • Trapping: Contact spirits of dead
  • Effect: Caster may ask one question answered with a Yes, No, or Possibly, get a 5-word answer on a Raise
Entangle (Cost: 2-4) [Novice]
  • Range: Smarts
  • Duration: Special
  • Trapping: spider webs
  • Effect: Restrained target suffers -2 Pace and skills linked to Agi and Str; Break free with Str or Agi; Single target costs 2 points, Medium Burst Template costs 4
Entangle (Greater Entangle) (Cost: 2-4 (+2)) [Novice]
  • Range: Smarts (Smarts x 2)
  • Duration: Special
  • Trapping: spider webs
  • Effect: Restrained target suffers -2 Pace and skills linked to Agi and Str; Break free with Str or Agi; Single target costs 2 points, Medium Burst Template costs 4
Environmental Protection (Cost: 2) [Novice]
  • Trapping: A mark on the forehead
  • Effect: Complete protection from background hazards; Half maintenance cost on raise
Environmental Protection (Life Support) (Cost: 2 (4)) [Novice]
  • Trapping: A mark on the forehead
  • Effect: Complete protection from background hazards; Half maintenance cost on raise
Fear (Cost: 2) [Novice]
  • Range: Smarts x 2
  • Trapping: cold chills
  • Effect: All in Large Burst Template make Guts check (-2 on raise); Extras Panicked; Wildcards roll on Fear table
Fear (Greater Fear) (Cost: 2 (4)) [Novice]
  • Range: Smarts x 2 (Smarts x 3)
  • Trapping: cold chills
  • Effect: All in Large Burst Template make Guts check (-2 on raise); Extras Panicked; Wildcards roll on Fear table
Arcane Background: Psionics
ISP: 10 - Recovery: 1/30 minutes
Secondary Arcane Powers:
Healing (Cost: 3) [Novice]
  • Trapping: Laying on hands
  • Effect: Heal wounds within one hour (2 with raise); Cure poison and disease within 10 minutes
Illusion (Cost: 3) [Novice]
  • Range: Smarts
  • Trapping: Gestures
  • Effect: See something that isn’t there.
Succor (Cost: 1) [Novice]
  • Trapping: Laying on Hands
  • Effect: Remove 1 Fatigue level, 2 on a Raise, also remove Shaken status and restore consciousness
Hero's Journey:
  • Magic/Mysticism
    • +2 Damage: Putting down opponents before they end you is a powerful lesson to learn in this dangerous world. Your hero gains +2 on any damage-dealing spells he casts.
  • Magic/Mysticism
    • Additional Power: Arcane casters benefit most from the sheer variety of spells they have at hand. Your hero knows one more power of a Rank she can access.
  • Enchanted Items/Mystic Gadgets
    • LLW Medium Armor: Things get ugly out in the world, and the Ley Line Walker Medium Armor is a good insurance policy for dealing with a lot of those things. Cyber-Knights should re-roll on this result.
  • Magic/Mysticism
    • Soul Drain: There are times to put it all on the line, no matter the cost. Your character is always prepared to do just that, thanks to having the Soul Drain Edge. Techno-Wizards gain +5 PPE instead.
  • Enchanted Items/Mystic Gadgets
    • TKRevolver: The TK Revolver is a favorite among Techno-Wizards and those who don’t like keeping up with ammunition.
Advances:
Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at https://www.wolflair.com
Copyright © 2004-2018 by Pinnacle Entertainment Group. All rights reserved.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

One big thing you might want to add to the powers is an entry after effect that has all available power modifiers for the chosen power. Also remember that Mega Powers are simply modifiers in SWADE. I know you don't have that yet (no one does), but making sure it's on your radar.

All that said, extra line breaks aside, it looks amazing. But that is partly the fault of the BBCode involved. I do funky things to make it less spaced out, so I would not expect a program to do that. Looks awesome!!!
Tales of the 17th SOG
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

I think aesthetically it would be better if you could have the IF come after edges.

the first thing we tend to reference is Traits and having them burred down lower in the sheet "feel" weird.

Otherwise, totally awesome!
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
TCArknight
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by TCArknight »

Thank you, definitely can move that around. :)
TCArknight
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by TCArknight »

High Command wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:47 pm I applaud this effort. I can't really take advantage of it (I don't have Sci Fi Companion and the only build I've seen requires it), but I would love to build and track characters in Hero Lab. I'd love to be able to quickly output characters fully ready to be put on our site too.
Would you be willing to put the SR files through its paces if it didn't require the SFC? :)

I think I have everything needed separate and available without it but need some folks pounding on it to be sure I got everything. :)

That goes for anyone else with the SW for HL as well. :)
TCArknight
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by TCArknight »

For those interested: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pdmokpz34w7m9 ... t.zip?dl=1

This is a download of the Savage Rifts files for Pre-SWADE that should not require the Sci-Fi Companion to work. Cyberware, Robot Vehicles and Power Armor should all be self-contained.

If anyone grabs it, please, please let me know if there are any issues as I’m looking at this as the basis for creatures out of SFoNA...

Thanks!
TC
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Cool, I will try and remember to grab it once i get to my PC.

Thanks @TCArknight, I know this is a lot of hard work.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades