Initial Equipment

OOC commentary and whatever else you want to chime in with.
Qoat

Initial Equipment

Post by Qoat »

The Player's Handbook only lists the armor and weapons that a character starts out with, unlike in Palladium where standard equipment is much more detailed. Do we want to use the standard equipment from Palladium (excepting armor, vehicles, and weapons)? Or, is the plan to apply handwavium for basic equipment? There's an actual edge, Scavenger, for finding exactly the right item once per session which would indicate that we need to be more detailed since not everyone will have the edge.
Qoat
Qoat

ISP: 30
Pace: 8+1 (d8); Parry: 6; Toughness: 5; Strain: 6
Worn Armor: Triax T-13 Field Mechanic 14(6)
Weapon in Hand: CV-212 Variable Laser Rifle
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Re: Initial Equipment

Post by High Command »

We haven't decided, but the current mood is wait and see. Ie use the full Savage Rifts experience in terms of gear. Honestly you can use a Benny to say "Oh, that laser distancer? it's been in my backpack this whole time." As long as its within reason. It will probably take more bennies to to get a laser designator for the missile bot a mile away. Those missiles are a LOT more trouble than knowing a distance.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.

Return to “Out of Character Topics”